Workout Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers

"Mom, I can't believe you brought all this food home. How are we going to lose weight eating like this?" Emily jokingly whined.

"You can still eat this stuff. Just eat less. Besides think of the carbs as fuel for your next workout," Stella answered.

"Easy to say with your bod, mom. Um, that might've come out the wrong way," Kirby stuttered.

"That's okay. It's only natural to notice a body this hot," Stella patted herself on the back.

"Got that right," Jack laughed and smiled.

"So when can you guys move in?" Stella asked.

"The current tenants are moving out as we speak. There was a family emergency. We can move some stuff in as soon as we sign the lease tomorrow," Emily responded.

"Well, cheers to that," said Stella as she broke out a bottle of wine and started pouring glasses for all. "Now I know you aren't twenty-one Kirby, but your dad and I don't really give a damn. Plus, I'm sure you tried some wine over in Europe, right?"

He nodded his head "yes" and the family proceeded to get rather drunk. They finished two bottles of wine before Kirby needed to lay down. He was tired and not much of a drinker. He fell asleep fast in his bedroom, while Emily drank another glass with her parents. Stella wasn't an alcoholic, but drank a glass most days and a couple on the weekends. The wine was making her rather horny and Jack noticed. The two were merely waiting until their daughter fell asleep to get their own party started.

"Alright, mom and dad. I'm going to bed. Thanks for all your help. I'm getting a little tipsy. I'll probably pass out right away." And that she did, but not until after Jack snuck a peek at his own daughters ass.

"Jack Petros! Did I just catch you looking at your daughter's butt?" she asked in a loud tone.

"Sorry, but I'm only a man," he answered with a grin.

"Yeah. And it's a great ass. Besides I saw your son in his boxer shorts with a hard-on when he first came back. I think he might have you beat."

"Thinking about your son's cock much, eh? I don't know if that makes me upset or turns me on," he pondered for a moment. "Maybe I just don't care."

"Right now I've only got one cock on my mind. Get upstairs and fuck me now baby.

I don't care if the kids hear."

"Okay, baby." He held her hand and they walked upstairs.

They got to their bedroom and Stella began removing her casual work clothes. Soon she was down to her black bra and thong. The tiny underwear accentuated her perky and tight ass. Her legs were firm and strong. She looked like a gymnast and her toned body was getting Jack rock hard. He took off his shorts and his boxer briefs quickly followed. She knew how turned on her thongs got him.

She kissed him on his scruffy cheek and ran her hands down his soft, hairy belly. He grabbed her by the waist with his strong arms before she moved to her knees. She squeezed his solid six inch erection and brought it to her lips. His cock was a bit larger around than average, but it was no problem for her to take him down her throat.

He reached a hand down to her breasts and softly pulled a tit out from her B cup bra. The areola was a bit larger than a quarter and her nipples were extremely pointy. They sat in the center of her breast and their stimulation flowed down to her vagina. Her bald pussy started to gush.

A smile ran across her round face when the taste of salty pre-cum sat on her tongue. One hand held the base of her husband's pecker, while the other played with her clit. She alternated head bobs with licking the tip of his cock for several minutes. Then she spoke, "Honey, I'm so wet. I need you inside me," she cried in lust.

He proceeded to bend her over. She removed her bra, but the thong stayed on. It added an extra level of eroticism to their love making. He was simply a sucker for a lady in a thong. He pulled it to the side and entered his wife rather forcefully. He slowed his speed as he grabbed her by her round shoulders and fucked her doggy style. Her face fell onto the mattress as he picked up his speed and her tight butt bounced against the cushion of his stomach

She screamed, "I'm cumming." And he flipped her over without his cock leaving her womb. She laid flat on the bed while he stood on the floor. They gazed into each others' eyes as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He squeezed her right breast with his left hand and lightly rubbed her nipple between his middle and index finger. She started moaning louder. He continuously changed his pace and she came for a second time.

She screamed and Kirby was awakened across the hall. He didn't know what woke him up, but realized he had to pee and went toward the bathroom. He could hear some moaning and knew his parents were getting it on. He quickly used the restroom, washed his hands and left. Sounds were still coming from his parents bedroom. He was walking rather quietly and wasn't sure if they'd heard him.

Stella's cries were all Jack could hear as he pulled his cock out of her. He laid on the bed and invited her to ride him with her ass facing him. Her thong was still on and was soaked with a mixture of the lovers' fluids. He gently slapped her ass as she began to ride him; reverse cowgirl style. She grabbed his hands on her hips and pushed herself all the way down on his swollen cock. She paused for a moment to catch her breath. And then she continued to lift herself almost all the way off his tool and down to the base several times.

He could feel his balls tighten. "Baby, I think I'm gonna cum," he cried.

"Let me get one more orgasm. I know you can hold it in baby," she replied.

She was close to cumming and wanted to cum simultaneously with her husband. He offered a few more thrusts and then a familiar look crossed his face. He pushed a large load of cum into his wife and she whimpered loudly as she came herself. When he pulled out, some of the jism came out of her, too. They both smiled and kissed. They felt a bit dirty after a long day of work, drinking and fucking. so they decided to jump in the shower together.

"Let's take off from work tomorrow. I'm drunk and exhausted. You just fucked the life outta me. We need to get these kids out of the house so we can do that in every room," she laughed before they showered and passed out immediately after.

In the meantime Kirby was nursing his engorged rod. Hearing his parents fuck made him horny as hell. He hadn't ejaculated since he returned from Spain and his balls were ready to explode. He rubbed pre-cum up and down his wide shaft before releasing a massive load of splooge onto his own chest. Some had cleared his shoulder and he was glad he avoided hitting his own face. He laughed as he cleaned up with a towel. At the same time he was quite confused because thoughts of his mom's thong sticking out of her shorts filled his mind as he masturbated.

Now everybody was finally asleep for the night.

Friday June 29

Both parents called into work early on and proceeded to sleep several more hours. The kids were hungover as well and it wasn't until eleven o'clock before everyone was downstairs. They prepared some smoothies and salads for lunch. They needed something light to balance out last night's meal. Plus, they felt too hungover to eat a lot. Everyone cleaned up and put on new clothing before the entire family hopped into their Toyota Highlander en route to the kids' new dwelling

On the way something dawned on Emily. She spoke to Kirby in the backseat. "Hey bro, it looks like we have to come up with a new bet. How do we decide who gets the big room?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess I forgot about that aspect. I think you should have the room. It's something you clearly care more about anyway. But I still think we should come up with a new prize and keep the bet alive. It'll definitely keep us motivated," he replied.

They laughed and shook hands. They agreed the loser would pay the cable and internet bill for the first month it was in their names. Their parents continued their conversation in the front, but the kids had no clue what they were talking about. Soon they were at the new house and it didn't take long to meet the landlord and fill out some paperwork. Mom and dad were impressed by the place and everyone was excited for a new chapter in their lives.

Janine handed over the keys and talked about the ins and outs of the house. Everyone paid attention, but they really just wanted her to leave. She was a nice lady, but they were ready to have the house to themselves. After about 45 minutes the house was theirs. Now it was time to fill it up.

The family spent the entire weekend moving beds, couches, dressers, televisions, and just about anything else one might imagine two young adults would need. They shopped at department stores and thrift stores for what they didn't already have. All the running around felt like a workout. The heavy lifting was definitely some good exercise, but the siblings knew they needed to get back into their routine or they would fall off the path.

The heaviest lifting came on Sunday and by 5 PM they were all moved out of their parents house and into their own. They decided to have a swimsuit competition on Labor Day. Each laid down for a nap after agreeing to wake up for an 8 PM workout.

Emily woke before her alarm went off. It was about 7:30 when she decided to roll out of bed. She made some post workout smoothies and waited for her brother to wake up. Soon he crossed the hallway in a t-shirt and boxer briefs. His sister got a brief look at him and her eyes wandered to his crotch. Before she could evaluate the size of his dick, he was in the bathroom. He exited wearing his gym shorts.

"Hey sis. That nap felt great. I'm ready to start stretching if you are,"

"Yeah. I'm psyched. I even mixed up some drinks in our Blender bottles. We can drink them after our workouts to help curb our hunger. Let's test out this new gym we created."

The two walked down the short hallway. She wore fairly short gym shorts which barely covered her round butt. He looked at her ass jiggle for only a couple seconds before they entered a room with yoga mats laid down on the floor. There was a rack full of dumbbells and a television to play their fitness videos on. He connected his computer to the TV.

After a couple days without structured exercise some of the workout made them feel like they were starting all over. Moving boxes was not as intense as the night's workout, but had made them tired. She smiled when she noticed his heavy cock bounce up and down during jumping jacks. He reminded himself to focus on the exercise. He wanted to move away from the impure thoughts he had about his mother, not extend them to his sister.

They found themselves tiring a bit earlier than the last session and decided to take longer breaks between exercises. Some of the moves were modified and it took a bit longer, but they finished another successful workout. Then she reminded her brother about her job at the floral shop.

"I'm starting that job with Jean tomorrow. It's only a few days a week. It'll help tide me over on bills until I start at the accounting firm. She said she needed some lawn care done around the house. Mostly mowing the lawn and trimming some trees. Would you be interested?"

"Yeah, sis. That sounds great. I don't really have time to start a new job before school. But I do need to make some money. It'd be perfect."

Emily gave Kirby her information before they showered and retired to their bedrooms for the night. They were both eager to start the next week. They also knew they would have to find time to work out alone. Would it keep them from accomplishing their goals or heighten the competition? The answer came quickly

The first week in July flew by. The siblings were busy adjusting to their new surroundings and jobs. They both led the other to believe he or she was slacking, when in reality each one pushed their limits during each workout. They mostly stuck to their P90X training, but did some less intense workouts when their energy levels were lower. Jean also found plenty of projects for the pair to finish.

Jean was Stella's best friend and Emily loved working with her at the flower shop. Emily even agreed to work an extra shift each week almost immediately.

Jean was a cute, bubbly woman in her early forties. Her smile was infectious. Her hair was cut in a bob. Her eyes were soft and brown. She stood just under five and a half feet tall. And she weighed around 160 pounds. Her chest and butt were round, while her midsection was a bit rotund.

Her personality made her ever more attractive and quite popular with local men. She wasn't necessarily a slut, but she was a bit looser than most. The family knew this and didn't care.

She carried a few extra pounds, but it didn't stop Kirby from taking occasional peeks at her while he mowed the lawn. He worked under the hot sun and wondered if he was confident enough to work with his shirt off yet. He concluded it'd have to wait another couple weeks.

As the week ended the siblings could already notice their physical transformations taking place. They'd each lost over five pounds and had more energy throughout the day. They hadn't seen each other much since moving in together. Jean kept them busier than expected. The physical labor was extra exercise for him, so he really enjoyed making money doing it. Emily brought home fresh flowers almost everyday which made their new surroundings more inviting.

They each attended separate Independence Day parties and watched the fireworks festivities from different locations. She barbecued with a former roommate and watched the show from her backyard. There were only a half dozen close friends having a ladies day together. She drank one glass of each red, white, and blueberry wine. She didn't want to drink too much and undermine her weight loss. A couple friends even mentioned she looked a little different.

Kirby had his fitness in mind as well and only drank a few beers at his friend, Joe's apartment, before watching some fireworks. They walked to a local baseball field to see the colors better. He talked to a young lady he remembered from his history class. They hit it off pretty well, but his buzz and insecurities kept him from pursuing much. If she knew about the pipe in his pants, he wouldn't have had to work much at all.

Sunday July 8

Emily and Kirby each had a full day off they could actually spend together and made plans to go for a hike in the local park.

She dressed in a tank top and another pair of shorts that were cut just below her buttocks in an attempt to stay cool. He wore similar athletic gear, although his shorts were much longer.

They drove to the park in under ten minutes and were able to park their car rather easily, but there were quite a few people there. They walked to an opening in the woods. The trail was covered by trees and near a small lake, making it much cooler than being out in the hot sun.

They talked about working with Jean and their plans for the rest of the summer. Sweat dripped off their bodies and they periodically stopped to drink some water. The trail difficulty was moderate and they kept up their casual conversation when they came to a wide opening in the trail. The lake featured a small beach and many people were out on the humid day.

Emily noticed several women in bikinis and thought about the beach party she was going to in less than a month. Her training was really starting to pay off. Not only was she leaner, but her face was really glowing. Most importantly, she felt healthier.

Kirby wanted to be in the water, but was too self-conscience about his weight. Just then two attractive young ladies he knew from high school walked up to them. "Hey Kirby. How's it going? I haven't seen you in so long," Amber the tall brunette asked him. Emily wandered off to the bathroom, while her brother started some small talk.

He wasn't much more than acquaintances with Amber or her shorter, blonde friend Michelle. However, they shared a brief, but nice conversation. Both ladies attended school at the local university and would be living downtown come the fall. He found out they came to the beach every Sunday in the summer. He was immediately motivated to get in even better shape so he could be hanging there with them.

They talked a bit more and then parted ways. Soon Emily arrived from the bathroom. She admired Amber and Michelles' bodies and felt a strange bit of jealousy when she saw how her brother looked at them. She smiled and said, "They were cute."

The siblings continued their trek and hiked for an hour after their brief break. They were exhausted from the heat. It was the hottest part of the day and they decided to stop when the trail left the forest. They were not far from her car. Once they got near it they dashed to get in and cranked the air conditioning to full blast.

They were too tired to carry on much of a conversation, but she had to speak up when she noticed her brother looking at her chest. The cool air conditioning made her nipples extremely hard. He couldn't look away.

"Do you like these glass cutters, lil' bro? They always get like that when it's cold," she joked.

"Sorry! I know you're my sis, but it's hard to look away. They're hard as a rock. Plus, you have great boobs to begin with."

"Thanks, I guess, creepo," she laughed again.

"Hey, Just take it as a compliment," he defended himself.

They laughed it off and continued talking on the ride home. They arrived home from the park and both immediately took cold showers.

Emily kidded her brother about looking at her in the car, but she secretly liked the attention. She was comparing herself to his classmates only a short while before that. The cold water and the air conditioning from the house kept her nipples hard. She decided not to wear a bra under her tight t-shirt and her nipples were easily visible. She also thought her new shorts were just long enough to skip wearing panties. Was she teasing her brother? She felt a bit devious as she walked out into the living room.

He walked out of his room wearing sweats. He smiled and shook his head when he saw her pointy nipples staring back at him. He made sure his back was turned to her as he began preparing dinner. He didn't want to get distracted by her breasts and have an accident. She began watching soccer on television. He wasn't very interested, which allowed him to focus on preparing a great meal in honor of their first week living together. Soon they ate salads and fresh salmon. The meal was just enough to fill them and healthy enough to indulge in.

They digested their meals and were off to their own bedrooms for the night. Both were watching TV when Kirby decided to go to sleep a bit after ten o'clock. Emily was tired, but seeing so many young girls in bikinis motivated her to lay down on the floor and do as many sit ups as she could. She was proud for earning a little extra credit. She wanted to look good for the party and get ahead in her competition with her brother at the same time. Soon they were both asleep, resting up for work with Jean the next day.

Wednesday July 11

Jean was often at the shop when Kirby worked for her, but in their brief encounter on Monday, she mentioned his physical changes to him. It was nice she noticed because he knew that it'd probably be harder to lose weight as his routine went on.

The Petros siblings really noticed the changes in each other on Wednesday evening. He'd lost nearly twelve pounds and she'd lost ten in the span of two weeks. Changes were even beginning to show in their faces They agreed to do P90X together for the first time in a short while.

She started the video when he spoke up. "I just did this routine yesterday. It looks like our schedules are taking us in different directions."

Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers
123456...8