Workmate Trial Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her room was at the end of the corridor. The hallway was similarly quiet to mine, save for a distant TV which was going in one room. Most of the rooms were booked for my conference and there was still one day to go so most people appeared to be acting like they should with not too many drinks and a relatively early night.

Not bothering to knock and cause undue attention, I pushed gently on her door -- it creaked gently as it swung open. The lights were off, but a gently light came in from the curtain that had been left open on the distant end, with the sheer covering the window. There had been some Sellotape placed over the door latch to ensure it wouldn't lock. When I entered the room I removed this, pulled the door handle down and closed the door as silently as I could.

Turning around, I was greeted with a trail of clothes that ran from the door to the bed on the distant side of the room. Closest to the door was a lady's summer dress, followed by a bra, pair of women's underwear. Closest to the bed I spotted a long sleeve swim top which looked very familiar. It made my heart jump -- it was the one I had unzipped in our last meeting in the swimming spot on the river, along with the bikini bottom she had removed and slapped on the rock as an invite to come over to her and indulge her in my tongue deep inside her. She was organised and had arranged this so well. I was impressed.

Looking over at her in the bed, I was aware of the smell of ladies bodywash, shampoo and conditioner. She'd obviously had a similar evening to mine and decided to unwind with a shower. Her silhouette struck me instantly. She lay on her bed, with the covers covering one leg, leaving one uncovered, Her calf, thigh and ass were all so well defined and pert that I was having instant flashbacks to how she looked that afternoon over the rocks all those months ago. She was naked. She smelled beautiful. The dull light was diminishing as my eyes adjusted to the conditions. Her hair was tied back into a low ponytail, draping over one shoulder as she lay prone on her stomach. The bed covers lay across her diagonally, exposing one full leg and the opposite upper body.

"Hi stranger" I heard her whisper. "So nice to see you again" she continued.

"You have no idea how many times I've though of you in the last few months" I began.

"Same"

I walked over to her. I reached out my left hand and dragged it up her right leg as she lay on her stomach, legs slightly spread, right knee bent. I started at her ankle and ran my fingers over her calf, before flipping my hand over palm up to continue over the back of her knee, up her thigh before flipping it over again at her hip. I slid my hand over her ass cheek -- it was all so smooth, just as I remembered. Her skin was velvety and her ass firm. I continued up her back and under the bed covers. Her back was soft and relaxed as I continued my journey. Once on her shoulders, I slid the covers to the side before kissing her neck, about 3 inches below her ear.

Wanting to keep our rules, I didn't kiss her mouth -- it still felt wrong. I could see her lips as her hair was on the opposite shoulder. I moved her hair further to that side as I kissed the same spot again.

"Nice dress yesterday"

"Hoped you'd like it."

I continued, nodding towards the swim costume on the ground.

"I see you've brought some mementos".

"It's got a stain now you know. Your cum stained my swim top and I wear it all the time at home. No one has noticed -- it turns me on to see your cum when I'm swimming with my husband."

"Jesus" I replied. "I think about how you looked with my cock on your pussy, then between your tits. That memory is burned inside me."

"So according to Facebook, you fucked your wife when she got back?"

"Ohh, that was amazing".

It was my turn to enquire. "Did your husband taste my cum in your kiss?"

"We made out for ages when I got home. I made him put his lips around my tongue so I could slowly drag it out of his mouth. I gave him a blowjob that night -- he tasted two guys cum when I kissed him afterwards."

"Did it bother him? Did he notice anything?"

"Didn't seem to... it was a pretty fucking good blowjob thought I must say. You worked me up so much that afternoon."

"it was pretty awesome."

She rolled over on to her back. The bedding now barely covered her right upper body. Her breasts fell into place, with the right one partially covered by the sheet. They fell away from each other, flattening ever so slightly with the gravity. Her nipples looked like small rose buds -- semi erect. Small areolas gave her breasts the appearance of being bigger. It was obviously wintertime as any suntan she had was long gone. Her skin was natural, clear, and smooth. Her stomach fell into her pelvis, upper abdominals were gleaming in the dappled dull light that crept in the window. The curve from her waist to her hips was glorious. I knew what her ass looked like, but each time I saw her I became more and more aware of the athleticism and natural feministic hotness she exuded.

I began running my hand over her body -- gently and randomly. Exploring her curves. She took my other hand and started guiding it where she wanted it. Her breathing was becoming obvious as my hands explored her body. The hand she had control of was focused on her mid-section. Hips, pelvis, stomach, up to her sternum, back to her hips and so forth.

I used my other hand to explore her legs, thigh, calves, up to her hips, around to her ass and back again.

At one point, she dragged my hand onto her left breast and held it there, using her hand over mine to cup and squeeze her. She felt so firm and soft. I cupped her breast from underneath then slid my open palm up on to her bust before gently rolling my fingers over her hardening nipple.

I took my opportunity and slid my other hand down to her ankle, forcing me to lean in close to her body with both hands so far apart. "Fuck it." I figured and leant in and kissed her stomach as my left hand was on her ankle, right hand on her bust.

Her breathing quickened.

I stayed there, kissing her stomach, up her abs, down each leg to below her pelvis, across her pussy and back up the other leg. Unlike last time, the small patch of pubic hair she had last time was gone. In its place was smooth, hairless pussy.

I slid my other hand up her right side and settled it on her other breast as I continued kissing her mid-section. Both hands worked her under-boob before rolling over her nipples before I fully cupped each. They felt bigger than last time -- or had I been so focused on her ass?

Sliding my left hand up, I slid my middle and index fingers over her lips. She opened her lips and accepted them both in her warm moist mouth. Sucking gently on both.

Using this moisture, I dragged my fingers down over her body, leaving a trace of moisture down her body and slid my fingers over her pussy. I needn't have bothered getting my fingers moist -- she was already smooth and slick to touch.

Her legs opened slightly for me, so I went in and kissed the top of her pussy, using my tongue to find her clit while simultaneously taking my hand back to her tits.

I stayed there kissing and licking her clit, getting as much reaction from her as I could. I knew she wanted my tongue deeper inside her so didn't rush.

Moving both hands down to her thighs, I spread her legs while continuing on her clit. Apparently expecting my next move, her breathing sharpened again.

Quater inch at a time, I moved my tongue down for a second then back to her clit, then back down a further quarter. Her pussy felt so smooth and tasted so good. I just wanted to drive my tongue as deep in her as I could -- to hear her reciprocate how good it felt. I wanted to hear her climax again, just like she'd done in that swimming spot.

Done with the teasing, I grabbed both her legs and lifted them back over herself while placing my tongue directly on her pussy. I flattened my tongue to cover as much of her as I could before pausing.

It was my turn to make eye contact this time. I looked up at her. My hands holding her legs over her shoulders, my tongue pressed against her wet pussy. She looked back at me with a pained expression.

I came away from her and asked "are you ready?"

"Fuck yes!" Came the reply.

I dropped back down and drove my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Pausing when I couldn't go any deeper and flicking my tongue slightly in her depths.

Her head arched backwards and her chest rose up off the bed as she exhaled in pleasure.

I worked her pussy slowly from deep inside her to back over her clit then back down to her pussy. I kept the general rhythm of this but randomly changed how long I'd stay, how many times I'd lick her clit compared to her pussy. As her excitement grew, I spread eagled her legs so she was laying on her back with her legs spread as wide as I could take them over her head. I pulled the bed covers fully off her so I could watch and appreciate her naked body react to my touch.

A couple minutes of oral pleasure had her already starting to peak. The sounds of her sighing, moaning and starting to push up against my mouth with her pussy was getting me hard as well.

"Stop." She said between breaths. I stopped straight away.

"Will you do the same as last time?" she continued.

"What's that?" I asked.

She hesitated for a second before lifting her leg over me and rolling over on to her stomach. She moved back towards me and lifted herself up on to her knees while keeping her chest and arms flat on the bed. She spread her legs wide apart and leaned back towards me more.

I moved over to the end of the bed and kneeled behind it. Pulling her hips gently towards me, she moved back until her legs were hanging over the end of the bed. From here, I had the perfect view of her ass and pussy. I moved my hand under her to rest it on her pussy while I dragged my tongue from her pussy opening, up between her ass cheeks and straight on to her asshole.

She let out a sigh of pleasure, matched with a further arch of her back in an effort to get her ass closer to me. I removed my hand from her and worked my tongue back down her pussy while taking both hands and grabbing one ass cheek each.

I spread her ass with both hands and moved my tongue back up to her hole where I let it linger, exploring her ass, trying to get it inside her.

Realising there was no need to spread her ass, I reached up and grabbed her shoulders and ran my hands down her arms.

A beam of light suddenly bounced off the ceiling next to the bed. We ignored it.

I moved my hands down her arms and grabbed her wrists, bringing her hands back towards me. This gave me leverage to pull her back onto me as I continued licking and tongue fucking her asshole. Her cries of pleasure were growing. She looked so vulnerable laying on her knees, head to the side, ass in the air with moans and gasps.

Another beam of light struck the ceiling.

I let go of one of her arms, so I could use my hand to slide two fingers inside her cunt as I continued. She put the free hand on her ass and attempted to pull her ass cheek to the side to let me in closer to her.

With two fingers in her pussy and my tongue slowly working inside her ass her pleasure was becoming more and more obvious. This in turn had given me a raging erection. It was pushing up against the bed as I leaned in towards her. I could feel the blood pressed up against the end of my cock -- straining to make it further out. I was normally 7 inches, but at this moment it felt like 9 with a pressure overload from eating this gorgeous cunt and ass.

For a third time, the ribbon of light hit the ceiling.

"What is that?" I asked her.

"My phone -- some one is messaging me."

"Who is it?"

"Probably my husband."

I stood up and walked beside the bed, running my hand between her ass and up her back. Grabbing her phone, I looked at the screen.

"Yep." I confirmed, and read the message "Hey babe, are you awake -- I can't sleep."

She explained -"We do this sometimes when we're apart. I'll just pretend I'm asleep."

"What would you normally do if you saw it?"

"I'd reply."

"Well reply then. It doesn't worry me."

She rolled over onto her back as I handed her the phone. She typed out a quick reply:

"Your message woke me up. Is everything ok?"

I kneeled over her, dragged my rock hard cock down her chest, over her sopping pussy and continued down where I got my tongue back to her bald, wet cunt.

She quickly returned to her nearing climax, as my tongue and fingers swapped positions -- me licking and flicking the depths of her pussy with my tongue as I massaged her ass with my middle finger. I used the other hand to spread her pussy lips to get deeper inside her, and to more expose her engorged clit.

Her phone lit up again. Laying on her back, she was able to read the message out loud to me as I continued.

"I'm fine, just can't sleep."

The idea of her messaging with her husband as I explored her body was making me crazy horny. This girl was having a text conversation with her husband while another mans tongue was deep inside her cunt and his fingers stroking her asshole.

"I'm going to reply", she said, struggling to get the words out coherently. As she typed, she read the message out loud:

"That's sad babe, hope you can relax soon -- perhaps think about that blowjob I gave you a while ago."

She put the phone down and started concentrating on the attention her pussy and ass was getting from me. She arched her back up off the bed in an effort to get me deeper inside her, and to give me greater access to her ass. This worked and I slid my finger inside her ass, to the first knuckle and left it in her. She moaned and pushed back down against my finger, before pushing back up against my tongue. She didn't know whether to thrust up or down so she started rhythmically doing both -- down onto my finger in her ass, up onto my tongue in her cunt.

Her climax was building -- I knew this because she started massaging her tits, much like she had done the last time we were together. This nearly brought me undone as my cock continued to harden, desperately seeking to blow its load at the sight of how she was reacting to the pleasure I was providing her.

This time, her phone vibrated. And vibrated again.

"He's ringing me now" she gasped. "What do I do?"

"It's easy", I said, "you'd normally talk to him, so talk to him!"

I grabbed her phone and looked at the screen. A photo of them both was on the screen, with 'Incoming Call' plastered across the photo. I took my phone from my hooded shirt I had worn over and flicked it to camera mode, then selected 'video' and pressed start.

"What are you doing!" she exclaimed.

I took her phone, winked at her, and slid the 'answer call' option towards the green icon and tossed her the phone. She took the phone and put to her ear.

"Hey babe, you having trouble sleeping?"

She tried to sound normal, which worked well, as she was in such a state of arousal that her voice came across as tired. Without hesitating, I grabbed her knees and pulled her towards the end of the bed, lifted her legs straight up towards the ceiling and spread them as wide as I could.

"No, its ok" she continued. "I was asleep but not very deep."

I rubbed my cock against her sopping wet cunt, stroking it up and down the outside wetness.

"Conference is fine, same old stuff really."

I aimed my phone at her pussy, lined up my engorged cock then zoomed in as I leant on her and eased it inside her cunt. When I was halfway in, I moved my camera to her face to capture the look as my seven inches filled her wet aching pussy. I paused when I was fully inside her. Her face was a mixture of fear and arousal. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her jaw opened to try and stifle a moan. Her back arched against me as I held my cock as deep as I could inside her.

"No, I'm fine -- just trying to get comfortable. These hotel beds are so hard."

I pulled back until my cock helmet emerged and thrust back inside her again -- slowly and fully. She held her legs as wide as I had put them. Her laying completely naked on the bed with her legs spread eagled, on the phone with her husband was amazing. She had to turn her head to one side as I continued thrusting fully inside her warm and tight pussy. She screwed up her eyes in another attempt to hide her incoming orgasm. Looking at the side wall, with her phone pressed between her ear and the bed. Mouth wide open, trying to breathe deeply, she wasn't doing very well in hiding her pleasure. Her eyes were squinting as I upped the pace of my thrusting. I had to be careful not to pound up against her too hard as the sound of cock slamming against pussy is widely known and easily picked up over a phone.

"Yeah sorry sweetheart, I'm still really tired"

She sounded out of breath, but that came across as someone who had just woken up. I motioned for her to put the phone away for a second as I continued fucking her, now taking her tits in my hands and squeezing them together as I continued.

"Hey babe, Im just going to turn the air conditioning up -- I'm cold. Wait a second"

She put the phone down away from her, under the other pillow and looked up at me.

"What would your husband say if he knew another mans cock was inside his wife right now?"

I followed this question up with three or four hard thrusts, slapping against her pussy. Her eyes rolled back again, and she let out a small moan and pushed up against me. She brought the phone back to her ear.

"I'm back honey -- what were you saying?"

I leant down to the opposite ear to the phone and whispered inside her ear:

"what does it feel like to have another mans cock thrusting inside you while you talk to your husband?"

She responded by arching her back further, lifting her ass off the bed. She was obviously turned on by the experience. Her next tactic was to turn the phone upside down so that the microphone was away from her mouth. I could make out someone talking on the other end. "So far so good" I said to myself.

"Why?" she said. "Is he still carrying on at work like before?"

Obviously, he'd changed topic to his work. I grabbed her ass and lifted it a foot off the bed, using my shoulders to keep her legs spread as far as I could. Bracing one hand under each ass cheek, I lifted her up and towards my cock which continued ploughing in and out of her, only slowing to avoid heavy contact where I'd pull her firmly on to my straining cock, trying to get as deep in her as I could.

"No I'm fine but it's the middle of the night and I'm pretty tired. Keep talking if you want."

With my hands under her ass, her legs spread as wide as possible, I was able to start thrusting harder as I could now fuck her while standing at the end of the bed. As I lifted her ass higher and higher off the bed her tits began to bounce. This almost made me blow. She tried in vane to use her free arm to stop them bouncing as I drove my cock inside her, but seeing how much I loved it, and seemingly worried about the noise, she took her free hand to cover the microphone end of the phone, leaving me to enjoy the sight of her on the edge of orgasm, ass in the air, tits bouncing while trying to manage a conversation with her husband.

"Yeah, I remember it."

The conversation had taken another turn.

"I really wanted your cock in my mouth that night. You tasted so good. Hard to believe I'd never had you blow in my mouth before."

I rubbed my fingers up and down her asshole as I continued fucking her. Her tits bounced further and further. She seemed to be enjoying me enjoying them. My balls began to tell me they were nearly done as I heard them talking about the blowjob he'd received thanks to our efforts that afternoon. The tightened as I started looking up. My finger slid back inside her asshole, straight to the end of the finger -- she was so wet. She moaned and arched her head further back.