Workout Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

few

more hours and I was finally driving the client back to his hotel, and then home just before midnight.

When I pulled into the driveway, the lights were all out. Only the porch light was lit. I went inside called out her name, texted Julie, then called, but received no response. Where could she be?

I went to the bedroom and her workout clothes were folded neatly on the bed, as though she hadn't worked out with Rita and Willie. In the bathroom were her jeans and a tee shirt draped over the tub. Her hair dryer and curler set was next to the sink as well, along with a mascara bottle.

As I came downstairs, the front door opened and in staggered Julie, with Willie by her side. She was dressed to the nines in her favorite black sequined miniskirt, with its plunging neckline. Behind them was a large black Cadillac SUV in the driveway.

"Hi baby," she said in a slur. "Sorry, I'm late."

Willie handed her to me, as I said, "I called. I texted. You didn't answer!"

"Oh, that's my bad," said Willie. "We left our phones in the car. Phones get stolen a lot in the clubs."

My wife wore a drunken smile as I asked, "Clubs?"

He went on, "Oh, yeah. well, the coupon is for a class of three students and me. So when Julie called, she told me you couldn't make it. I told them that I would give them the night off too, and that if they wanted to see how hot it would be at a dance club, I would take them and look after them."

"Sorry, baby. I drank way too much," slurred Julie.

"Where is Rita, then?"

Julie giggled, "Oh, Willie tucked her into bed while I waited in the car."

"I told you I look after the ladies, man."

"Fine," I said. "You've looked after them. Thanks a bunch." He made sure to give

me his shit eating grin as I let him out. I locked the door, and helped my wife up to bed. She flopped down on her back, feet still on the floor. I slipped off her heels, hiked her pantyhose down and off, and tugged at Julie's baby blue thong. Pulling it from her feet, I found the gusset to be wet and sticky.

"What's this? I demanded.

Julie looked at the soiled gusset and offered, "Baby, that's just me. What, do you think I let somebody jizz on me?" She was pissed that I would suggest something like that.

"Um, no. It's just that my mind is racing with all this Willie shit, and I don't..."

Julie interrupted. "I admit I got very horny and wet at the club, but I was a good girl." She let out a chuckle and added, "Definitely more than Rita anyway." She laughed out loud and fell back on the bed.

I removed the rest of Julie's clothes and pulled the covers up over her. It could be just her musky juices, but after seeing Rita's hair the other night... Seeing that Julie was already fast asleep, I placed the warm gusset to my nose and took in her fabulous scent. Just a quick taste told me it was obviously Julie's own juices. I would know then anywhere. I ventured over to the bedroom window and looked across the street. In Rita's driveway was the same Cadillac SUV.

* * *

It wasn't until after ten Saturday morning that Julie dragged herself out of bed. I had already washed the breakfast dishes and done a little gardening out back. I was walking in the back door when I saw her. "Wow, that club took a lot out of you, Julie," I said, pouring a cup from the coffee pot and setting it down in front of my wife.

"Yeah, I need to learn to say no to tequila. There was way too much flowing last night."

"I see your fitness guru stayed over at Rita's last night." Julie stopped, mid-sip, and thought for a moment.

"Bryce, you need to understand something. Rita and Tony have been in an open relationship for almost three months." She took another sip, awaiting my response.

"Open? You mean that Tony knows that guys like Willie stay over at his house while he's out defending our country?"

"Whoa there, cowboy. He's getting his too. They've worked out a way to deal with being apart for so long."

"Why am I just finding out about this, now?"

"Rita asked me to keep the secret, and until she asked me to be her wing girl, it didn't matter to me what she did. I just don't want you thinking I was doing anything, just because she was."

"So, was that cum that Rita wiped from her hair the other night?"

Rita nodded. "Yes it was." She let out a devilish giggle, recalling the sight.

"And, you were in the room while he pulled out his cock, she sucked him off and then let Willie cum on her face?"

My wife couldn't help but to smile. "Uh, yeah, I was. And if you think I enjoy sucking your dick, you should see what my sister can do!" She got up and came over to where I was standing, next to the sink.

"I assume Rita got wild at the club too?

My wife kissed my cheek, and slid her hand up my thigh and took hold of my junk through my pants. "It was pretty wild in there. Willie and another guy were all over Rita, and yes, I got to see a lot." My cock was almost fully erect as she spoke, as I imagined Rita playing with big Willie and another guy. Julie added, "See? Just hearing about it has got you pretty hot and bothered."

I have to admit, it was hot to know my sister-in-law was getting fucked anytime she wanted it while her husband was out of the country. I still had to ask, "But you weren't playing with either guy?"

"Not at all. I'm not ever going to cheat on you, Bryce. If I was interested in fucking some dude, I would ask you first. I was just being Rita's wing girl. It's just sex for her, and when Tony comes back, they will be fine." By now, Julie had unzipped me and pulled out my cock and was slowly jacking me off.

"I see," I said, enjoying Julie's sensuous fingers fondling me. "So Rita can fuck any guy she wants?"

Julie's thumb played in the pool of precum at the tip of my knob. I pulled her pajama top up and massaged one of her heavy boobs. "Yes. They call it their 'don't ask, don't tell' policy. He doesn't want to know any details, and Rita's fine with whatever sex he gets while he's away. They just need to be careful and check for STDs when Tony gets back."

"I see, I said quietly.

"Yes. And can you see how horny I am right now because I didn't get any last

night?"

I squeezed Julie's left nipple and asked, "So, if it is just sex, as you say, then Rita could have sex with me if she wanted to, right?" Julie has always known my fantasy of sex with her twin would be off the charts for me. She bit her lip as I applied more pressure to her nipple.

Her eyes told me she liked the idea. "Sure. I suppose. If you want to ask her. I know she has the hots for you." I wasn't quite ready for that answer, so, I doubled down.

"Would you watch, or join in?"

"Hmm, that's kinda weird. She IS my sister. But I would love to see if you could handle her! Rita is much more adventurous than I am." Hearing those words turned my cock to steel. Jesus! My wife was actually giving me the okay to fuck her sister with her watching! Julie continued jacking my cock.

"So you just want to fuck my sister, right in our bed, do you? And you want me to share this really nice cock with her?" Her talk was having the desired effect, and I had to issue a warning.

"Julie, if you keep that up, I'm going to go off like a cannon!" My more than six-inch dick was ready to burst; the blood being pumped to the tip was turning my cock head purple.

Julie let go of me long enough to pull her top over her head, her big titties spilling free. I gently continued stroking off. "Do you want to cum on Rita's big titties?" she offered, cupping her massive boobs, fingers and thumbs pinching her eraser-sized nipples.

My precum smeared along the insides of her titties as she began to jack me off with them. Julie knows I love cumming on her big boobs. When she leaned forward and licked the tip if my cock, Julie added, "I bet if you ask her nicely, Rita might even let you cum on her face, like Willie did." I let out an audible groan.

"Are you going to let me cum on your face too?" I had upped the ante because Julie loves sucking dick, but either swallows, or just climbs on top so I can cum inside her when I'm ready.

Julie looked up at me and said, "You know I don't like you to abuse me like that. You can cum on my big titties though, big boy!"

"That sounds so hot!" I was a bit disappointed, but not really surprised at her answer. I was also very ready to jizz. I held Julie's boobs tightly against my cock and began to tit fuck her. She dipped her head low and stuck out her tongue, daring me to paint it with baby syrup.

I felt my nuts tense up and let out a guttural moan. Julie pulled back her tongue just before my cock spewed seed up her chest and neck, drizzling down her fat boobs and along the valley of her cleavage that surrounded my angry cock head.

Julie held a death grip on my shaft and licked up the globs of cum smeared on my knob. I stood Julie up and carried her to the island in the center of the kitchen where I set her down. "Fuck! That's cold!" yelled Julie as I tugged her pajamas down and her bare ass contacted the granite countertop. I dropped to my knees and pushed my face into Julie's warm, curly snatch. I peeled apart her labial folds to witness a pink glistening slash of horny meat.

Julie's raised her knees up to push her feet into my shoulders. Her fingertips grasped the edge of the island while my tongue went to town on her engorged clitoris. With barely a dozen fluttering tongue lashes, my wife's breathing faded and her body began to shudder through an intense climax.

I lifted Julie's limp body and she wrapped her arms around my neck while I walked to the staircase by the front door; her light kisses tickled my neck along the way. I set her down and we walked up to the bathroom and cleansed our bodies of the sensual funk of our playtime.

Just after noon, Willie's Cadillac was gone, and Rita arrived with a six-pack of margaritas in hand. Apparently, Julie invited her to come over for a swim. When I saw my sister-in-law enter the yard in her two-piece swimsuit, I was lying on a floaty in the pool, and Julie was sunbathing. I got out of the pool while Julie got of from her lounger. We all met under the umbrella and sat down to the ice cold drinks.

Julie led off the conversation I had been waiting for. "Hey, Rita, I told Bryce about your and Tony's situation."

Rita blushed. "Yeah, I guess I'm pretty lucky, eh?" Rita's eyes met mine and she had the look as if she wanted me to say something.

I answered, "Well, it sounds like you're having a good time anyway."

"Oh, yeah. Willie has been fun. Suzy too."

Julie had told me a while back that Rita is bisexual and that she and Tony once had a threesome with a girl named Suzy that Rita works with. I wasn't to let Tony know that I knew, so it's just been a well-kept secret.

"Geez, Rita. That sounds very hot! I wish you'd get your sister to try that wild side." My wife just shook her head as I spoke. I'd let Julie play with any girl she liked if it meant I would get a threesome out of it.

Things got quiet as we sipped, and Julie looked at me, tilting her head as to direct me to ask the question she said I could ask Rita. I felt a knot in my gut, but decided to just say it and pray that Rita didn't just look at me and laugh. "Hey, Rita. Is it really a "don't ask, don't tell" thing that you and Tony have going on?"

"Yes. We fuck around while we are separated. We've also talked about getting into the swinging lifestyle once he returns, but for now it is just have fun and keep it to ourselves."

"So," I began, hearing my voice crack with nervousness. "Do you think Tony would object if you and I messed around a bit?" My heartbeats were like a base drum pounding in my chest. I looked to Julie who had a look of pride that I had said it.

"Tony knows that I've always had a thing for you. He wouldn't care as long as Julie knew and was okay with it." She and I both looked to Julie, whose smile was beaming wide.

Julie said, "I'm okay with it as long as I get to watch." I took a big breath and looked to Rita for a response.

Rita said, "Sure. Let's go for it." She took a big gulp of her drink and stood up.

"Like, now?" I asked incredulously.

"Not RIGHT now. I want to go home and freshen up and find something really sexy for you." I would have been happy with Rita wearing a potato sack, but if she wanted to get dolled up, I wasn't about to stop her. My cock was already half hard at the conversation, so I stayed sitting so as not to show how happy I was at what was about to happen.

Julie got up as well, and said, "You and I need to go get ready too." I stood, trying to stay behind Julie enough not to show off my bulge. The three of us got to the gate and Rita headed across to her house while Julie and I went to get changed.

As we made our way to the bedroom, I decided that it was good that Rita was freshening up, since her pussy was probably still leaking the black man's seed, and I didn't need to be reminded of his dominance by using his cum as lubrication. Julie asked me if I wanted her to get me off in the shower so I could last longer with her sister, but I was so horned up about the potential of being inside Rita that I wanted it to be a really good blast.

I could barely get my cock into my underwear, as my six-plus inches just wanted to stand straight up. Julie was putting on a satin red bra and matching thong when her phone rang. It was Rita. They talked for a bit before Julie put her hand over the speaker of her cell and said. "Rita said a cute friend of hers just called her and she wanted to know if she could bring the friend along for some fun. I'm guessing that it is Suzy. What do you think?"

Fireworks of thoughts went off in my head. My wife was offering me, at minimum, a threesome WITHOUT her, and maybe the opportunity to fuck with THREE women at the same time? I'm no idiot. I was not turning that down. "Sure. Tell her to go for it."

"Bryce says to go for it. We will be ready when you are. We are just getting dressed now." A pause followed and then, Julie added, "Sure. You can let yourselves in. We will wait in the bedroom." Jesus Christ, this just could not get any better if I had dreamed it up myself.

Julie tossed me a pair of black bikini underwear. Now, I've always been a boxer brief guy, but when I opened them up and saw how small they were, and with barely any material across the ass, I guess I gave Julie an odd look. "Oh, just put them on. They will show off your package nicely." I slid my underwear off and slipped into the sleek, cotton bikinis. I looked down and saw that Julie was right. My semi-hard package did make a pretty good bulge in them, although the skinny back panel began to slip off my cheek and up my butt crack.

"Oh, yeah. You look good in them," said Julie, rifling through her drawers and pulling out a smaller black thong, along with a satin chemise, which she flung over her head and guided it over her heavy breasts. It only came down to the top of Julie's slit.

"Are we supposed to wait here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Rita wanted to bring her friend right up to the bedroom," she replied, stepping into her tiny bottoms. I paced somewhat, while Julie put on lipstick and eyeliner. Then, I heard the door open downstairs, and both of us just stared at each other and smiled. As two sets of feet climbed to the second floor, I looked down and realized that my bikinis were so thin that precum was oozing through the mesh cloth where my cock stretched it near the waistband.

I walked to Julie and we waited next to the bed, until Rita entered. She was just slipping a jacket off her shoulders to reveal a purple corset, laced up the front and making her humungous breasts sit up like they were on shelves. Her thong was purple as well, and was so snug at it made its way around the curve of her vulva, that it was obvious that there were nary a pubic hair beneath. I caught my breath at the sight and wondered what this new girl Suzy might be wearing. It was nothing like I expected, as just behind Rita entered Willie, in black dress pants and a polo top stretched across his massive chest! I stood gob smacked. "Wha...?" I murmured, not believing my eyes.

Julie spoke first. "Oh, Hi Willie! We weren't expecting you..." No fucking shit, I thought. Julie looked quizzically at her sister.

Willie did look a bit perplexed, until Rita said, "Really? You're the one who said he was cute the first time you saw him. I thought you would know that's who I meant when I said 'cute friend'." Willie looked more relaxed, and I looked down to see that my erection had immediately left me.

Willie began to unbutton his shirt, offering, "I see I am a bit behind everyone in the room." I just looked to Rita, then to Julie, both of who were grinning gleefully.

Julie looked to me, shrugging her shoulders, and said, "Oh, sorry, babe. I didn't know."

Rita added, "Well, I figured that if Julie was willing to let you and I have sex in front of her, that she shouldn't be left out. You know?" As the words rattled through my head, thoughts of having Willie and Julie making noises next to me and Rita, was like my worst nightmare.

Meanwhile, Willie stepped out of his slacks and placed them and his shirt on Julie's dressing table. And that is when I knew that my wet dream was turning decidedly dry. Willie's willy was so freaking big that his coal-black helmet protruded from above the waistband of his boxer briefs. He was rock hard and no less than nine inches long. Julie had noticed the same thing and just stared; Willie did not seem to mind at all.

Rita made her way to me and began to kiss me as Julie moved next to Willie. Rita's tongue was soft and sweet and her hands took hold of my ass cheeks. She whispered in my ear. "God, you're bigger than Tony," and nibbled on my ear. I barely heard her because I was focused on the large black fingers roaming over Julie's bare ass cheeks.

I did manage to get out an, "Mmm," recognizing that I had better focus on Rita before I ruin this great night. As much as I wanted to lay her back and pile drive her wet pussy, I knew this was going to be a huge challenge for me.

I slid my right hand up Rita's smooth corset and dipped my fingers into the hard cup that holds up her boobs so nicely. I plucked out one breast and kissed Rita's chest, just above her cleavage. When I took her hard nipple into my mouth, Rita slipped her fingers into the thin fabric sheathing my butt cheeks. She moaned out loud when I gnashed my teeth across the one-inch long rubbery nub, and then sucked hard into my mouth.

I peeked beside us and Julie was already on her knees next to Rita, with both of her hands gently wringing Willie's charcoal, veiny shaft. Willie caught my eye and placed a hand on the back of my wife's head while his bright white-toothed grin widened. Julie let him guide her halfway down his length. Julie had enough shaft for both of her tiny hands and her mouth sucking in his cock head.

I needed to avoid eye contact, so I guided Rita to her knees. She took over from there, pulling my tiny bikinis and kissing my hardened shaft with her open mouth. I brushed my hands through her hair and enjoyed looking down at her marvelous titties. Willie was being a little firmer with Julie and she seemed to be enjoying his forcefulness. The sound of her gagging and the sight of her lips attempting to make their way to the tight black curls at the base of Willie's snake got my engine revving.

Rita peeked across at them and then stuck her tongue out as far as she could. "Give it to me, Bryce. Right here!" Rita's mouth was agape as she waited for me to spill my load on her. It was going to happen and very soon. My nuts contracted and I felt the surge along the pipe from my balls and gazed at the first silver stream of cum as it painted a thick, gooey line from the tip of Rita's tongue to the bridge of her nose. Two more shots followed, and then the rest of my orgasm spilled like lava off the end of my cock. Rita was there to catch it all.