Workplace Opportunities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished eating Tessa remained leaning over and kept her eyes on the projector screen to give Nolan a chance to look at her without feeling like he had been noticed. Tessa got caught up in watching the show and didn't pay attention to whether Nolan was taking the bait and looking down her top. However, at one point after a spectacular fight scene ended she turned to Nolan and found he was already looking her way. When Nolan noticed her head was turning he quickly averted his gaze. Fighting to keep a smile from her face Tessa turned to face back toward the projector screen.

After finishing the episode when Tessa and Nolan were casually talking, she noticed more than once that his gaze dipped downwards to her chest. He caught himself each time and immediately brought his eyes back to meet hers but there was no mistaking that he was taking glimpses of her tits.

Nolan's response to how she was dressed was exactly what Tessa had been hoping for. She felt a sense of pleased satisfaction but also more than a hint of a sexual thrill from deliberately showing herself. Tessa was definitely going to continue teasing Nolan. It seemed like it might be a long shot but hopefully the teasing would spur Nolan to take a chance and ask her out. If he didn't though, Tessa would just have to make her own move.

That afternoon when she had got through the work that was on hand Tessa went for a walk around the office area before going to visit Jasper. When Jasper opened the door to his office he greeted her and took a brief moment to examine what she was wearing. His eyes when they met hers again appeared to have a hint of amusement.

"Your outfit looks really good."

From the slightly teasing tone in his voice Tessa was sure that Jasper could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She would have to be extra careful with maintaining her posture. While she liked Jasper a lot she didn't want to give him a look at her breasts regardless of her imagined modelling sessions.

"Thanks, I don't think the clothes are anything special though."

"Well in that case you wear them particularly well. How was your lunch break?"

Tessa couldn't prevent herself from freezing. There was no way that Jasper could know what she had been up to but it was clear he had some inkling that she liked Nolan. When put together with what she was wearing it seemed like Jasper suspected that she was aggressively flirting with Nolan. While he was right he couldn't possibly know that. Tessa quickly put on a slightly puzzled expression as if she didn't understand what he was getting at.

"Hmm? It was good, we just watched a show on Netflix." She wasn't lying but she knew Jasper was fishing for something else. Tessa watched Jasper, waiting to see if he would accept her answer or keep asking questions.

Jasper's smile didn't change, he nodded, "That sounds like a good way to pass the time. So... want to see the photos I took yesterday?"

"Yes please."

As Jasper let her into his office Tessa was wondering whether she should be concerned about Jasper's interest in what was going on between her and Nolan. While he didn't press her any further about her lunch break she could tell he wasn't convinced by her answer.

They sat down in front of Jasper's computer and he told her about the places he had visited and showed her the photos he had taken. They talked about his photos and their individual experiences with the city going back to normal.

Later as Tessa took care of her afternoon tasks she reflected on Jasper's curiosity about her and Nolan. She really didn't think he would have any issues with what was going on, in fact she suspected he might even encourage her. The only reason she didn't feel like she could tell Jasper what was really going on was that it would be embarrassing to admit. Now that Tessa was aware that Jasper had some interest in what she was doing, her teasing of Nolan had an element of secrecy that she found appealing.

The following day Tessa pushed herself to make her clothing choice even more daring. Her top was an unremarkable striped long sleeved t-shirt but she paired it with a short pleated skirt that only went down to around her mid-thigh. Underneath the skirt she was wearing black thong underwear. What she was wearing wasn't that inappropriate given the lowered dress standard for her first few weeks but it certainly showed off a lot of her legs.

When Tessa accepted a couple of furniture deliveries for some new tenants she caught the delivery guys sneaking a few glances at her legs as she directed them to the offices where the furniture was to be placed. She was quite pleased at the attention she was getting and figured that Nolan would appreciate her outfit even more, especially with the special show she was planning to give him.

As lunch time approached Tessa ducked off to the bathroom and rolled the waist of her skirt down and pulled it up so that it remained at her waist. The length of the skirt was now shortened and went just a little below her crotch. Inspecting herself in the mirror Tessa turned around and saw that skirt only just covered her ass, bending over slightly she could see that her skirt rose enough to expose the bottom curve of her ass. She trembled a little, excited about how Nolan would react. Walking back to the reception area she realised that the security cameras' footage would show her returning to the reception desk with a drastically shorter skirt than she had previously had. Tessa was hoping that no one actually reviewed the security footage but the risk that someone might gave her a tiny thrill of excitement.

When she and Nolan went into one of the meeting rooms to watch another episode of Demon Slayer she sat on the same side of the table as him to ensure that he would have a clear view of her lower body. Acting nonchalant Tessa lifted her legs up so that her feet were resting on the edge of her seat. Her legs were apart so there was a clear view up her skirt, exposing the crotch of her thong panties. The thin strip of material barely covered her pussy not to mention that it provided no cover at all for the bottom of her ass. She kept her head turned to the screen, pretending that she had moved her legs without thought as if she was just getting comfortable. Out of the corner of her eyes she was watching Nolan to see when he noticed her exposure.

As she watched Nolan she saw him look away from the projector screen to take a bite of food. He must have noticed the change in her sitting position from the corner of his vision as he turned his head fully toward her. Nolan clearly got a little shock at seeing how much she was showing off, as he whipped his head back around and looked down to stare at his lunch. However, he slowly moved it back so that he was able to get a clear sideways look at her. While he wasn't facing straight toward her Tessa could tell he was looking at her exposed crotch and she had to fight to keep her expression neutral. Nolan turned to face the screen for a bit but he soon looked back toward Tessa. He tried to be subtle but since Tessa had been keeping an eye on him she could tell when he was looking.

Having Nolan try to sneak peeks at her barely covered pussy was quite a turn on for Tessa. She had the errant thought that she should reach down and pull the crotch of her panties to the side and reveal her pussy to Nolan. That idea created a surge of arousal that had her pussy getting moist.

Tessa had to lower her legs because she was worried that the scent of her wet pussy might give away how turned on she was. She caught Nolan turning to look as her movement drew his attention. Unable to resist continuing showing off, Tessa left her legs open just wide enough that it would be possible to look up her skirt and see her panties. She noticed Nolan looking her way a few more times and each time she felt a small thrill and wondered whether he was sneaking glances at her panties. The thought that he might be was enough to keep her low key turned on. She got what appeared to be confirmation that Nolan had enjoyed the display when she saw him turn his body away from her and adjust his pants. Tessa was sure that he was trying to conceal that he had an erection and she felt a sense of satisfaction that she had caused it.

When they finished watching Demon Slayer Tessa and Nolan stayed in the meeting room and talked. Nolan was quite flustered and had difficulty keeping eye contact with her. Tessa was enjoying herself immensely and couldn't help shifting her legs in the hope that she could get Nolan to look.

After lunch Tessa returned to the reception desk and waved to Nolan as he headed back to the above floor. She tried to focus herself back on work but was finding it difficult due to being still partially turned on from shamelessly teasing Nolan.

It took a while for Tessa to notice that she had left her skirt at its very short length. Tessa knew that she should return it to a more acceptable length but she liked how sexy it made her feel. There weren't any deliveries or visitors expected to arrive that afternoon but Tessa entertained the thought of some burly guy arriving with a delivery. She would have to leave the cover of the reception desk and the guy would see her very short skirt. She then imagined having to lead a group of delivery men to an office and feeling their gaze on her exposed thighs and the just covered curve of her ass.

Tessa squirmed on her chair and could feel that her skirt had inched up slightly, making it even shorter. Looking down, she could see that a hint of the crotch of her thong was visible. Her immediate reaction was to pull her skirt back down to cover her exposed underwear but she stopped herself as her hands gripped the hem of her skirt. Letting go of her skirt and putting her hands back on the computer keyboard Tessa stared at her computer monitor as she shifted in her seat as if trying to get comfortable. Looking down again she saw that her skirt had inched up a little further clearly exposing a portion of her thong.

Her eyes darted to the security cameras in the reception area. They were mainly focused on the area in between the elevators and the reception desk but Tessa assumed that they had a wide enough view that they would also capture her sitting at the reception desk. The front of the reception desk was high enough that only a portion of her upper torso would be in view of the security cameras. Tessa also reassured herself that since her legs were under the desk there was no chance that the cameras could see her exposed panties.

That reassurance had Tessa daring herself to test her limits. Without any hesitation she grabbed the sides of her skirt and gently pulled upward while at the same time wiggling her ass to help the skirt go up easier. Soon her skirt slipped past the curve of her ass. Tessa stopped wiggling but continued to draw her skirt upward until the hem was sitting above her ass.

Sitting at the reception desk with nothing covering her lower body was unreal. Remembering to try and look normal for the security cameras Tessa turned her attention back to her computer and reviewed her emails. She was constantly looking down and each time seeing her skirt bunched around her hips and her panties in plain view gave her a small jolt of excitement.

Tessa knew that she shouldn't stay exposed out here but she just didn't feel any urgency to cover herself up again. Since there weren't any further deliveries expected today and Jennifer didn't seem likely to visit, the only risk that Tessa thought of was Jasper coming out to visit the kitchenette or to talk to her. Other than that, she could be completely bottomless and there would be no difference. The daring part of Tessa latched onto that thought and urged her to try it out. It would be simple to just slip her panties off and stash them under the reception desk.

It was such a stupid and risky idea but Tessa wasn't able to dismiss it. She was able to convince herself that it wasn't that risky, there was almost zero chance of anyone coming by unannounced and if she kept an eye out she would see Jasper if he came out of his office. She could easily fix her clothes so that by the time he got close to the reception desk he wouldn't see her exposed.

As she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties she could feel herself getting even more turned on. Tessa couldn't believe just how exciting she was finding this, she knew it was perverted but she couldn't bring herself to stop. Not wanting to draw it out and look odd for the cameras Tessa quickly lifted her ass from the seat and slipped her panties down to the top of her thighs. When she was seated again she pushed her panties down further until they were around her knees. Her pussy was now exposed to view out in the middle of a public area.

Tessa was momentarily frozen with amazement at seeing her pussy out in the open, in the context of being at work it was weird but also very exciting. She forced herself to look back up to her computer and act as if she hadn't just slipped her panties down to her knees.

Tessa's eyes were looking at the computer screen and her fingers were resting on the keyboard but her focus was on the feel of her bare ass on the seat and the cool air on her exposed pussy. Moving her knees back and forth, Tessa was able to get her panties to slip down to her ankles. The movement also had her thighs exert some very pleasant pressure on her pussy and her breathing became noticeably heavier. With some manoeuvring of her ankles, Tessa was soon completely free of her panties.

A grin spread across her face at the thought of how she might appear to the security cameras. Up top she was dressed somewhat modestly but below the desk top she was only wearing shoes. Feeling naughty Tessa spread her legs wide open and as her pussy lips partially parted they felt slick. She sneaked a touch of her pussy and confirmed that she was thoroughly wet. The pressure of her touch sent tingles through her and she quickly took her hand away. Her arousal was getting a little too much for her to manage but Tessa had enough presence of mind to resist masturbating right there at the reception desk. She pulled her skirt back down before getting up and walking as calmly as possible to the bathroom.

As soon as she was inside the bathroom Tessa removed her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Leaning onto the sink Tessa slipped a hand between her thighs and began to slide her fingers across the lips of her pussy. In Tessa's mind she pictured herself back in the conference room with her legs up though this time her pussy was fully exposed. Nolan turned and saw her bare pussy and was so overcome by his arousal he came over to her, spread her legs apart even further and just start fucking her.

Tessa pushed a couple fingers inside her wet pussy and began to fuck herself on them. Confident that the women's bathroom was isolated from the rest of the floor, Tessa didn't bother to restrain the volume of her moans. With added stimulation from grinding her clit against the palm of her hand it didn't take long before Tessa was overcome by her climax. Letting out a loud cry of pleasure, Tessa's fingers continued to stimulate her pulsing pussy until it got overly sensitive and the sensations became too much.

Coming down from her orgasm Tessa smiled at the sight of her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She looked flushed and there was a hint of relaxed satisfaction from the release of tension. The only thing that would have made her feel better was if she had actually been fucked by Nolan. In her mind she told herself that maybe that was something she could do tomorrow.

It was a wild thought but at the moment getting Nolan to fuck her in the office seemed very achievable. Tessa didn't dismiss the idea immediately as being too crazy or inappropriate, she really wanted to be fucked. Masturbating felt good but she had done a fair bit of that during the lockdown, there was a need within her for human touch. If Tessa wanted to have sex with Nolan at the office, tomorrow would probably be her last opportunity. While Tessa was unsure whether she could go through with it, she was determined to push herself as far as possible to make the most of the opportunity.

On Friday Tessa wore a short sleeved forest green dress. The hem went down to her knee and it came with it's own belt that gave it some shape and ensured it wasn't too loose. With the belt tied up the dress showed the curves of her chest but wasn't restricting. The dress was a lot more modest than what she had been wearing the past few days but that wouldn't affect what she had planned.

The morning went by relatively quickly with a couple of phone calls with enquiries about office space that was available, leasing rates and minimum leasing terms. In addition, Fiona asked Tessa to help out with some of her work again. All the work kept Tessa from thinking too much about her plans for lunchtime and maybe getting second thoughts.

Around half past twelve one of the elevators opened with Nolan emerging with his bag and a smile for Tessa. "Hey. Are you ready for lunch?"

Tessa returned his smile, "Just about, I have a few things I want to take care of first."

"Cool, I'll just get my laptop set up."

Nolan smiled again before disappearing into one of the large meeting rooms. Tessa quickly finished an email to Jennifer and sent it off. That done, Tessa found her pulse had sped up and she could feel butterflies in her stomach, could she really go through with this? While there were some doubts that she could go through with having sex in the workplace Tessa was swayed by her underlying determination to take her idea as far as she could.

Tessa hurried to the bathroom where she took off her bra and panties. After putting her dress back on she looked herself over in the mirror. There was nothing noticeably different about her appearance except that her nipples were slightly poking against the material of her dress. She also saw that her face looked a bit flushed but other than that there was nothing to suggest anything inappropriate was about to happen. Taking a deep breath Tessa clutched her bra and panties tightly in her hand and left the bathroom.

Walking back to the reception desk Tessa wondered just how much detail the security cameras picked up. If anyone reviewed the footage would they be able to see how her now unrestrained breasts were bouncing from her quick pace? Would they be able to make out the strap of her bra hanging from her hand? The possibility that they might gave Tessa a bit more of a buzz on top of the excitement she was already feeling. Looking down Tessa could see that her hard nipples were poking through the material of her dress.

When she got to the desk she stashed her bra and panties in the bottom drawer with her handbag. She then set the phone to have any calls go to her headset before grabbing the headset and heading toward the meeting room Nolan had gone into. Just outside the doors, before entering the room Tessa undid the buttons on her dress so that the only thing keeping it closed was the belt.

As Tessa entered the meeting room Nolan looked up at her and smiled, she then knew that she was going to go ahead. She didn't say anything as she approached the table and put the headset down. Nolan could sense something was up and he looked at her questioningly.

Feeling a flush of warmth from his attention, Tessa undid the belt holding the front of her dress closed and then pulled the sides open exposing her bare body to Nolan. His eyes widened and she could see his gaze moving down, lingering on her breasts with her hard nipples and then moving down to her clean shaven pussy. His eyes returned to her face and his mouth opened but he didn't say anything.

She felt giddy and excited at just how dumbstruck Nolan was and the admiring lust filled look in his eyes stirred her to move things along.