Workout Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy starts clamping up as she cums. "Aaaaaaaaa!!" She screams, shaking from the pleasure. I back off and sit down. I pat my lap, inviting her to take a seat. She leans back and falls on my cock, sending it deep within her. "Eeeeee!" She exclaims while shivering. She looks back at me as if wondering why I'm not moving.

"Oh, I'm too tired. If you want it, you're going to have to work for it," I tease. I wasn't really planning on doing that to her; I could tell how exhausted she was. But to my surprise, she started to ride me. "Holy shit, didn't expect you to-" She didn't seem to be registering what I was saying, staying focused on riding my dick. I chuckle to myself as I let her ride me. Kalie was really going at it; I knew she was tired but by the way she was riding, it seemed like we hadn't been fucking for an hour.

I stopped her from coming up and looked at her. "Don't worry, I'll take it from here. Just hold yourself up," I tell her. She nods and uses her hands to hold herself up. I then began thrusting my hips into her.

"Aah!" Kalie moaned. She continued to moan and gasp as I thrust. "P-please, babe. Cum...cum in me," She begs. I grab onto her waist and give it my all to pound her pussy. "Nagah!" She moans.

"Ugh, I'm...cumming," I groan as I spray her insides with my juice. Kalie shakes and screams in pleasure while I nut in her. We both collapse and breathe heavily.

Kalie looks at me tenderly and we kiss each other. "I love you, Dylan," She says.

"I love you too, Kalie," I replied. It turned out I had just as much passion as Kalie did, but only in the bedroom.