Workplace Opportunities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to have sex?"

Nolan didn't respond and there was an excruciating moment where Tessa was hit with uncertainty. Had she taken things too far out of Nolan's comfort zone? Thankfully the pause appeared to just be Nolan's mind taking its time to process what she had said.

Nolan's eyes widened even further and his head nodded briefly. Without saying anything he rose from his chair and moved toward Tessa. She stepped forward to meet him and he tilted her head back to kiss her deeply. His kiss really conveyed the surge of lust running through him and Tessa felt herself responding. Her mouth opened and his tongue immediately came through to press against hers. She pushed her pelvis against his and felt his hardening cock through his pants. He pushed his cock back against her and Tessa moaned into his mouth.

Their kiss broke and Nolan quickly looked around the room before returning his gaze to Tessa. "The table okay for you?"

Tessa smiled, "The table is good."

Nolan slid his hand under her dress and placed it on her bare hip and manoeuvred her so that her back was to the table. Tessa was a little surprised, she thought he would bend her over the table and fuck her from behind. This way was good too and had the added benefit of her dress keeping her skin from touching the cold surface of the table. Tessa sat down onto the table and lay herself back slowly until she was on her back.

Nolan quickly undid his belt and pants and pushed them down along with his underwear. As Tessa watched she saw Nolan's hard cock spring up when released from his underwear. It was the first live cock she had seen in quite a few months and she could feel her anticipation building even higher. Tessa reached down and gently stroked her pussy. Owing to her anticipation and the sight of Nolan's cock, her pussy was already very moist. Her light teasing touches and the knowledge she was about to be fucked brought a small surge of additional wetness.

Nolan moved in and took hold of her hip with one hand and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy with the other. Instead of pushing straight inside her he kept it just touching her slick pussy lips.

"Put it in me, Nolan. I want to feel your cock inside me. Give me your cock."

There was a look of intense concentration on Nolan's face as he nodded. "Okay, but I need to take it slowly, I might blow my load too fast otherwise."

"Sure. Take your time but I need your cock now."

Nolan pushed his cock into her gradually, breathing slowly as the head of his cock was lodged further in the folds of her pussy and then eased inside her warm welcoming passage. His low deliberate pace was like exquisite torture for Tessa, she urgently wanted him inside her but feeling him fill her pussy incrementally was playing delicious havoc on her senses.

When Nolan's crotch was pressing against hers, he paused and let himself get his arousal under control. Tessa whimpered, just like Nolan was worried that he might come too soon, Tessa now thought there was a chance she could climax just from having his cock inside her.

"Are you okay?" There was a note of concern in Nolan's voice and if Tessa was able to move without triggering her climax she would have kissed him for how sweet he was.

"I'm feeling amazing. It's been a while since I've had sex and your cock feels really good."

She felt his cock pulse and she gasped. "I don't think I'm far from coming myself. Want to just go for it?"

Nolan's cock pulsed again and he nodded, an excited grin on his face. He took a breath and pulled his cock back and started sliding it in and out of her pussy. The friction of Nolan's cock was electrifying and Tessa moaned with delight. Taking her moan as encouragement, Nolan thrust into Tessa harder.

Tessa moved her hands to her breasts to squeeze them and tug on her nipples. The additional stimulation brought her right to the point of coming. Another hard thrust and Tessa went over the edge, she tipped her head back and released a prolonged groan. Her pussy clenched around Nolan's cock and his thrusts became erratic.

Nolan grunted and had a strained expression on his face. "Tessa! I'm about to come. Where do you want me to come?"

His question cut through the haze of her orgasm and Tessa had a brief moment of panic as it occurred to her that due to the lockdown she hadn't been keeping up with her contraception.

Urgently, she blurted out a response. "Don't come inside me!"

Nolan didn't say anything but she thought he might have nodded. He thrust into her hard a couple more times before pulling out of her pussy. Looking down, Tessa saw his cock hovering over her pelvis before Nolan grasped it, gave it a hard pump and groaned as he shot his cum up across her belly to just below her breasts. He pumped his cock a few more times and more cum spurted out onto her stomach.

Once Nolan had finished coming he took a deep breath and exhaled hard before climbing onto the table to kiss Tessa.

There was a slight disbelieving look on Nolan's face when they broke their kiss. "Wow, that was something."

"I hope you aren't done yet, I'd really like some more of your cock."

Nolan grinned happily, "There's no chance I'm done."

Just then though her headset began to beep, signalling an incoming call.

"Fuck!"

Nolan quickly got off the table and out of Tessa's way as she hurried over to the headset and answered the call. Fortunately it wasn't a notification that a delivery was waiting, it was just someone making enquiries. Unfortunately Tessa needed to head back to the reception desk so that she could take notes and check what offices were available and what size those offices were. As Tessa stalled by asking the person a question about their needs she looked around for something she could use to wipe off Nolan's cum but couldn't see anything. The urgency of the situation made Tessa resort to rubbing the cum into her skin as best she could before hurriedly doing her dress back up and going to the reception desk.

As she was caught up in checking the details of available offices and passing them on to the caller Jasper passed by the reception desk and headed toward the kitchenette. Tessa noticed that he shot her a glance but since it was just a glance she thought that her appearance must be normal. After getting the caller's contact details and promising to get back to them with responses to the questions she couldn't answer Tessa was able to end the call. She wanted to get back to Nolan soon but thought she should get a start on an email to Jennifer passing on the caller's queries while they were still fresh in her mind.

While she started putting the email together Jasper came back and stood right in front of her at the desk. She was slightly alarmed but kept her composure. Jasper smiled knowingly, "Looks like you've been making the most of the lack of people around."

Tessa fought to keep herself composed but she could feel her face warming. "Sorry, what are you talking about?"

Jasper laughed, "You're looking pretty flushed and I can smell sex all around you. Don't worry, I don't think this is something Jennifer needs to know about. I just hope you're being careful."

Jasper's eyes looked meaningfully in the direction of the security cameras. He then winked, "I'll be off now, I wouldn't want to keep you from your lunch break."

Tessa could feel the heat rising in her face as she blushed in embarrassment at Jasper knowing that she had just been fucked.

"Have a good afternoon, I'll see you next week." Jasper gave her a small wave before heading to the elevators and pressing the call button.

As Tessa watched Jasper get into an elevator, she was still somewhat mortified but she was also feeling quite turned on by the fact that she had been caught, if only by deduction. She looked at her computer monitor and then turned to look at the meeting room where Nolan was waiting. She really wanted to get back to Nolan so she quickly typed up the important details of the query, not bothering with correcting errors or writing in proper sentences and then saved it in draft. The rest of the email could wait until her break was over.

Tessa went back to the meeting room, undoing her dress on the way, not concerned of what little might be caught on the security cameras. On re-entering the meeting room she slipped her dress off of her shoulders leaving her naked but for her shoes. Nolan had been eating but immediately dropped his sandwich and swallowed what he had in his mouth.

Tessa turned around to give Nolan a good view of her ass. Looking over her shoulder she could see that it had captured his attention. She wiggled her ass for him a little before leaning over the table and sticking her ass up high. Tessa shot a smouldering look at Nolan, the invitation was clear and he wasted no time moving up behind her. Tessa's anticipation built as she heard Nolan unzip his trousers and push them down. There was no hesitance this time, one of his hands grabbed her hip and held her steady as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed straight in.

Tessa moaned as she felt Nolan's cock fill her pussy until it was fully inside her. She was so wet, Nolan pushing inside her made an obscene sound. There was a brief pause as Nolan tightened his hold on her hips before he withdrew his cock almost to the head and then thrust it back in.

After a few slow strokes Nolan quickly increased the pace and force of his thrusts, causing his balls to slap against her mound. Tessa's pussy was being pounded and she was loving every bit of it. The sensations from her pussy were sending pleasure all through her body. No longer concerned about making too much noise, Tessa was moaning and gasping out loud.

A part of her wondered what would happen if someone visited the floor now or if Jasper came back for whatever reason. Would they be able to hear her moans, would they be able to tell that she was being fucked hard and loving every bit of it? Would they feel the need to see what was happening? Anyone coming into the room now would be treated to a pornographic vision. The way Tessa and Nolan were positioned, a visitor would have a front-on view of Tessa leaning over the table with Nolan behind her, holding on tightly as he slammed his cock in and out of her. They would be treated to the sight of Tessa's breasts capped with her hard brown nipples bouncing from the impact of Nolan's thrusts.

The thought of someone opening the door to the conference room and witnessing Nolan plowing her from behind wasn't concerning, it actually added to her excitement. The mental imagery and the hot thick cock filling her were overwhelming and soon Tessa was climaxing. Tessa cried out loudly as she came, Nolan slowed the pace of his thrusting but kept fucking her through her orgasm. The tension of pleasure in her body never fully died down. The continued stimulation from Nolan's cock kept her arousal stoked and Tessa could feel herself building towards another climax.

Nolan's hands had slid from her hips and were now gripping the sides of her ass firmly. While he was just holding her steady, Tessa could feel just how strong he was. She wasn't sure she would be able to break free of his hold, not that she wanted to. The pace of his thrusting picked up again, making her gasp. Nolan was breathing heavily and grunting from his exertion but otherwise he showed no signs of tiring.

Tessa was beginning to approach her next orgasm and began pleading for Nolan to get her there. "Oh, oh, oh Nolan! I'm almost there. Please, fuck me harder, please make me come."

Her words had an immediate effect on Nolan, his grip on her ass tightened and he was giving his thrusts everything he had. He grunted, "I'm getting close Tessa."

Nolan's cock felt like it was beginning to swell even further and that was enough to get Tessa over the line. Tessa's back arched and she let out a guttural groan as she came, her body shuddering from the strength of her orgasm. Her pussy fluttering around Nolan's cock brought him to his own climax. He groaned out loud and pulled his cock out of Tessa. Moments later she felt him shoot his cum up over her back. It felt amazingly dirty and hot, here she was at work well fucked and now covered in cum front and back.

She lowered her body to lie on the table, the cold surface was a shock contrast to the heat of her body. Nolan dropped into one of the seats by the table and was breathing heavily. Tessa turned her head and met his eyes, they both smiled. It was Tessa who ended up speaking first.

"I hope that you didn't mind me hijacking our lunch break."

Nolan smiled wryly, "It certainly beats watching Demon Slayer."

"It's a pity we won't be able to do this again. With the tenants moving in next week it would be far too risky."

Nolan furrowed his brow in thought before coming to a realisation that had him smiling. "Well, we could go up to the next floor. The area with the servers will still be empty. I haven't been told of anyone moving their equipment in so we should have that space all to ourselves, at least for next week."

Tessa grinned, it looked like the window of opportunity for workplace fun hadn't closed just yet.