Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go clean up, my panties are a swamp." She laughed as she twisted in her seat, stood up, and walked towards the door.

I followed her out, right behind. "All you do is clean up, do NOT, touch yourself. Understood?"

"Understood Scott," she answered as we exited the door. She turned immediately for the bathroom and nearly ran into Valerie but kept going.

"Everything okay?" Valerie asked with a smile. Michele must have looked flushed.

"Never better Valerie, never better." I answered smiling ear to ear.

"You alright? I was going to get a RedBull or something. You need anything?" I asked.

"I'm great," lifting her hand, she held two cans. "One for each of us!"

"Thank you Valerie, that was thoughtful of you." I replied. 'Talented AND thoughtful' is what I thought to myself. I turned and followed her back to our table. I don't think my eyes left her round ass once, each step caused her cheeks to bounce just perfectly inside the tight skirt. She was difficult to take my eyes off her of from any angle, but especially this one.

We sat down again, and she looked at me seriously. "Scott, in case I forget later, I wanted to say thank you. I waited so long for a connection with someone, that I almost forgot what I was waiting for. The last couple days have been amazing, and I hope one day I can express what this means to me."

"Wow, Valerie, that's a lot to take in. But you continue to express it every time you look at me, or whisper to me, touch me, or just smile at me. You make me feel wanted, desired, even just having someone care enough to be interested. It means a lot. Michele has been that way with me as well, but I fear that our relationship may be drawing to a close soon. With the baby due date looming, I don't know if I'll see her. I think that's why she's been so encouraging of us getting to know each other. It would mean a lot to me, knowing that you're out there, and we will see each other again. I don't want to leave Chicago without being sure I'll see you sometime soon." I poured it all out on the table.

She smiled so wide, "there's absolutely no way we leave Chicago without a FIRM date to see each other again." I picked up on her sexual reference. She was being a little funny, but I could see in her eyes, she was serious too. "I couldn't take it if I had to wonder when or if I'd ever feel this connection we have. We'll compare calendars in the morning and see what we can do, okay?"

"Definitely" I confirmed, it felt good knowing she was as serious as I was about continuing this relationship. I knew I needed it, it seemed so does she. I genuinely hoped Michele would support this as well, I didn't want to let her down and make her sad. She was the entire reason for all three of us being whatever we were at this point.

Michele sat down on the other side of me. I looked her over closely. She'd composed herself, still sexy as hell, but the knife edge of needing immediate sexual gratification had been dulled, for now.

"Hey beautiful girl!" I happily said to her, trying to make her smile.

I succeeded, "thanks handsome," she beamed back, grinning from ear to ear.

The last session of the day began with earnest. Thankfully, and honestly, I wanted to be anywhere but in this room. I wanted to be upstairs with both of these beautiful women. Even if it was just to cuddle and feel each other breathe, just to be close to them. I was glad we were almost done for the day.

Before I knew it, we were done, and the three of us made our way to the elevators. Upon reaching our floor we walked together and stopped outside the doors for Michele and my rooms.

Valerie pulled us into a three way hug and kissed me, and then kissed Michele. Damn those full lips were so soft and incredible. She spoke first, "now you two go have a fantastic evening together.....and don't tell me a thing about it or I'll be jealous as hell!"

We laughed, kissed her again, and she turned for her own room down the hall. Michele and I entered through the same door as no one else was around, as soon as it closed she kissed me passionately. Pushing me into the wall our lips caressed one another passionately, tongues slipping into each other's mouths. She was such a good kisser, it never ceased to amaze me. I felt that familiar throb against my thigh, she was incredibly effective at waking me up. I pulsed again as we kissed more intensely.

After a moment, she backed up a couple steps, dropped her jacket to the floor, quickly unbuttoned her blouse, and immediately unclasped her bra. Her heavy breasts spilled free as they had before. Ample and swollen, her creamy skin, tipped with her erect pink flesh, I wanted to devour every inch of her starting with those tight nipples.

She dropped her shirt and bra to the floor, and stepped toward me. Her belly and breasts pressed against me. She kissed me again, and we both melted into each other's mouths.

Her hand dropped and found my pulsating cock trapped in my pants. She was squeezing hard and stroking as she kissed me more passionately. Both my hands wrapped around her and cupped her pert little ass, a hard squeeze elicited a moan from her lips into my mouth. The aching I felt in my body, indicated the release I desperately needed. It would be so easy to keep going right now, just lift her skirt, tear my hard mast from my pants and impale her forcefully against the door. Her pussy would feel so hot and wet around my throbbing length inside her. Fuck I wanted to take her right now, bad, but what I really wanted was something special for her tonight. Giving in now would find the release we both needed immediately, but it wouldn't be memorable enough for her. I wanted to give her something special, something that would make her lay awake in bed, months from now, and touch herself.

Despite what every nerve ending in my body told me, I let go of her butt and stopped our kiss. "Later...." I said trying to sound confident.

"Nooooooo," she pleaded with me. Her eyes and voice were so desperate. "I can't wait, please Scott!"

"Later baby," I kissed her gently and carefully holding her shoulders, turned her around, and guided her toward the doorway to her bathroom. Her whole body pouted as she walked, sulking as she closed her bathroom door behind her. She was frustrated now, maybe sad too, but that would all change soon enough.

My mind wandered about tonight as I went to the closet and picked out my clothes. A navy blue suit, white oxford shirt, the same leather dress shoes I'd packed and a bright red pocket square, socks but no underwear. I waited until I heard her shower running before I jumped in mine for myself. Thinking if she heard mine first she might attempt to assault me in the shower. Normally, that would have been a welcome surprise.

Showered, shaved, and dressed I waited for Michele to finish getting ready. As I eyed my watch, realizing we needed to leave soon or we'd miss our boat. Soon, I'd have to encourage her to get going with me.

My mind thought about our first week together months ago, how we'd flirted carefully in the office. How the passion and experiences we'd shared outside of work hours had changed the course of both our lives. I thought about our nights by the pool, inviting relative strangers to share in our passion together. Michele had been absolutely gobsmacked the first night when the six men from the bar had joined in, in a surprise move she had let them finish all over her, bathing her in creamy cum from all the men, ending with me. The next night, we had incredible group sex by the pool. She'd taken me inside her virginal ass as she'd gone down on that young hostess. So many other sexual acts explored that night. Those were nights to remember for sure, and I wanted the same intensity for tonight.

I was genuinely thankful for Michele, we'd awakened something inside both of us we'd thought we had both lost. In a way, that week had helped us rediscover ourselves. In some ways, it seemed like a lifetime ago.

She had always wanted to make her own pornography, and I intended to 'star' with her in her movie with the help of the photographer to fulfill that fantasy of hers. Together with being on a sight seeing boat below the high rises of Chicago, this would be an incredible night for her, I was going to make sure of it.

"Well?" She appeared suddenly and shot her question from the doorway to her room.

Looking up, I was astounded at what I found before me. She stood proudly in front of me, her blonde hair pulled up tight into a ponytail again, her face, bright and happy, her eyes sparkled and her smile and could be soon for miles. Clinging to her pregnant body was a tight, strapless, white dress of crushed satin, it hugged every beautiful curve of her breasts, belly, and hips, ending mid-way down her thighs. White stockings covered the soft skin of her legs and strapped five inch heels hugged her feet. She slowly turned around for me, pushing her ass out as she did, her position and the tight material only highlighted her little round cheeks. Her narrow waist apparent from behind and with her hair pulled up high, she exposed all of her skin above the low top of her dress. She wore no bra as I could see and as she turned around to face me, it was obvious, the natural swell and slope of her breasts ended in the hard tips of her nipples pushing through the thin white fabric of her dress.

Picking my jaw off the floor again with her, "My God Michele, you look absolutely stunning!"

She smiled bigger, giggling a bit, her big breasts bouncing inside her thin dress as she did. She blushed even. "Too much?"

"No, you're perfect." I assured her. If she didn't believe my voice, she could believe the tent forming in my suit pants. Throbbing already, and without underwear, the crown was clearly visible to her. She looked briefly and smiled wide again.

I tore my eyes from her to glance at my watch, we needed to go. No time to waste, grabbing her by the hand, I led her from the room. Not caring if people saw us leaving together anymore. If someone saw, let them talk.

The Porsche made the drive to the docks quick and enjoyable. Her ponytail letting her hair flow in the wind without getting out of control. She stroked my arm as we drove. I appreciated how she always wanted to be touching me. A parking space was relatively easy to find, and we walked quickly to the docks where the dinner cruise ships were parked. I tried not to stare as Michele's heavy breasts bounced, bra-free, inside the thin dress. She need to adjust the top frequently as to not spill her globes from it.

She giggled as she stopped walking to adjust the dress again. "I was smaller when I bought this dress. You can see everything!"

She was commenting while she looked at her pink buds, pressed against the inside of her dress, now jutted out in the most beautiful and obscene way. The curves of the swells and crevasses under of her breasts were exposed as the fabric was stretched. She also reached down and tugged down the hem of her dress, it had crept up higher, exposing the detailed lace bands at the tops of her stockings half way up her thighs. I wondered if she wore panties, as no visible lines through the dress gave me the answer. If so, they were well hidden, I secretly hoped to myself that her perfect lips were bare underneath as we continued our walk.

Arriving on the dock, we were greeted by a host, a handsome young kid, probably 22, dark hair slicked back, about 6ft tall, and looked to be well built under his white short sleeve shirt and white slacks, a red vest taking the place of a suit. He double checked our reservation on his tablet, "you just made it, we were hoping you'd be able to join us." As he spoke his eyes roamed Michele's dress, the pale and bare skin of her shoulders, her barely contained chest jutting towards him, "right this way", he eyed Michele in her dress again, almost gawking momentarily at her very pregnant belly, and grinned as he turned and lead us down the floating dock to our boat.

Michele looked at me and smirked, she'd noticed his attention to her curves, and that smile told me she enjoyed his attention. She struggled a bit in her heels on the floating dock, her pregnant body throwing off her center of gravity making walking in heels difficult even more difficult with the bobbing dock.

Two more men dressed in the same white and red uniform helped her board the boat with extended hands to help her across the gap between boat and dock. They were shorter than our escort here. They were likely 5'8 or so, with sandy blonde hair, one curly, the other straight. Both bearded men were powerfully built, bulky muscles stretched the shirt sleeves around their arms and large hands indicated they hauled lines from boats most of their lives. She stepped carefully with their help, and I crossed easily behind her. Their eyes never left her body, she noticed and they didn't seem to care they were caught staring at her beautiful curves. I could have fallen into the water and I don't think either of them would have torn their eyes from her, in their minds, no doubt, already devouring her.

I noted the handsome kid, tossing lines from the dock and hoping onto the boat himself.

"Everyone is staring at me." She said a little sheepishly.

"You're beautiful." I tried to boost her confidence.

"I know that look, they can see everything, they want to fuck me!" She whispered back.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No, but it's gotten me really wet! You know I only want you baby." She confirmed what I'd thought, she was as turned in as I had hoped.

The captain someplace, dropped the boat into gear and we carefully pulled away. Michele took my arm as the handsome kid, I finally saw his name tag, 'Chris', led the way and we were escorted into the dining cabin. Momentarily my heart stopped as I made eye contact with a smiling Cassie at the far end of the room. I must have looked panicked, so she quickly lifted her menu to cover her face before Michele noticed.

As we walked through the dining cabin, what Michele did notice is every pair of eyes watching her. Men and women alike, looking away from each other to observe this beautiful woman walking past them. It seemed everyone was taking time to undress her with their eyes. They didn't have much to imagine as the tight white dress hardly concealed a curve. A moment ago fifty or so people were all seated and looking over their menus, and making small talk. The room fell completely silent, all eyes on Michele, she clung to my arm a little tighter.

One older woman looking over Michele's practically exposed body turned up her nose and shot a sneer at her presumed husband at the table. He smiled as Michele and I walked by, enjoying himself despite his wife's disapproval.

Nearly everyone else behaved as he did, smiling and ogling Michele. Even with her new found confidence in herself, she still clutched my arm tightly, feeling exposed and vulnerable momentarily.

At the back of the room, we approached a narrow stairwell to the top deck. It was blocked by a chain across from one side to the other and a sign that read, 'RESERVED-Private Party'. Chris opened the chain and offered a wave for Michele to continue up the stairs. With me immediately behind her behind, now face level with me, I nearly couldn't control myself. All I wanted was to lift her dress and bite her tender cheek, undoubtedly making her squeal in painful delight. I resisted, knowing soon enough I'd have my chance.

"Oh my" Michele exclaimed as she stood on the top desk of the boat. She gawked at the tall buildings all lit differently above us, their reflections in the water as the ship moved slowly.

"Beautiful," I agreed, but standing behind her, I wasn't looking at the buildings, my eyes were entirely trained on Michele's perky little cheeks I'd stopped myself from biting a moment ago.

Open air seats lined most of each side and were surrounded by railings, with more seating in the middle. They were a couch style for comfortable viewing. The center section, a giant oval, flat padded area on top with seating all around. A single candle lit table, covered in a table cloth with two chairs resided on the aft portion of the deck. A rose in small vase lit by the candle, when Michele finally noticed, she vibrated with excitement.

"You're amazing!" She nearly yelled enthusiastically turning and giving me a hug.

I smiled within her embrace and hugged her back. She pulled back partially to look at me.

"Thank you," she said before kissing me passionately. Those soft lips caressed mine, and melted my whole body.

"We haven't even had," I was about to say dinner, "dessert yet." I smirked, knowing what I had planned.

She just smiled, and kissed me again. Electrical impulses shot through my face and down my neck. It was like kissing her for the first time again. For a moment we stood and continued kissing each other, paralyzed with passion for each other.

"Ah, hem..." Chris had followed us up the stairs and was standing by the table gesturing for us to be seated.

We smiled, released our embrace on each other and sat as he suggested. Once we sat, Chris disappeared back down the stairs and we began to look around at the view and made small talk about the view. She was giddy with excitement.

"I had no idea you'd bring me here, like this!" She said excitedly.

"It's our last night in Chicago together, I wanted to do something memorable." I said.

"This is memorable!" She returned.

"We haven't even gotten to the memorable part yet," I said coyly, smirking.

She smiled, wondering silently.

Our server arrived, a beautiful redhead, tall, long, curly hair flowed down to her shoulder blades. She wore the same uniform as the rest of the staff we'd seen. She was tall, maybe 5'10, petite with a small chest, very narrow waist, and what looked like a larger hips and ass, hard to see as she approached us. Green eyes were just visible in the fading light, she looked to be of Irish decent, and strikingly beautiful, Michele noticed too.

"I'm Shannon, here to make your evening enjoyable-"

I smirked, hoping she was inferring what I was thinking.

She continued, "would you like to start with something to drink before I let you know what the chef is preparing for you?"

As she spoke I watched Michele, she smiled at Shannon, asking for what I already knew, ice water, no alcohol for the pregnant girl. But it was her facial expressions as she mouthed her words, and the way her eyes floated up and down Shannon's body.

The feeling was mutual, as I ordered an ice water to match, Shannon hardly took her eyes off Michele. Walking her eyes down every inch of Michele's body on display by that thin white dress. She did manage a smile at me before she turned to retrieve our drinks. I had been correct, a large ass for her small frame, stuffed into her white uniform pants. Round and big, the crease where her cheeks met her thighs exposing her as if wearing nothing. It was a beautiful sight both Michele and I appreciated.

We looked at each other, and at the same time said, "you want to fuck her don't you?"

We laughed, thinking the same thing. We'd referenced other occasions recently where we were thinking the same thing. Damn this girl was sexy and fun to be around. The mental connection with Michele was such a big part of why our physical connection was so strong. We knew how each other thought, processed things, it made it easier to anticipate each other's desires. Right now I was curious to see if Michele's sweet tasting pussy was pooling on the back of her dress while sitting across from me. I'd tried to keep her wet and wanting more all afternoon and evening. Soon, all that build up would pay off.

Shannon was back before we knew it, set our drinks down and told us what the first course would be. She flirted with both of us this time, looking at me as she bent over to lay Michele's napkin in her lap, knowing I'd be checking out the curve of her ass as she did. It looked like she did the same for Michele. I wanted to reach over her hip and grasp her cheeks but self control prevailed.