Workmate Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still staring straight at me, she didn't look down. Her right hand reached out, grabbed my cock in an unapologetic manner. Her hand felt small, soft and warm on me. She gripped my shaft and pushed me backwards toward the edge of my cars boot.

"Sit" was the only word that came out of her mouth.

With my opinion of this situation changing somewhat, I sat. My ass was half on the edge of the car and half off. My legs were spread slightly. My cock was how angled back towards my own chest.

She stroked my cock up and down several times. Her eyes glinted for a moment, and I could see her lips relax.

Without a word, and without breaking eye contact, she sank to her knees, used her right hand to pull my cock tip towards her as her left hand reached out and cupped my balls. Not a thing was said as, as if like in slow motion I saw her purse her lips, open them slightly as she moved her head over my cock. Without hesitation, she put the tip of my cock in her mouth. Only the tip to start with. She paused with my cock tip in her mouth and stared up at me. The sight of her gorgeous mouth wrapped around my meat was surreal, her hair was swept back, glasses pushed back up by her soft hands.

She took me out of her mouth long enough to say, "don't stop watching me."

She went back to my shaft, her left hand started massaging my balls by gently squeezing them and her gorgeous lips wrapped around my throbbing member again.

She started slowly moving up and down my shaft. I could feel her tongue working the underside of my shaft as she moved slowly up and down. Combined with her other hand massaging my balls I was starting to struggle to keep from blowing already. I didn't want to be rough or rude, but her hair was so soft and smooth, I started to run my hand through it. Never pulling her head on to me, but just to feel it and tuck her hair behind her ears and away from her face. This motion continued on for a minute or so. My enjoyment was seemingly matched by hers. She slowed her rhythm down more so, took her left hand off my balls and used it to grab the base of my shaft. She then slowly went down on my cock until I could feel the back of her throat. This bliss was something out of this world. Both her hands on my shaft and the feeling of my mushroom tip bouncing off her throat. I think my suspicions of this lady may have been very wrong.

The motion stopped. Still gripping me with both hands, she took me out of her mouth and started to stroke me with both hands as she looked up. Her eyes were dilated, her lips moist and full. Her skin was flush. Her nipples were obviously still erect. Her breathing was short and sharp - similar to mine in this moment of nirvana.

"There's one thing you missed about me in the story."

"Sorry?"

"You heard" she replied. "Keep watching me."

Without another word, she looked straight at me, took her left hand back to my balls and started massaging again, only this time she worked the underside of my sack and used her index finger to rub my perineum.

As before she used her right hand to angle my cock towards her mouth, except unlike last time as soon as my tip was in past her lips, she took her right hand away and moved it towards her breasts where she cupped her left breast and used her forefinger and thumb to gently squeeze her nipple while cupping the underside. Staring up at me with one hand on my balls, the other on her breasts and my cock in her mouth she paused. She paused sucking me, but only slowed the massaging of my balls and her tits.

Gently, and I seductively she withdrew my pole to only leave the very tip in contact with her lips. I ached in lust and awe as she slowly, ever so slowly, started descending on my shaft. Her tongue started by licking the base, starting from about three inches down and working to the tip, finishing on my helmet, which the then moved her tongue up on top of to push the entire shaft down onto the base of her mouth with her tongue on top. As if well trained and practiced in this, she slid her tongue to one side while wrapping it around the side of my cock, forcing it against the opposite cheek. Here she kind of mouth fucked my cock as she created a wet slippery friction between the side of her cheek and her strong, moist tongue, then she moved her tongue back under the shaft in a deliberate and fucking stimulating way and slid down the shaft as she flattened her tongue on the bottom of her mouth.

Then it happened.

My cock started a slow journey down her mouth, I saw the end of my mushroom tip disappear into her mouth, then the lighter skin just below my cock's head disappeared, I felt the tip of my cock press the back of her throat again, as I had done earlier, however this time she didn't stop. I felt her adjust her throat and keep the pressure on my cock as she leant in towards me and my shaft. The pressure built then slowly subsided as I felt my shaft descent further, past her throat. It was so tight and warm; she opened her mouth slightly as the mid-point of my cock disappeared down her throat.

I could feel the bell end contort to the tight confines of her throat. She kept pressing. I could feel her throat expand to take my girth. It was so tight, warm and slippery. Despite this tightness, she kept moving towards me. Like a slow motion dream her throat continued to expand and slide over my veinous cock. I thought this would stop at any moment, like it did in the porn I'd watched as a horny young man. As my mind wondered when this moment would stop, I caught her eye again -- momentarily I had broken my concentration but not my eye contact.

Her momentum didn't stop -- it only slowed slightly until my balls rested hard against her chin. She had taken all of me slowly -- agonizingly slowly down her throat without a single gag or complaint - my entire cock had slid down past her tight throat to have me resting as deep inside her mouth as I thought would be possible. She paused and fixed a stare towards me.

The sight of my balls resting against the chin of this girl who I had heard speak so eloquently about Shakespeare, about the poor outcomes of the disadvantaged. The girl I had shared so many laughs with, who had kept me calm with reassurance and friendship, The girl I had travelled with to conferences with, who had a similar viewpoint of relationships and marriage now had 7 inches of my cock stuffed down her throat while she stared up at me. My only feeling was the bliss and stirring in my balls that told me I was going to blow the biggest load of my life within seconds if I didn't do something about it.

Her pace started to lift slightly as she raised up off my sack to the point of having my shaft leave her throat only to go back all the way down again.

"Ohhhh fuck me, fuck that feels so good."

I was slightly embarrassed of my lack of words, but that was all I could muster. I became aware of why she had opened the doors of both our cars -- it fully blocked any view of cars that were passing by on the nearby road, giving us a portion of the leaf covered ground that would afford some privacy.

"You've got to fucking stop this or I'll blow your head off -- fuck that feels good."

She came off my cock, as it exited her mouth, she closed her lips to ensure there were no strands of dribble or spit, and she spoke for the first time since she had taken our friendship beyond the horizon as I could see it a few short minutes previously.

"You got it right. You got nearly all of it right you know." She stared straight at me when she spoke.

"What do you mean?" I was inquisitive, but also missing her mouth and throat and hands.

"What you wrote. About the sexual tension, the lack of sideways glances, the minimalization of messages. That part is exactly how I felt. I've been thinking about you as well. Theres something between us that's unique. I don't want an affair; I'm not interested in breaking up my marriage or upsetting my kids, but I do want you."

She stroked my hard cock gently from tip to base as we talked -- enough to keep it painfully hard. I could feel the blood at the end of my dick pressing against the skin, trying desperately to find somewhere to go.

Without hesitation, I grabbed both her shoulders and pushed her onto the ground, so she lay along the towel she put down. Because the car doors and been opened, we weren't easily visible from the road and besides, there was a healthy level of tree coverage beside the road and the distance down to where we were parked. A little stunned at the sudden movement her eyes lit up and she let out a "ohh."

Following her own style, I didn't utter a word as I clambered around to be kneeling over her face. I guided my cock back into her mouth and started to slowly pump back and forth. She accepted my meat as she had originally. Her full lips wrapped around me, and I could see the impression of my cock as it descended her mouth and throat, causing her throat to expand, showing a perfect imprint of my thick, bulbous tool. This apparently caused her to get more excited as well as, like she had a few minutes ago, her hands started to wander again. This time her left hand went to her pussy. Initially it didn't do anything -- just rested over her swimmer bikini bottom. Almost as though she were self-aware that I would be watching she seemed almost shy, which was ironic I thought as I had my cock back in her mouth again, with me pumping slowly inside and out of her luscious mouth.

This, until a few minutes ago had been nothing but an immature fantasy that I had never had any intention of pursuing.

Until this point, I hadn't wondered about pursuing anything further. The idea of fucking her was a thought I hadn't even properly pursued in my idle daydreams. Sure, I'd wondered what her ass would feel like, how tight her pussy would be given how well defined her legs were, but I hadn't actually stopped to think about what it would be like to actually fuck her. I was pretty sure that we were on the same page here -- despite our current circumstance, the idea of actual penetration seemed, as silly as it sounded, a step too far. Out of respect to each other, our spouses and to our friendship.

Seeing her starting to play with her pussy did establish a wondering -- did she shave, wax, clip or go au naturelle? I'd always thought through my usual overly abundant analysis that she'd be the type of girl who never stays the same. There'd be times when she would be full bush -- 80's porn style, others where she'd be fully waxed and smooth and then anything in between, and this would quite likely be up to the amount of spare time she had and the level of stress in her life at the time. I did know one thing -- I wanted to taste that pussy. If it was as sweet and smooth and warm as her mouth, then I'd be blowing a load in a teenagers record time. I also wanted to hear her climax. Not the quiet little climax you have when the kids are asleep next door, or when your parents are home and you're in your girlfriend's bedroom. I wanted to hear her -- outside, in the leafy, breezy summer shade have an orgasm that gave her real pleasure. If this was our one time together then I wanted it to be fucking satisfying for her.

I braced myself on my knees, which were spread wide over her face, and hovered over her, holding a kind of kneeling plank as I glanced over her body, coming to rest on her eyes. As I kept slowly pumping in and out of her mouth, I whispered to her "I'm going to put my tongue as deep as I can inside you now." Rather than the shocked look I would have gotten normally, she responded by using the left hand resting on her pussy to wrap her fingers under the waist band of her bikini bottom, shimmy her ass off the ground and start to pull them down. Seeing her instant response and struggle to get them off herself, I told her to relax back on the ground, as I hooked each thumb under the material, used my fingers to guide her legs into bending at the knees then lifting the material off over her ankles and casting it to the side using my right hand. As I placed her swimwear to our right, she started to lower her legs to straighten them again.

As I still had my left hand on her leg, I took this chance to run my hand down her entire leg, starting at her foot, down her calf, across the side of her knee, to the inside of her thigh before rolling across her thigh to come to rest on her pelvis before rolling further to the outside to finally stop when I grasped her ass cheek fully in my hand. Her legs were smooth, like waxed or shaven this morning smooth, her skin was blemish free and pale, like a China doll and it was so firm.

I could feel each muscle as my hand slid down -- toned, smooth and lean. My cock jumped in her mouth as I realized how fucking hot her legs and ass were. The thought of the skirt came back to me. It didn't lie. Eager to taste her, I selfishly brought my right hand down quickly to match my left. Each hand fully grasped a tight, smooth ass. As though sensing what I had in mind, she simultaneously spread her legs and brought her knees up.

Her pussy hair was trimmed into a neat and perfectly shaped triangle, with the lowest hair finishing an inch or so above her pussy. I could see a glistening between her labia which was easy to see as from the top of her pussy down was as smooth as a piece of glass. In similar contrast to her kneeling and taking my cock in her mouth without permission, I lifted her ass off the ground with both my hands, bringing her moist pussy closer to my mouth. I usually skip my tongue over my wife's clit a couple of times, just slowly and gently when I go down on her, but here and now, I did as I said I was going to do. As I lifted her ass, I cocked my wrists bringing her pussy higher in the air and I drove my tongue straight into her pussy as far as I could. Her pussy lips separated for me as I felt her wet lips move up either side of my mouth. It felt like she had used lubricant or had just jumped out of a hot bath she was so wet and hot. Feeling her smooth, wet cunt accept my tongue so easily made me so fucking horny. This was added to when I heard her groan a deep, lustful full body release.

Her cunt tasted so sweet, and my tongue slid so easily up and down her as I slowly drove my tongue from the depths of her pussy up to her clit where I'd give four or five full strokes before slowly descending to the depths of her cunt. Hearing her groan and moan, I could feel her starting to fuck my face. The left had she had used to start touching herself moved to the top of my head, forcing my tongue deeper inside her. Her feet braced on the towel, and she forced her pussy harder and harder onto my tongue. I could feel her ass clenching tighter and tighter as I brought her closer to climax.

Her breathing became shorter and shallower as she started to fight the sense to cum -- hoping to prolong this sense of tongue in her pussy and cock down her throat. I could feel my balls starting to tighten in preparation for orgasm, they had been slapping against her chin as I drove my cock down her throat but as I drew closer to what I suspected was going to be an explosive cumshot. Wanting to enjoy what was almost definitely going to be the one and only time I got to blow a load on her, I pulled my cock out of her throat and lowered myself further over her face, dropping my ballsack where my cock had just been. She relished this new opportunity, taking both balls in her mouth simultaneously, while gently sucking.

As previously, she had a way to make this experience more pleasurable but working her tongue up the front of my sack while using her right hand to use the same full strokes she had used -- wanking me slowly but forcefully. Her left hand was used to pull by ass cheeks apart to give her greater access to the top of my balls -- she obviously enjoyed having a mouthful of my meat be it cock or balls she didn't seem to care. This was definitely a different side to her than the nerdy (sexy as fuck) librarian look she presented over all those years. My tongue continued it's slow lap between the depths of her pussy before slowly surfacing to stimulate her clit by me pressing my tongue as flat as I could before giving her bud the full length of my tongue, with me trying to get as much wetness on to her.

This seemed to make her more sensitive to my touch and gave me greater access to her depths on the return journey to her pussy. Her breathing continued to shorten even with my shaft out of her. As if by impulse, I reached for the top of the zipper on her swim top. I was determined to hear every second of her climax and having it muffled by a cock or balls in her mouth might ruin that experience. I'd always thought that her breasts would be no more than a C cup. I flipped the tab on her zipper and slid it down stopping halfway to her naval. At first all I could see was her sternum and the outline of what I thought was some upper abs. She sensed this stopping and moved her left hand away from my ass and grasped the zipper and tugged it further down, so that only two inches were still done up - just above her waist. She then reached up and pulled her top to the side of each breast to reveal more than I'd imagined. More so as in the size I'd always thought was pretty accurate -- at least a C cup but so much better defined than I'd ever imagined. Her body was lean. A lot leaner than I had allowed myself to think about. Not lean like sickly but fit. Toned. Her breasts were incredible given this low level of body fat. Full, soft yet almost ironical or contradictorily...firm. Soft but firm. They were the breasts normally attributed to someone 20 years younger than her. Realizing how fucking hot her whole body was I had to sit up to enjoy the view. Her tits had small areola only a shade or so darker than the rest of her cleavage and her tits were set quite close together with minimal room between them for a very narrow sternum. This must've been why I'd always thought that her rack wasn't as hot as her ass. "Fuck that was a mistake" I cussed to myself.

I brought my hips further forward and slid my wet cock between her tits. The spit she'd left on me acted as the perfect lubricant. Her right hand moved away from wanking me and joined her left hand by squeezing her tits around my cock. I started grinding my cock against her sternum, while fully encased in her firm, warm soft tits. Every time I drew back, shed lick my ball sack, which I'd then drive back down between her tits before pausing at the end of my stroke with by nuts wedged at the top of her cleavage. This spit would continue to lubricate this most fucking awesome of boyhood fantasy. To take the view fully in, I rose up into a push up position and ran the middle and ring fingers down her pussy a few times to get them fully wet. Not wanting to hurt or startle her, this continued for four or five strokes before I paused and eased them both inside her aching cunt. Inside her, I worked the fingertips against the front wall of her pussy in a kind of 'come here' motion. Her breathing continued to shorten, and she let out her first moan -- a sign that her climax was getting closer. I continued fucking her tits while working the front of her pussy. My fingering motion took on a more robust and meaningful motion of almost trying to lift her pussy an inch or so and at a lot quicker pace. I added the use of my other hand by running the tips of each finger over her clit in order almost like waving to someone by only moving your wrist. To do this I had to take my weight on my knees, which forced me to sit up further. The view was a-fucking-mazing. My cock tip popped out the bottom of her tits at the bottom of my stoke, my balls got licked at the top of each stroke and her moans were getting louder and louder as my fingers continued to work her cunt and clit from the inside and out.

What was either a moan or a forced exhalation then started to combine into a moan every breath and her breathing was becoming closer and closer until there was almost no telling when she was breathing in and there was just one long moan which in turn got louder and louder.