Workmate Trial Ep. 02

Story Info
Follow-up meeting with a work colleague.
9.4k words
2.71
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all. This is the followup to Episode 1. The backstory is explained in the first episode so to fully understand the leadup have a look over it. This was our first meeting since I asked a favour from a workmate and things got a little out of hand.

Episode 2.

It had been three months or so since our last encounter. True to word, we had both shared some innocuous post on Facebook and we had both loved it as a status. This meant that she had gone home after our encounter with my cum down her throat and coating her mouth, her tongue, her tonsils and she had deeply kissed her husband. I thought about that constantly over the past months. Had he noticed something different about her? Had her kiss tasted a little weird? Why was there wet swimming clothing around their laundry?

Likewise, I had gone back to my life. After my wife arrived home after her girls weekend, we had fucked. She normally took a few days to get back into normal routine after time away, which has fine. She likes things to be organised and prepared. Most importantly to her, she needed to be arranged in her mind -- all the dirty laundry done from her trip. It was fine. However, after this trip, we caught up about what each of us had been up to and she was more attentive than normal. Anyway, that night I found myself eating out my second pussy in three days. We ended up fucking with her on her back and me with her legs spread around me as I kneeled. Her tits were bouncing as I drove my cock as deep as I could inside her. As hot as my wife was, my mind kept creeping back to that swimming spot, making my thrusting more vigorous. As my wife's tits bounced, I thought of my friends ass as my cock slid over and over her opening. As my wife's moaning increased, I thought of my friends cries of pleasure in that private swimming hole. Her orgasm as cars drove past some 100 feet away none the wiser. I had rolled my wife over and taken her from behind as she lay on her stomach, my hands massaging her nipples and gently pulling on her hair as I drove as deep in her as I could. My mind turned to my cock as it massaged her labia and clit -- I thought of how wet she was, how she pushed up against me and tried to get my cock inside her sopping pussy while my thumb was as deep in her ass as I could get.

I had fucked my wife, but in my mind, I was really wondering what my friend's pussy, her ass would feel like with my cock inside her. The thought of this made me fuck harder than I remember. My wife didn't seem to mind as she spread her legs to accept my cock in missionary. As she neared her climax, she had raised her arms above her to brace against the bedhead, wrapped her legs around me to pull me further inside her. I had come to realise how hot she looked right now, so I had re-entered reality. I braced myself up on my arms in a push-up position on my knees and thrust deep inside her, Her tits bounced, her head arched backwards. As we neared our climax, she had grabbed her tits and squeezed one at a time. I continued. This wasn't love making. This was fucking. My thrusting continued to increase pace, spurred on by her moans and her bouncing tits and her self pleasuring of her breasts. The last minute or so was mindless pounding. Her cries of pleasure were nearly drowned out by the sound of my cock and balls slamming against her pussy and her fruitless attempts to stop the bedhead smashing against the wall. Lucky the kids were asleep at the other end of the house. When I had come, I drove my cock as deep insider her as I could -- as I had promised my work mate. The sensation of that orgasm was something else. I could feel a river of cum pumping out of me. Three or four full blasts of cum must have bounced off my wife's cervix before we fell asleep, both content. I had held my cock as deep as I could, just as I had been asked to.

Ohh how I longed to tell her all about the episode with my wife, just as I yearned to hear what had happened with her husband when she got home that evening. I wanted to know everything. I wanted to tell her that my wife and I had been more intimate since she had returned home, that we were probably happier than we had been in a long while.

Ironically though, I had been thinking about my work mate. Just daydreaming like I had from time to time in the past. Sometimes, a smile would come to my face at the thought of her climax, or her reading the story I wrote about her and her reaction.

True to our word though, we didn't do anything to get caught. Nothing at all. No sneaky messages, no emails, no catchups. Nothing. We had shared a couple of funny Instagram reels, a couple of texts and group chat comments but that was it.

In the months that had passed, the episode had stayed fresh in my mind, like a fresh flower that has emerged to tell everyone that spring has arrived. It stayed there, effervescent as the day it had happened, all the while in the background. Life had returned to normal -- work, kids, weekend day trips, watching sporting events from the sideline. I had kept up with my fitness routine -- possibly added a little more vigour.

I had been asked by my boss to attend a conference for work. I hadn't done any at my new workplace as I figured that there would be others more qualified than me to go who had worked there longer, plus I always tried to stay quiet for the first year or so at a new work place. Fear of throwing my weight around and the natural suspiciousness of new colleagues was not something I chased. I was happy to be a team player. In time, where appropriate I was happy to offer alternatives or suggestions based on previous experience and observation. Anyway, I was asked to go so I accepted. It had been a long time since I had gone to something like this, so I was a bit excited about a few days off work.

The conference itself was held in a major town some 75 miles from my town, further up the coast. It was a boring interstate drive with nothing to do beside listen to a couple of podcasts on the way. During the trip, as always, my mind turned over all the things it usually did. My heart jumped. Was there a chance she'd go to this? I'd not even entertained the idea. It made sense though, it was the same industry that we both worked in, was a drivable distance for both of us -- after all the story I had first written about us was based on a similar conference years ago. I settled into the driver's seat, happy with the thought alone that she may be there. That'd be cool -- we could at least catchup in person. If nothing else, we could be seen being friends with nothing suspicious happening. It would be a surprise to see her.

The conference was one of those 2 day/2 night affairs where the guests arrive the afternoon or evening before the first day, network or catch up with other attendees that evening before the first day of the conference, then make their way back after the second day, which was generally only a half day or so to allow participants to get back to their homes that evening. I was able to show some remnant of professionalism by offering to drive after work before the first day, therefore saving the company the days work I'd have missed otherwise, but it meant a relatively late arrival. I'd arranged to catch up with some friends that I knew through my current work after dinner for a drink before calling it a night.

We'd chatted over the usual company bullshit, laughing about the new buzz words in the industry, working out who works for who and who the new players were in the local scene. The bar we met up in was part of the city's dining strip. I'd grabbed a meal at a local family-owned Italian restaurant -- having a Risotto that was divine and mismatching that with a domestic beer. "Be damned" I thought -- "I'll get this cuisine thing right one day." But the beer was cold and the Risotto melted in my mouth so life was good.

The additional beers after dinner were just as nice, but it only stirred up the feeling of anticipation to see if she'd be at the conference or not. The group chatted about all things, with the moral standard dropping with each drink. I kept myself above board, enjoying others tales of misery and mystery while keeping a low profile about myself. I preferred it that way.

Pedestrians were in a continual ant trail past the local establishment we had set up in. The passing foot traffic added to the buzz around the city, which I generally don't enjoy, but the idea of a couple of days was ok, as long as that was about it. I preferred the quiet country life. I laughed to myself -- I actually preferred swimming in local water holes as another flashback came to me. This time it was of my cock between her tits as she climaxed on her back with my fingers deep inside her, and how she'd used my cum to lube her fingers to get herself off afterwards. My vacant stare, in this bar right now, in this city must have been obvious but thankfully none in my company picked up on anything -- why would they? There was no reason to.

I looked out the front window of the bar. Across the other side of the street passers by came and went -- young couples off for dinner together, older married groups catching up, toddlers being led by the hand to the local train station. In my peripheral vision, I caught a glimpse of what I thought was a familiar face. From the walk of this person, my suspicions grew. Pity their back was facing me. "The hair is too long" I though to myself. I kept looking, hoping -- wishing, almost dreading the letdown that would happen if it wasn't her.

The person turned around...

It was her.

She was with a group of similar aged people -- some of which I recognised from my old work place, others not at all. Her hair was longer. I'd say it was 6 inches longer. This, I decided, had made her look taller. My heart jumped. I thought briefly that her group was about to come into the place we were hold up, but their group was on the lookout for something that this place didn't offer -- whatever it was I was grateful. I wasn't sure how I'd play seeing her in the company of others. I'd gone over that contingency but here and now, I wasn't ready. Anyway, luckily they were turning around and heading back where they had just come.

Facing me, the group were heading now towards me. Their group members were looking in all different directions -- like they were hungry and thirsty but couldn't decide which was more important. Her glance went into the window I was sat at. Her face lit up when we caught each other's glance. She went to wave but thought better of it. I smiled broadly at her and felt a sense of warmth come over me. The sight of her was a more primal emotion than I thought. All those feelings of childish lust washed back over me. She looked gorgeous.

Her longer hair was tied back in a single pony tail, with an inch or so of her fringe cascading down each side of her face, coming to rest about an inch below her jaw. This, I decided looked like the hairstyle a fitness model would have. That as how it looked to me, the truth was probably that it was a weary traveller. Her summery dress was a tight floral pattern on a white background that sat to about 3 inches off her ankles. The dress hugged her body, accentuating her curves down her chest, over her waist, down her hips and continued over her backside before flaring out into a waffle pattern, giving a casual summer vibe that was accentuated by a loose bead necklace, large oval ring earrings and tan and white slip-on strappy shoes.

Her gaze stayed with mine for a longer than normal time. This was out time. She wasn't worried about geing seen, as she, like me was out with mostly people who we didn't know. Besides the meetup was genuinely a surprise to both of us.

She looked happy. Happier for seeing me. I concurred. I reciprocated.

Nothing else was said or done that evening. I continued on with my group, and I can only assume she did the same. My room was a queen size bed, with a small sitting area, a table and chairs, small kitchenette. The usual fare for these types of junkets. I'd slept well.

The next morning -- the first actual day of the conference, I'd attended the first session, took some notes before being broken into breakout groups to work in smaller groups. This, I had decided, I enjoyed more as each participant's voice was more valued and input genuinely received. At the first break of the day -- the morning tea, I was at the coffee machine getting a shitty coffee and pre-packaged biscuit when I had a tap on the shoulder. Spinning around, she was there, all smiles. The smile from your eyes that exudes an individual's genuine pleasure to see someone. We hugged and had a chat with our milky coffee flavoured dribble. Talk centred around the topic of the first session, how the travel went, how such and such was going at our old work and the like. The talk and the venue were inconsequential, however. She wore a power suit that perfectly fitted her body. The jacket was a dark grey pinstripe with a thin white turtleneck shirt under. Her pants looked like they'd been professionally altered to fit her inch perfect. Displaying her ass and legs. Yet again, I was reminded of just how hot her firm ass was. This time though, I knew what it felt and tasted like. I knew what hidden treasure was beneath the turtleneck.

Time passed and we were needed to move into the second session. She looked at me through her thick framed black glasses and with a glint in her eye, she passed me a bottle of water.

"I think you'll need this."

As I took the bottle from her, in one smooth motion her hand moved down and brushed against my hip pocket. I felt her fingers briefly hook onto my pants before continuing to move down to her side. If I hadn't felt her fingers, then I'd be none the wiser. Anyone watching wouldn't have had a clue. We said our goodbyes and moved into the session.

Part way through the session, curiosity got the better of me. I moved my hand down to my pocket. There sat a small piece of torn paper. Pretending to check my phone, I took my phone below the table height and removed the paper. Sitting it on my screen I read the message:

"Matt in the carpark needs to see you."

What the actual fuck? I thought to myself. I think she's playing me this time! Matt in the carpark. No idea what she means by that. Additionally, it was now winter so what's the water for?

Following the second session, I got some lunch from the catering stand -- the usual roast beef roll with salad and another freeze-dried coffee. I sat with some colleagues and went through the usual evaluations of the sessions. Bored out of my brain, I excused myself to make some phone calls and headed towards the exit. The entry to the underground carpark was off to the left of the main building exit so I headed that way.

The carpark itself was well lit, with new LED lighting adding a new sense of modernisation. Combined with a relatively fresh coat of white paint and polished concrete, the whole place was not as terrible as the stereotypical dark, stinky, stale smelling place. Notwithstanding, I still didn't want to be there. Inside the main door was another door -- one of those airlock type deals I figured. The kind of one that stops the disgusting smell coming up to greet conference guests. Once in, I turned on my brain. What the fuck does Matt want in the carpark? I didn't know any Matt, Mat, Matthew at the conference. I walked over to my car -- nothing there. No note or anything like that. Figuring she may have left something at her car I went over to that. She still had the same one and had obviously driven her colleagues but the same eventuated there -- no sign of anything.

Not wanting to be gone for too long, I stated heading back to the conference, resisting the temptation to stay longer. I knew discretion was paramount. On my way back, I stepped up the kerb off the parking lot surface to the pedestrian strip that had been painted green to tell guests where the building entrance was. The door was an electric slide door with a green button that needed to be pressed to open it. I knocked the button with my fist in a kind of 'covid greeting' manner that had become the norm over the last couple of years. As I stood there, I looked down at my feet.

"Fuck" I thought.

"That might be it".

I was standing on a door mat at the entry to the venue building. I had to stand to the side to let the door close again. I didn't want anyone seeing me right now.

Once the door had closed again, I bent down and lifted the corner of the mat. Nothing.

"Fuck" I cussed myself again. Just to be sure, I lifted the opposite corner of the mat. I couldn't see anything, but there was a small white semi-circle. When I pulled the top of the mat backwards towards me, I could see it. Written in chalk:

"#468:25.45"

Knowing time was of the essence, I quickly replaced the mat and pretended to text someone. I had made sure I had a mental photo of the message.

It dawned on me. Simple -- and slightly devious!

#468 was her room number. 25.45 was 1.45 am. I had used the same idea in our original meeting some months ago and she'd simply replicated that idea.

The water also made sense now. I took the top off the bottle, pulled the mat down and wet down the chalk so it disintegrated. Message gone. Evidence gone. Used enough water so that the message was completely unreadable, yet the excess didn't look obvious once I put the mat back. I also used the water to wet the note she had slipped me. I mulched it into a soggy pile then rolled it between my palms like someone does when their hands are cold. This mulchy pile also hit the bottom of the bin with a thud.

Ohh fuck, I was getting horny already. She wanted to catch up in her room tonight at a quarter to two.

468 was easy to remember as it was the last 3 digits of my Literotica username, which I had used to document our liaisons. and I was not going to forget 1.45am. There was no need to write a note on my phone or write anything down. Just needed to carry on with the rest of the day as normal. Which I did with relative ease.

I'd met with the same group of friends and colleagues for dinner and a few drinks. We had a good time catching up and, again, going over the days learnings. I'd also managed to meet a few new people in the industry which would bode well with my bosses. Overall, a pleasing and somewhat successful evening from a professional point of view.

After the festivities concluded, I made my farewells and headed for my room. The accommodation at the conference was split between two wings of rooms. One eastern and the other western. The eastern were named the 'Fairway' -- unsurprisingly it faced the adjoining golf course which was part of the resort offering. The western were the 'Lakeview'. I was staying on the Lakeview side, which had room up to 299. Fairway were rooms 300 and over. They were considered a premium as they faced away from the busy roads that led to the complex and offered views over the golf course which extended to the ocean and caught the morning sunshine.

Once back in my room, I showered and did a few emails. I put my phone on to charge while I watched a few corny gameshows on the resort tv offerings. By 11.30, I was ready for a nap, so I set my alarm for 1.15am and headed off for a sleep. I needn't have set my alarm because I hardly slept and was wide awake by 12.45 so gave up. I donned a hooded sweatshirt, grabbed my phone and headed for my room door, slowly latching it behind me. The place was quiet now and each footstep seemed loud even on the plush carpet that ran down the hall of the accommodation. I took the stairs down to the ground floor and walked around the exterior of the building rather than taking the internal flybridge that linked the two areas. Room 468 was on the second floor of the Fairway wing, so I took the stairs again.