Workout Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my breath calmed, Willie had fully impaled his cock into Julie's throat. Her throat bulged as Willie's shorts had earlier, and I waited for him to just empty his balls straight into my wife's belly. Suddenly, Willie grasped a handful of Julie's hair and drew her back from his enormous dick. Gobs of saliva made tendriled bridges from her lips to his dick. "Where's Daddy gonna cum, Jules?" he called out, taking his cock in hand and pumping up and down the long, black shaft.

When Julie tilted her head back and opened her eyes wide to look Willie in the face,

my jaw actually dropped. As he furiously jacked his slippery black cock, my wife was offering her face to the black man, when only a few hours ago she had told ME that she doesn't like that. Rita took hold of my hand and got up off her knees beside me, saying, "Watch this!"

The first burst of semen made a hard splattering sound when it struck Julie just below her left eye. Each time a bullet of cum ejected, the room filled with the sound of Willie's manly grunt, as if that was the firing pin. The second hit both nostrils, and the third flew up and over her, leaving a very thin trail through the tresses of the top of her head. Julie never moved, except to hold back a laugh of how much cum he had ejaculated on her.

Next, an even thicker wad slammed my wife deep in the back of her mouth, covering the little waggling thing that hangs there, causing her to gag. His grunt brought another salvo that hit right side of nose and eye, followed by another and another. I watched in amazement as Willie continued until Julie's entire face was painted in a milky, silvery slime. "Now," exclaimed the black man, "That's how you fill up a hoe."

Just when I thought it was all over, Julie took hold of Willie's shrinking hose and began lapping up the last globs that clung to his dick head. She tried to open her eyes, but the right was sealed in a pool of his nut. Rita whispered into my ear, "Isn't that fucking hot? I fucking love that shit!" I looked down at my fully retreated cock, not sure that it was like that from having ejaculated, or more likely the humiliation of the superior man beside me.

Rita left for the bathroom and came back with a bath towel for Julie, while she was wiping off my spunk with a face cloth. As she handed the towel to my wife, Rita used her index finger to draw a long bead of cum from her lips and placed it into her own mouth.

The next thing I knew, Willie was standing at the door, fixing his clothes. "Hey, y'all, gotta go. See you Monday for our session." He gave a wave to us and added, "Good job on Rita, Bryce. Wasn't sure you'd be able to perform like that. There's hope for you yet." His body was already down the hall by the end of the sentence, and it was then that I felt the arms of both women wrap around me.

I had to ask. "Julie, I thought you said you don't like cum on your face?"

My wife kissed me on the cheek, and as she said the words I would never forget, her friend was smiling and nodding, "Babe, it was never going to happen by asking. If you wanted me to do that, you just had to take it. That's what he did, and that is how that works."

Julie asked, "Do you think you can go another round, cowboy?"

"No other surprises? Just you and me and your hot sister?"

Each twin took my hand and let me to our bed. I had my answer.