Workout Partners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett followed Emily's instructions. He pulled his rigid boner from her wet pussy and laid on the floor next to her. She flipped over off her back and straddled Brett while she gazed upon her brother fucking Amber on the bed. Soon Emily was riding Brett in reverse cowgirl position, too,

Emily rubbed her wet pussy as she traded glances with Amber. Emily could see Amber's focus shift to Emily's pussy and the fat cock inside it.

Emily asked, "Amber, do you like seeing your brother's fat cock work in and out of me?"

Amber laughed and smiled, "Of course. He's so big and your pussy is glistening with moisture. Plus, I've got Kirby's fat cock splitting me in two. This has become an amazing night. Damn!"

Emily slowly rode up and down on Brett while she spoke with Amber.

"I think you should come down here and lick my pussy,"

Amber's answer was non-verbal. She rose up off of Kirby's cock and rolled her body off the bed. She was bent down with her face in front of Emily's pussy and admired the view of Brett's monster prick pushing deep into it.

"So I'm going to eat your pussy with my bro's cock in in. I've thought about moments like this. But I never thought they'd happen."

Emily gave directions. "Fuck me slow, so your sister can get at my clit."

Next, Amber kissed Emily below her navel. She moved lower on her clit and her chin softly pressed against her brother's cock. Kirby watched what transpired as he rubbed a mixture of his and Amber's juices up and down his member.

Amber rubbed her clit as her tongue met Emily's own button. And then the inevitable quickly happened. Her tongue ran across her brother's cock and he noticed almost immediately.

"Wow! I just felt my sister's tongue on my dick. Keep going, sis. I think we're nearing the point of no return."

Kirby nearly shouted as he stood up off the bed. "Now that's what I've been waiting to hear!"

He approached his sister with his hard dick in his hand. He stroked it slowly as he neared her face. Amber's face was between Emily's legs and Brett's view was obstructed by Emily's toned backside.

Kirby's girthy cock separated his sister's soft lips and he softly made a suggestion to his sister. He practically whispered.

"Why don't you come over here with me sis and let our guests really get to know each other? His dick is practically in her mouth already."

Emily smiled and rose up off of Brett. Amber's tongue grazed his dick and it now stood in front of her face. He had a full view of his gorgeous little sister and smiled ear to ear. Once Emily stepped away completely, Brett and Amber locked eyes.

Amber asked innocently. "Are you ready for your baby sister to suck your dick, big brother?"

"Absolutely, sis. You're so sexy. I can't resist. I don't care if you're my sister. Plus, another brother and sister are doing the same thing there."

He nodded at the Petros siblings. Emily sucked Kirby's cock on her knees while he sat on the bed, slowly reclining more and more. She kissed her way up his torso and they soon sat side by side, caressing each other's genitals, while enjoying the beautiful union transpiring before them.

Amber gently licked the tip of Brett's penis. She could taste Emily's pussy on him when her mouth engulfed his head. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He couldn't believe his cute little sister was working his huge cock into her throat. She looked over his torso until her eyes locked with his. Their smirks showed signs of mostly happiness, mixed with a bit of guilt. There wasn't any stopping them now and they both let lust take over.

"Little sister. I can't believe you're sucking my dick. And you're doing such a good job." Brett was in heaven, as he put his hands behind his head and stretched out across the floor. His hips rose up off the floor when his buttocks clenched, causing his dick to hit the back of his cute sister's throat. She gagged and released him from her mouth.

She smiled up at him and stroked his saliva coated member slowly. She rose up and kissed him on the cheek before they sat side by side against the chair in the corner. They caressed each other's genitals as their mouths met for the first time. Their kiss was long and passionate. Sweat dripped down their bodies as their saliva intermingled upon their tongues.

Her body stiffened as he swiftly shoved two fingers into her extremely wet pussy. His thumb rubbed across her clitoris and all the excitement brought her to orgasm as her cum dripped onto his digits.

Brett was amazed by his sibling. "You're so wet, sis."

She raised her voice and spoke between panted breathes. Each word left her mouth slowly as their hands met on her clit. "I've wanted you for so long, big brother. I've rubbed this pussy so many times thinking about you. I can't believe it's actually happening, but now that it is, I want to feel you inside me."

She put her leg over his and slowly moved on top of him. He sat upright with his torso nearly at a right angle from his legs. His legs were nearly flat on the floor. Her ass faced his chest and he grabbed her by the hips as she briefly stroked the length of his cock. Her feet were flat on the floor as she crouched over her brother. Her wet pussy dripped slowly as she let out a brief "ahh."

Next, she put the light purple tip of his engorged tool into her smooth, moist and glistening opening, holding him halfway up his shaft. She balanced herself with her right hand oh his thigh, while she squeezed his cock and inserted it deeper. She moved both hands to his upper legs for support and waited before letting him enter her more.

Kirby's wide cock had already stretched Amber's otherwise tight pussy out. This made it a bit easier for Brett's saliva coated cock to slip into her drenched canal.

But rather than impale herself on her brother's cock, she took her time, embracing the taboo eroticism taking place. They both breathed out heavily and their states of euphoria were heightened more than ever.

Brett slowly leaned back until he was lying almost flat on the floor. He grabbed his sister by her lean thighs and raised his neck as to look at her gliding down on to his shaft. She rode his long member as she leaned back and spread her flexible legs wider. She varied her speed while he merely let her set the pace. He knew if he increased his own speed he would ejaculate at any moment and he wanted this experience with his sister to last a bit longer.

He flipped his sister over and fucked her harder, doggy style. He squeezed her hips and stuffed his rigid member deep into her dripping vagina. He knew he was about to cum and decided not to finish in his little sister.

Brett pulled his swollen member out of his sister's glowing vagina and moved his body up her torso until his cock met her lips. Amber showed no reluctance in tasting herself on her brother's penis as he stood up. The flavor of her pussy intermingled with the pre-cum dancing where her tongue met his dick. She ran her finger up and down her soaked vagina before rubbing her popping clitoris at her feverish pace.

Soon she was working his cock deeper down her throat. One hand gripped his buttocks and she removed the other from her soaked pussy to the base of the huge erection in front of her.

He was breathing heavily and spoke slowly. "Damn, sis. You're amazing. I think I'm gonna cum soon."

Amber did little to slow down her pace. She continued to work his cock in her mouth, inviting him to cum whenever he wanted.

Brett stepped back from his sister and let a torrid stream of ejaculate leave his swollen member. Cum erupted from his engorged purple head and hit her directly in the chin. Several shots ricocheted off her soft cheeks and down to her shoulder. Droplets dripped onto her small breasts and some even landed on her bent legs. It was a truly impressive load.

Emily was quite surprised by all the cum covering Amber. She became extremely aroused and noticed the smile on Kirby's face. Even he was surprised by how much jism was on Amber's face.

Emily had been slowly riding Kirby's thick cock while they enjoyed watching Amber and Brett pleasure each other.

"That was so hot. What a show. So much cum. Bro, I want you to fuck me harder.. I'm going to make you cum so much. Just like Brett. How about you blow your load all over Amber's face, too? It'd be so hot to see her absolutely drenched in cum."

Amber licked her lips and shoveled some of her brother's still hot cum into her mouth. The taste of semen clearly didn't bother her. She smiled, "That's some of the tastiest cum ever, brother.."

Kirby bent his sister over on the bed and lined his fat cock up with her juicy opening. Her moisture helped him enter her quickly and she gasped as his dick hit her cervix.

Emily smiled, "Kirby has real tasty cum, too. He's been eating really healthy lately." Her breathing got heavier between each word as he squeezed her hips and thrust into her.

Kirby confidently spoke up. "She's about to find out how my cum tastes herself."

Amber's knees were bent on the floor before Kirby hopped off the bed and held his hard cock about two feet above her head before aiming at her face. He stroked slowly and squeezed his erection at the tip when he knew he wanted to ejaculate.

He bent at the knees as the first drops leaked out of his penis and landed softly on Amber's leg before his dick completely burst. Five strong jets of semen combined with Brett's cum on her face and in her hair. A couple more streams dropped on her small, perky tits.

Cum now flowed all the way down her belly button and near her vagina after the two studs had unloaded. Emily's jaw almost ht the floor. She'd never seen anywhere close to that much cum. They all laughed before Emily delivered kisses to Amber's face. They savored the taste of cum, but it was all over, so Emily reached for a towel and began cleaning Amber up.

Emily giggled. "It looks like we all need a shower. Does anybody want to join me in mine?"