Workmate Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response was a little surprising seeing as though we were trying to at least in part excuse our behaviour. "Do you think you'd like to catch up again?"

"What, like today"

"Well, yeah"

"Umm, that's a bit of a poison chalice don't you think" "I love my wife, adore my kids."

"So do I"

"Tell you what" I said "If we're going to do this, then there will be NO physical evidence -- no communication, no emails, messages, text, phone calls, no notes. Nothing that can be used to trace anything. This may mean never being able to catch up again. It's going to be a challenge. Like you, I never want to hurt anyone -- I didn't realize you'd be so fucking hot."

"So, our normal random catchup happens over messenger and so forth, but no hidden messages -- nothing to have to double check, delete or come up with a story for ok?"

"Yeah, sounds smart -- a little bit exciting as well" she agreed with me.

"Hey" she continued "you can do me a favor as well."

"What's that" I queried.

"Drive your cock as deep into your wife as you can as soon as you can. She'll be back in a couple of days. If I couldn't have it, then she should. You know what will happen on Facebook in a week or so. You reply in the same way as I will."

"Fuck, you've got a dirty mind like mine don't you."

"Today was fucking awesome" she replied.

"Agreed."

"I thought we were catching up to trial a present for your wife?"

"Yeah, and it was legitimately only that I swear. I was never going to tell you about the story -- that was just for me as an outlet. I figure if I wrote about those things then that would be a release where I could explore and have some fun with my imagination."

"Well, if you decide to write any more... no actually...that'd be a sure way to fuck this up. I'll just have to wonder what the fuck you've come up with."