Workout Friends

Story Info
I think we went beyond friends.
7.9k words
4.13
16.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms shake as I struggle to get the bar up. "Come on, man! You got this! Push," Kalie shouted at me, encouragingly. It's weird how our relationship started.

One day, I decided to go to the gym to get fit as I was pretty small and wanted to get bigger. When I got there, I had no idea what I was doing; then, I saw this guy lay down on a bench and start lifting a bar with plates at the ends of it. Getting an idea of what to do, I do the same. As soon as I pushed up on the bar to get it off the bench, I realized my mistake.

The bar went all the way down to my chest. It felt like a magnet was pulling it to the ground, keeping me pinned to the bench. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't push it off of me. I panicked as it started to crush my ribs. As a last ditch effort, I use every bit of strength in my body to push it off. I got it a few inches off my chest so I could breathe, then I pushed harder. I could feel the blood rush to my face as I struggled, causing my eyes to shut.

Suddenly, the bar got lighter as I fully pushed it off me. I breathed heavily as I opened my eyes. Right above me holding the bar was a woman with brown hair in a ponytail, a hat and gym clothes on. She was very muscular and tall, she was at least 6'0". "Hey. Sorry for approaching you unannounced, but it looked like you were struggling," She said, racking the bar.

"I thought I was going to die, you saved me. Thank you," I say, sitting up.

"It's nothing but, I think this is a bit too heavy for you. You should go a little lighter and make sure someone spots you," She advises as she starts to walk away.

"W-wait!" I exclaim. She stops and glances at me. "Uh, can you help with this? I have no clue what I'm doing," I admit. She stares off as she thinks about my proposition.

"Hah, alright sure. I'll be your spotter!" She exclaims while smiling. I then started to thank her profusely. "But, know this," She says. I stop and look at her. "I expect you to give it your all, got it!" She says with passion.

I gave an unsettled face, but soon made the same expression as her. "Understood!" I said. After that, we started regularly meeting up at the gym. Our friendship kinda blossomed from there; we began meeting outside the gym and hanging out. I learned that her name was Kalie and that she was...intense. But in a good way. She put so much passion into what she does, it made me really admire her. And today was no exception.

"Ffff-fifteen!" I groaned as I pushed the bar all the way up. I rack the bar and sit up.

"Not bad, Dy. You really pushed yourself in that last set," Kalie congratulated.

"Thanks, Kalie," I say, sipping from my water bottle. I get up as she lays down on the bench.

"Alright, my turn. Kyahh!" She shouts, rapidly benching the bar.

Afterwards, I waited outside the locker rooms. The gym had locker rooms with showers in them so people could wash off. When she came out, we walked out of the gym. "Man, nothing like a few hundred reps to start the day," She said, stretching.

"I still don't know how you do it, I'm barely able to do 15," I say.

"It's really not that hard. It's all about the mind, you know," Kalie didn't strike me as a person who would use their brain very often. "Anyway, wanna stop by Gotro's?" She asks. Gotro's was a small convenience store near her apartment with snacks.

"I'm good. Right now, I need to go home and rest; I'm tired," I say.

"Alrighty, then. See ya, Dylan," She says, walking to her car.

"Bye," I say. I walk to my car and drive to my house. It always puzzled me what Kalie does most of the time when we're not hanging out.

--Kalie--

Two men walked into the convenience store; one of them was tall and slender with a nice suit and cane, while the other was short and slightly chubby. The slender man walked up to the old man behind the counter. "We're here on...business," The man said ominously. The old man put on a serious face and nodded behind him. They walked into a back room which had a high-security door.

The slender man turned to his subordinate. "Do you have the case?" The man asked. The shorter man held up a black metal briefcase. The slender man kneels to open the case. The shorter man held out the top of the case as the slender man opened the case with a hiss. Inside of the case was a single canister with metal ends filled with a pink liquid labeled 'X'. The man closes the case and looks to his subordinate. "Semon, tell me truthfully. Do I look presentable?" He asks.

"Of course, sir. You always do," Semon replied, taking out a mirror. The man looked over himself, finding stray hair. He slicks it back into place before standing up.

"Listen to me, Semon. In this case is the only semi-stable sample we were able to produce for now. You must make sure it stays at its current state. We cannot afford to fail, as such, make sure it is refrigerated. Understood?" He instructs.

"Yes, sir," Semon replies.

The man entered the code for the door as he stood up straight. The door opens and he walks in. "Gentlemen!" The man announces. The door closes behind him, leaving Semon in the room.

He looks down at the case and opens it; he takes out the canister and holds it close to him. "I gotta keep this cool," Semon says to himself. He walks back into the small store and spots a fridge near the entrance. Opening the refrigerator, he pushes aside all of the energy drinks and sodas and places the canister at the very back. He then pushes the drinks back together, hiding the canister. Thinking he did an amazing job, Semon ran back to the back room to listen to his boss's speech.

Kalie walks into the store and greets the man behind the counter. "Hey, Gotro," Kalie says.

"Kalie! It is so nice to see you again. How has your day been?" The old man asked in a friendly tone different from what he used for the tall man.

"You know, the usual," She says, looking through the fridge near the entrance. Almost every drink there she has drank before. She then spots a clear can revealing a pink drink. Moving the other cans aside, she sees a unique one with only the letter 'X' on it. "Hmm," She grunts. It was a little concerning that it didn't have any other labels on it; but Kalie, being the person she is, didn't think that deep. "I'm just gonna get this, Gotro," Kalie says, putting $5 on the counter.

"Have a good day," Gotro says. She walked out of the store and twisted off the metal end of the can. She takes a sip of the liquid as she walks home. It had a weird taste to it, but it wasn't the worst thing she'd ever had.

--Kal--

"Hello. My name is Kal Voltrix, head of Voltrix Industries. And I'm here to show you all the future in sexual stimulation," He said in front of the room of different company heads. Kal presses a button on a small remote as a projector comes to life. It showed a team of scientists working on a chemical. "My team has been working on a new chemical compound that has shown to be twice as effective as the leading sexual stimulant. We called it 'The X serum'," He presents. The image changes to a pie chart and graph. "When ingested by females, their arousal levels increase to a staggering 89%, compared to Viagra's measly 56%. Though there are some hiccups," He clicks the button to show a dazed naked woman clinging onto a researcher.

"In almost all recorded uses of The X serum, the female became extremely attached to any male that first comes within their sight. The female seems to grow a mental dependency on having sexual intercourse with that male. This effect seems to last even after the effects of The X serum have worn off," Kal says. As he says this, some of the heads seemed disappointed. "But, what is a good product without a few errors while making it? I can guarantee you all that with enough time and resources, we'll be able to fix all side effects with The X serum. That is all," He finishes. The heads talk amongst one another before one of them raises their hand.

"I have a question," They say. Kal nods at them. "Do you have any that you can show us? We would like to see what we're working with," They ask.

"But of course! Semon, get the sample," Kal whispers to him. Semon then rushes out of the room and rummages through the refrigerator only to notice it was gone. A terrified expression washes over his face as he scrambles back to his boss. He runs up to him and whispers into his ear. Kal's face scrunches up slightly before he relaxes his face. "Gentlemen, if you would please excuse me. I must leave shortly; I will be back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience," He says, slowly backing out of the room while pushing Semon out with him. The door closes as the heads turn to each other.

"What do you mean you lost it!" Kal silently yells.

"I don't know. I left it in one of the refrigerators and when I went to get it, it was gone," Semon confessed.

"Semon, you imbecile! Do you know how hard you failed me?" Kal said with anger on his tongue.

"I know, sir. I'm not deserving to be your assistant," He said in a quivering voice, kneeling on his hands. Kal takes a breath before looking down at him.

"Get up, Semon. While you do deserve to get fired, we don't have time for that right now. We need to find the sample before some moron messes with something they have no idea about," Kal says, walking out of the store.

--Kalie--

Kalie felt terrible on the toilet. She was in the middle of going pee when she suddenly got hit with a very heavy tipsy feeling. "Augh. This is the worst hangover ever," Kalie groaned. Her body felt hot all over as she rested her head back. The longer she sat, the worse she felt.

Suddenly, a new feeling started growing in her crotch; it felt hotter than any part of her body. The feeling was agonizing and she didn't know long it would last. Subconsciously, her hand drifted down to her pussy and started rubbing it. Her silent moans filled the bathroom when a noise rang out from the silence. Her phone had vibrated on the counter, signifying she'd got a text. She grabs her phone while still rubbing herself.

The text was from Dylan: It read "Hey, do you think this looks ok?" Above it was a picture of him wearing a red sleeveless shirt taking the picture in front of a mirror. The moment she saw him, she started to breathe heavier. Her eyes became fixated on his body and his face as her hands moved faster. Her finger began entering her pussy while she stayed focused on her phone. She soon reaches her breaking point as she starts cumming.

"Aaaaaaaahaaah!" Kalie moans. It felt amazing; it was the most powerful orgasm she has had in a long time. She felt so good, even her tipsy feeling passed. Her entire body convulsed as she sat there in the aftermath of her orgasm. Looking back at her phone, she once again started staring at Dylan's photo as her crotch got hot again. Her mind went blank; there was only one thing on her mind now. 'I...I need.......I need him!' Kalie thinks as the pupils of her eyes become hearts.

--Dylan--

I drove over to Kalie's apartment as quickly as I could. After I sent Kalie a picture of me with my new sleeveless shirt, she texted me to quickly come to her apartment. She never texts me like this so I thought it was an emergency. I pulled into the parking lot and walked up to her apartment. When I get to the door, I knock on it. I heard some shuffling behind the door as Kalie opened it.

"You came," She said in a weak voice.

"Hey, I got here as soon as I could. Are you ok, can I come in?" I asked, concerned.

"Yes, please come in," She says, moving to the side. As I walked in, I could have sworn she sniffed my hair. I get to her kitchen and look back at her. She walked to me with wobbly legs like she was going to collapse at any moment. "Hey, so do you want anything? Food? Water? Anything at all?" She asks. She was acting very finicky and worked up. She constantly glanced down at crotch before bringing her eyes back up. Her breathing was heavy and she looked red.

"Kalie, are you sick?" I ask. I was very concerned for her.

"Whaaaat? Noo. I'm fine, and so are you," Kalie says, winking at me.

"I'm serious, Kalie. Maybe you should lay down in your bed while I get you checked out," I told her.

"Of course. I should definitely lay down in bed, why didn't I think of that? I'll go right now," She mutters before rushing off to her room.

'Man, she is really losing it. I never seen her this bad before,' I think as I walk up to the cupboard above her microwave. I get out some medicine and a thermometer before I make my way to Kalie's room. I stepped inside only to find that she wasn't in bed. I placed down the stuff I had as I scanned the room until I heard the sound of the bedroom door close. Kalie had locked the door behind me. She smiled at me with glee in her eyes like she caught a walking lottery ticket. "Uh, Kalie. Why did you do that?" I ask, confused as all hell.

"Well, you see. Up until recently, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Or more specifically, a part of you," She says as she walks closer to me. I slowly backed away from her while she continued. "I couldn't get you out of my head. So I did what any sane person would do; I invited you over so we can be together,"

"Uuh. I appreciate the offer but--" I bump into the wall as she puts her hands against it, trapping me between her and the wall.

"Dylan, I like you. And I want you," Kalie says in a seductive tone. She gave me a look like she was hungry and I was the only thing that could satisfy her. She has flirted with me in the past, mostly because she was drunk, but this was different. I felt a lot of pressure from this so I slipped out of her arms as I backed farther away from her.

"L-look, Kalie. I like you too, but just not that way," I said. She follows me with the same seductive look on her face.

"You don't think I'm serious? Fine, let me show you," She says, putting her hands on her cargo shorts. She unbuckles them before pulling them down all the way.

I yelp as I cover my eyes, preventing me from seeing her snatch. "What the hell!?! Why would you do that?" I shouted.

"Oh, come on. I went through all that trouble to show you, you could at least take a peek at it," She entices. Against my better judgment, I move my hand off my face and open my eyes. I saw her wet quivering pussy, along with several soaked paper towels in her panties on the floor. "I couldn't stop drooling, so I used some paper towels to absorb some of it before you got here," She says, stepping out of her shorts and panties. While I was still distracted by the shocking revelation, Kalie lunges toward me; she grabs me by my shirt and lifts me up to her face. My feet barely touch the ground as she licks her lips.

I look at her and try one last fruitless attempt to reason with her. "Please, stop. T-this isn't you," I plea.

"Oh, you haven't seen me yet," She says. She then begins to forcefully kiss me. Our tongues mingle with each other, sliding against each other. I tried to get out of her grasp but I couldn't, she was too strong. It was really weird but I somewhat enjoyed her tongue in my mouth. We part lips as she tosses me onto her bed. Using her superior strength, she pins me down with lust and hunger in her eyes. "I've been waiting a long time for this," Kalie says, pulling down my pants and exposing my semi-erect penis. She drools slightly as she brings my cock into her mouth without hesitation.

"Agh!" I groaned. She slurped and sucked on my dick mercilessly; she held nothing back. My dick hardened in her mouth as she soon took more and more of me into her mouth. I could feel her push my cock to the back of her throat before coming up. I was being drowned in an ocean of bliss. As she continued to suck my dick, I heard dripping sounds coming from behind her. These sounds came from her pussy, which at the time, was dripping like a leaky faucet; her juices seeped into the floor as she gulped down my cock.

I was in a daze when I noticed she stopped. I glance down to immediately be face to face with her pussy. "I hope you didn't think that we were done," She chuckles before going back to devouring my cock. Her pussy gives off a strong scent which makes me slightly lightheaded. Pussy juice leaked down to my face, furthering my light-headedness. I then instinctively grab her ass and bury my mouth into her mound. "Ah! Haha! Attaboy, Dy! I like your initiative!" She exclaims, going back to sucking my cock. Her juices tasted so good; it felt like all I wanted to do was eat her out. We continued to 69 each other for what felt like hours; it, in fact, had only been a few minutes. I soon felt a torrent build up in me as I got close. I hugged her ass close to my face while I came in her mouth. Kalie swallowed squirt after squirt of my jizz as I came.

I let go of her so I could take a few breaths. When I did, she repositioned herself so she was right on top of me. She sat behind my dick, which was still twitching. Kalie was looking very satisfied with her smile plastered across her face. "Hey," She says, putting her hand on chest to get my attention. I look at her while breathing heavily. "Let's give each other a workout, alright!" She says with the same passion she did when we met. I stared at her slightly confused but soon nodded my head. "Good, let's get started," She says, smiling while her eyes become hearts.

--Kal--

The small monitor in his hand beeps as Kal walks through the streets. "We're getting closer. Hurry up, Semon!" Kal shouts behind him. Semon was exhausted because he was carrying equipment for the retrieval of the X serum.

"Coming, sir! Ha...ha..." Semon pants. The monitor shows a red dot on a sonar screen.

"Good thing I put a tracking device on the canister, I can't trust anyone these days," Kal complains. The beeping gets faster as they near a garbage can. Looking inside of it, Kal finds the empty canister of the X serum with slight residue still in it. "Okay, this has gone from bad to worse," He says, scratching his chin. "Semon, get over here," He called. Semon shuffles over to him before putting his hands on his knees to breathe. Kal rummages through the equipment on Semon's back, finding a scanner of sorts. It scanned the residue and identified the molecular structure of the X serum. Once it had its chemical signature, it ran scans on the surrounding area for similar readings. Two antennas, that popped out of the sides of the device, extend toward the top as Kal scans the area. The antennas stick up when he points it in a specific direction. Kal looks up and spots an apartment complex.

"Well Semon, it seems we have found our culprit," Kal says, walking toward the apartment complex. Semon stands up straight and begins walking with his boss.

--Dylan--

Kalie lifted herself above me and positioned her pussy right above my cock. "We're gonna do squats first, alright?" Kalie says. She sits down on my dick until her ass hits my thighs. "Aaaah! Fuck. That feels so good," She moans before sitting up and squatting back down.

"Auah," I groan. She was so warm and cozy. I was loving how she felt around me. She was being pretty rough coming down on me, but I didn't care. It had been so long since I have had sex. It felt like, deep down, I secretly wanted this to happen. And I wasn't going to let this moment go to waste. I start thrusting up, meeting her while she squats down. Kalie shivers slightly when I thrusted, plastering a wonky smile on her face.

"Ahahaa! Oh, shit. I wasn't expecting that," Kalie says excitedly. Her rhythm slowly increased before becoming erratic. Her juices flowed like a waterfall, soaking her bedsheets. It showed in her eyes how desperate she was to make me cum. "Ah! Ha! Come on. Come on, come on, come on! Give it to me. Give me your hot load! I want you to fill me up with your white cream!" She moans, her pupils heart-shaped.

I was getting my lower half pounded into paper, so I had to do something to stop her. "Kalie...agh...slow down. You're being too rough," I groan, putting my hands on her shins. She, however, didn't seem to care.