Workout Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way! I'm not stopping until I get your steaming hot jizz deep inside my baby oven!" She exclaims, her face slowly turning red from her body heat. Kalie wasn't going to listen to reason, and to avoid having my pelvis pulverized, I needed to take action. I scrunch up my legs until my thighs touch her butt. I pushed her forward, putting her off-balance. She catches herself with her hand, but I grab her elbow and pull on it while rolling over. I'm now on top of her, holding her down.

"Hmph. Ha. Man. I guess those judo moves you taught me finally came in handy, huh?" I said, breathing heavily. She just looks up at me with sad disappointment. I knew what she wanted. "Look, Kalie. It's not that I don't want to have sex with you, but you need to take my own feelings into account," I tell her sternly. She looked away in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. I was kinda treating you like a human dildo there, haha," She says, calming down a little. "I just...you just...please keep going; I need it. Really really bad. Please, Dylan," Kalie pleas. I don't know what was happening to Kalie, but whatever it was, I was going to help her anyway I could.

"Alright, I will," She smiles when she hears that. "But, I'll be taking charge for now," I tell her, thrusting back in.

"Aaah!" She exclaims in surprise. I go at an even speed, plunging my member in and out of her pussy. "Aaa! Eegh! Fuck, you're so good. Ha. Haaa!" Kalie moans. I put my hand on her breast which causes her to squirm a little. I massage it around, making sure to knead her rock hard nipples through her shirt. "Eeee! Ouu! Ha, r-right there. Right there, Oooooh! Ah, oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," She whimpers.

I lean over and kiss her, stopping her from talking. "Ohm. Unm," She muffles. I just want her to enjoy this.

I soon feel my breaking point as I fuck her. "Ugh, fuck," I groan. I begin to pull out, but Kalie wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me in. "What the-" I say.

"Oh, no you don't. The only way your cumming is inside of me," Kalie explains. I can't hold back any longer and cum inside of Kalie's pussy. "Yes, yes, yes...yes!!" She screams, spasming. It was like her pussy was sucking all the cum out of me, filling her up with my seed. I loss strength in my limbs and collapse on top of her. We sit there for a good three minutes before I roll myself off of her, pulling out of her as well. Her pussy leaks with my cum as I exhale.

"Well, that's probably not good," I say. Kalie looks at me before rolling over to face me while stroking my semi-erect cock. "Hey, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Did you really think that I was going to be satisfied with only one creampie? We're going to be doing this for a while," Kalie responds.

"I have a feeling I'm not gonna have a say in this," I predict. Kalie shakes her head as I sigh. "Welp, guess I don't have a choice," I say, staring up at the ceiling.

--Kal--

Kal walks up to the gate of the apartment complex and looks at the door panel. It had a slim screen and a keypad. "Hmm," Kal grunts. He presses a random series of buttons and it buzzes. "Huh. Semon!" He calls. Semon slowly crawls toward him before collapsing from exhaustion. "Seriously, Semon. You need to consider going to the gym," He says, walking over to him and opening the bag on Semon's back. He gets out a cylindrical device and goes back to the door panel. He places it right on the keypad and the end of it separates into four legs. It sticks its leg into the outer edge of the keypad, keeping itself in place, before sending a sharp metal piece in-between the gap of one of the keys. Digital noises come from the keypad and the device as it runs through multiple different combinations. The code it stops on is '57318'. The gate rolls open and Kal removes the device from the door panel. He takes out the scanner and the antennas start waving all over the place. "Dammit, there's too much interference. I guess we're going to have to look for our culprit manually," Kal complains.

Semon looks up and sees seven two-story, double-sided buildings. "Uugh," He grumbles.

--Dylan--

"Take off your shirt," Kalie commanded. I do as she says, and while I take off mine, she takes off hers and undoes her bra. I stare at her chest in awe. I knew she had pretty big tits, but damn! "Hehe. Well, what do ya think?" She asks, pushing her boobs up a little so they bounce.

"I think I want to bury my face in them," I blurt out. I wasn't really watching what I was saying anymore; I wouldn't be able to put together a proper sentence when we start anyways.

Kalie snickers before laying over me. "You sicko. Go ahead," She says, pushing her breasts together. I waste no time and ram my face into her cleavage, rubbing myself in them. "Hm. While you do that, I'll do this," She says, sticking my cock into her pussy. "Gah! Fuck. It's even better than the first time," She starts moving her hips into me, sending my dick in and out of her.

"Mmmm," I groaned into her chest.

"Do you like that?" She asks. I just nod my head inside of her boobs. "Good. I'll make sure you keep feeling good, ok," Kalie tells me as she grinds her hips faster into me. "Imm. Hehmm!" She moans. I was still sensitive from cumming earlier and easily bust inside of her. "Haha. Really? You're already cumming? I guess my pussy is just that good," She says smugly.

I pull my face away from her chest and take a breather. "God, how long is this going to last? I don't think I'll still be conscious after this," I say.

"Probably not. But, just try to last as long as you can. Okay?" Kalie says encouragingly.

We continued to fuck for hours, doing different positions and different levels of roughness. It felt like I was going to go crazy while Kalie seemed to enjoy every second of it.

We were currently laying spread on the bed, covered in sweat. Kalie was practically covered in my splooge with a drunken smile on her face. She was passed out and I was getting there myself when all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. I used any remaining energy I had to roll off the bed. "Hurh," I grunt, landing on the floor. I get on my hands and use the bed to get up. I limp over to my clothes and put on a shirt and my pants without my underwear. I manage to get out of Kalie's room and shake myself awake. The knocking on the door gets more impatient as I get to the door. "One sec," I say, unlocking the door. I open it to see a tall slender man with black slick-backed hair, a black suit with red trim, and a cane.

"Hello, dear sir. I hope you don't mind, but I would like to ask you a few questions," The man says, bowing slightly.

"Oookay. Questions about what?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing of great importance," He says, pulling out some sort of device that looks like a grocery scanner. He presses the trigger of it and it shines a red light that sweeps over my body. It stops and makes a beeping sound. The man looks at the device, intrigued. "Hmm. Excuse me," He says, pushing past me and walking inside.

"Hey," I exclaim. Another person pushes past me carrying a bunch of stuff. "What are you doing?!" I shout. He looks over picture frames of me and Kalie on the wall.

"Is this your home?" He asks. I still stand there confused. "Is there anyone else here?" He said, raising voice. We then hear shuffling coming from the hallway and I turn my head to see Kalie walking towards us with only a blanket covering her body.

"Dylan? Who are these people?" She asks groggily.

The man eyes her before taking out that device again. "Oh, don't mind us, ma'am. We were just running through a few things," He says. It shines a light over her body before beeping excessively. The man looks at the device seriously before putting it away. "Semon, run diagnostics on her. Now," He tells his accomplice. The smaller guy goes to Kalie and moves her over to a table. She looked mostly confused but still listened to the shorter man.

"Hey, asshole! What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled.

He stared at me with a very stern gaze, it kinda unnerved me. He looked me over before taking a glance at Kalie, who was having suction cups being put on her neck and face. "I am going to be blunt with you both. Have you two been having sex?" The man questions. I was taken aback by his question; who the hell just asks someone if they had sex?!

Kalie slightly blushes as if reminiscing about what we did. "Yeah," Kalie responds. I was even more shocked that Kalie revealed what we were doing so effortlessly.

"Hmm, I see. Would you be so kind as to follow me, sir?" He says, pushing me away from Kalie. I rip his hands off me and look at him aggressively.

"You better tell me what is going on or I swear to God, I'm gonna-" I yell.

"Shh. Not so loud. No need to cause a fuss. I was going to tell you," He whispers. He rolls up his sleeve and exposes his watch. It then produces a hologram of a chemical model. "Your...companion had recently consumed a very complex and highly experimental chemical compound. Based on the empty canister I found in a garbage can about 0.5 km from this complex, she drank up to 8.4 fl oz of it," He explains.

"Okay, so," I say, not fully understanding what he was telling me.

"This chemical is supposed to be administered in small 10 ml doses. The appropriate dose already causes irreparable side-effects to the female body; there's no telling what effects it could have on her. There is a possible likelihood that your friend might die," He says.

Hearing this sent a chill down my spine. 'Kalie...could die. No, there's no way.' I think before shaking my head.

"Um, could I get a glass of water?" Kalie asks. We turn to her and the man signals his associate to give her some water.

"W-what can we do? I mean, I can't just let her die. There's got to be something we can do, right," I panic.

"Don't fret, I can take her to my lab and find out if there is any kind of cellular deterioration. But there's no telling what might happen to her," He tells me.

"Uhh, sir?" Semon calls. The man turns around and looks at him. "Y-you may want to see this," The man quickly walks over to him. Semon was on a small portable computer near Kalie who was sitting on the table, heavily drinking her water.

"What is it?" He asks.

"It's her. I...I can't seem to find any drastic changes in her cells that may have been caused by the X serum," Semon relays.

"What? That's impossible," He says. I walk over to Kalie worriedly.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A bit thirsty though," She replies.

"Incredible. Check on any possible altered brainwave disruptions, manipulated immune cells, anything," The man directed.

"Her brain waves seem normal for the most part. There seems to be no disruptive activity by the immune cells. It's like her body simply...ignored and stored away the X serum like a typical protein," Semon replies.

"Dear God," He whispers in astonishment. He gazed at Kalie with new found interest. "Say, how would both of you like to earn 1k a week," He offers.

We immediately pause and look at him. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"As it stands, Kalie is it?" Kalie nods at him. "Kalie has ingested a very hard sexual stimulant that has been shown to have long-lasting effects. But she, however, has shown little to no biological evidence of any loose molecules of the X serum," The man explains.

"Um, okay. What does that mean?" I question.

"It means that she is going to be alright. Her body has somehow integrated the molecules into itself as a set of proteins. Though I will have to take her back to my lab for further testing, she has no risk to her health," He answers. I sigh in relief. That's some of the best news I could have gotten. Kalie looks baffled, I don't think she had any idea about what was going on. "Oh, right. I am going to have to ask to come to my lab," He tells her.

"That's fine," She looks at me with a smile. "As long as Dylan comes with," She says.

"But of course. Oh, I almost forgot. Would you mind if you both came with me for a special meeting," He says.

A few weeks have passed since that whole incident. After running a few tests on Kalie, it showed that she was truly not in danger. A real relief. But, that X serum stuff did have some side effects on her. Periodically, her body would release some of the X serum into her blood, making her hella horny. The only way to get rid of it was by injecting a certain set of proteins, either in her mouth or in her vagina. These proteins are commonly found in sperm, which is where I come in. My job is to get her to calm down by fucking her. Not exactly what I thought they needed me for, but hey, I get paid and I get to help my friend. It's a win-win.

After I get Kalie to calm down, I need to report to Kal, the guy who is helping us, and tell him about what happened. Apparently, he's going to use the data to find a cure for Kalie; but, I think he's mainly concerned about perfecting the X serum.

Life has pretty much been normal for me and Kalie. We hangout, we go to the gym, and we...have sex. Ok, so maybe not entirely normal.

While at the gym, a lady approaches the locker room. She tries to enter but the door wouldn't budge. She knocks on the door before getting irritated and leaving. Inside, a lone shower was running and behind the curtain was me and Kalie.

Kalie pushes all the way down my cock before coming back up. She gagged on my dick while looking up at me. Her face made me feel all giddy inside, it was so lewd. "Uh. Ehh," I groan, leaning against the wall of the shower. She had her hands on my butt to push me into her mouth. "Ugh, fuck. Kalie, I'm gonna cum," I say. Kalie increased her speed in response; absolutely devouring my dick. Her mouth felt so nice and warm. I hold onto her wet hair and begin to face fuck her.

"Urgh!" Kalie grunts. Hearing her gag on my cock as I jam it down her throat was like music to my ears.

"Ah, here..I..come!" I moan as I nut down her throat.

"Mmmmm," She exclaims, gulping down my load. She swallows pump after pump of my cum before I slide it out of her mouth and plop it on her face. She pants as she looks at me. Kalie forms a smile on her face while I take a second to catch my breath.

Kalie gets up from the ground and turns around. She bends forward slightly and pulls her cheeks apart, revealing her wet pussy. "I want some in here as well," She says, wiggling her ass. I get off the wall and rub my dick on her pussy lips. I let her cunt coat my dick while I slide between her folds. "Ooh. Come on, Stop teasing me and put it in already," She says, slightly annoyed. I comply and push into her. She lets out a beastly moan while her face spasms out a little. I start thrusting in and out of her pussy while she continues to moan from the pleasure.

"Aahoho. Oh, yes! Your cock feels so good inside me. I love it; I love your cock!" She exclaims, shaking slightly. I reach upward and start groping one of her tits. "Mmmm! Oh yeah. You know exactly what to do to make me feel good," Kalie congratulates. I can't take much of the credit on that one. I mostly got it from a porn video I watched a while back.

"You're not so bad yourself. Your tits feel so soft and your pussy is always nice and wet for me; I love it," I say. She gets goosebumps from that and I smile. "Did you like that? Do you like knowing that I enjoy plowing your mound, filling you up with my semen?" I ask. She shivers as she responds.

"Mmm! Yes, oh God yes! I love you. I love you so much. I want you to treat me like your own personal cum dump; a place where you can always pump me full of your sweet juice! Haaaa! I love you. I love you, I love you," She says with gasping moans. I knew some of what she was saying was the horny talking, but I felt like the rest of it was how she truly felt. And I loved it.

"Alright then. Uah. Tell me where you want me to unload," I tell her, hoping she picks up what I was saying. Sure enough, she did.

"Aaaaaah! I want you to cum in me. Please, dump it all in my pussy. Please. Please!" Kalie begs. I then proceed to speed fuck her until I cum inside her. "Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" She screams, cumming as well.

We got out of the gym and walked to her car, since I rode with her on the way there. "Man, nothing like a good fuck to start the day," Kalie says, stretching.

"I still don't know how you're able to walk properly after that," I say jokingly.

"Eeh. I'm just built different," She says, smugly.

"Oh, ok. Let's just get to the doc, he'll want to know about our 'workout'," I emphasize. It's not a long drive to Kalie's apartment from the gym, and luckily, Kal set up a small research lab in Kalie's apartment so we didn't have to go driving all over the place. We get to the apartment and Kalie goes to her room while I walk over to Kal who was sitting at a microscope.

"Hey, Doc," I say, sitting on a chair near him.

Kal looks up from the microscope and at me. "Oh, Hi Dylan. So, how did it go?" Kal says, getting a syringe.

"It went pretty smoothly, I would say. Her lust is as ravenous as always," I say, extending my arm.

"Good, good," He says, extracting some of my blood. He has been running small tests on me as of recently; I don't know why though. "We are getting closer and closer to developing a cure for Katie's condition," He says, squirting my blood onto a petri dish. That news made me pretty happy, although our relationship would still be kinda scuffed, me and Kalie would be back to normal.

"Hey, Kal. I've been wondering. Why are you running tests on me?" I ask.

"I'm glad you asked. I was actually about to tell you. You see, while I've been monitoring Kalie, I realized that the X serum could have effects on you as well. Seeing as how she could have any amount of it in her fluid at any given moment, there could be a chance that some would be ingested by you," Kal explained.

"Wait, are you saying I'm going to end up like Kalie?" The idea of me turning into a sex-crazed pervert sent chills down my spine.

"What? No. The X serum was specifically made to target women, it won't affect you the same way it affects Kalie," That was a relief. "Although, it would still affect you in some way. I wasn't sure how, it wasn't really a concern until now. But it seems to be having a rather positive effect on your body. In case you haven't noticed, your stamina has increased," He says.

'That kinda makes sense. I lasted a lot longer during our sessions.' I thought.

"That's not the only thing that has increased. Your sperm count has almost tripled since my last test. It seems the X serum is optimizing your body for sexual activity. It's honestly amazing," Kal states.

"Speaking of sperm, I'm a bit worried she might get pregnant," I express.

"I would worry about that. The X serum will cause her body to not release any embryos, making her infertile as long as the X serum stays in her body," He says.

"Oh," I say.

After a few months of research and fucking, Kal finally made a cure for Kalie while finishing his X serum which he renamed "Sexarlum". He tuned it so it would work as a sexual stimulant for women and also a performance enhancer for men. As for me and Kalie, we started a romantic relationship. Apparently, the X serum had one final effect. It made Kalie fall for me and also periodically hungry for my cock. Even after all the X serum was flushed from her system, she still insisted on having sex. But, I didn't mind.

It just meant I could finally have sex with her without it feeling like an obligation.

"Gaahaa!" Kalie moans. She had her hands on the headboard of our bed as I fucked her in doggy. "G-god, you're so good at this," She groans, her ass rippling with every thrust.

"Heh. Let's just say I had some practice," I joke. I lean over her and turn her head so we could kiss.

"Hmmm," Kalie muffles into my mouth. I bring my hand to her pussy and start rubbing her clit. "Mmmm!" She moans. I break our kiss and she immediately starts panting. "Aaaaa! Eegh! Haa!" She grunts.