Workout Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind. It seems rather liberating and I'm glad I get to find out before I get into the office. Otherwise I might be quite confused on my first day."

Roger explained," Well, nobody's going to come up to you and grab your ass. If stuff like that happens you need to speak with us. That employee would receive at least a strong reprimand and probably be terminated.

"But if a positive relationship is forming, act upon your feelings." He then looked his wife in the eye and they shared a long French kiss.

"It won't be the only thing down my throat before the night is through!" joked Cassandra. Emily swore she saw Roger's cock stiffen, but tried not to stare.

They continued with their conversation, while they occasionally heard splashing and playful noises coming from the beach. Sometimes they would stay out in the water for hours. They'd been wading for almost an hour when they decided to rejoin the party. They seemed exhausted, but were sporting smiles at the same time.

An excited Melissa shouted as they approached the deck. "So why are you guys still wearing so much clothing? Get some sun. It's so nice. If this were my house, I'd never wear clothes. There isn't anyone around for miles."

"You're right," replied a rejuvenated Emily. She was suddenly excited to show off her body. Perhaps the margaritas helped. Cassandra removed her skirt and revealed a small floral bikini bottom that exposed the bottom part of her butt cheeks. Roger revealed a medium amount of black and grey hair on his chest and was wearing a Speedo swimsuit similar to a pair of boxer briefs. And while his penis wasn't extremely large, everyone's eyes shifted toward his crotch in curiosity.

Cassandra shouted to her husband. "I'm glad we're not at work, honey."

"Why's that?" asked Roger.

"I might get in trouble for sexual harassment." She sat in her lounge chair and admired Emily's butt as her skirt fell to the ground. Then Cassandra slapped Emily's ass at a medium speed with her right hand. "That's a firm butt."

Emily smiled and sat down. "Thanks! I've actually been working out. I guess it's paying off!" Another woman touching her nearly bare ass didn't bother her one bit.

"I'd say so. I thought you looked a bit slimmer since our interview," Cassandra spoke in a soft flirtatious tone, touching Emily's leg.

"Thanks for noticing."

Emily started talking a bit more about herself with her younger colleagues, sometimes repeating what she told Cassandra and Roger. She found out Brett was working on his MBA in the fall and would return to The Stark Group the following summer. Linda would be returning, too. Scenarios ran through her mind when Roger called Brett over to help him grill up some beef, chicken and vegetables. Time was flying by and it was nearly 5:00. The group had been snacking throughout the afternoon, but mostly saved their appetites for a big meal.

"Thanks for having us. It's been a great afternoon," Brett said to Roger and patted him on the shoulder. "We're going to a movie after dinner if you care to join us. The air conditioning in the theater feels great after a warm day."

"It's my pleasure to host you. I appreciate the invite, but I think we're going to stick around here. Probably have a few more drinks and go skinny dipping with the lady," answered Roger.

"Hard to beat that." The two carried on their small talk and sipped their beverages. The ladies did the same. At about 5:30 dinner was ready to go. Cassandra stood up to grab a few sides from the kitchen. Everybody took a peek at her tight butt as she walked away in her tiny pink bikini.

In a few minutes everybody was chowing down on grilled food and lots of tasty side dishes. Emily thought about her diet, but decided to binge. She also thought about how her family would love a grill like her bosses'; especially her master chef brother. The conversation was minimal, as the party devoured their food. Everybody was stuffed and agreed it would be good to lay down on the lounge chairs and digest their meals. The sun beat down on them. They were worn out and all six soon fell asleep for a short nap.

It was nearly 7:00 when Brett stood up and yawned loudly, stretching his arms up into the air. Emily heard him and when she sat up her eyes were staring almost directly at his cock. He didn't notice and she looked away. "Hey girls, we gotta get to the movie. It starts at 7:45 and we need to get some snacks. You know how much I love popcorn!" yelled Brett.

"I can't believe you're thinking about food already. But you're right. We should get going," said a groggy Linda.

The trio threw their clothes on over their dry swimming suits. They said their farewells, with Emily getting some extra long hugs in the process. She'd definitely won their approval. Soon they were gone and Emily was alone with the married couple.

Once the car drove away she spoke up, "This has been so fun. I still haven't gotten to go swimming though. Do you two feel like jumping in with me?"

"Well, hon. We'd love to, but we planned on going in naked. Would it bother you?" asked Cassandra.

"No. I guess not."

"You're welcome to get naked, too. Would you be interested?" Cassandra wondered out loud.

Emily was reluctant and blushed at first. But then she thought about showing off her new body some more. "Well, how about I take my top off?" Emily quickly unsnapped her bikini top and did exactly as she said she would.

"Wow, baby! Aren't her breasts fantastic?" Cassandra asked Roger.

He agreed and took off his swim trunks. His penis was not fully erect, but Emily could tell it was hardening. Both ladies were topless before Cassandra removed her bottoms and revealed a bald vagina that was slightly darker than the rest of her beautiful bronzed body. She was horny and her clitoris protruded slightly. Her ass sat high and tight. She grabbed Emily's hand and Roger followed them to the water shortly after

The ladies released each others' hands while jogging to the beach. When they reached the water Cassandra quickly grabbed Emily's arm and pulled her into the water. Both laughed after being completely submerged. Emily was surprised, but the lake was refreshing.

Soon Roger followed and his wife commented. "Wow, look at the affect your body is having on Roger. He's all excited!" His erection was so hard it pointed almost directly upward. While his size was average at about 5.5 inches long and less than 4.5 inches around, his erection angle certainly impressed Emily. And while his chest was hairy, his pubic region was completely shaven.

She commented on his hardness, before the couple started splashing around. They frolicked in the water for a minute or two. Emily watched and became aroused. Soon the couple grabbed her by the waist and threw her in the air. She was glad to get some attention because she was nervous about initiating any contact. Soon they were engaged in playful wrestling and his penis rubbed against the ladies' bodies several times. On multiple occasions it sprang back up and smacked against his lower abdomen. This aroused Emily, who decided to make her contact with his cock seem inadvertent, although she really just wanted to squeeze it.

Soon the sun began setting and approached the horizon. The three swimmers watched it settle and Cassandra remarked, "This is so romantic baby. I really want to suck your dick now and then shove it in me." Then she turned to Emily. "Em, I'm gonna fuck my husband under the stars on the back deck there. If it makes you uncomfortable you may leave, but we'd really like you to watch. What do you say? Does that interest you?"

Emily herself couldn't believe her own answer. "Only if I can play with my box when I do!" Everyone laughed and headed to the deck. Emily immediately tossed her bottoms aside and sat down, revealing her tight and now wet, pussy. Now everyone had revealed their immaculately shaved pubic areas and the lovers began their show.

Emily leaned back on a lounge chair about twelve feet away and watched Cassandra immediately engulf Roger's dick. She needed to use one hand to hold it down due to its vertical nature. Even though he wasn't particularly large, his angle posed its own challenges for oral sex. Cassandra met them head on.

"Oh, Cassie, baby. That feels so good!"

She deep throated him to the base of his business with relative ease. It was obvious she'd sucked much larger cocks in the past. She rarely gagged, but a bit of spit and pre-cum dripped down her chin slowly.

Emily was incredibly turned on by the scene. She was a sexual being, but didn't think she'd ever be in her current situation. She said to herself, "I could get used to this." She fingered her pussy fervently and a torrent of fluid leaked from her vagina. The couple could see her fingers run across her wet mound and moved a bit closer.

Emily was impressed and spoke softly. "You're a real pro. Cassandra!"

"Call me Cassie, baby!"

"Oh, this is nothing for her. You should see her stuff Brett's eight inch monster down her throat," he yelled. "You might even get to try for yourself."

"Emily, have you ever been with a woman before?" asked Cassandra.

"Not really. I got drunk and kissed some girls a couple times in college," she answered.

Cassandra got closer and kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips. She asked Emily, "Like this?"

"No, never like that."

"Ok, Em. You don't have to do anything you aren't ready for, or don't want to, okay?"

Emily felt strangely vulnerable and in control at the same time. She wasn't sure if saying no could impact her future. She didn't know if she wanted a true lesbian experience, even if a man was there. But she also knew she could make someone feel really special. There was something powerful about being wanted and knowing saying "no" would create more intrigue. Getting another woman to lick her pussy also created a sense of control.

Before she could really make her decision she was swayed when Cassandra stepped toward her, sat down and ran her finger up her vagina and found her clitoris.

"Oh. That feels nice. Keep going."

Emily was hooked. There was no stopping Cassandra at that point. She was a woman who got what she wanted and Emily was too stimulated to end the experience. Soon Emily laid back on the lounge chair and spread her legs wide.

"Bend over and lick her pussy," Roger whispered to his wife. "I'm gonna fuck you, while you taste that honeypot."

He lined up his dick with her pussy as she bent over with her knees on the front of the lounge chair. She moaned in ecstasy and held the side of the chair with both hands. Emily fingered her own pussy with her right hand as she held the chair with her left. Casandra's right hand grabbed Emily's above her clit and her face moved forward near her vagina.

Cassandra smiled up at Emily. Emily nodded her head as if to give her permission and soon a woman was licking her vagina was the first time. She was immediately as good as any man she'd ever been with. This was especially impressive considering a powerful man was thrusting into her at a rapidly increasing pace.

Emily squeezed her breasts with her right hand and ran her left hand through Cassandra's beautiful, messy black hair. With her palm facing up, Cassandra inserted her middle digit into Emily and rubbed her pussy with her thumb. She ran her tongue across her pussy back and forth before stopping when her husband gave her mini orgasms.

"Baby, I wanna taste her, too." He moved until he laid flat on the chair. Emily positioned her vagina directly above his face. Cassandra straddled him and the two women looked directly into each others' eyes and kissed. Cassie raised herself as high as she could on his dick without him exiting her. She slowly went down his shaft for the first couple moves before gathering much more speed.

At the same time Emily felt an orgasm coming on. She grew increasingly wet and was about to explode. Cassandra got her started and Roger used his powerful hands to finish her off. A small amount of cum shot out her vagina and she went crossed eyed. As she leaned back Cassandra leaned forward and grabbed her head softly.

She stood up and her husband's penis exited her. Now Emily and Roger were nearing the 69 position when Cassandra said, "How about you taste my pussy on my husband's rock hard prick."

Emily took the cock out of Cassandra's hand and into her own mouth. It wasn't the largest cock she'd sucked, but might've been the hardest. She adjusted to his angle and smiled when she picked up what must've been the taste of pussy on her tongue. Now both women were licking up and down his shaft, taking turns putting the head into ones' mouth. Emily dismounted from Roger and got on her knees next to his wife. They continued to lick and suck on his cock for several minutes. They made his dick a sloppy mess before Cassandra stood up and stepped over to a garden chair a few feet away on the deck.

"I want to watch you fuck my husband while I rub my pussy in this chair. Keep making her cum. Okay baby!" lust filled Cassandra's eyes. She inserted two, then three fingers into her vagina while rubbing her clit with her opposite hand.

Roger bent Emily over and thrust into her wet pussy in one fast motion. The quick entry was unexpected, but she was overtaken by her horniness immediately. In no time she was crying "fuck me" and "harder" repeatedly. Her knees and elbows rested on the lounge chair as she gripped onto the top of it. He fucked her hard the entire time and then flipped her over after several minutes of banging her doggy style.

The new view of her ass took his arousal to another level as she rode him in reverse cowgirl. He reached around with his right arm and rubbed her clit. His other arm grasped the chair and she held it with both of hers. His ass was glued to the chair as she set the pace for fucking. She went up and down in very short thrusts, with most of his penis staying inside her.. He leaned back as far as he could and grabbed her by the hips. Their viewer began rubbing herself at a slower and a much more deliberate rhythm.

Then Roger flipped Emily over once more. Now she laid on her back and he plowed into her as hard and as fast as he could.

"I'm cumming Roger. Don't stop. Fuck me hard," she moaned.

"Make her cum!" Cassandra roared.

He thrust harder and faster. Cassandra stepped in when she saw Emily's "o-face" forming. She slowly pulled him out of her and sunk her face into her snatch. Emily proceeded to squirt for the first time in her life. Cassandra backed off a bit, but enjoyed the flavor of her lady cum. He continued to stroke his cock and shoved it into his wife's mouth and then pulled out.

"Here it is baby!!"

His cum shot hit her all over her face and tongue. Semen dripped down her chin and rested on her breasts. She faced Emily and gave her a big kiss. Emily liked the taste of cum and sucked some off Cassandra's nipples. Her mouth stayed there for about a half minute before they looked each other in the eyes and kissed passionately once more.

They wiped each other off with some of the towels from around the deck. Emily wondered to herself if she wanted to go down on another woman. They all passed out on lounge chairs until the sun woke them up the next morning.

Sunday August 5

A day after Emily knocked 'em dead with her swimsuit, Kirby was going to test his out. He threw on his jammers and boardshorts along with a tank top and wore sunglasses. The day wasn't particularly hot for August, so he wasn't sure how busy it'd be. He felt the less people the better, but concerned himself more from running into Amber and Michelle. He grabbed a towel, some suntan lotion, and a blanket, and put them in a canvas bag. He also grabbed some bottled water, fruit, and a bag of veggie chips. He stuffed the water and fruit into a soft cooler and proceeded to drive off in his car.

He arrived at the park at about 1:30 and parked his Camry within viewing distance of the beach. He could see there were only about a dozen people there. A couple of families and a few friends were in the sand. Nobody was in the water and it made him wonder if it was cold. He didn't know if he was disappointed or relieved to not see Amber or Michelle.

He gathered his belongings and walked toward the beach. The sun came out from behind the clouds and the air seemed to get warmer. He laid his blanket down and put the bag and cooler on top of it. His shirt and sandals were on the blanket next before he started walking toward the water. It was cool when he first stepped in, but still warm enough from the previous days' heat. He decided to dive right in and submerge himself. The cool water felt good when he stood up under the rising heat of the sun. It'd been ages since he swam. But it felt like he never stopped and he began swimming toward some buoys about 50 yards offshore.

He swam laps along the roped off perimeter with short breaks to catch his breath. He was quite pleased with his improved cardiovascular endurance. When he looked toward the shore he could see more people arriving and getting into the water as the day heated up. They were mostly families and a couple groups of teenagers. He swam a couple more laps and then approached shore.

As he neared his towel he heard someone shout, "Hey Kirby," from not more than a dozen feet away. Amber and Michelle previously set their blankets out and even brought a beach umbrella. Kirby smiled and waved, then grabbed his towel and dried off. He wrapped it around his waist and then walked toward the young ladies.

Both girls were laying down with their elbows lifting part of their upper bodies. Amber was wearing a pink bikini top with straps and black bottoms. The brunette had soft brown eyes and stood 5"8" with quite a lean frame. She weighed around 130 pounds and had small A cup breasts. Her body was toned, especially her butt. She had run track throughout high school and stayed in excellent shape. Her sporty black bikini bottoms just covered her small, perky butt cheeks.

Michelle was a couple inches shorter than Amber and much more shapely. She probably weighed about 165 pounds. Her body was similar to Emily's after a couple weeks of training. She had large C cup breasts that appeared very symmetrical in her yellow bikini. Her round face was adorable and still featured some baby fat. Long blonde hair ran halfway down her back and behind her sunglasses were eyes as blue as that day's sky.

"Hey. How's it going?" he asked politely.

"We're great! It's such a beautiful day. Not nearly as hot as it was last time we saw you here. We're glad you made it. We were hoping to see you again," MIchelle answered.

He was even happier to see them. "It's nice to see you, too. Are you going to get in the water at all?" he asked.

"Probably. Is it warm? Amber answered.

"It's great. It was a bit cool at first, but I got used to it quickly and it has warmed up since I hopped in," he responded.

"Oh, yeah. Were you out there for a long time?" Amber asked flirtatiously.

"About an hour."

"Wow. Usually we just jump in for five or ten minutes at a time.. It cools us down after laying in the hot sun. Today we have our umbrella in a great spot. The sun is just peeking in enough to give us a chance to tan, without hitting us full on," explained Michelle. "You should grab your blanket and put it next to ours. We have snacks and it looks like you do, too."

He brought over all his gear and set up next to the ladies. He sat down cross legged, while they laid flat on their backs They continued in a friendly conversation and shared some snacks. He tried not to glare too longingly at their bodies and luckily his sunglasses shielded his eyes enough that it didn't matter much. Plus, the ladies, especially Amber, were checking him out almost as much.

1...345678