Workplace Crush

Story Info
Erik has it bad for his male agent Prateek. Rut happens.
3.5k words
4.59
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gender is a social construct. Some may argue via metaphysics that gender is inherent due to it's relationship with sex. Some people are also wrong. Here on earth as we know it humans even get sex wrong. We determine the sex of an animal based on whether or not it has a dick. Bees distinctly have a non reproductive gender roll that we by virtue of them not having dicks label as female. Even if the don't have the ability to produce young. Bees have three sexes, Male, Female and Worker. The worker plays a critical role in reproduction: Support.

In the Omegaverse there are two descriptors of sex, visible, and functional. What gender you are assigned at birth is bases on visible sex. Penis or Vagina. Functional sex doesn't show itself until much later in life, just after puberty finishes up. All humans have both testes and a womb but only one presents visibly and frequently one of the organs is considered vestigial. Non functioning.

Without the hormones to tell the organ to do its job the organ is useless. Alphas only have functional testes and are quite rare. Omegas are rarer and have functional wombs but vestigial testicles. Betas are like worker bees. All of their reproductive organs lack the hormones to procreate. The hormones in question produce a smell that gets stronger at certain intervals at which the person is most fertile. These are called heats and ruts. Both are known to cause intense pain and clouded judgment.

Erik is a 6 foot man in his 40s with side shaved brown hair and prescription goggles resting on his sweaty forehead. He happens to be in rut today. He has a mountain of progress to make by an ever closing deadline. He has four virtual meetings to attend and cannot afford to piss off the sponsors of his project. He can't afford to take the week off to take care of himself. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

The esteemed Dr. Robinson is a bit of a fool when it comes to social dynamics. Fumbling around like an Alpha half his age, immature, impulsive and needlessly hungry for dominance over others. It's bad on a normal day. In rut it's leagues worse.

He came into work as prepared as he could be. Using illegal hormone blockers to lessen his urge and special soap to mask his scent. It wont help him feel better but it will definitely prevent a Beta like Prateek from pointing out that he's come to work in rut.

Prateek walks in the trailer five minutes early with coffee as usual. Prateek is a 5 foot 5 indian man with long curly hair and a clean shaven face. The smell of his home brewed coffee in that signature paper cup is undeniable. Erik's cock throbs and his mood softens. He takes the coffee maintaining his resting bitch face as he takes a sip.

"Too much cinnamon." He grumbles.

Prateek responds "I'll use less next time." His face is enough indication that he understands what he's done.

Sometimes Erik worries he's too hard on the Beta, and yet like clockwork Prateek keeps taking time out of his life before his shift, before hes on the clock to be kind to him. Likely having to get up a half hour earlier than he would otherwise to do so. If he were truly too hard on him perhaps that routine would stop. Support is the role of the Beta, and Erik knows this.

The only other explanation would be that Prateek cares. That thought alone makes it hard to focus. He likes Prateek, he rarely challenges his authority and puts in more effort to learn how to read the doctor's needs than any assistant that came before him.

By virtue of the man's secretarial style job Prateek behaves a bit like an Omega. On most days this is a blessing Erik takes for granted. But today, the hormonal Erik takes notice. It takes a significant amount of energy not to growl at the Beta and drool right in front of him.

There are two main situations in which a Male alpha fucks a Male beta. The first is to put the beta in his place. The second is due to inability to find an omega. The difference? The first option is considered cruel and immature but a sign of strength nonetheless. The second is a sign of weakness, that the Alpha was so undesirable and weak that no Omega would ever want him.

As the first meeting approaches and Erik still can't seem to get anything done he begins to consider the possibility of making Prateek lend a hand. It's pathetic but he wouldn't consider anyone else a desirable option.

He looks over to Prateek who is sat at his corner of the desk making swift progress on the boring paperwork associated with Erik's job. "Prateek" Erik calls.

The Beta looks up from his work with a face so cute Erik could punch it. "Hm?"

"I'm not going to be able to get through this meeting without killing someone."

"...Do you need something?" Prateek quirks an eyebrow at the doctor.

"Yes, I need you on your knees in front of me." Erik growls.

"Okay?" Prateek is used to the humiliation and Eriks needless exercise of power by now. However, the command 'on your knees' is definitely a new one.

He complies, kneeling between the Doctor and the desk his eyes lined up perfectly to see the massive bulge in his pants. Prateek blinks. Oh. Giving it a second more thought Prateek can understand how that would make his boss more irritable. What he doesn't get is why he's asking a beta to... assist.

"Sir," Prateek starts, "I'm not-"

"A mouth is a mouth, by my calculations yours will take the edge off just fine." He rolls his chair into work at the desk, pushing Prateek under the desk.

The only comfortable place for his head to be is now Erik's crotch. He looks up at his boss, "I could go to HR for this..."

"You won't." Erik says knowing full well that if a complaint were filed Prateek would be the one out of the job. Agents are much easier to replace than genius scientists and engineers like Robinson.

Prateek unzips Eriks pants, unbuckling the belt. He pulls the mans boxers down tucking the elastic band behind his balls to keep it out of the way. The cock flops out as if it were spring loaded. The rod twitches as precum drips from the large bulbous head.

Prateek takes a moment to comprehend its size. He had heard that Alpha dicks were bigger than Betas. He never really understood how much larger they actually were until now. The veins on it pulse like a heartbeat. He gently wraps his hands around the shaft thumbing the uncircumcised tip.

"Well go on" Erik hisses trying not to sound too eager.

Prateek moves his thumb out of the way and wraps his lips around the tip, giving it an experimental suck. He slides his tounge under the bottom of the shaft as he takes more in, admiring the way that it twitches and throbs in reaction to every touch he gives.

Erik finds it hard to focus even with his overpriced cock warmer. He hunches over his blueprints and puts a hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds that threaten to escape. The feeling is heavenly. So warm, wet and...loving.

He logs onto his first meeting and muddles his way through it. Keeping uncharacteristically quiet throughout the whole thing. Prateek groans quietly, sending little vibrations through his rod as the Beta bobs his head. The meeting ends and he pulls Prateek in by the head with a growl. "Do that again"

By this point Eriks cock is pressed to the back of Prateek's throat causing him to gag and choke. "I felt you moan, slut. Be a good little whore and do it again for me."

Prateek groans louder this time. And Erik grins. "You like sucking my cock don't you? You like being a pretty little cocksleeve for a big bad Alpha hm?" Erik pets Prateek's hair.

"Mhm" Prateek looks up at him with a red int on his sucked in cheeks.

"Ohh fuck you're too cute. Aha." The doctor growls as he feels himself nearing the edge.

Prateek can feel the cock in his mouth swelling to a painful degree for his jaw. His own cock is hard, his back door slick with arousal.

Erik forcibly pulls Prateek off his cock. Prateeks breathing ragged. Yanking him closer by the tie on his neck he mouths at Prateek's jaw. "Take your pants off. Underwear too."

Prateek tenses up and Erik let's go of his tie. He strips his leg wear and shoes off. The socks stay on. He's nervous. If he stops now he'll likely lose his job. If he continues he's in for the discomfort of a lifetime. As a Beta he's never been with anyone. Much less taken an Alphas knot.

"Is this really necessary-"

Erik grins wide, "Look at you, so eager." He says flicking the head of Prateek's cock.

"Ow! What the fuck..." Prateek whines.

"Turn around. Both hands on the desk." He ignores Prateeks complaint, physically forcing him into the desired position. A hand trails down the agents asscrack before prodding a single finger into the vice tight pucker.

"You're soaked, you don't have to act like you hate it. I can tell you're getting something out of this." Despite his urgent need he takes his time opening Prateek up. His finger prodding gently at the prostate. Soon one finger becomes two and then three.

Prateeks breath hitches, "So help me it had better be a raise- mmmf"

"You aren't exactly in a position to be asking that of me." He pulls his fingers out and stands up from his chair. The cock feels heavy on Prateek's back.

As Erik starts to push in, Prateek cries out "Wait- c-condom."

"Condoms don't fit an Alpha in rut." He continues pushing in. Groaning as his hips meet the skin of Prateek's ass. "I'm clean and you're obviously a virgin. I'm not worried in the slightest."

"Oh- fuck-" it's large and uncomfortable. It feels like pooping in reverse. Satisfying in a way that no one would ever dream to ask for. Something about the pressure burns in his gut. It makes him want to squirm away.

Dr. Robinson starts to lose control of his hips sooner than he'd like. The vice tight grip on his fuckrod makes it hard to give Prateek the time to adjust. His whole brain is screaming at him to slam him into the desk and knot the boy. The sounds he makes as he starts his slow thrusts is embarrassing.

Prateek keeps quiet only responding with a hitch in his breath. Erik takes the lack of complaint as a sign to continue. He picks up the pace using more force.

Prateek starts to see the appeal, letting out soft grunts about every third thrust. The slap of skin is crude and enchanting. Erik leans over Prateek's back biting his ear.

"C'mon tell me how much you like it."

"It's so big- mf" Prateek bites his lip.

Erik growls pounding the hole harder, "Don't hide your voice from me, slut."

"It's so much" the boy whimpers. Erik brushes against a part of Prateek deeper than he thought he went.

"Ah- M-more"

"You want more hah-"

"Yes please fuck!" Prateek pushes back on the desk in time with his bosses thrusts to get more pressure on the spot that made him moan. Prateek is getting close but Erik is closer.

"Good God it feels like you were made for this" Erik is now fucking drooling over his prize.

The head of Erik's cock swells and the base of his cock gets wider. One last deep thrust and he's officially knotted the Beta.

The growth makes Prateek's sphincter burn painfully. And then a rush of wet warmth fills his hole, stretching him to the limit. It feels incredible. Erik roars over him possesively and Prateek cant help but melt into a warbling mess.

Erik comforts him pulling him gently into his lap on the chair. "You need a little help?" He wraps his hand around the Betas chode and pumps him to completion. The cries Prateek makes will be filed away in his brain forever.

Prateek soon after falls asleep on the Doctor's shoulders. Filled with the urge to care for his mate he idly rubs Prateek's back as he finally manages to get some work done.

Prateek wakes up with a pain in his back. He's exhausted, shifting slightly to get more comfortable and hopefully go back to sleep. He breathes in the smell of the metallic tang he used to taste on his house key as a kid. Prateek finds it weird but doesn't question it. He's too tired to think anything of it.

It's not until Robinson shifts underneath him that he realizes that he has the man's cock up his ass. The slightest movement from his boss makes his loins throb. He doesn't have time to process everything before Erik notices he's awake.

The first twitch Erik did involuntarily. It was the body's natural reaction to Prateeks contracting muscles. He tried to hold it back, not wanting to be the Alpha who fucks a mate in their sleep. Even in rut the man at least makes an attempt at upholding his standards.

Now that he knows Prateek is awake he can't seem to talk himself out of fucking him. The soap had worn off so surely Prateek can smell his need by now. He gently rolls his hips into the Beta. Deep and slow thrusts help to take the edge off. He hums softly "Good morning, dear."

Prateek stiffens and gently attempts to push the other away. "Don't call me that- what the fuck?"

Something in Eriks gut twists and burns. Like that time he boldly asked the cook at an Indian restaurant to spice it like he would for himself. It's guilt. "I'm in rut... you agreed to help me and fell asleep before I was able to pull out." He flushes.

"I didn't agree to anything." Prateek squirms in something akin to a panic. He's scared, and too tired to think through his reactions. He moves to flee but as soon as he tugs himself off of the alphas cock he's overwhelmed with pain. His ass is sore like a Charlie horse. He falls forward onto the desk wincing. "Ow!"

Erik rushes to his feet to catch the Beta. Prateek's cry of pain strikes Erik as a call for help. The urge to protect, and care for his co-worker takes over. The rational assumption that Prateek doesn't trust Erik right now simply never occurs to him.

Wrapping his arms around Prateek's torso he encompasses the man with his scent. This has no effect on Prateek.

It takes about every ounce of self control Prateek has just to keep from kicking the Alpha and losing his job. "What are you doing?" He pants.

"Comforting you?" The scientist loosens his grip pulling back with furrowed eyebrows.

Prateek takes an inch and uses it to go a mile. Slipping out of his grasp and limping around for his pants. He looks back at Erik glaring daggers as he shoves one leg through his boxers "Why?"

"I- I'm in rut, it's biology. I can't help but take care of you."

"You're the one who hurt me in the first place you-" he cuts himself off before calling his boss an idiot. He continues to slowly put his clothes back on trying to find some magical position that makes his ass less sore. The longer he thinks about the doctors excuse the less it makes sense. Alphas aren't supposed to get protective of Betas. "You do realize I'm not an Omega right...?"

Erik pulls his own pants back up. Not bothering to redo the zipper while still in rut. At the hint of anger from his assistant he feels the urge to reassert his dominance. He feels as though he's been challenged. He growls "I'm aware."

"Does my role here as a borderline secretary really threaten your fragile hot shot Ego? Or are you really so fucking pathetic with Omegas that you had to take it out on me?" Unlike an Omega Prateek works for the man. He can't afford to say no or fight back. This is why Omegas aren't allowed to work in the same departments as Alphas. Prateek finishes buckling his belt and works on hastily slipping his shoes on.

That really hurt to hear. Rather than answer Prateek's question, Erik simply sits back in his strange egg shaped chair and turns away from Prateek. "That's no way to speak to your boss, agent."

"I-" Prateek's tone shifts from anger to one of fear. Despite everything he still has to conduct conversation as an underling. Sex didn't change his position or leverage in his relationship with his boss. "I'm sorry...?"

"You're dismissed for the rest of the day. Take an ibuprofen, eat something. Text me after standard hours." Erik pants almost inaudibly. Despite his reluctance to communicate he knows he needs to talk about this before it's too late. "I don't trust myself."

Prateek leaves, the weird retractable scifi staircase door closing up behind him as he faces the open desert. Him and Erik are stationed in a remote location slap dab in the middle of death valley. A two hour drive from civilization in all directions.

He walks a few meters in the scorching heat to his temporary living quarters. Both him and Erik were given their own trailers due to the extended nature of their experiments here. Prateek's schedule ensures he's only walking outside while the sun is down. Being dismissed early robs him of that luxury.

Prateek collapses onto the bed as soon as he steps inside. The dry wind slams the door behind him. The cold air conditioning makes him feel feverish by comparison. The sudden shift leaving him sick to his stomach. He's exhausted.

His cock however springs to life, the temperature giving him an unexpected hard on. Prateek's face flushes as he takes off his work clothes, tossing them to the side, laying under the covers in nothing but his boxers. He doesn't want to touch himself after today.

He thinks back on it, wallowing in the sense of confusion. He feels used. He wraps one hand tightly around his cock. He can't deny it felt good at some point. The memory of him begging for more was not dishonest. He strokes himself to that memory climaxing weakly into a tissue.

He wouldn't mind doing it again. A part of him actually wants to. Something about the way Erik leveraged his position over him to get what he wanted rubbed him the wrong way. If Erik had asked him after hours or taken him on a date... he wouldn't have made the fuss.

It's been lonely since they've been stationed here. Prateek found himself really warming up to Robinson. But the doctor is notoriously asocial, never one for small talk or meeting after hours.

As he finishes eating Prateek's phone buzzes accompanied by the notification sound he has set for Erik's texts. It's the catch sound from pokemon. Not the song accompanying it. Just the sfx. The song is the man's ring tone.

"Are you feeling better?"

Prateek retype his response a few times. "Better than what?"

"Are you still in pain? Do you need anything?" Eriks green text bubble doesn't hesitate. The doctor seems to avoid apple products in general. It's never a surprise that his text bubbles are green but it's an interesting visual reminder that once in a blue moon he gets a text from the man.

"I'm fine."

Three dots indicate that his boss is typing.

"It was never my intention to hurt you. I should have taken sick leave." Erik starts typing again "I would if it weren't for the deadline."

"Sir, if you didn't want to hurt me why did you dismiss my protests and threaten my livelihood?"

Erik types for five minutes "I don't have an excuse. You were right about one thing. I'm rather pathetic as an Alpha. I'm not strong or brutish. I feared you'd leave me."

"How charming. I'm your last resort."

"You're everything I could ever want in an Omega."

"I'm a Beta." Prateek reminds yet again. Not sure whether to be insulted or flattered. On one hand Erik is a very picky man with neigh unattainable standards. On the other hand Omegas are treated very poorly and the virtues of a good Omega usually boil down to obedience and submission so it's a less than flattering implication.

"I still want to claim you as I would an Omega." This response sort of makes something click for Prateek. He doesn't sound like he's intending to punish Prateek.

"And if I say no?"

"I will be very sad."

"Noted." Prateek replies.

"Will you let me mate you? May I enter your nest?"

Prateeks heart beats in his ears. His palms sweat. "Be gentle with me."