Workout Partners Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings add more exercise partners.
9.1k words
4.58
8.1k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers

Emily and Kirby Petros collapsed on the couch as his deflated cock left her moist pussy. Semen leaked out from her glistening vagina onto the sofa, but neither seemed to care much. They were in a daze and took in the events that just transpired. He squeezed and spooned her on the couch.

She spoke softly. "You really wore me out, bro. After my workout and taking your big cock, I'm almost ready for a nap. But you can't tell anybody about this. I think I'm going to clean up in the shower real quick and then I'm making some lunch after that. Do you want anything?"

"I'm not telling anyone I banged my sister! And, yeah, I could use some food. Then I'm going back to the beach I met Amber at before. There's a campground nearby and I've got a spot there. I'm hoping enough people left after the holiday weekend. I've been texting with Amber and she said she might stop by with Michelle. I'm hoping she'll stay the whole night and I'll have the energy to bang her as hard as I did you."

"Well, good luck with that. You might want to rinse off a bit yourself. You can join me, but no shenanigans. You don't want to blow your load too much with me. Save some of that juice for Amber!"

"Good point. I'll try not to let my dick get too hard in the shower. You drained me pretty well, but I've got some more in the tank for her. Don't you dare get me close to cumming. Let's get moving."

She smiled with a tight grin. "Well, aren't you demanding?"

The siblings nonchalantly went about their business, almost forgetting they'd just fucked. They both laughed when they proceeded to her bathroom together for a shower. They only needed a few minutes seeing how they'd showered earlier. But the smell of sex and sweat, plus their sticky juices needed to come off them.

The siblings didn't talk much in the shower. They both pondered the consequences of having sex with one's sibling. Kirby left the bathroom in less than five minutes. His queue came when he felt his cock tingle. His sister's fit body eventually got the best of him. She smirked as she saw him leave with a hard on.

As he made his way into his own bedroom, he thought maybe he should've showered in his own bathroom. His dick was still hard and he felt like asking his sister for a hand, but he decided he would leave some fuel in his tank. He rinsed off for another minute in his shower and grabbed a towel.

He threw on his board shorts without anything underneath them. He wasn't too concerned about his shorts falling off after he made sure he tied them tightly. He liked the feel of free balling, although he didn't mind the tighter shorts much before.

Emily stepped out of the shower about ten minutes after Kirby left. She ran a towel over her head and body. She didn't care too much about having wet hair, seeing she was about to attend her second company pool party. She ran a brush through it and made sure there weren't any knots before she tied her gorgeous, dark hair into a ponytail.

She stepped out of her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and walked to her closet. A sexy neon orange bikini was set out on her bed. She recently added it to the collection that she started with her mom earlier in the summer.

She opened the closet door and walked in to contemplate what she'd wear. She'd thought it over enough previously and pulled two sundresses out. One was a brand new monotone blue and it would've made sense to bring out for a nice occasion. The other was from before she'd put on some weight. It hadn't fit for some time and one of her goals was to fit back into it. When she realized she'd accomplished her feats, she slid it on.

The dress was white and covered with a beautiful sunflower print. It was loose and fit comfortably over her swimsuit. The slightly tighter fit at the hips accentuated her toned figure. She felt very confident knowing how hard she'd worked to get her new job and become healthier. She peeked at herself in the mirror on her closet door before removing her clothing and putting on a robe.

As Emily entered the kitchen, Kirby walked through the living room to the detached garage outside. He scoped out what equipment he had for camping and gathered up what gear he thought would be useful. He wasn't an avid camper, but still had enough tools and knowledge to make it through any night in the woods.

Emily prepared a couple sandwiches and lunch was ready when Kirby entered the room.

"Hey sis! Lunch looks great. I'm so hungry."

"Me too. I'm pretty tired. That was a lot of fun. But what happened needs to stay between us. I'm going to lay down and process it all after lunch."

Kirby smiled, "I know, sis. It'll stay between us, but I don't need to think about much.

I want it to happen more. Don't you?"

Emily was surprised by both her own initial reluctance and her brother's excitement.

"I'm not sure. I guess I feel the same way, Kirby. I just don't want to get caught. But it's almost like you being my brother makes it hotter."

They continued their discussion as they finished eating. By the end, Kirby knew he needed to leave or he'd be stuffing his sister's wet pussy again.

It was about two in the afternoon when Kirby got to the campground. He'd reserved a campsite at the beginning of the week. There were a fair amount of spots open after many vacationers headed home on Monday after their Labor Day weekend festivities. He decided he wouldn't need any electricity. He hoped he'd be able to put his four person tent up alone. He knew it wouldn't be easy.

He daydreamed about the amazing blow job Amber had given him at the same campground as he drove down the road. He knew showers were in the forecast, but wasn't going to let a little rain ruin his chances with her. He was eager to take their relationship to the next level.

He was charmed at how cute the female park ranger at the drive through window was. She was a redhead in her mid twenties with a few freckles and deep dimples. She wore the official green park polo and khaki shorts. She smiled at Kirby as he gave her his information.

She gave him a map and told him the directions to his campsite. He thanked her and drove off as they both smiled. He realized he was starting to sport a semi-erection and laughed. He doubted she noticed. He was excited to meet up with Amber, which also contributed to the blood rushing toward his dick. He just hoped his arousal would subside enough so he could focus on setting up camp.

He drove slowly for less than two miles before arriving at his campsite. He was surprised by the size of his lot. It was probably big enough to fit three tents like his.

He pulled that very tent from his car and tossed it casually on the ground before opening his toolbox and pulling out a hammer to pound tent stakes in. He pulled the the tent out of the bag and unrolled it. The stakes and poles were now visible and he began taking them out of their individual bags. He was hunched over when he heard another car pull into the campsite. He didn't recognize the vehicle, but Amber quickly emerged as he stood upright.

He brushed some dirt off his hands as she approached him with open arms. The tall and slim beauty sported a loose fitting blue tank top with a matching blue bikini top underneath. Her tight black gym shorts clung to her ass and Kirby wondered if anything was underneath. He was elated to see her and they said "hi" before he gave her a hug. They stood a few feet apart and admired each other for a second.

She spoke first, "Thanks for inviting me Kirby. I think this will be a fun time, but I'm a bit nervous about the storm coming in. That's why I'm alone. Michelle didn't want to deal with the weather at all."

He agreed about the weather. "Yeah. I don't mind a little rain, but the radar is showing a bit more than the drizzle I first expected. I don't blame Michelle for staying home. This tent isn't the cheapest, but it's not the most expensive either. I haven't really used it in any rain."

"Well, we can always book it out of here if it looks too bad. But as long as the sun is out now, let's put up this tent."

"Yeah, you showed up at the perfect time. I didn't want to put this up by myself. It's a real pain in the ass."

Amber stepped right up to help him out. Kirby wasn't only impressed by her willingness to help, but he could also tell this wasn't her first time camping. It took only a few minutes to map out their spot before erecting the tent.

They were able to stand the tent up quite quickly. They showed excellent chemistry, and in some ways, working on a task together made each more attracted to the other.

The ground wasn't very hard, but he was convinced his exercise made pounding in the stakes easier. She finished unloading her sleeping bag and daypack from her car just as the last stake went in. She handed him a sports drink and he graciously thanked her.

He let out an audible "Ah," as he took his first gulp. "This tastes great right now. All we need to do is put the rain tarp on and we are set."

It was an easy task as they each attached two corners of the tarp to the tent frame.

"What should we do now?" Amber asked after sipping her drink.

"Well, it's pretty hot. As long as it's not raining. I'd really like to go for a swim. Is that cool with you?"

"Yeah, that sounds great. The tent wasn't too hard to put up, but I could use a cool down. I've already got my suit on under my clothes."

He now knew if anything was under her shorts and he tried to envision how small her bottoms would be. He grabbed a towel and a small cooler with a few beverages in it. She threw a couple things in the tent, while they decided they'd wait to unpack all their gear when they got back. Besides he knew there was a chance the rain would end their campout early.

He asked, "do you need anything?" as he flung his towel over his shoulder.

"I should grab a towel, too. Oh, and maybe a blanket. I think that's it." She reached into her car and then they began their hike to the beach.

While Kirby and Amber began their trek, Emily yawned softly as she woke up from her afternoon nap at about 3:00. She'd slept a bit longer than she'd anticipated, but she smiled at how she was almost immediately rejuvenated. She'd been thinking about Brett periodically since she met him at her bosses' previous party and he'd entered her dreams during her siesta. She stretched out and smiled as her feet hit the floor. She thought about having sex with her own brother. Her guilt subsided quickly and she wondered if it was really so bad as she entered her bathroom.

She used the toilet quickly before brushing her teeth. She looked herself over in the mirror and applied a light shade makeup to her light olive skin. She'd fallen asleep with a tie in her hair that, to her surprise, kept her raven locks in place

She'd packed a small bag she'd used many times for the beach the evening before. She was ready to leave after slipping on her sundress and sandals. The bag flung across her shoulder as she walked out the side door to her car. She peeked at herself in the rear view mirror and began her drive to the work party.

She felt a bit saddened when she noticed an overcast sky as she pulled out of her driveway. Just a couple days ago the forecasts showed Labor Day was supposed to be warm and sunny all day. Emily immediately showed some doubts, but she wasn't going to let a little rain spoil a fun afternoon.

As she drove, she thought about her sexual encounter with Cassandra and Roger. She had a lot of fun, but tonight she had her sights set on Brett. The tall gentleman definitely piqued her interest during their prior engagement. While he wasn't a pretty boy, she found herself particularly attracted to him. She'd always been drawn to tall men with darker features. When she found out he was hung and sexually promiscuous, she knew it was only a matter of time before that large cock would be in her smooth, wet pussy.

She found herself the tiniest bit damp between her bald vagina lips as she pulled into her bosses' driveway. Thoughts of how good her brother fucked her earlier made her especially excited for her next sexual encounter.

Just like the last time she'd arrived, she decided to skip the front door and go back to where the noise was. From the voices alone she could already tell there were more guests than her previous visit. She wasn't nervous about meeting anybody new, but rather excited. It would make coming together at the workplace a bit less awkward and there might be some more sexual prospects. Her horniness seemed to have overtaken her as she stepped into the backyard.

As she strolled up to the patio a few guests noticed her before she was greeted almost immediately by Roger. He came up and gave her a hug before nearly yelling.

"Hey there, Emily! I'm so glad you could make it."

"Thanks for having me. This is quite the impressive turnout compared to last time."

"Yeah, most of the crew is here. We decided to start the party a couple hours earlier after we found out the weather was going to be worse than first expected. I sent out an email earlier today, but not everyone got it. Maybe I should've called, especially after all the fun we had before."

They both had a small chuckle as they thought about their sexy adventure during her last visit. While all three had fun, no one wanted to appear clingy. The couple's swinger lifestyle also didn't leave them hard up in their search to find more partners. Plus, Emily was heavily focused on her physical training.

Emily smiled behind her sunglasses. "Yeah. I suppose I left in a bit of a hurry, last time. Sorry, we haven't spoken since. But I must admit, I hope it's not the last time we have that much fun."

As she finished speaking some guests approached her, wanting to meet their new co-worker. Roger spoke up jovially.

"Hey gang! I just want you all to meet Emily. She'll be starting in the office this week. Now we don't need to line up and overwhelm her. But take a moment to introduce yourselves throughout the evening. A few of you already know her. I think she's going to be a great addition to the team."

She shook hands with some of the people near her. Employees and their guests were scattered about the patio deck. There were also a handful of people either in the pool or floating atop the water on inflatables. She noticed a woman on a doughnut shaped raft with an impeccable body. Floating next to her was an obese man in his mid-forties. The swimmers seemed quite happy as they splashed each other in the shallow end of what was a large pool for a backyard.

As Emily turned her vision away from the pool she found Brett approaching her as he softly called out, "Hey Emily."

She replied simply, "Hello."

Each hid their eyes behind sunglasses as their hands met before embracing in a very brief hug. They didn't know each other well, but the intimacy of their previous encounter seemed to make for more than a simple handshake. Even though he wore only his swim trunks and sandals, the hug didn't seem awkward.

Most of the guests wore sunglasses to shield their eyes from the midday sun. This made it hard for Emily to judge, but Brett appeared slightly different than before.

As she stepped back she noticed a bit more definition in his physique and thought his jawline was slightly tighter than before. She did her best not to appraise his figure too much, but couldn't help look below his waist, knowing about his large endowment.

She was a bit nervous, but spoke confidently as she decided to immediately take off her sundress. "I'm glad you're here. I wasn't sure who I'd know. It looks like some of you from before are here." The sun glistened on the tops of her round breasts and Brett tried not to stare. She looked around and noticed a few people, while a few peeked at her firm ass from behind.

"It's nice to see you, too." He responded as he tried not to let his jaw hit the ground. He wasn't sure how to be subtle and hoped he didn't put his foot in his mouth when he said, "Last time I saw how fit you were and it really inspired me to put in a bit more time. You look even better than last time."

"That's nice of you to say." For a moment she was caught off-guard by his open assessment of her body, but she was certainly more flattered than offended. She tried not to blush when she asked, "Would you like to jump in the pool with me? There might not be too many more chances to go swimming this year."

"Sounds like a great idea." This would give Brett a chance to hide his emerging semi-erection. It really wasn't very evident and if anybody noticed it would be because that person was probably gazing longer than one normally should.

Emily set her dress on a nearby patio chair and slipped off her sandals. Brett admired her ass and followed her into the water, where she quickly recognized Linda from the previous visit.

They shared greetings as a large gentleman pushed himself off his flotation device, causing a mild break in the water. He seemed rather eager to meet his new co-worker.

The big man raised his sunglasses and spoke. "Hi, I'm Larry. I work in accounting at the firm." Emily smiled and laughed a bit inside. Not only did he look like Kevin from "The Office," but he was an accountant like him, too. She just hoped Larry did a better job!

Emily was about to remove her sunglasses, but the sun was in her eyes. She let out an audible "Whoa" and put them immediately back on over her eyes before she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Larry. Like Roger said, I'm Emily. I'm going to be starting this week. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm a bit nervous."

Larry responded, "Oh, don't be nervous. This is a really friendly crew and it's a well run company. We're fun and efficient. If there's anything you need. Don't be afraid to ask."

She couldn't tell if he was being friendly or flirting, and she didn't really care either way. He seemed harmless and she appreciated his outgoing personality.

Emily spent most of her time speaking with Brett in waist high water. A few more guests came by to introduce themselves, while Larry continued to float on his raft.

Although she wasn't really looking for a relationship, she couldn't help but think about how much the two actually had in common. She really appreciated how she inspired his fitness journey. It had been about an hour and she hadn't left the water. Brett had grabbed them drinks a couple times. It had been a while since she ate lunch and she was getting a bit hungry.

"Do you want to grab some food, Brett? I'd like to throw something on the grill before the rain moves in. Won't be able to cook out here if it starts pouring." She noticed some dark clouds in the far distance. She pushed up her sunglasses onto her forehead, as the clouds began covering the sun.

He agreed as he noticed her pretty eyes. "Sounds like a plan. I'm getting hungry myself."

They got out of the pool using the concrete stairs built into the floor of the pool. When she got out of the water a few other heads turned to notice her dynamic figure and she could feel their eyes on her body. It was a bit awkward, but also, quite empowering for her.

Emily was really enjoying herself and hoped it wouldn't come to a halt when she noticed storm clouds moving in from a distance. The bright sun that was reflecting off their sunglasses just moments ago was fading behind more and more clouds. The party knew they had a little bit of time, but a couple people mentioned the storm brewing before Roger spoke to some of his surrounding guests.

"Looks like we're gonna have to break this up pretty soon. I'd say it'll be over a half hour before the storm hits us, but I don't want to risk all this food getting wet."

A woman who Emily wasn't formally introduced to nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Rog. I think you're right. I'm gonna grab a burger quick. Are you gonna call this thing?"

Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers