Working with Wendy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued making out, the car windows starting to steam up a little, until she undid my belt and slipped her hand inside my trousers and boxers and started stroking my cock. She looked at me and smiled. "Someone seems to be enjoying himself" she whispered seductively into my ear, breathing heavily into my ear before biting gently on my ear lobe. "Aren't you a big boy too" she continued with a glint in her eye -- I only thought I was average size, but then I hadn't gone around measuring other guys penises to compare against, especially when they were hard. I guessed I was about 6 inches, maybe 7, but I wasn't sure. Feeling her say it felt big was a real boost to the self-esteem though.

As much as I was enjoying her playing, I needed to feel her for the first time. I started undoing her trousers and sliding my hand inside when she grabbed my wrist to stop me. "I have a boyfriend" she stated, but then she guided my hand down to her crotch where I could instantly feel the heat and wetness from her pussy through the thin fabric of her underwear.

"Feels like someone else is enjoying herself too" I stated as she moaned lightly at my teasing her through her panties before taking the opportunity to slip my hand inside, feeling her shaved pussy for the first time and using my thumb to tease her clit as I eased two fingers into her tight wet cunt.

We kissed again then she whispered into my ear "make love to me". Did I really just hear her say that to me, or had I imagined it?

"Make love to me" she whispered again. No, I hadn't imagined it, she really had said it. This was what I had dreamed of from the first moment I saw her, and it was what I wanted more than anything, but I also knew that as much as I wanted to we couldn't do it there. Not only were we still parked up in my car in the car park of the park, but it was still daylight and there were people about, and what we had already done had been pushing our luck if anyone had seen.

I was also aware that the combination of feeling how great she felt, the feel of her stroking my cock, her demanding me to take her there and then and the fact that I was the only one to have touched my cock for months before she had started stroking it all became just a little too much. Sure enough, just as I was saying the words "not here, there are too many people around" I could contain it no longer, and stream after stream of cum shot out of my cock over her hand and my leg.

"Sorry" I said with huge embarrassment. I was sure that was my chances blown. Only moments before everything had felt so magical with the girl of my dreams making it clear that she wanted me, and I had just screwed it up, I was sure of that. "Can we go back to yours and try again? I asked desperately, though knowing it was a long shot.

"Can't do that" she responded. "Dad's home, and John is coming over in a bit. It was now or nothing"

Oh yeah, John. The boyfriend. I'd forgotten about him, and I bet he'd never shot his load too quick like that. Not only too quick, but before I'd even got close to getting inside her.

"Can you just take me home please" she asked, doing her trousers back up and straightening her clothes.

"Yes, sure" I replied sadly. "I'm really sorry" I added.

"Just make sure that doesn't happen next time" she said sternly, the tone of her voice making it clear she was a bit pissed off. But hang on, she said 'next time', suggesting I may not have completely blown it. At least the possibility of a 'next time' was something to cling on to. And after dropping her off at home that is what I kept thinking about on my drive home. I knew that if there really was to be a next time, I was going to have to up my game, not only in terms of satisfying her sexually (which was pressure enough), but in terms of charming her in the first place to ensure that there was a 'next time'.

Knowing that she had company that evening I knew that it wouldn't be a good time to text her, but I spent time mulling over how to try to impress her again. Obviously, a fumble in the car at the local park wasn't going to work. I needed to think of where I could take her, somewhere quiet and romantic, but not too 'over the top'. A drink somewhere perhaps, a romantic moonlit riverside walk.... I liked the idea, but the question was where, and would she go for it anyway, and then if she wanted to take things further where would we go? Perhaps I was overthinking things.

With the weekend upon us I knew I wouldn't see her again for a couple of days. I sent her a message on Saturday asking how she was and wishing her a good weekend, but got no reply. Perhaps that was it and I had blown it after all. "Oh well, if that's it finished it's still more than I imagined possible when I first met her", I thought to myself, and resigned to the fact that it was all over before it had even really begun I carried on with my weekend, catching up with the football action on tv and out to the pub for a few drinks with some mates, trying to forget my embarrassment from Friday evening and how I would have to face her on Monday morning.

Then late on Sunday evening came a message -- 'sorry for not replying. Been a hectic weekend. I'll explain tomorrow. Sleep well xx'

'No problem. Hope all is ok. Sleep well too x' I replied, put my phone on charge and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

The next day started as any other Monday morning did. Drive to work, Monday morning office meeting to discuss the projects we were working on and whether there were any deadlines that week, then back upstairs to start work properly. Before long, my phone buzzed. Wendy -- 'sorry again for being so quiet at the weekend. Lunch at 12.30?'

'Sure, drive into town again? Meet you downstairs?

'No, just fancy a walk and a chat. Wait for me at the end of the road and I'll come and meet you'

So, she wanted a chat. I wasn't sure if that would be a good thing or not, but I had to meet her to find out.

At lunch time I did as she suggested, leaving the office just before 12.30, and waited for her to come and meet me. A few minutes after 12.30 she appeared, walking slowly down the road and talking on her mobile phone. It was clear from her face that she was unhappy about something, and while she stopped far enough away that I couldn't hear what she was saying, I could hear that her voice was raised and that she was having an argument with someone. After a few minutes she ended the call and finally came to join me, looking rather angry.

"Everything ok?" I stupidly asked, as clearly it wasn't.

"What do you think?" She snapped back, then after a brief pause, she more calmly added "sorry"

"Want to talk about it?" I asked her as we started walking slowly together down the road and around the corner.

"John" she said. "We've been through so much together, but we always argue. He doesn't like me seeing other friends, especially if there are going to be other guys there. I mentioned having made a friend at work that was a guy, and he went mad. We had such a big argument and took my phone to check for messages. He saw the message that you sent and threw my phone across the room".

"Sorry if I've caused you any trouble" I said. I'm not sure why I was apologising as I hadn't done anything wrong (well nothing that this John guy would have known about at that time), but I felt genuinely sorry for her, and John sounded like a really nasty guy. Even if he had known what had happened (or almost happened) between Wendy and I on the Friday night, the level of aggression and the controlling behaviour described is not acceptable. Forget about trying to engineer another opportunity to try to get into her knickers, in that moment she needed someone to be there for her, to listen to her troubles, to be a shoulder to cry on, and I wanted to do all I could to help her.

She continued to tell me more about how they had known each other since school, how he would do anything for her and how great things had been, but also how over time he had become more and more jealous, which was the reason for his angry outburst over the weekend. As she became tearful, I held her in an embrace, knowing that she just needed some comfort and that feeling that somebody cared for her, and is we hugged I reassured her that it isn't her fault, and that nobody should behave in that way or treat somebody the way he had treated her.

In my mind I couldn't understand why she would stay with somebody like that, but I know that's an easy thing to say from the outside looking in, and when you are the one in that situation it must feel totally different, and there could be any number of reasons for a person sticking around rather than ending it, whether that is from being too scared to try to finish it, or having a genuine belief that the person may change and that things will improve. I'm not sure why Wendy hadn't ended things with John long ago, but I'm guessing a mixture of these reasons is probably the answer.

As we got back to the office and the end of the hour, she thanked me for being there for her and listening to her, then surprised me by asking me if I wanted to take her out that night.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked. "I don't want to cause you any more trouble."

"Don't worry" she said. "When John phoned me to apologise, I told him I needed some space for a few days, so he knows not to come round tonight, or he'll likely have my brother to deal with. Or have you already got a date with Andrew?"

"Well, if you're sure, I'd love to" I replied, ignoring the comment about Andrew.

"There's just one catch", she added. "You've got to take me somewhere special".

And with that, she went back into the office and back to her desk, with me waiting outside for a few minutes before doing the same.

Mid-afternoon my phone buzzed. Wendy -- "have you thought of where you want to take me? It's got to be good or it's off"

I read the text, but I hadn't really finalised a plan in my mind. The romantic walk along the river was the best idea I could think of, but with there not really being any suitable rivers nearby the closest thing I could think of was a drink at a nice pub by the canal. Thinking the truth wouldn't have quite the same appeal as the romantic riverside walk under the stars, I wondered if I would get away with it and she would overlook the fact that it wasn't really a river when we got there. Whilst contemplating this in my mind she was clearly getting impatient.

"Well??? Came the next message.

I had nothing else to go with, so the drink and romantic walk by the river it would have to be.

"Sounds good. I can be ready for 8" came the message in response to my suggestion. So we had a date. It might be true that we had done some stuff before, but that was more something that happened in the spur of the moment, unplanned, and it wasn't too successful from my point of view, but now that seemed to have been forgiven, and this was planned -- she wanted to go on a 'date', if I could call it that.

I pulled up outside her house at exactly 8 o'clock -- I knew I couldn't be late -- and just in case John had turned up there unexpectedly I sent her a message to tell her I was waiting outside rather than go to the door. A couple of minutes later and there she was, walking down the pathway, in very tight-fitting Jeans, a tight top that was open at the top giving a glimpse of her firm boobs, her blonde hair tied up, and a subtle lipstick accentuated her lips that smiled her beautiful smile as she made her way to my car. As she got in, her tight Jeans showed off her perfect round ass, and then as she turned towards me, I could see that the bra she was wearing under her top was the one from the matching bra and thong set she had bought during our shopping trip a few days before.

"You look fantastic" I complimented her

"Thanks. So where exactly are we going?" She asked as I started driving.

"Well, I promised you a drink and romantic walk by the river" I started "but as there aren't really any rivers nearby that are suitable, I've gone for the next best thing"

"Okay" she said with a hint of uncertainty in her voice. "I hope it's still going to be nice".

The drive there was uneventful, along some quiet country roads as the sun was starting to set creating a beautiful orange glow in the sky. We shared small talk, discussing the day in the office, the funny things people had said, some of the gossip that either of us had heard, and before we knew it I was turning into the car park of a quiet pub next that had a canal-side garden to the rear.

Going inside the other customers were mainly diners partaking in the carvery that appeared to be the standard fare for the establishment. We both opted for soft drinks -- her a lemonade and me a Coca-Cola as I was driving -- and sat in a quiet corner where we continued chatting. It was nice just to be in her company, not talking about anything in-particular, then silence, and as we looked into each other's eyes I leaned in towards her, my lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss. As we looked at each other again, I asked her if she wanted another drink or to go for the walk.

"Let's go for a walk" she replied, and so we left, my hand finding hers as we went, and walked side by side down the steps to the side of the pub and onto the dark canal towpath lit only by the light of the moonlight. Soon we stopped, and I turned to face her, pulling her body close to mine I kissed her again, letting my hands wander down her back and caressing her bum, squeezing it as our tongues intertwined. In turn she reached down to my crotch, feeling my fast-growing bulge though the denim of my jeans. I noticed that where we had stopped was by a grass bank, so gradually guided her towards there and down to the ground.

Lay next to each other on the grass we continued kissing, pausing only briefly as first I removed her top to reveal the bra I had seen her buying a few days before.

"You decided to model them for me then" I whispered to her, and she moaned as I fondled her breasts through the lacy material. Next, she helped me remove my t-shirt, and we continued kissing with our bodies pressed tight together. I let my hand move up her back to her bra strap, releasing it first time one handed.

"Mmmmmm, where did you learn that you naughty boy" she moaned into my ear.

I rolled her onto her back, exposing her small firm breasts. I gently caressed first her left breast, then her right, gently stroking her nipples with my thumb and making them stand to attention with her arousal. I then lowered my mouth to one breast and first licked, then bit gently on her nipple before sucking it slightly, all while still teasing her other nipple with my thumb. As her moans increased, I swapped and put my mouth to her other breast and repeated the action, her increasing moans signalling her enjoyment.

Slowly I slid my right hand from her left breast, down across her tummy, and started to unbutton her jeans, before sliding a hand inside. Her thong already felt soaked as I moved the fabric aside and plunged a finger into her soaking pussy, and she let out yet another, louder moan.

I started to tug at her jeans in an attempt to take them off her. "You can't be serious" she gasped, but she kicked off her shoes and lifted her bum to make it easier for me to pull them off. Then I climbed on top of her, pinning her hands to the ground as I kissed her again in a long, lustful kiss, before letting go of one hand to return my hand to her crotch, pulling aside the little lacy thong to thrust two fingers into her tight wet hole and using my thumb to stroke her clit, still kissing her as she tried to moan more as her pleasure built. With her free hand she reached down and squeezed my cock through my jeans, then tried to start undoing my belt. I broke off the kiss for a moment.

"Do you want what's in there?" I whispered into her ear

"Mmmm hmmmm" she gasped and nodded, staring lustfully into my eyes.

I undid my belt and pulled down my Jeans and boxers, releasing my rock-hard pole which was standing to attention. She stared at it momentarily, before I returned to kissing her first on the lips, then returning my attentions to her breasts, sucking on her nipple once my while still pleasuring her pussy with my fingers. Her moans increased once more, and her breathing quickened as my fingers increased their assault on her pussy until she screamed out "Ohhhhh, Ohhhhmmmmyyyygoddddd, ohhhhhhhhhhh" and her body shook as she orgasmed.

I pressed my body against hers once more, pinning her to the ground as I kissed her passionately once more. As she came down from her orgasm she reached down and felt for my cock, holding the shaft in her hand and stroking it up and down a couple of times before holding in balls in her hand. As she did so, I moved my body so that my cock was pressed against her clit, rub it up and down to tease her, before lining up the head of my cock with her pussy lips and pushing it slowly inside her for the first time. I held it there for a moment, just the head of my cock inside her, before slowly driving my cock further and further into her until I was buried deep inside her. The walls of her tight, wet pussy felt amazing as they gripped my cock and I savoured that moment for a while before slowly easing almost all the way out and then thrusting deep back inside of her, as I started fucking her, gradually building up a rhythm. I kissed her again as I fucked her, and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her as I increased the rhythm.

Her pussy felt amazing on my cock, and I just wanted it to last forever. As I picked up the pace more and thrusting in harder, she panted "Andrew...... Isn't...... Having...... You..... Again!"

This drove me on to give her more, loving the sound of her moans as it seemed she had another orgasm approaching, which in turn was bringing my own orgasm close.

"I'm going to cum" I said, getting ready to pull out, but instead her legs stayed wrapped around me and if anything pulled me in even closer as I reached that point and let out a huge moan as I orgasmed, depositing a huge load of sperm deep inside her which in turn seemed to trigger her second orgasm which shook through her body and made her pussy tighten it's grip on my cock as if trying to milk every last drop of cum from me. I kissed her again, our tongues intertwined once more, and then reluctantly I withdrew my softening cock from her amazing cunt.

As we dressed, I knew that if that was the only time that I got to have sex with her I would die a happy man, but I also knew I wanted more. Previous experiences with other women had been good, but the sex I'd just had with Wendy had been on another level. We kissed again and then realising what the time was, walked hand in hand back to my car. Though I didn't want this evening with her to end, we knew we both had to be in work in the morning, and so I drove her home, the knowledge that she had my cum still in her pussy putting a huge smile on my face, and after saying good night I went home myself.

On getting home I saw a message on my phone. It was from Wendy, and simply said "Good night lover. Thank you xx"

"Good night. Tonight was amazing. Wish you could be my girlfriend xx" I sent in reply and drifted happily off to sleep.

12