Workmate Trial Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sorry just yawning."

Holding her ass up with one hand, which had my middle finger deep inside her gorgeous ass, I brought my other hand on top of her and massaged her clit.

Her tits bounced.

My balls tightened.

I'd reached my climax, unable to hold off any further. I grabbed her hips and started wildly pounding but the noise was too loud, so I quickly picked up the bed spread from next to me and fashioned it down my legs about three inches either side of my cock to act as a sort of silencer. It worked.

"Babe, I'm really tired."

I was now able to pound her as hard as I could. Grasping both her hips I slammed my cock as hard as I could inside her pussy. Her tits were nearly hitting her in the face, such was the force. I felt like a wild horse feeding her my 7 inches. She arched her back further and bit her pillow in an effort to stifle her cries of pleasure. I leant forward and guided her head back up to look at me while I cast any semblance of sensible adults aside and fucked her as hard as I could.

She was so hot.

She was on the phone to her husband which was so hot.

I could hear him talking normally through the other end. She continued to bite the pillow and cover up the microphone.

I was done. I had to blow. I had to cum. No normal person could last much longer.

I held up both my hand and showed her 5 fingers. She saw me as I carried on trying to drive her head through the bed, trying to bounce her tits off her body.

Then I put one finger away to show her 4.

Then three.

Then two.

Then one.

Her cry when I held up one finger was deep and quietened by her deep exhale. Her pussy contracted on my cock as I hauled her onto my cock as hard as I could and held her still.

My cock exploded, pumping cum deep inside her pussy, straight on to her cervix. Wave after wave of cum batter blasted inside her. She reacted by spreading her legs wider and sitting up to grab my ass and pull me further inside her.

He was STILL on the phone. Now was her chance to get rid of any suspicion there may have been.

As I finished draining my cock inside her, she started chatting to him a little more coherently.

"Well, what are you going to do to repay me?"

She was trying to wind him up. Guys that are randy are pretty incoherent to their surroundings, I guess.

"Ohh, that sounds like fun!"

I wrapped my hand around my cock which I had half pulled out of her and squeezed the last of my cum out the tip, making sure she saw what I was doing. She smiled and shook her head at me as I pushed inside her one last time to make sure everything I had was deep inside her.

"Perhaps you could do that when I get home?"

She was now chatting with him about what he wanted to do to her when she got back. At this rate, they'd fuck while my cum was still lubricating her pussy.

I lay down beside her on the bed while she continued chatting with him. They were both fairly awake now by the sounds of it.

I ran my hands up and down her body again, like I had done earlier. Remembering what had happened when I blew my load on her in our last meeting, I placed my hand over her pussy and put my ear nearer the phone, almost spooning her as they spoke.

"Did you know you could deepthroat before that?"

He continued chatting with her about the session they'd shared when she got back home after our last meeting. She answered:

"No, but it was fucking awesome hey."

She lied.

"I didn't know I could take all of you like that. I'd like to do it again. Actually, I want to suck your cock while you eat me out at the same time."

They were now progressing into sextalk -- it seemed that they hadn't had a 69er before. "Fuck" I thought. "How could you marry a body like that and not ask to eat her pussy while she sucks your cock?"

I kept my hand on her pussy and started moving it slowly up and down using my middle finger to slide between her labia. They continued chatting. Feeling a renewed sense of lust, I moved down to her tits. I cupped her left breast, lifted it up and kissed the underside of it, working my way up to the nipple. The married couple continued the sexy talk while I lavished her tits with attention.

Her chest was starting to heave again as I continued kissing her tits and massaging her pussy while she talked to her husband about the sex they were going to have the next night. I caressed both breasts, alternating which one I licked and kissed while my other hand stayed rubbing her pussy and clit.

Briefly, I brought both hands to her tits, squeezed them together and licked both nipples at the same time, then took both nipples in my mouth at once and gently sucked.

"I want you to tittyfuck me. I want to wrap my tits around your cock and have you fuck them like we are 20 again."

She wanted her husband's cock exactly where I was sucking right now. I was fairly sure my actions were dictating what she was telling him she wanted.

I moved my hand on her pussy down and slid two fingers inside her. She was still so wet and slippery. My cum had combined with her pussy juice and the moisture from when I ate her out. They slid straight in without any force necessary. I curled my fingers and worked them against the front wall of her pussy. I pushed the palm of my hand against her clit. This sensation combined with my kissing her tits and nipples was having more and more affect on her arousal.

"I hope you come on me. Lots of cum. I want you to spray me."

I increased the rate of my fingers inside her. Then stopped and brought them out, slid them up to her right breast and spread out the juice on her nipple and areola. The mixture of jizz, spit and pussy juice made her skin shine. Her eyes were increasingly dilated and she was becoming more aware of what I had been doing to her while she phone fucked her husband, and did so based on what I was doing to her.

"Can you kiss my tits as well? Kiss them and finger my pussy at the same time."

I cupped her breast and gently lifted it up, all the while working my fingers up and down her pussy wall and rubbing my palm against her clit. She was so smooth, so wet. I could feel my cum squelching inside her fuck hole. I had blown so much jizz inside her I feared she'd be still leaking my sperm when her husband took her panties off the next night.

I lifted her breast up to her mouth and placed her nipple against her own mouth -- pressing the cum juice against her luscious lips. I felt her cunt twitch and back stiffen. She took her breast in her own mouth and sucked gently on the nipple before licking the entire nipple and areola with her tongue. The juice I had put on her was gone. Replaced with her own saliva.

"When you're kissing my tits, I want to watch."

I repeated the same process of bringing my ejaculate out of her pussy and painting her nipple with it -- this time on the left breast. Again, she willingly accepted my offer of her own nipple, this time sucking her entire nipple deep inside her mouth and using her own hand to hold her breast. While she self-pleasured her left breast, I did the same on her right tit.

She sucked and licked one side of her amazing rack, I did the same on the other while finger fucking her cunt with my hand. Her arousal was growing, started by her starting to thrust against my hand again.

"Yes, I'll do that for you. Only if you repay me though."

Intrigued, I brought my ear closer to the phone to hear what he was saying. He wanted to watch her suck his balls while she jerked his cock with both hands, kneeling in front of him.

"Will you share your sperm with me? I want you to taste it with me."

I brought my hand back to her tits again and smeared more cum over both her breasts. This time, as I brought her nipple up to her mouth, we both kissed it at the same time. Her from the top, me from underneath. We both licked her nipple at the same time, and, for the first time ever, our tongues touched.

We changed sides and made out over her other breast. Sharing flicks of her nipple, we also tasted each other's tongue. When the taste of my cum was gone off her tits, I pulled her breast away from her mouth and I kissed her fully and deeply for the first time. Her lips felt and tasted like everything I had thought it would. Her full lips were soft and welcoming, her tongue clashed with mine in a desperate attempt to share our lust. Now we'd broken every rule we'd set out -- no penetration and no kissing.

"Honey, I'm so wound-up thinking about this. I want to fuck you right now!"

His reply

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow we fuck. But for now we'll have to finish this off in our imagination."

"We both need to work tomorrow. Fuck I want you. Can't wait to see you."

"Same babe. See you then."

She ended the call. Placed the phone on her bedside table. Looked over to me.

"Fuck me now. Fuck me exactly like you did your wife. Fuck me just like that but harder."

"Only if you make out with me like you did your husband."

I raised her hands on to the bed head, wrapped her legs around me as I kneeled in front of her and drove my throbbing cock as deep in her as I could, driving all my weight and force into her pussy. We fucked like teenagers. My earlier orgasm had given me more staying power, so we fucked until sweat ran down our brows. The bed head slammed against the wall until I shoved a pillow between it and the wall. She ended up needing to bite her pillow again. I was the noisy one as all the lust we'd built up came out in one crazy cock and pussy filled slamfest ending in a scream into the early morning abyss.