Workout Partners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger had a slight look of disappointment in his eyes, "Well, I wish I could leave the announcements to work and let this thing die out organically. But I think we all have just enough time to grab a last bite. Plus, I really would like some time for just Cassandra and I. Despite the long weekend, we've been with company this whole time. Not that that's bad."

When Roger jumped up on a chair everyone knew the party was about to end.

Emily thought it was a bit silly how he made announcements at the party like it was the workplace. But it was also a bit endearing to see him play a bit of a father figure to his employees.

Roger raised his voice and interjected over the crowd noise. "Sorry to interrupt the fun, but it looks like the storm is fast approaching. I ask everyone to grab your last drink and throw something on the grill quick. You're welcome to take home any food you want. Grab a couple beers, too. There's more than Cassie and I can finish. Thanks to the designated drivers and everyone for coming. You can all have the day off tomorrow. Have an awesome night, everybody!"

The grill was immediately loaded with more food and some guests started filling to-go containers Roger and Cassandra had so courteously offered. It was no surprise many of their employees had worked for them so long. Emily and Brett each grabbed a cheeseburger, placed it on a bun and covered it in their preferred condiments.

Emily smiled when Brett asked her about her plans for the evening. It just occurred to her she'd hardly spoken to anybody else the whole party. When she realized it, she absentmindedly blurted out, "hopefully hanging out with you all night."

Brett got excited when she emphasized all night. He didn't know much about her night with Roger and Cassandra, but he knew Emily was no prude. He jumped at the opportunity and hoped they'd be sharing a bed at the end of the night.

Brett smiled, "I've got all night, if you do. What do you have in mind?"

Emily knew exactly what she had in mind when she answered, "Why don't you come over to my place. I could drive, but I think it'd be risky. I know you're over the limit. Roger mentioned some designated drivers. Lets find one."

"Alright. Well, let's grab some beers and throw some more food in some boxes after we finish our burgers. I know we'll be hungry again later. I really like getting to know you. I have a feeling this is gonna be a fun night."

"I think you're right." Emily smiled as she looked toward Brett's crotch. His shorts stuck to his large endowment and she noticed his member growing slightly. She thought It certainly was going to be a fun night. Meanwhile, Kirby hoped the weather wouldn't break up his fun with Amber.

Kirby and Amber had enjoyed a couple hours at the beach as the clouds approached the campground. They filled their time with intermittent trips to the water and casual conversation. She was surprised the beach wasn't too busy, but he reminded her a lot of people already left for home. It was one of the main reasons he decided to reserve a spot.

Each were undressing the other with their eyes. While his physical changes were more recognizable, she'd spent some time getting in shape over the past few weeks as well. He thought her bikini fit her perfectly. It was neither modest nor too revealing, not that he'd think less of her for wearing less.

While he admired her bikini, she thought more about what was under his clothing. She wasn't only curious to feel his girth inside of her, but also what having sex in a tent would be like, weather permitting.

When they got back to the tent, the rain had just started coming down. They hopped in the tent and sat directly on its floor when Kirby pondered out loud.

"Do you think we should unpack anything? The wind is really picking up."

Amber smiled and showed off her wit. "Well, I really only want to unpack what's in your pants. But I know what you're saying."

Just then a huge gust wrestled one of the rain fly corners from its pole. The rain had picked up and was now slowly entering the tent through a mesh opening.

"Whoa!" They both yelled in unison.

She decided sex in a tent would have to wait when she raised her voice.

"I don't think this is the best night for camping. A little rain doesn't bother me Kirby, but this is turning into a real storm."

"Yeah, you're definitely right. How about we tear the tent down real quick and throw it in my trunk? I'll worry about drying it out and folding it up later. This sucks. I was really having a good time."

"Well, the night doesn't have to end. Let's just throw as much as we can back into your car and we can take mine to your apartment. You have the spot until tomorrow, right. So we'll come back then and sort things out. The rain should be done by then."

He smiled and admired her quick decision making, especially because it meant hanging out more with her. Plus, she'd just stressed how badly she wanted her tight pussy filled.

"Sounds good." He agreed before they swiftly tore down camp and loaded a bunch of gear into his car. Her overnight bag was still in her car. He made sure he had his keys and they rode back to the apartment in her Volvo.

Brett and Emily decided it was best neither drove. Instead their co-worker from human resources drove them home. Julia was a fairly attractive raven haired woman in her early fifties. By the time she dropped off her two younger co-workers, they both wanted to undress her, but she kindly passed on their invitation to come inside the apartment.

Instead Emily grabbed Brett's already emerging erection almost immediately after entering the house. She shoved her tongue down his throat.

"I've wanted to do that for hours," Emily spoke softly as she reached for his belt. "Let's take this to my bedroom."

She grabbed his hand and he gladly followed her. They continued undressing each other once they passed through her doorway. Her pussy moistened as his cock grew harder. They shared kisses until both were bottomless and his middle finger caressed her clitoris. Her juices leaked onto his hand as he laid her gently onto to bed.

They caressed each others' genitals until Brett's enormous cock sprung to nearly nine inches in length. Emily was on the verge of her first orgasm from his fast fingers and the thought of him inside her.

As she squeezed his cock shaft and placed the purple head in her mouth, a car pulled into the driveway, but they were almost oblivious to it. Between the storm and local traffic, it was easy to miss.

Amber pulled her Volvo into the driveway and Kirby flung his door open before the car was in park. He was almost yelling.

"Amber, I've got to pee so bad. Grab a couple beers from the fridge and I'll meet you on the couch."

She could only laugh as he opened the front door. She grabbed her purse and made her way into the house. It took less than thirty seconds for her to spot the fridge and pull out a couple cold brews. As she made her way to couch, she heard a couple laughs followed by some "oohs" and "ahs." It didn't sound like Kirby.

She noticed a door was ajar and became curious, so she stepped into the hallway. She was quite surprised, and aroused, with what she saw. A pretty brunette had a large cock stuffed into her mouth. Amber hadn't seen Emily recenly and the room was a bit dark, but she figured it was her. The door still blocked some of her view, so she couldn't see the male's face, but admired his body and huge package.

When Kirby emerged from the bathroom, he saw Amber crouched in front of his sister's bedroom and wondered why. When he tapped her on the shoulder she was startled and tumbled into Emily's bedroom.

Emily yelled, "What the fuck?," as the uninvited guest shockingly stumbled into her room without warning.

Brett was startled. "Whoa!"

Amber began stammering as Kirby stood in the doorway. "I"m so sorry. The door was still a little bit open and I saw you sucking his dick and got turned on."

Emily asked, "How long were you watching?"

Brett interjected. "Wait, Amber. Why the hell are you here? You were watching her suck my dick?"

Amber replied, "Brett? Holy shit! I didn't realize it was you. I could really only see your cock. The door covered most of your body. I didn't know your dick's so big."

Kirby asked as he entered the room. "Wait, you two know each other?"

Brett answered as he looked at the floor, "Yeah. Very well. She's my sister."

Kirby smiled and laughed. "That's kinda funny. She was getting pretty excited." It was easy for him to shrug it off, seeing he'd fucked his own sister only hours earlier. Emily wasn't quite as nonchalant, but she couldn't completely cover her smirk.

In all the commotion, Emily and Brett were still nearly naked. Shedidn't care much about her brother seeing her nude. However, she didn't know who was entering and grabbed the first thing she could amidst the scuffle. Her sundress was covering her tits down to the top of her pussy, but her soaked gash was still a bit visible. His t-shirt covered the rigid member protruding from his body.

Brett attempted to stay reserved, but was serious when he said, "I don't think it's so funny. That's my fucking sister, man!"

Emily rubbed his chest and spoke softly. "Calm down. It's okay. Is it such a big deal that your sister saw your cock? Besides I see you've been looking at her cute, tiny tits since she came in and your dick is still rock hard."

Amber had always wondered about the size of her brother's cock. There was always a mutual attraction between the two. Her lust weighed much heavier than his. She was three years younger and developed a crush on him when she started high school. When he left for college, she'd get lonely and masturbate thinking about him. But she'd never thought anything would ever amount to much, seeing how infrequently she'd seen him since he graduated high school.

Amber's crush faded once she started dating. But when work brought Brett back home, it reemerged.

Brett stuttered, "Well, you're still naked and next to me. And she might be my sister, but my dick's got a mind of it's own. Besides, you two don't seem too uncomfortable being naked around each other."

Emily downplayed her relationship with her brother. "Yeah, well, we're not exactly nudists. But when you're roommates sometimes you see each other in certain stages of undress. Plus, we never really hid our sexuality at home."

Amber spoke almost giddily. "I have to admit, I tried to catch glimpses of your cock when you came home from college on holidays. I only got a peek once. It wasn't a good look. And you weren't so hard. I didn't expect to see the two of the biggest cocks I've ever seen today."

Kirby chimed in. "Well, technically you haven't seen mine today."

"Well, I can see it's hard and I think you should take it out. I bet your sister is interested in getting a better look at it."

Brett seemed a bit nervous, but his cock was ever so hard. "Amber, are you sure about this, sis? I think we should continue this in separate rooms. Maybe not in front of our siblings."

Amber couldn't settle for that. "I think you should let Emily suck your cock, while I suck on Kirby and we'll see where things go from there. My pussy is wet and I wouldn't mind seeing more of Emily's skills. I can see her pussy is wet from here."

Kirby hoped for Brett and Amber to embrace the same way he did with his own sister earlier. Similar thoughts ran through Emily's head. Kirby didn't care to wait for any more decisions and took off his shorts. Emily tried to act surprised about seeing her brother's cock. Plus, she didn't expect him to be rock hard. "Damn, bro!" She almost yelled. She then took matters into her own hands and pulled Brett's shirt away, revealing his still hard pecker. "You two have nice, big cocks!"

She ran her hand up his torso. "Brett, I know it's a bit strange. But we're all horny and I think my brother here turns me on a little." He turned her on a lot, but she wanted to play her cards slowly.

"I guess I feel the same way about my sister. It'd be a lie if I haven't looked at her perky little boobs before. I guess we're in this together, Amber. Take those clothes off!" he smiled.

She really needed no encouragement and was already in the act when he spoke up. She stripped off her tank top and shorts, revealing her tiny black bikini. Next, her brother and Emily saw her small breasts for the first time.

Brett laid on the bed and his dick pointed at Emily's face and she engulfed it. Her stomach rested on the mattress with her legs dangling off the side. His head flew back and faced the sky. "Oh Emily." He then faced forward to see Kirby pull down Amber's bottoms.

Kirby and Emily looked into each others' eyes and grinned deviously. He thought seeing other siblings might make it more normal for he and his sister. And Emily was especially turned on by the taboo itself. Both knew it made things a lot spicier.

Kirby was on his knees when Amber stepped out of her bikini entirely. He was eye level with her vagina and moved a finger up and down her clitoris. "Wow, Amber! Did seeing your brother get his cock sucked turn you on that much? You're really wet."

"Both of your big dicks and Emily's hot body, too," she answered. "Oh, that feels nice. Lick my pussy."

He licked her up and down the inside of her long, slender legs, kissing her gently as his tongue found its way to her shaven pussy. He licked around its outside before honing in on her swollen clitoris. It stuck out a bit, but was harder to find than others he'd tasted. But when he found it, her head flipped back and her eyes rolled to the back of her skull.

Amber noticed an armchair near the corner of the room. She took Kirby by the hand and led him to it. She sat down and grabbed him by the back of his head, almost forcing his face into her pussy. As his tongue worked around her nether region, she watched her brother's cock work its way down Emily's throat.

Emily gagged, "Amber, your brother's cock is really big. I don't know if I can deep throat him, but I'm going to try." His member wasn't as fat as Kirby's, but it was nearly two inches longer, and still carried substantial girth.

Amber smiled, "I had a tough time with Kirby here. He's so big around. It looks like my brother's really long and super hard." She switched spots with Kirby and now he sat in the armchair as Amber rubbed the tip of his member with her left hand. Pre-cum leaked out and she put the entire head in her mouth.

Emily pushed Brett's dick way down her throat. She gagged in the process. Spit left the side of her mouth and her pretty blue eyes watered a bit.

"Your sister sure can suck cock, Kirby," Brett said as he smiled ear to to ear. This wasn't his first venture into group sex, so his nonchalant tone seemed par for the course.

"Yours is doing a pretty good job herself. She's going even deeper than last time!" Kirby laughed with him and then tilted his head back, closing his eyes. Brett watched his sister's work, while Kirby gently pushed down on the back of Amber's head. Amber kept going deeper on Kirby's cock. His arousal heightened as he gazed at Amber's thin, but somewhat round ass.

Kirby's butt cheeks clenched and his ass rose up from the chair, feeding more of his length into Amber's mouth. She gagged and took her mouth off his member as some saliva dribbled down her chin. She smiled through her watery eyes as the taste of pre-cum sat on her tongue.

Emily looked up into Brett's eyes and saw how mesmerized he'd become with his sister's ass. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock and he found himself in a daze.

Emily opened her eyes and peeked up to see where his eyes wandered. She kissed up his belly and ran her hands over his pubic region before grasping his cock. Her voice was a bit higher than a whisper. Kirby and Amber knew she was speaking, but not what she was saying. Then she raised her voice.

"Amber, has a girl ever licked your pussy?"

Her mouth slowly came off the big cock in her throat. "Oh yeah. I've been with plenty of girls. I'm absolutely bisexual."

Emily had been quite curious about touching another vagina. She'd grown increasingly intrigued after her experience with her bosses at the employee party.

Both women were now the floor with Amber's toned ass facing Emily's awaiting mouth. Brett sat on the bed and tugged on his pole, while Kirby leaned back in the armchair. Emily squeezed both of Amber's perky butt cheeks and then licked down her right cheek. Both young ladies were bent over for Brett to see each of their pussies entirely, while Emily's tongue grazed Amber's asshole and moved closer to her gash.

"Oh, Emily. That feels nice."

Emily flipped over to lay on her back and looked up at Amber's pussy from between her legs. She spread Amber's legs farther and grabbed her ass from underneath. Emily gently kissed Amber's toned stomach before licking her soaking bald pussy in every direction. Amber was practically sitting on Emily's face as her glowing pussy dripped inro her awaiting mouth.

Emily was so focused on pleasuring Amber, she barely noticed Brett move off the bed toward her. He knelt in front of Emily's bent legs as she looked up at Amber's drenched opening. he lifted her legs above his shoulders and grabbed on to his swollen dick with one hand. Then he wrapped his arm around her soft thigh. He slowly lined up his dick with her wet pussy and ran the tip over her clitoris. She moaned and stopped licking Amber for a moment.

Emily's fingers ran across Amber's pussy slowly, but when Brett pushed the purple head of is penis into Emily's moist vagina, her focus shifted entirely. She moaned as the tip spread her open and he pulled out. He immediately re-entered her an inch farther, slowly thrusting back and forth. His big cock entered her tight pussy just a bit more with each push.

Emily screamed "fuck" and Amber's head twisted around. She then sat up and rested her perky ass on the chair. Kirby's dick stuck out above her head as he stood up to gaze upon his sister being fucked.

Amber smiled and was rather enthusiastic. "Wow! I have to admit, it's pretty hot watching my sexy brother bone your fit sister. He might be my brother, but I can't deny my attraction to him. Don't you feel the same about your sister?"

"Absolutely! Our training sure has paid off," he answered.

Amber stood up and took Kirby by the hand. She said, "Yes, it has. I want to ride you on the bed. Lay down and I'm going to sit on your big stick."

Kirby didn't think twice. He climbed onto the bed. Amber winked at Brett as he turned his head. He was gaining momentum and fucking Emily at a faster rhythm. Amber saw his buttocks flex before she joined Kirby on the bed.

Kirby held his hard cock near the base as Amber climbed onto the mattress. She crawled toward him and turned around. Her narrow, but round ass faced his hard dick and he reached to rub her pussy. She admired what she could see of Emily's body and her brother's strong backside. She grabbed Kirby's cock and slowly lowered herself onto it in reverse cowgirl position. She braced herself on his lower hip with her opposite hand.

"Damn, that feels so nice, Kirby!"

Amber was grateful to have a girthy cock inside her and her pussy got wetter immediately. She leaned back and one of her hands met his on her swollen clit. They rubbed her protruding button in unison as she slowly went up and down on him. He moved both his hands to her hips and grasped her firmly, while she continued to rub her clit at a brisk pace.

Emily looked up at the bed and smiled at Kirby. She spoke up, "Fuck me like that."

Brett turned his head and looked over his shoulder. His eyes met his sister's for a brief moment. They both smiled before she closed hers and started riding Kirby faster.