Workmate Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She briefly took one hand off her tits to move down to my hand and cover it, using it to encourage what I was doing with the 2 fingers inside her before moving it back to squeeze her tits together again. This final sense of her enjoyment was my final straw. My balls tightened again, and I gave her tits more rough and full effort fucks. Her pussy started to tighten as her moans became more vocal. This is what I had been looking forward to. Knowing from past experiences that too much stimulation can ruin a girl's orgasm, I withdrew my fingers and left them just inside her pussy while I increased the effort to stimulate her clit.

Her pussy tightened further while she arched her back against my fingers. Her screams of pleasure rang out across the leafy outdoor fuck space we were in. As there weren't any cars going by at that moment, there was the added pleasure of a short and small echo of her pleasure as her fucking motion against my fingers increased to rapid pace.

"Jesus! Fucking hell! Ohh fuck!" she yelled as her cunt wrapped around my fingers tensing and squeezing in surprisingly strong contractions. Seeing and feeling this brought me undone. I glanced at my cock wrapped in her tits -- swearing to myself never to forget what I was about to see. The tightness in my balls grew and grew. Determined not to let this be some shitty little dribble of cum I let the pressure build as much as I could stand until I couldn't hold it any longer. The first shot of cum dribbled out of my cock, coming to rest at the bottom of her tits. Seeing this I took my cock in my hand by taking the two fingers off her cunt. I sat up and back on her face -- which she took as an opportunity to lick my perineum. I wanked my cock three or so times before the first blast streamed from my dick. It landed about 3 inches past her navel and stopped at the top of her bikini line, the next landed on her pussy and upper thigh and the next about the same. All the time we'd been friends we'd both said that at no time ever would we fuck someone else. And yet here we were, having done all but fuck each other and I watched as I saw her hand go down to her pussy and wipe my cum all around her pussy, use some of it to lube her own ring and middle fingers and use it to put the two same fingers I had used inside herself to slowly insert to the top knuckle and out again. Without meaning to, my cum was inside another woman and she was using it to give herself pleasure.

When I was spent and she was fingering herself, I brought my cock back to her mouth where I put it inside one more time so she could get the remnants of cum off and allow me to sit up fully to enjoy seeing her use my cum to get herself off. Uttering to myself as much as her, I blurted "what the fuck just happened?"

"That's about 8 years of built-up sexual tension my friend" came her reply. "We both know it's been there, but didn't know it would ever come out" "This idea of yours -- about the meetup and the story, was it just to try and fuck me?"

I was surprised and a little taken back "No, I didn't think we'd ever end up doing anything, I guess it was designed as a bit of a weird compliment to you. I always thought that we were good on our idea that we'd both never cheat, and I was, I AM happy with that."

"Well," she said, "we kind of have now, but I'm glad we didn't fuck as such, and we haven't kissed so that's some tokenistic measure of our commitment I guess."

I continued her thinking - "Truth is I was hoping to get you horny at least, that's a compliment for me. That bit about the skirt and your professionalism and your friendship -- that's all true. I think you're awesome at your job, very fucking sexy and I really cherish our friendship."

"We're pretty much the same there then. I think the very same of you. Let's go for another swim -- we'll both have to get going soon."

Over the next half hour or so, we soaked in the water. She washed my cum off her, we dunked to cool off and talked like friends again. All the while we both had a glint of 'something different' in the conversation. She did the zipper of her top up again and put her bottom back on after rinsing everything thoroughly and letting the water cascade over her.

"You know the skirt I wrote about."

"Yeah"

"Do you know which one it is?"

"I have a couple that sound like the one you're talking about."

"It's grey with blue pinstripe" I continued.

"Yep, I know the one. My husband has said similar things to what you've written about. Anyway, I've noticed you 'not looking' at me. You know sometimes I asked you meaningless questions so I could get the answer then 'walk away' from your desk."

"Fuck off, you haven't!"

"A couple of times. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it -- anyway, I've done the same thing with you. You know that singlet you wear when we run together. That's my skirt. Do you know you can see your serratus and obliques in that? Your pecs look outstanding in it as well. It's enough for a girl to get herself off to!"

"You haven't!"

"No, but it's been used when he's been on top of me. I've closed my eyes and thought of you with that singlet off. Actually, it's similar to you. You say you've never thought of fucking me but have thought about next to everything else -- well I'm the same. Never have I got myself off thinking about you inside me, but I've done everything else."

"Wow, thank you for the compliment! You know what. This'll be the last time we're able to talk about this, so fuck it. I honestly think your ass is the hottest I've ever seen. We sit here together in a stream of water, in a private swim hole talking about never letting this happen again so... let's get naked and enjoy the water while we can, then never speak of it again.

"Mr. This is a much more forward and decisive side you are showing today isn't it. I like you when you're more decisive -- it suits you. Let me follow suit."

She lifted a finger and gave me the 'come here' sign. Feeling something stir in my stomach, I started to make my way over. She was sitting on a rock shelf that was about a foot deep in the water. Above it was another shelf that she was using as a back rest. I had been laying in the water on my stomach holding onto the top of a submerged rock to keep myself still. As I started to glide over, she started to wiggle and shift her legs. As I arrived, she brought one of her hands out of the water and slapped her bikini bottom on the upper rock shelf, she then turned to face the same way I was. You like my ass apparently? Perhaps you'd better get to know how it feels then!"

"Fuck that." I said. "You want decisiveness?" I grasped both her legs above her knees and lifted her and placed her on her knees on the very rock shelf she had been sitting on. Then reaching for both her hands, which she offered when she saw what I wanted, I took them both and put them about shoulder width apart and two feet beyond the edge of rock she had been using as a back rest. Perched on all fours, I then used my knees to shuffle her legs apart to be about the same distance apart as her hands. In front of me was the hottest, firmest most well shaped ass, asshole, pussy I had seen in the flesh. Small goosebumps were visible from the cool water, but from this angle, the triangle of hair she had over her pussy wasn't visible. Just her clean, wet chiseled ass. Her ass cheeks naturally sat apart -- mainly due to the level of muscle tone and good genetics I suspected, but each cheek was perfectly formed, rounding perfectly inwards and over her lower back - a sure sign that she'd fill out a mini skirt to an orgasmic standard.

Without hesitation, I grabbed her by the top of each leg -- around her pelvis and drew her back as I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her asshole. I gave her full strokes of my tongue on her tiny opening. It was pink in color, about a half inch wide and tight. Rather than recoil as I thought she may, she actually spoke -- "ohh that's the sort of decisiveness I like" before relaxing her upper back and leaning back against me, encouraging me to continue. This was new for me but seeing that tiny button gave me an animalistic wanting to ravish her with attention. Perhaps to hear her climax again.

My pace of action continued, full slow strokes across the entirety of her ass opening. Attempts to get inside her were futile with my tongue alone and I wasn't interested in trying to force inside her. I'd give her a full stroke up and down then try and guide my tongue tip inside her before repeating. This became rhythm for us as she quieted and pushed against me in the same motion I had started with. I still didn't want to fuck her, but her head was turned, and she was obviously watching me tongue her from behind. Her hand came around as it had early and gently pushed my face deeper into her as she pushed against me. The same short breathing started again. I moved lower and lower in my tongue strokes, starting with the tip of her pussy before moving back up to her ass. She tasted sweet. She tasted like a summer swim. She tasked like adolescent lust.

My tongue moved halfway down her pussy now in each stroke before returning to my main attention. When I reached her ass and when I reached her pussy, I would draw her back onto my using my hands around her waist. I started to pause at the end of each stroke, with my tongue inside her pussy then pausing insider her asshole. I took my hands off her waist, reached for my cock with one hand -- this was too fucking hot not to jerk myself off to.

My other hand slid up her back and grabbed her brunette hair, which I pulled towards me to get her to back up on my tongue. My cock grew and her breath continued to shorten. Her left hand left the rock shelf she was using to steady herself and moved to her zipper, which she slid down again, enough to grasp one of her breasts. She cupped it fully before squeezing her nipple. She switched which breast she stimulated as I continued to drive my tongue deep insider her and pull her hair back towards me.

"Fuck" "Fuck" "I think I want" "I think I want you to..."

Having heard her speak for the first time, among shorter and shorter breaths, I rose from her ass and positioned my cock behind her. Her pussy was so wet -- initially from the water, then from my saliva. I could have slid my entire girth fully inside her without a hesitation and I would have been able to drive it fully inside to my balls, held it there and unloaded a monster load of cum inside her. Alternatively, I could have eased my cock inside her and pumped her like a teenager, bouncing off her cervix before pulling out and unloading on her face or down her throat. I could have used all the spit and pussy juice to lean on her ass, easing my 7 inches inside her until we became one mass of heaving flesh, me balls deep inside her ass, each crying out in pleasure until my load got expelled deep inside her.

I lined up my cock with her ass and used the saliva to side it between her ass cheeks. I took my hands and positioned each on an ass cheek before squeezing them together. I started to side my cock between her ass cheeks without entering her. Sensing what I was doing, she took the hand away from her tits and slid the two fingers she had previously used inside herself. I took one hand to squeeze her asscheeks together and my other hand to stimulate her clit again as we settled into a rhythm of me sliding my engorged cock between her ass cheeks while we both worked to stimulate her wet cunt and clit. She neared the same heights I had heard earlier.

"I think I want you to..."

"I think I want you to..."

Without hesitating, I took my cock from between her ass cheeks, pushed the tip against her asshole in a fake attempt to enter her -- she sensed this and leant back against me in an apparent attempt to get my rigid dick inside her. I slid my cock further down and placed it on her pussy lips. Using my hand to slide my cock tip up and down the entire length of her wet pussy she again pushed against me and lifted her ass. I slid my cock down so that my cocks tip was pushing against her clit with my shaft running parallel to her opening. My cock was so wet and her pussy so warm that making full strokes was easy. Each time I drew my cock back, it threatened to enter her pussy. Her ecstasy grew and she started to work her own clit with her hand. I moved the hand I was using to squeeze her ass started to rub my thumb over her wet asshole. Between my cock sliding up and down her pussy, the tip massaging her clit and my thumb working her asshole our climax neared.

"Fuck me! fucking cum inside me!"

Her hand reached around, grabbed my thumb and shoved it inside her asshole. At first, only about half my thumbnail went inside her. As my cock continued to tease her fuck hole, her pushing against me became more forceful. The saliva, precum and pussy juice meant that I was able to work my thumb deeper and deeper inside her ass. The hand she used to rub her clit moved down and stopped under my cock. She used it to push my shaft tighter and tighter against her. As I pushed my veiny shaft forward, she would run her hands back and grasp my balls briefly before moving it back to massage her clit as my cock moved away from it.

"Fuck me -- in the cunt, in the ass I don't care. Please fuck me."

The sight of this reminded me of my story I had written about the gym shower, I think she was thinking the same. The hand I had free moved down and grasped her around the hips again. I used it to force my cock harder and harder against her clit, while I worked my thumb deeper and deeper into her ass. I could feel her start to angle her body to allow my cock to enter her cunt.

I leant down beside her ear and whispered, "I'm not going to fuck you, but I am going to cum inside you."

Staking a new judgement call in the dirty talk, I felt pretty safe. I leant down and whispered again "and you're going to take all the cum I've got and drive home with it inside you."

Her pushing against me hit a new level of enthusiasm. My thumb was now as deep as I could drive it in her ass, even as she pushed at it to get it deeper. My cock continued massaging her cunt and clit with her other hand pushing it from beneath in an attempt for me to angle it slightly upwards, to match her arching back -- seemingly desperate for my veiny engorged cock to fill her pussy.

"Ohh fuck -- I'm going to cum!"

Her head arched backwards, and she pushed hard back against my thumb and cock.

"No you're not. Not yet" I said -- in an almost demanding tone.

"Cum in me! Please cum in me!

My demanding tone was now matched by her desperate one. Hearing her plead for me gave me the same sense if impending climax. I quickly pulled my hand away from her hip, stood up, keeping my thumb as deep in her as I could.

"Turn around"

She turned around, as I guided her, using my thumb as a gently guide. She stood and I started to turn her around as my thumb slid from her. I guided her to sit on the uppermost shelf of the rock platform we were on. Her legs were hanging over the shelf, sitting in the foot deep water on the lower rock shelf. I stood in front of her and took a step over her legs.

My cock -- as hard as it had ever been, was still wet from her pussy. I grabbed my shaft and stroked it a few times as I positioned myself standing over her seated lap. I moved further forward and guided my cock into her yearning mouth. Simultaneously, I leant over sideways and behind me and guided my middle and ring fingers back inside her sopping cunt. It openly accepted me, and I slid both fingers straight in to the limits of their length and started the same 'come here' motion. Not bothering with the slow grinding motion, I immediately went into a more vigorous action this time using the palm of my hand to stimulate her clit as I lifted her whole pussy about an inch once or twice a second. She immediately responded to this somewhat forthright claim over her body. She dived forward trying to get as much cock inside her mouth as possible and was spreading her legs further for me and thrusting up on to my fingers. Again, I grasped her hair with my other hand -- only to run my hand through it. I didn't need to force her onto me or pull at her - she was eager enough, but her hair was so soft, just stroking it away from her eyes and face was sensual enough for me. Besides, it gave me a much better view of my shaft as it disappeared down her throat again.

Each thrust of her cunt onto my hard-working fingers and each thrust of my cock into her face brought us closer and closer to the inevitable. She used her free hand to steal some pussy juice and I noticed she had guided her middle finger deep into her ass in an attempt to replace my thumb and the cock she had asked for earlier. Meanwhile her other hand was back on my balls. Her crescendo neared as her throat vibrated with moans albeit muffled by my cock that had worked down to the depths it did last time -- my balls able to rest against her chin again. My cock had reached deeper than her throat again, allowing her to reach around my ass to fondle my balls. Unable to reach them, she grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter on to her waiting mouth. My balls tightened; my cock began to expand in anticipation.

"Are you ready?"

"Mmm hmm" she replied.

"I'm going to cum inside you now."

"Mmm hmm" came the reply again.

Her response to being talked to a little bit dirty was to start wildly bucking at my fingers. She straightened the finger in her ass attempting to drive it deeper. She took the hand away from my ass and pushed it in front of my palm, wildly working at her clit. Her cunt convulsed again, and her muffled screams ticked me over the edge. Unlike me, but caught in the moment, I brought my hand around to the back of her head and gently pulled her onto my cock. My back arched in lust as I drive shot after shot of cum straight down her throat.

After we had both settled, I kept my cock in her mouth, having brought it up out of her throat allowing her to breath using her mouth again.

"Holy fuck" I stammered. "That was unbelievable."

She'd brought both her hands to her tits, which she massaged through her swim top.

I in turn started to jerk the base of my cock, while most of it was still in her mouth.

"One last request" I said. Her eyes moved up to meet mine.

"I want you to take all the cum off my cock and shaft that's now down your throat and keep it in your mouth."

Her gaze sharpened a little.

"Then when you get home tonight, I want you to kiss your husband, knowing that another man's cock has been in your mouth, and his cum is inside you and his cum is in your mouth" Her gaze softened -- her eyes seemed to relax.

I jerked my cock a couple more times before starting to slowly pull it out. Her lips wrapped tightly around my girth as I drew it out. My semi-dirty talk continued.

"I want to know you've kissed him, but I don't want you to tell me. I'll post something or share something on Facebook in the next couple of days. I'll know you kissed him fully if you like it. If you fucked him, you'll love it. If you're still thinking about today, then you'll laugh at it.

"Fair enough" she replied. "I think I know which one it will be."

"Just don't be in the first few to react" I continued.

"Fucking hell, you made me cum so hard" "I didn't know you had such assertiveness in you! I'd not realized how plain my sex life had become."

"Yeah, I kind of feel the same -- hopefully we can both use this to spice things up at home."

"Hey, sorry for asking you to fuck me, I got caught up in the moment a bit."

"Ohh don't worry, I wanted nothing more than to be inside you, but it keeps it a little bit exciting don't' you think. Fuck if we were caught there'd be no excuse. We'd both be labelled cheaters."