Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slowly began to subside in intensity and forcefulness. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me, we kissed passionately as I relaxed and let her body settle back to the padded cushion beneath us. Our bodies not quite done still twitched and poured our warm juices into and over one another. Everyone else in the world disappeared, for us, it was just the two of us now. Everyone else momentarily fell away.

For a long time we held each other and kissed, feeling our bodies adjust to my shrinking mast and her tightening folds. Her full lips suckled mine as our tongues conveyed the passion we both were feeling. Noises in the background began to bring us out of our orgasm induced bliss.

Still inside her, we looked to the side together. We saw a very spent Colt being lovingly caressed by Cassie sitting on the deck. Shannon, Chris and the two men just lightly caressed themselves as they watched us. Tim and Jenni exhausted but still filming. Behind them there were more people. When did they get up here? The entire dining cabin had emptied and at least 40 people stood watching. Our wails must have brought them up to explore. Most were smiling, a bunch totally shocked, a few looked disgusted. But all of their eyes had been on us, watching Michele and I connect on the deepest of levels, exposing our lovemaking and passion for all to see.

I gently slipped out of her and rested on my hip, my wet cock slipping from her folds and smacking the cushions with a wet slap.

Clapping began with one, then nearly all of them. Almost all of the people from downstairs were smiling and clapping for us, sharing their enthusiasm for our love on display. Rather than feel embarrassed, I felt proud, and I was sure that Michele felt the same.

Tim and Jenni finally dropped their cameras and laid down on their backs on the deck, exhausted. They'd remained on point all night, through all these antics, and even participated to make Michele's night more special.

I kissed Michele again. Her lips were home to me, a safe place. We could hear people walking back down stairs and after a long time kissing, I eventually opened my eyes. We were alone again, all except for Shannon, who stood fully dressed, albeit a little disheveled near our table. Michele and I groggily stopped kissing and I helped her off the platform over the seats we'd been on for who knew how long.

As we picked up our clothes we walked to the table. Shannon held out two fresh warm towels to clean up with. Where they came from I don't know but she was prepared. I helped wipe the cum from Michele's body. It seemed to be streaking from everywhere and long strands dripped from her nipples to her belly. As I finished she stood proudly, now mostly clean.

"Now," Shannon started, "still hungry for dessert?"

We all laughed.

"Are you kidding?" Michele asked, "I'm famished!"

I helped Michele back into her little white dress, as Shannon turned for the stairs, I then dressed myself, helping Michele with her chair and sat across from her. Both our hair must have looked hilarious. Michele tried to fix her ponytail and I tried to comb my hair with my fingers.

"Thank you Scott." She started, "this was so much better than my fantasies of making a sex tape and Venice too. You're incredibly thoughtful."

I smiled proudly, looking into her big beautiful eyes, knowing I'd touched her soul again. She'd touched mine. This connection we shared was undeniable. I pushed back thoughts of her leaving the next day, and focused on the present. Living in this beautiful post orgasmic moment.

I noted the business card and a post-it note of the photographers on the table. Picking it up it had hand written a link to our pictures and videos and a note saying "thank you, give us a week to edit everything." I showed Michele.

"I can't wait to watch us together." She stated, her excited time shared with me.

"Definitely, it's going to be amazing." I returned.

"There were so many people watching us babe," she said cautiously.

"Glad I didn't see the Captain up here!" I joked.

Michele laughed, "we would have ran aground!"

Shannon made her way up the stairs with actual dessert trays. Setting them in front of us, she commented, "You know, you two are really amazing together. Thanks for letting me share some of that tonight."

I smiled and gave her a polite wink as I took the first bite of dessert. I guess we weren't the only ones who felt that connection. Michele and I had something special for sure. Where it went after tonight, I didn't know, but I was going to hold her all night one more time when we got back to the hotel.