Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd forgotten where we were, I looked over at the woman in the seat across the aisle. Her eyes were wild with lust, watching us. Her right hand cupping and pinching her breasts over her shirt, and her left slipped deep into her suit pants rubbing herself furiously. Her arm shook with her effort as she watched Michele work her magic on my cock.

The plane lurched into the air, and Michele forced my cock down her throat. The bulbous head clenched in her throat, and her lips wrapped tightly around the base. That was all I needed, I threw my head back into the seat, arched slightly and unloaded a torrent of hot cum into her mouth. She greedily sucked and slurped every single spurt after spurt. Each one feeling like my balls were emptying into her warm mouth. For a long time she stroked me into her mouth, savoring every drop. As she lifted her head, swallowing again, she looked across the aisle, I looked in the same direction.

The woman was staring at Michele, rubbing her pussy frantically inside her pants, then she froze, every muscle in her body tensed, her face twisted in a beautiful agony and shuddered from head to toe as a powerful orgasm washed over her. She bit her lip to stifle a cry, all that left her lips was a whimper as she bucked again with another forceful contraction.

She kept watching us, and we kept watching her, as her orgasm subsided and Michele began licking my shaft clean, she slid over every inch making sure no drop off cum was wasted. My cock began to soften, and as it did, she tucked it back away carefully in my pants.

We watched as our 'fan' pulled her sopping fingers from her own pants, they were glistening and wet with her juices. She looked at both of us, and stuffed two in her mouth immediately, cleaning herself off her own fingers. It was such an erotic sight. Part of me wanted to taste her desperately, but I didn't dare ask, given that my own fingers were covered in Michele's cum, instead I lifted my hand to my mouth, as I did, Michele stopped me, and popped my fingers into her own mouth. Never losing eye contact with the woman across the aisle as they both tasted themselves on their fingers.

It was so sexy, I could have started round two for myself pretty quickly. But the plane was leveling off, as we reached cruising altitude. Both women sat back in their seats and composed themselves...a little. Michele hugged my arm again and leaned over for a passionate kiss. I could still taste her own sweet and fruity pussy on her lips and tongue.

We kissed for what seemed like an hour, but was more likely a few minutes. We started to hear the flight attendants stirring in the kitchen, preparing snack and drinks for us. Michele adjusted her bra, and buttoned her blouse, I zipped up, and we sat like any other couple on the plane that hadn't just made each other come incredibly hard.

I looked over at the woman across the aisle. She was mostly composed as well. She grinned a devilish grin back at me.

"My name is Scott..." I said to her quietly, "and this is Michele."

"I'm Valerie....it's......interesting to meet you." She replied with a smile.

This trip to Chicago was already a memorable one. I sat back for a moment and closed my eyes, just trying to imagine what the week would bring and savoring the after glow feeling of the strong orgasm this beautiful woman next to me had just coaxed out of me. I leaned my head down and kissed the top of her head. Told her she was incredible, and added an emphatic, 'thank you'.....she quietly responded with her own 'thank you' and squeezed my arm again. Our adventures were just beginning...again.

12