Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two men built like fireplugs had enormous amounts of body hair, and were totally focused on Shannon, they moved to either side of Michele, average sized dicks swinging, maybe five or six inches each, they pulled Shannon across Michele's round belly. One taking her mouth, and the other immediately impaling her wet pussy. They see-sawed her back and forth over Michele, as I heard familiar slurping sounds coming from Michele's work on Chris. I knew that feeling well. I lowered my face to devour her some more. I loved Michele's taste!

All the time, the snap, snap from Tim's camera, and "oohs" and "ahhs," came from Jenni as she filmed. They recorded everything, from different angles and positions, capturing Michele in all her glory, being the complete center of attention.

It wasn't long before Chris wailed that her was cumming. She pulled his cock from her warm mouth, she jerked his spasming erection all over her tits. Warm, creamy cum splattered over her pale skin, and hard pink nipples. Some landed on Shannon, but she didn't notice or care, neither did the sailors invading her from both ends. Shannon's muffled grunts from the assault filled the air of the boat deck.

A moment later I looked over and noticed Cassie and Colt, both naked. Cassie squatting in front of him attempting to take his behemoth of a cock into her mouth. Her struggles were somewhat comical as she desperately tried to satisfy that horse cock. Fourteen inches at least, and thick as a can of beer. That pulsating beast began to rise defiantly and stand rock hard, Cassie relinquished herself to sucking on his balls while she stroked that flagpole. I'd only seen it just yesterday, but that guy was blessed, or cursed, I couldn't decide which. I went back to devouring Michele's tasty pussy.

Shaggy hair sailer grunted and blew his wad all over Shannon's ass, splattering her with hot steamy juice over and over as his balls emptied their load onto her perfect cheeks. The straight haired sailor, seeing this, pulled out of Shannon's mouth and stepped over both Michele and Shannon, quickly pushing his buddy backwards and driving his slick cock into her well fucked pussy. Her perfect ass slapped against his pelvis as she grunted loudly. Her noises no longer muffled with a mouthful of his dick, she cried out against his relentless pounding. He rocked Shannon's body which moved Michele too, making it difficult to lick her properly. I looked up and watched as Shannon's body tightened, squeezing down on his shaft and erupting. I heard her squirt splattering against his balls and thighs and sloshing onto the deck below. He couldn't contain it any longer, pulling out, he blew up as Shaggy did, sending streams all over her pretty ass, coating them with another layer of warm and creamy cum from his depths. Shannon collapsed, and sank down to the seat where her knees had been. He walked back to join Shaggy as they watched me resume devouring Michele.

Michelle sat up on her elbows, trying to peer over her pregnant belly at me as I licked her tender folds. Her sweet pussy tasting so fantastic I never wanted to stop. My cock was still hard and pulsating against the padded seat, still slick with Michele's saliva. I found her button and licked her feverishly and slipped a finger into her entrance, finding her spongy spot just behind it. Making a 'come here' motion while ravishing her hard little clit she squealed and released a little orgasm into my mouth, a tiny little squirt. Not the torrent I was looking for, so I continued lapping her softly for a moment, letting her sensitive clit recover before starting again.

My concentration was interrupted by the feeling of a tongue on my ass and a hand slipping underneath and playing with my heavy balls. I stopped and careened my neck around to see Cassie, enjoying herself with my backside as Colt moved in closer to Michele. That monster swinging in front of him like a telephone pole. I saw Michele's tiny hand grasp it and drag it closer to her mouth. I had to see this.

Looking up, I continued touching Michele with my fingers, as Cassie continued her attention to my most sensitive starfish. Her tongue felt amazing as she flicked and licked me.

Michele was going positively out of her mind as she held Colt's heavy monster in her hands, tugging him towards her mouth. Opening as wide as she could, about an inch of the tip slipped past her lips before the girth prevented her from moving any further. She tried wiggling her mouth, and spread her saliva on it like she did with me, but he was just too big.

Cassie flicked her tongue lower, slipping over my smooth balls as her hand reached underneath me and stroked my shaft. She kept fighting for my attention as I watched beautiful Michele, desperately trying to feed herself his massive tool. She relented, as did Cassie, and I'm sure every woman in Colt's past, pulling his cock skyward and sucking his heavy balls into her mouth. Colt groaned at her attention as she stroked with both hands and succulently took care of his sensitive sack with her full and wet lips. He positioned himself to kneel over her, flopping his cock between Michele's ample breasts as she continued lapping his balls, he mashed her breasts together, surrounding his pulsating flesh, and pumped his hips forward and back. Michele moaned at either my attention or his, I wasn't sure.

Cassie was getting impatient and pushed my hips to roll me over, exposing my hard cock to the night air as she flipped me onto my back. I lost touch with Michele's pussy, holding her stocking clad ankle instead. Cassie made eye contact with me and took my cock into her mouth, making it about half way before I felt her tight throat prevent her from going any further. She struggled, pushing down, trying to get more, but my cock didn't budge. I wasn't nearly the size of her Colt, then again, who was? But I was still too bit for her to swallow whole. I smirked a little realizing that Michele still retained her 'title'.

Moaning from Colt stopped both Cassie and I as we looked up at them. Still slipping between her tits, his head even making contact with her big round belly as Michele sucked and licked underneath him. Cassie moved off me and to Michele underneath Colt's pumping ass. She whispered something, Michele didn't stop her attention to Colt's heavy balls but shook her head violently back and forth. Then Cassie moved up to Colt and whispered something to him. He stopped fucking her soft globes and moved to Michele's side. Cassie said something else, and this time, Michele's head shake evolved into a yes nod. Seconds later Colt was helping me up to sit near Michele's head and he repositioned himself between her legs, flopping that monster down onto her round belly. Cassie had walked off to his pants, but returned quickly with a small bottle of lube we were familiar with from yesterday.

Michele looked up at me, her eyes pleading behind her messy face, coated in her saliva, and breasts still covered in a mixture of her spit and Chris' cum. She was a mess, and looked a little scared at what was happening. I stroked her head in my lap next to my rock hard erection.

Cassie squirted the entire bottle into her hand and vigorously rubbed Colt's massive tool. She also rubbed Michele's folds gently as Colt moved himself to position his monster at her entrance. Cassie took Michele's hand and guided it to Colt's pulsating shaft, thick and veiny, looking impossibly larger in her tiny hand. She rubbed his huge head through her slit, jumping a little as it slipped over her sensitive clit, back down, splitting her labia on either side of the bulbous head. She guided him down slowly to her entrance again.

Michele tensed up, grasping my cock in her other hand, I watched her bite her lip and hold her breath. I stroked her hair gently to try and calm her as Cassie rubbed Michele's immensely swollen breasts. I could see milk emerging in droplets from her nipples as a Cassie touched her.

Colt lifted his weight onto his hands on either side of her, allowing Michele the guiding control she needed and began to press into her entrance. The impossibly large head began to stretch her tight little opening. I thought for a moment, 'he's going to ruin her' as I watched him try to press inside.

"Fuck!" Michele cried out, tears welling in her eyes. "No, no, no, go slow!"

Colt was going slow, looking down I could see barely an inch if the head had entered her. The crown still my wider than her inner labia seemed to be able to stretch. He pressed again, Michele's grip on my cock intensified as tears once again began to stream down her face.

Colt eased up, pulling back out, Michele's grip on him still tight, beginning to slid him through her own slit again. After a few deep breaths, Michele said "ok" sheepishly.

She lined him up and Colt flexed his hips again, only an inch at first, then another, the head beginning to stretch her painfully.

"Fuuuuuuuck, it hurts, it fucking hurts!" Michele wailed into the night sky.

Colt backed out again. I wiped the tears from a Michele's face as she breathed hard through clenched teeth. Spit flying around her face. Colt pressed again, this time more forcefully, she screamed as every inch of his massive head pressed inside and her pussy snapped down on his shaft. Momentary relief from the huge head, but her sex still stretched further than ever around his pulsating mast.

She sobbed in my lap, crying out loud as she realized her body couldn't take it. I looked at Colt, he wasn't moving and inch, and seemed to have a guilty expression on his face. Cassie tried to calm her, but Michele cried openly her legs restless trying to ease the pain between them.

"Please!" She pleaded, "make him stop," she sniffled back snot and tears, "get him out of me, I can't take it anymore!"

Cassie nodded at Colt, and he began to pull back. Michele's tight entrance gripped the crown with such force all he did was make the pain worse for a moment. She wailed again.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkk!" She screamed as more tears streamed down her cheeks.

Her lips finally stretched over the ridge and as they reached their thinnest point, nearly ripping, quickly slipped over and shoved him back out of her, her pussy closing on itself.

Michele was shaking uncontrollably, I stroked her hair, her grip on my now completely purple cock slightly released some pressure. Cassie kissed Michele deeply, and forced Colt into a sitting position next to Michele on the padded seats. She straddled him immediately and after pausing to position that same massive head at her entrance and giving the cameras time to zoom in, she looked at Michele and made that entire length disappear inside her.

"Fuck" she grunted as her ample ass smacked against Colts thighs. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and rode him like a rodeo star. Rough and hard she pounded his huge flesh inside her, rearranging her organs. He grunted with her powerful thrusts.

Michele watched her, her fingers beginning to trace circles on her belly and the cum still splattering her boobs. She watched Cassie do what her body couldn't in amazement. Knowing now just what it felt like, she watched her rise and fall, I began to stroke her face and her neck.

Michele clutched her breasts and rolled her nipples as we watched the Texans fuck hard. Michele becoming more relaxed she turned her head and licked my shaft, still hard in her hand. The wetness of her mouth felt incredible again as she licked the pulsating veins. She rolled over to her hands and knees and impaled herself on my entire nine inches again. Gasps from the crowd still sticky and naked, watching us with intent.

Michele may not have been able to take that horse cock inside her, but she was my little queen of deep throating my tool. She rocked back and forth, letting my length nearly slip from her full lips before taking every inch again down to my balls. She moaned, gagged a little, gasped for breath now and again.

We looked over and Cassie and a Colt were both watching us as she buried that baseball bat inside her with more intensity. Beginning to grunt and cry out with each stroke.

Beyond them, our crowd, still slippery from round one were back to touching themselves. The guys feverishly stroking life back into their cocks and Shannon rubbing her mound for all it's worth. They just stared and watched us please each other.

Cassie grunted, "aaaagggghhhhh" drove him deep and came forcefully all over his cock. She shuttered and I heard splashing down on the deck as her juices overflowed from both of them, her sweet release drenching him too.

"I'm close baby!" Colt pleaded.

"Can I have it?" Michele suddenly asked as she watched them, momentarily giving her throat a break.

Cassie stood up, as did Colt and turned around. At the same time, Michele laid on her back, spreading her legs for Colt. He flopped that heavy beast onto her belly as his base was pressed against her clit. When he erupted it sent a shower down over Michele. Raining hot cum from the top of his huge beast in long thick ropes all over her belly and heaving chest. She giggled as he came and rubbing it into her skin. Smearing his seed all over her breasts and round belly.

My cock stood straight up in my lap, twitching, soaked in her saliva. I watched as the last drops of white cream left his slit and Michele stroked him against her belly to ensure he was empty, giving her every drop. She giggled again, and looked up at me.

"Please fuck me baby, I want to feel your big cock inside me!" She pleaded.

I was pretty big, but hearing her say that after nearly being torn in half with Colt seemed funny. But I didn't waste a moment, moving around between her legs as a Colt stepped back. As he had just a moment ago, I slipped the big head between her folds, smacking her button gently.

She grasped my cock, and through clenched teeth grunted, "Fuck me!"

I complied and drove my entire length inside her, smashing into her cervix as I filled every inch of her hot pussy. She winced in pain, but smiled as I bottomed out inside her. She felt amazing, the heat, the wetness, the tightness around my shaft, it all felt incredible.

I paused for a second to make sure she was okay and the wincing, pained expression on her face cleared. She moved her hips to buck towards me, that answered every concern I had for her. I began to fuck her mercilessly, hard and fast, plowing inside her tight little box as she squirmed and squealed underneath me.

Looking over, we both saw the burly employees jerking themselves off. Shannon was working Chris' cock in her hand, and even Cassie was trying to keep Colt's beast hard with both hands as Michele and I crashed into each other.

Every thrust I felt her velvety insides clutching me tightly as she moaned. We kissed passionately and felt her belly and chest, still soaked with cum and saliva press against me. I didn't care, I just wanted to keep fucking her forever. I flexed my hips over and over lifting her off the back of the seats.

Somewhere in the background, cameras filmed everything. Never missing one squeal or grunt, not one moment was lost.

"I want their cum!" Michele suddenly yelled. Shannon quickly on her feet dragged Chris by his cock and stroked his dick against her breasts heaving from my thrusting. In seconds Chris erupted again, his seven inches splattering Michele's bouncing breasts, absolutely costing her with his hot juices. Michele rubbed her breasts as Chris and Shannon backed away.

The strong men stepped to either side of Michele, aiming their short fat cocks at her breasts and unloaded at almost the same time. They threw their heads back, as did Michele as more hot streams escaped their flesh and landed on her soft skin. She rubbed her breasts in the slippery mess. Now coated with three more warm loads of their sauce, she smiled at me as they backed away. Absolutely enthralled with what was happening as she kneaded and pinched her slippery nipples.

I looked over to see if Cassie was successful, instead found Tim and Jenni stepping forward. Still holding cameras and snapping away as Jenni filmed, but Jenni's other hand a blur on Tim's sizable cock. She'd pulled him from his zipper and was stroking forcefully. He grunted behind his camera as his cock spit up all over Michele. Both women giggling as the hot juices splashed onto her heavy globes, bouncing on her chest with every one of my thrusts, some landing over her fingers as Michele was still rubbing it all in. Stream after stream Tim spurted onto her, a seemingly unending amount of semen landing and coating Michele. Jenni stroked her man proudly, watching his seed be spread into her skin.

As he subsided, they backed up, still filming. And were replaced by Cassie and Colt. Cassie standing behind him, wrapping her arms around him to stroke his python with both hands. She pulled at him feverishly, his cock still slick with lube and juices from both women. I watched Michele eyeing the monster that has nearly torn her moments ago, now flailing in Cassie's double fisted grip. Michele reached under Cassie's work and cupped his balls, swinging, nearly ready to be released while her other hand still rubbed the copious amount of cum into her heavy breasts.

I fucked her harder as he seemed to get closer, his body tensing as the women worked him over. Her cervix being abused by the head of my cock, Michele winced but loving every second, she stared at Colt's beast as Cassie gave him one final thrust, holding him still. I buried myself inside Michele and stopped everything. Allowing her to feel me still and pulsating inside her.

He threw his head back and erupted all over her chest again. Cassie began pumping, the white streams coming out with less force than a moment ago, but still pouring his white ropes all over her hard nipple. Michele giggled as Cassie stroked the last few drops from him.

The film crew closed in, Tim's cock not completely soft yet still dripping his own seed onto his black pants. Jenni zoomed in for a close up for Michele rubbing her own breasts as I slowly resumed thrusting in and out of her. She looked up at me, the love in her eyes was unmistakable, we'd shared so much, and now even more. My thrusting was strong, but slow and deliberate, I could feel her spongy g spot rubbing against the crown.

Michele began to flex her hips up at me, meeting my thrusts to her, I knew what was coming. What she'd begged for earlier today, building into what was about to be released. She was forcing more friction against her sensitive spot, making my cock drive against it harder.

She tensed her body and flexed her hips upward again. Never breaking eye contact with me. I was getting close, so was she. That familiar feeling in my balls boiled, so hot and heavy. I'd been close to releasing several times tonight, edging me, now I was ready. Michele was on the brink, she flexed and bucked underneath me as I drove my throbbing beast deep inside her.

Michele shut her eyes tight and wailed in a guttural scream as her orgasm took over, "Uuunnnggghhh!"

Her entire body tensed and erupted, that torrent of cum I wanted from her shot out of her like from a garden hose, splattering my belly. All I could do was hold her hips tight and keep myself inside her spasming cunt as it clutched me so tightly, nearly driving me out. A second wave flooded out of her, squirting all over me again as I held myself deep. My own pending orgasm raced forward as I felt her releasing all over me.

I thrusted just a bit, and sent another wave through her, it splattered to the floor. As she did, her tight pussy milked me just perfectly and with my own guttural roar I erupted inside her.

"Uuunnnggghhh, Michelle!" I screamed out into the night. My cock impaled her impossibly deep against her cervix, lifting her off the seats and leaving her hips and legs hanging from my cock. The head exploded as the feeling of hot spurts of my cream racing along my shaft and coating her insides overwhelmed both of us. One after another they came, not stopping. She shuttered and flooded me with another wave of her own orgasm. Still I spurted deep inside her love canal, each time, she released again on me. Both of us crashing into each other again and again.