Workplace Opportunities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired of just sitting at the reception desk, Tessa put on her headset and went for a walk around the floor. When she went by Jasper's offices she kept as quiet as she could so that she didn't disturb him. She found a spot by a window, leaned against the sill and took in the view. The office space was on the fifteenth floor so there was a decent view of the surrounding buildings and the streets below. Tessa got so drawn into the view that she didn't detect Jasper's presence until her attention was caught by a flash of light. Startled Tessa spun around quickly and with wide eyes saw Jasper standing there with a large camera.

Jasper lowered the camera and Tessa saw that he had an apologetic expression. "Sorry Tessa, I didn't mean to startle you. The sight of you as you were looking out the window was amazing and I just had to take a picture."

Tessa blushed, she was more embarrassed about getting caught slacking off on the job than she was upset at getting startled. "That's okay, it's my fault for getting distracted and daydreaming. I should probably get back to the reception desk."

"I'm sure it's fine, you haven't missed any phone calls have you?"

Tessa touched the headset that was sitting around her neck. "No, but I shouldn't leave the desk unattended for long periods of time."

"It's okay for you to not be switched on all the time. Before you started Jennifer would be walking around the floor all the time to try and find something to do, we ended up having a regular afternoon chat. You being here has freed Jennifer from having to do the mundane tasks. She knows there isn't much to do at the moment, as long as you do what needs to be done Jennifer won't mind how you fill the empty time." Jasper beckoned her over. "If you still want to head back to the reception desk, you should at least see the photo I took of you."

With her initial embarrassment and concern about being caught slacking eased by Jasper, Tessa's interest in the photo was piqued. She wasn't expecting that it would be anything special but was curious as to how she looked. When Jasper showed her the view screen on his camera Tessa was surprised, even with how small the picture was she could tell it looked great. She looked up to see Jasper grinning at her reaction.

"Do you like it?"

Tessa nodded.

"If you want to, we can go to my office and I'll upload the photo to my computer so you can get a better look at it."

While she didn't really want to go back to the reception desk Tessa felt like she should be waiting there in case someone did call by. She also didn't want to be a bother to Jasper and distract him from his own work.

"Thanks, but I really wouldn't want to take you away from what you were doing."

Jasper chuckled. "If you don't mind spending some time with me. I'd be happy to have some company. Work is slowly starting to pick up again but it will probably be some time before I have enough work to fully fill my day."

That made Tessa feel better about abandoning the reception desk and it definitely sounded like a more appealing way to pass the time. She nodded, making Jasper smile before he led them back to his office.

Inside his office it was quite spacious even with the furniture and equipment. Jasper gestured to a chair sitting by a small bookcase before going to the chair by a desk with his computer on it. Tessa grabbed the chair and brought it closer to the desk. After connecting his camera to the computer, Jasper brought the photo of Tessa up on the monitor. On a larger screen the photo looked even better, Tessa was really impressed with how she looked. "Wow, it's beautiful, I can't believe that's me."

Jasper shrugged. "Thanks. I don't profess to be an artist but I think I'm fairly handy with a camera." He pointed to the faraway expression on Tessa's face in the photo. "I think it turned out so well because you weren't aware of the camera. Your expression was authentic, not a pose."

"Still, you somehow managed to make it look good despite the plain clothes I'm wearing."

One of Jasper's eyebrows arched and a small hint of an amused smile appeared on his face. "I've found that in most cases how good the clothes look depends on who's wearing them."

Tessa could feel her face heat up. "Jennifer said you do photography for online fashion stores. You must have seen a lot of women prettier than me."

Jasper shrugged, "I have photographed a lot of beautiful women. Whether any of them is more beautiful than another is subjective." He turned back to his computer and navigated around some folders before opening up a photo of a model in a slinky red dress against a white background.

The model looked stunning and Tessa thought that this photo proved her point. While she liked the photo of herself she didn't think she compared to this model. Jasper however appeared to have the opposite opinion. "This is Michelle, she's certainly beautiful but in this picture she has had professional hair and make up done. She's still beautiful without those things but I don't think she's any more beautiful than you are."

Tessa appreciated what he was saying but she still didn't quite accept it. The model looked slim and tall and had what appeared to be perfectly shaped breasts that weren't too big but gave her some impressive cleavage in the dress. By comparison Tessa felt positively plain. While she and Phoebe had motivated each other to exercise during the lockdown, Tessa knew she wasn't in anywhere near as good shape. Her breasts were round and shapely but didn't give her much of a noticeable bust. She also thought her hips were a little too wide in comparison to her upper torso.

"I don't have the figure she has."

"So? From what I can see you have a pretty good figure as well." Jasper grinned, "I've got some outfits next door and I'm sure something will fit you. Want to do some modeling for me and let me show you that you are just as beautiful as these models?"

Tessa's expression was clearly dubious so Jasper continued trying to convince her. "You also have amazing skin, it looks smooth and silky. Your light golden skin tone would really pop out against the white backdrop."

Jasper's compliment gave her a boost to her ego and she accepted that he might be genuine with his opinion. However she wasn't about to blow off her job regardless of how little there was to do. "I'm fairly certain that Jennifer wouldn't be happy with me abandoning my responsibilities to play at being a model."

Jasper grinned again this time with a sly expression, "With how empty this place is, if someone was so inclined there's plenty of opportunity to get up to mischief without worrying about getting caught."

Tessa's eyebrows rose and she looked at him questioningly. Jasper chuckled. He brought up another picture of the same model, this time wearing a sheer and skimpy set of lingerie. Moving in a little closer Tessa could see the model's nipples through the material of her bra. Tessa's eyes widened and she looked back to Jasper. "That photo was taken here?"

He nodded, "Yeah. The shoot started around midafternoon, we started with the more public acceptable outfits, the girls were getting changed in this office and then walking over to the studio. By the time we got to the racy stuff Jennifer had already left for the day. To begin with the models would put on a robe while they were walking through the office but I guess with how quiet and empty it was, they became comfortable enough that they ended up not bothering with the robe."

Tessa pictured the model from the photo walking through the office wearing only her lingerie and was a little envious of her confidence. She looked at Jasper with feigned suspicion. "Is this a ploy to get me wearing revealing outfits?"

He shook his head but remained grinning. "No, unfortunately the clothes I have next door aren't as showy. They're still beautiful but much more modest."

The offer was honestly appealing but Tessa never considered agreeing. "I admit it sounds like it would be fun but I should really keep my attention on my reception duties. Thanks for showing me your photos, can you send me a copy of the photo of me to my email?"

Jasper nodded, "That's no problem at all. Probably better if you give me a personal email account though."

Tessa nodded and gave him her email address before thanking him again and heading back to the reception desk. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful, there were a couple of phone calls and then emails to write to Jennifer and Andrew but that was it. The rest of the afternoon was empty and left Tessa wondering about what it would have been like if she had gone along with Jasper's offer to do some modelling.

On Wednesday, Tessa again wore a pair of black jeans but this time to go with them she had a short sleeve button up top. Her top was definitely more on the casual side of dress but not overly so.

Around mid morning Jennifer dropped by, she talked with Tessa for a bit, asking how she was settling in and if she had any questions before letting her know about the progress of the work being carried out at the other sites. Jennifer then told Tessa that she had actually come by to talk to Jasper about taking photos of the office space so that they could be used on the website. After about an hour Jennifer returned to the reception area, closely followed by Jasper.

Tessa looked at both of them as they stopped in front of her. "Is there something that I can help you with?"

Jennifer smiled and nodded, "Actually, yes. How do you feel about having your photo on our website?"

"Sorry, what?"

Tessa turned to Jasper who just grinned.

"Jasper suggested that rather than just take pictures of the office space and facilities we should include some photos of people making use of the space, give it a more lively feel. I thought that maybe you should be in the photos, seeing as you will be the first person most people will meet when they arrive."

Tessa was pleased that Jennifer seemed to be thinking of her as being a long term employee but the request was pretty sudden. She looked down at what she was wearing. "I don't think what I'm wearing is suitable for what you want."

"No. If you agree to being on our website Jasper can do the photo shoot tomorrow. That will give you the chance to dress up like how you were on Monday."

Despite being uncertain about having pictures of her on the company's website, Tessa didn't think it was too out there as a request. She saw Jennifer's expectant look and knew that she couldn't disappoint her. Tessa nodded slowly. "Sure, I can do that."

"Thanks for agreeing to this Tessa, you're really helping us out. You've been doing a great job."

Inside Tessa grimaced, there was no way that she would be able to back out now. She was too invested in trying to impress Jennifer. She looked to Jasper who winked at her and it occurred to her that in a way she would be modelling for him. It was an amusing thought and she felt a little better about agreeing to do the shoot.

Lunch was again spent with Nolan. As they were getting more familiar with each other the conversation was getting a lot more natural. A little embarrassed about it, Tessa didn't mention how she had been roped into participating in a photo shoot that would be put on the company website.

That afternoon when Tessa had run out of things to do she decided to go for a walk around the rest of the floor. She was hesitant to visit Jasper in case she ended up bothering him but decided that it couldn't hurt to at least check. She knocked at his office door but there was no answer, she then went over to the studio space and knocked on that door but again there was no answer. Tessa was a little disappointed that Jasper wasn't around but she knew there was always the possibility that he would have been too busy to keep her company.

She went back to the window she had been staring out of yesterday and tried to think of something to occupy her time. Tessa's thoughts went to what Jasper had said yesterday afternoon about being able to get up to mischief when no one was around. Her mind then immediately followed up with Jasper's story about models walking around in skimpy barely there lingerie. She wondered if she could do that herself. Walking around an office space in her underwear wasn't something that Tessa would have thought of doing but Jasper's story had intrigued her. With no one else on the floor there was no reason she couldn't try it out. The only risk of getting caught would be if Jasper came back. While it would be embarrassing for her, he likely wouldn't consider it to be a big deal.

She felt a buzz of excitement running through her body and realised that she really did want to give it a try. Jasper had said that she was just as beautiful as the models he had photographed, maybe she wanted to prove to herself that she could do what they had done. After all, Jasper had thought she was pretty enough to be a model and the place was empty so there wasn't any reason she couldn't do it.

Tessa slipped her shoes off first, quickly followed by her socks. The feel of the carpet on her bare feet was a minor thing but as a first step it was still exciting. The next step however had Tessa caught in indecision. She looked around her, the window she was standing near was in sight of a building across the street but she couldn't see through its windows clearly. Whether anyone in that building would be able to see her was unclear so Tessa was reluctant to take her top off during the day when it was most likely that someone would be in the other building. Her other option was to take off her pants but that felt like a much larger step. Tessa was caught in a moment of indecision until she questioned whether she could even take the next step. She took a deep breath, not wanting to give up so easily Tessa decided that she would go with taking her pants off.

Feeling resolute, Tessa quickly undid the button on her jeans and pulled the zip down. Those were simple acts but they gave Tessa a small rush. She took hold of the sides of her jeans and tugged them downwards. As her jeans weren't overly tight fitting they easily slipped down until they were sitting around her ankles. After lifting one leg out of her jeans Tessa gently kicked them off to join her shoes. There was a slight chill as her legs were exposed to the cool air but Tessa hardly noticed it due to the jolt of excitement she got from having actually gone ahead with undressing. Her underwear was a pair of plain white bikini panties, hardly anything to get excited about but in the context of an office area it was still out of the ordinary. Tessa was satisfied with her progress so far and thought that she would walk around a bit before she decided whether she would take off her blouse.

Her first few steps away from her jeans and shoes, away from the sense of security they provided were an effort. As Tessa continued along the corridor of empty offices her nervousness was replaced with a genuine rush, she was actually walking around the offices partially undressed.

Tessa stopped outside Jasper's office and imagined herself knocking on the door and having him open up to see her standing there without any pants on. The thought of Jasper being surprised but then grinning at her mischief brought a smile to Tessa's face.

Looking down at her body, Tessa thought it was time to progress her adventure a little further. She fully unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the sides apart, exposing her stomach and bra. Like her panties, the bra wasn't anything fancy but having it revealed was still exciting. Tessa left her blouse on, having it cover her back gave her some sense of security. Delending on how she felt, maybe she would take it off later.

Seeing her reflection in the glass of Jasper's door she struck a pose with her hip cocked, her arm angled so that her elbow pointed out from her side and the hand resting on the bare skin above her panties. She grinned, she looked a little ridiculous but it was fun and exciting being partially undressed in an office environment. Tessa wondered whether Jasper's models had felt something similar.

Taking her imagined encounter with Jasper further Tessa pictured herself asking if his offer to take some modelling photos was still open. Jasper would nod and smile before grabbing his camera. Tessa strutted toward Jasper's studio, pretending that he was following behind her. She lifted up the back of her blouse to ensure that Jasper would have a clear view of her ass.

When Tessa reached the door to the studio she stopped. She had no idea what it was like inside the studio, other than from the photos of the model she had seen yesterday. Picturing herself in front of the white screen Tessa tried out some poses she had seen on online stores. She then imagined Jasper asking her to gradually show more and more skin, he wasn't being sleazy but was pushing her to be as appealing and sexy as she could. Could she pull her underwear higher so that more of her ass was exposed, slip the strap of her bra off her shoulder, then take her bra off altogether for a shot of her bare back, how about a shot from the front with her hands covering her breasts?

Unexpectedly Tessa found she was getting a little turned on by thinking about being photographed half naked. She was leaning with her back against the glass wall of Jasper's studio and her thighs were clenching together, putting a bit of nice feeling pressure on her pussy. Tessa looked around, her face feeling flushed, while there was no one around to see her she was still embarrassed by how immersed she had got in her imagination.

She shook her head, took a breath and continued walking through the office until she reached the doorway back to the reception area. Tessa briefly thought about dashing past the elevators to the other door. It would be exhilarating, but being recorded by the security cameras in the reception area was too much of a risk. As she was the only person on the floor it would be simple for anyone reviewing the footage to identify her.

Out of nowhere there was a chime from the elevators. Tessa froze for an instant before better instincts took control and she hurried out of sight. She sped through the office area, buttoning her blouse back up and wondering who had shown up. It was most likely just Jasper coming back to his office. Despite what she had just imagined, if Jasper caught her like this, she would be utterly embarrassed but she could live with it. The problem was what if it wasn't Jasper, what if it was Jennifer coming back for a surprise visit?

There would be no way to explain away what she was doing walking around half undressed. The rising fear in her stomach had Tessa moving even faster, almost running back to her jeans. She hoped that if it was Jennifer, that she would wait by the reception desk.

When Tessa reached her jeans and shoes her fear lessened, she wasn't in the clear yet but she felt more in control. She picked up her jeans and shoes and retreated around a corner hoping to buy herself a little time. In record time Tessa had her jeans and shoes back on. Whoever had arrived appeared to have stayed in the reception area, Tessa hadn't heard anyone approaching where she was. Relieved, she took a few calming breaths and went out to see who was there.

As Tessa entered the reception area she couldn't see anyone around. She was a little puzzled, had she misheard the elevator or had someone selected the floor by mistake? Once she reached the desk she saw that there was someone in the kitchenette, they were facing away from her but the well built outline and thick dark hair were clearly Nolan's. Her pulse quickened a fraction and she wondered what it would have been like if he had caught her walking around in her underwear. She stilled as a small jolt of arousal went through her, clearly finding that scenario somewhat appealing.