Workout Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Towelie
Towelie
155 Followers

He spoke about his culinary experience and his place downtown. He was surprised his new friends lived only about half a mile away and might be seeing more of them. The ladies were entering their junior year of college and moved out of the dorms and right into an apartment downtown. Wicked thoughts ran through Kirby's mind as he stared at them and pictured bending them every which direction he wanted. He grinned widely but then snapped out of his daydream when Amber asked, "Hey do you want to go back in the water?"

"No thanks. I'm relaxed now and feel like laying and catching some sun. I'd gladly watch you from here." He didn't now if these words sounded flattering or creepy, but when both ladies laughed he felt pretty confident about himself.

"Okay."

They ran toward the water and dove right in. They splashed around and swam a lap. Then Michelle asked Amber, "So I know we just started hanging out with Kirby, but are you into him? Because I'm pretty sure he has the hots for your. He probably did back in high school, too. I remember seeing him in his Speedo on the swim team. Why did we date those two assholes for so long?" she rambled on a little more before Michelle interjected.

"Well, yes, I'm into him. I don't really want to date anyone right now, but I wouldn't mind getting to know him better. And maybe finding out if his dick is as fat as I've heard," Amber laughed out loud.

"Really? Who told you that?"

"Kelly Jensen. She jerked him off junior year. Said it was big then and I don't think he finished puberty yet."

"Wow. Well, I'm going to go back to the beach. Are you coming back?"

"No. I want to stay out here for at least five more minutes."

Michelle hopped underneath the umbrella. She saw Kirby had fallen asleep and decided to lay down herself. It only took a few minutes before she'd fallen asleep herself. It was not quite ten minutes later when Amber exited the water. When she got back to the blankets she couldn't believe what she saw. The vision excited her greatly.

During his nap Kirby had developed an enormous erection. His giant mushroom cockhead had completely popped out above the waistband of his swim trunks. Michelle quickly grabbed a towel and threw it over his crotch so nobody else could see. She laid next to him and spoke his name gently a couple times before he woke up.

"Kirby, I don't mean to startle you, but your dick is hanging out of your shorts. You might want to reach under that towel and adjust yourself."

He was startled and nervous. "I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know."

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm actually quite impressed. Looks like I'm not helping you out here." He stared at her body. "I can tell you're still rock hard. Do you need to take care of that?"

"Well. It's kinda like morning wood. It should go away any second."

But it didn't and that's when she sang music to his ears. "How about we go into one of those shower rooms over there and I help you get rid of it. I really wanna see the whole thing."

He didn't have to think twice. He pointed his hard prick down toward the ground the best he could and wrapped a towel around his waist. She held his hand and they casually strolled toward a single story brick building with six private restrooms.

The bathroom was roomier than they expected. There was a toilet, sink, and fairly large walk-in shower. There was also a bench wide enough for about three people. She turned on the light and told him to sit down.

She sat on his lap with her back facing his chest and leaned back to offer him a kiss. Her lengthy body stretched over his newly strengthened frame and her long fingers rubbed over the outside of his shorts.

"Wow, I can feel your girth. I have to see it." She proceeded to take off his board shorts and then reached inside his underwear. She pulled out his massive hard on and her eyes got extremely wide."

"It's even bigger around than I imagined. I don't know if I can even get my hand around it." She squeezed and her fingertips narrowly touched. He was instantly driven toward ecstasy. She began stroking him and pre-cum leaked out the tip of his cock.

She was acting more spontaneously than her usual self. Thoughts on how far she was willing to take the experience danced through her head. She really just came in to see his dick, but felt like touching the thickest penis she'd ever seen upon its unveiling. She sat to his right and continued stroking his cock in slow, deliberate strokes.

He looked into her eyes and brought his right arm all the way around her back. Her right nipple was softly pinched between his fingers as he gently pulled her bikini top aside. Her pink buttons stuck out almost a solid inch from her tiny areolas. She had distinct tanlines, but even her lighter skin showed some bronzing. He had a feeling she'd gotten some nude sunbathing in herself.

His fingers sent a trigger through most of her body. She stiffened up for a second before she relaxed and began stroking his tool faster. Her fingers and palm were coated in pre-cum and his cock glided more easily across the inside of her hand.

She held his cock in her left hand and circled her right fingertips over his slit. She salivated and brought a finger to her mouth. Her entire middle finger then entered her mouth and the vision made his cock twitch.

"Do you need to cum?"

"No, not quite. I think I'll last a few more minutes."

"Well, in that case I think I'll challenge myself."

"Challenge yourself?" Kirby had a confused look on his face when Amber stopped and folded his towel into quarters, placing it on the bathroom floor. She got down on her knees.

"Yeah, I don't know if I can fit a cock this fat between my lips." She opened her mouth wide and licked around the tip of his penis in a circular motion. His head leaned back and his abdominal muscles tightened. Spit left the sides of her lips and gathered where her chin met her cheeks. Next, his entire cock head was in her mouth.

His ass cheeks reflexively left the bench, causing her to gag momentarily. She pushed back on his stomach a little and he landed back on the bench.

"Easy there big fella. My last boyfriend's dick was barely half this size."

"Sorry. It's only instinct."

She laughed it off and proceeded to go back down on him. He reached over her head and stretched to guide his fingers under her bikini bottoms. He squeezed her tiny ass as she put as much of his dick in her mouth as she could. She was only able to work about half his length into her mouth before she would start gagging. She stroked his shaft while sucking on his light purple head. His breathing grew heavier and his hips buckled some more.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Cum whenever you want!"

Kirby looked down and smiled in lust, moving the hair out of Amber's eyes, and admiring her work. He clenched his butt cheeks and pelvic floor to last a bit longer, but he was on the verge of blowing his load. His body shook and his hips thrust forward, causing his dick to go farther down her throat than it had before. He let out a loud moan and closed his eyes.

She gagged as he released three heavy spurts of cum down the back of her throat. She swallowed what she could, but cum leaked out of the side of her mouth. By the time he let out three smaller shots, cum was dripping down her chin. His dick exited her mouth and a final spurt landed directly below her right eye.

He leaned back and panted heavily. "Thank you. That was amazing!"

She caught her breath as her red eyes watered.

"You're welcome. I think I'm more amazed. I've never had a guy cum so much before!"

She pushed some cum from the corner of her lips to her tongue. Her fingertips grazed her tastebuds as she stood up to grab some paper towels from the dispenser. "I think we should shower up a little. Get some of this stickiness off us."

"Sounds good. But we've been in here a while. Do you think anyone's noticed?" he asked between winded breaths.

"Probably not. There are like five other stalls, so there probably isn't anyone waiting to get in here. And I don't think anyone watched us come in anyway."

"Okay."

The couple both removed their suits entirely and applied soap from the shower dispenser to their bodies. They began rubbing soap across each others' chests when Kirby spoke up.

"Maybe we should wash ourselves. You're getting me started up again." They both laughed when she noticed his re-emerging erection.

She laughed, "Well, we're going to need to meet up sometime so you can return the favor."

The two put their suits on and began their short trek back to the beach. Nobody even bothered to look in their direction. A couple groups of people had already left by the time they reached the blanket. They found Michelle still sound asleep and catching some rays. She hadn't even noticed they were gone and soon everyone was passed out under the shade of the umbrella.

Thursday August 9

Kirby went to work bright and early for Jean that morning. He liked to get a project started before the sun heated everything up. It was just coming up when he got to her garden. When he first started working she hardly needed his help with plants, but he did so well that there were a lot of vegetables to tend to.

It was almost 8AM when Jean came outside dressed in yoga pants and a tight fitting athletic tank top.

"Morning Kirby. How's it going out here?" she asked

"Great. Tomatoes are starting to really come in and the cucumbers are, too," he answered.

"You're doing an awesome job. I'm glad I've been able to sell more of my own flowers and buy less from vendors this year. Thanks for all your help. I'm going to have to give you a bonus." She flirted a couple more minutes before taking off for her jog.

Kirby noticed her ass cheeks jiggle as she walked away and bounce when she picked up her pace. At the beginning of the summer she was only a walker, but she recently added some jogging to the beginning and and of her walks. And it was already paying dividends. She'd lost around four pounds so she could wear the bikini Emily gave her. She planned on testing it out on Kirby after lunch.

She liked to go on the local hiking trails for long treks sometimes and it was nearly 10 AM when he saw her enter her house through the front door. She proceeded to her large bathroom after grabbing her attire from her adjoining bedroom. She couldn't wait to try on the bikini.

She entered her bathroom and stood naked in front of the mirror. She stood on a large bath mat covering the small tiles on the floor. The mirror was pretty wide and she could see her entire upper torso above the vanity. She scanned her body briefly and squeezed her busty chest. Her nipples stuck out a bit. She rubbed them and then jumped into the shower.

She massaged her hair and lathered her body with an all-in-one soap. After rinsing out her hair, she continued to lather her body with additional soap and prepared to shave her pussy bald. There was not much work to do, as she normally kept it short, but she didn't want her bikini line showing. The hair was gone in only a couple minutes. She shaved some additional hair on her legs before relaxing under the heat of the water.

She thought about Kirby outside and showing off her bikini. Had he taken off his shirt? Did he look different than last time?

When she pictured what was under his shorts, her hand went between her legs and she massaged her clitoris slowly. She continued playing with her pussy as she rinsed the last of the water off of herself. Turning the water off, she grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself off a bit more before laying the towel down on the floor mat.

She reached into a vanity drawer and quickly grabbed a couple items from it She laid down on the floor on top of her towel. In her left hand was some KY Jelly and in her right was a dildo between six and seven inches long. She set down the dildo and squeezed a heavy amount of lubricant into her hand. After setting the tube down, she ran her hand up and down the dildo. She rubbed it over her clit before slowly inserting the tip into her vagina.

She pretended it belonged to Kirby. She hoped she'd see his cock and it'd be as big as the dildo. And she wouldn't be too far off. It was a bit longer than him, but not as big around. She worked the dildo and her fingers quite methodically.

Her style of masturbation was almost passionate. She worked the fake cock deeply in and out of her vagina. Soon she came softly and the smile on her face was ear to ear. She took a minute to catch her breath and rinsed off in the shower for only a minute. She dried off and went to lay down in her bed naked. The exercise and dildo had gotten the best of her.

She woke from a nap a bit before noon and went downstairs to prepare lunch. She planned on eating with Kirby and then teasing him while tanning in the bikini she'd just put on.

"Hey Kirby. Lunch is ready."

She left the kitchen out the backdoor with a serving tray full of sandwiches, snacks and beverages. He was amazed when he saw her outfit. She wore a long, white, sheer sun dress with her bikini on underneath. He wiped the sweat off himself with a towel and approached the patio table with his shirt off.

"Thanks. This looks great."

"So do you. Your sister told me about the training you two have been doing. Said you started as partners, but now are in more of a competition?" she inquired.

"Yeah. I've been working hard to beat her. I know she's doing well, but we don't see each other much, even though we live together. So I can't say whose made more progress. Either way, It feels nice."

"I'm certainly impressed. I was wondering if you'd like to help me get in shape. Maybe you can stop work early a couple hours here and there. I'd pay you to teach me some moves."

"That'd be cool, but I'm far from a personal trainer. How about I just do it because you're my friend and I can do the program with you. We can modify some moves and get you caught up to me in a bit. It'll be fun. Plus, I saw you jogging today. You looked like you were ready." He spoke with great confidence and was excited to train with her.

"Thanks, KIrby. You're such a sweetheart"

They continued with some small talk. He gave her some ideas for training and let her know what he was going to do in her small greenhouse. She gazed upon the small patch of hair on his chest and was pleased he decided to eat shirtless. Once they finished lunch, he headed for the greenhouse and she carried the dishes in.

About five minutes later she reappeared sans sundress. She was wearing sunglasses, and carried a glass of lemonade and a towel. She set the towel on a patio lounge chair and laid with her chest facing the heavens. There was plenty of tree coverage to keep her from getting too much direct sunlight. It was hot outside and she didn't plan on staying out too long.

Her swimsuit was snug, but not uncomfortable. After laying on her back for about twenty minutes she flipped over. She never quite dosed off and was able to estimate it had been another twenty minutes. When she hadn't seen Kirby she decided to go talk to him. She slipped her sandals on and headed to the greenhouse.

She opened the door and he was awestruck by her bikini. It was still a bit small for her and her breasts were nearly popping out of the top. He hoped she wouldn't be long because he felt his dick get a bit hard.

"Hey KIrby. I'm headed to the shop. You should clean up and take the rest of the day off. You've worked really hard and it's so hot. How about we start training tomorrow afternoon?"

"That sounds awesome. I think it's going to be fun."

"Okay. Come by whenever you want tomorrow morning. Have a good night."

"Thanks Jean."

Her ass looked nice as she walked away. He adjusted his shorts the second she turned around. He thought about how much he wanted to grab it and then wondered how it would look when he helped it get firmer. He cleaned up as fast as he could. Less than five minutes later he was out the greenhouse door.

The drive home was tense, but luckily his sister wasn't around when he arrived. He parked in the driveway in front of the garage and jumped out of the car. His dick was hard when he left his car and he ran into his room to masturbate immediately. He saw a towel hanging over the closet door and laid it down flat on the floor. He pulled out his throbbing cock and his erection grew larger. He used some pre-cum to stroke his dick as fast as he could.

Within two minutes a couple jets of semen hit the towel near the opposite end of him. And then his third spurt cleared it. It felt so unbelievable that he had little concern for the carpet. He was a bit proud of his power and the eight large spurts of cum that left his deflating cock. He laid down for an afternoon nap and decided his new mission was to fuck Jean. Little did he know how much she wanted the same.

Tuesday August 21

Emily and Jean were engaged in a casual conversation in the early evening. Jean was getting ready to leave when Emily asked Jean a question that caught her a bit off guard.

"So my brother told me you've been training together. When did that start?"

"Oh, he mentioned that, huh? Yeah, he's been helping me get fit for over a week. When did that come up?"

"Yesterday, we trained together for the first time in a while. When I asked him about exercising today, he said you were working out together."

"Yeah. He's actually a good teacher. He seems to be taking his program rather seriously."

"I know, but so am I. I figured you would've asked me first." Emily seemed a bit disappointed, almost pouty.

"I thought about asking you, but I see your brother when he works for me just as much as I see you. And he's already at my house. Plus, I really like checking him out! Especially when we train outside and he doesn't wear a shirt. I'm pretty sure he has a big dick. I know he's your brother, but I bet you've taken a peek or two. Have you seen him naked?"

"Ew. No, not since we were little kids."

"Well, don't tell me you don't think about it."

"Come on. You're being gross, Jean." Emily laughed and shrugged her shoulders, pretending she hadn't thought about her brother's dick. Which was hard to do considering he crossed her mind more than once when she masturbated the night before.

"Okay. You keep lying to yourself. I've gotta go meet up with him. Tell you what. How about you and I try working out tomorrow? Kirby needed a few days off to go to an open house for culinary school." Jean patted Emily on the shoulder and left as they agreed to training the next day.

Sunday August 26

Kirby finished working for Jean on Friday and was stopping in to get his last paycheck from her on Sunday. They also were going to get one last training session in before he started culinary classes. She was awfully excited. They spent the last two weeks undressing each other with their eyes and she intended on doing it with her hands today.

He felt quite the same way and hoped it would play out. He'd gotten over how well she knew his mother and wanted desperately to see her naked.

He arrived around 11:00 in the morning and greeted Jean with a hug. She was wearing short, black running shorts and a yellow sports bra. The workouts had been paying off and she looked sexy in her exercise clothes.

"Hey Kirby. How's it going?"

"Really well. I'm excited for our last workout. Although I'll miss seeing you so much." He flirted nonchalantly.

"That's sweet of you to say. I really liked having you around and I think I've lost almost ten pounds since you started training with me."

"You look great. I can tell you've been working hard." There was no need to be coy. "It was great working around here all summer. Maybe I'll be able to help you out a little next summer."

Towelie
Towelie
155 Followers
1...345678