World Domination to Maid Dominated

Story Info
Saiki Atsumi of Band-Maid in interracial fun.
7.8k words
4.71
3.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Saiki Atsumi (Band-Maid)

World Domination to Maid Dominated

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

A Commissioned Story by [Anonymous]

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

In the office building of music publishing company in America, in 2018...

"Maids?" Malcolm Laurence questioned, looking across from his office desk at the unusual to say the least sight sitting in front of him. Over his years being a music mogul, producer and a whole lot more he'd seen quite a bit. Pop star temper tantrums, full blown meltdowns and wild, outlandish demands for show riders. Nothing that a toned, nicely built and mature black man like himself couldn't fix even if he had to call in some PR firm to cover up the mess and aftermath.

Five Japanese women dressed up like maids was new, even for him.

"So, let me get this right..." Malcolm looked over the nervous looking representative of the Japanese Rock/Idol group as he stood at the door. "A rock and roll band, consisting completely of young women dressed as maids, made this CD that I listened to earlier today?" He questioned, tapping the 'WORLD DOMINATION' CD of the group on his desk.

"Of course, Master!" One of the members Miku Kobato said sweetly with a smile to match. "Why? Is there something the matter, Kurrupo?" She asked with a cute tilt of the head. Playing up the on-stage and public character of a stereotype Japanese maid. Hence why rather than calling him simply Mister Laurence, she insisted on calling him Master as the group calls all the male fans who come to their shows.

"Kurr-what now?" Malcolm questioned before he shook his head. "No no... It's just that, well... To go from what I heard on this?" He tapped the disc again. "And then seeing, well, this?" He motioned to the five women seated across from him. "It's kind of like chalk and cheese, you know? A bit of a culture shock for me, as ironic as that might sound."

"But you enjoyed the service we provided, right? Kurrupo?" Miku asked again with that wide smile.

"Service?" He frowned again, confused by the upbeat and cutesy nature compared to hard rock music Band-Maid produce. Not considering how fortunate it was that the women seemed to all have a good grasp of the English language enough that they didn't need a translator here as well. "If you're meaning if I enjoyed your music? Well, then yeah... It was some damn good stuff."

That compliment brought polite applause and excited chatter from the members of the group. Well, apart from the one beauty in the middle clad in black as Saiki Atsumi stayed seated with a more timid, composed nod in appreciation.

"Thank you so much Master! Your appreciation for our service is so generous, ~ppo!" Kobato said, smiling again. "We hope you'll continue to lend us your support! Kurrupo!"

"...OK, hang on. What's with making that sound when you talk." Malcolm said, getting a little annoyed by the vocal woman's verbal mannerisms. "Sounds kinda like a bird or something!"

"What do you mean, Master? Is something wrong? Kurrupo?" Again, Miku tilted her head, staying totally in character. "Why wouldn't I say that? I am a pigeon after all! ~ppo!" She explained with a smile.

A stony look on his face, Laurence looked across at the band's rep as he fidgeted with his tie. "I can see this will be quite a long day..." He remarked.

The meeting, if it could be called that, continued on for quite some time. With Laurence being frustrated, confused and bewildered in equal measure by the intense and constant maid characters of the groups members. Kobato, Atsumi, Tone, Hirose and Misa. The impressive way the women stayed in their persona was impressive, verging on slightly disturbing at times. But the constant use of phrases and sounds to finish when they spoke, in particular Miku, left the older black man wishing he'd spiked his water with something much stronger today.

However, as the meeting when on his eyes found themselves settling in on one beauty in particular of the five. The more quite, reserved and ultimately alluring lead vocalist of Band-Maid. Saiki Atsumi had spent the time just slightly nodding with the conversations, or just chipping in briefly with a mere couple of words rarely. She stood out for that reason and how gorgeous she looked in an all black version of a maid's dress with a long frilly skirt. Open a little a the front so her smooth long legs could be seen as she sat crossed. He particularly liked the sexy fishnet tights she wore that showed off those pins. A look topped off by a thick black choker around her neck, and a little blue flower headpiece in her long dark hair. A very delicious sight, and one he was starting to get more and more of a hunger for as the other more louder, over the top members unintentionally (or did they?) aggravated him.

"Uh, Maids?" The group's representative eventually said, letting Malcolm breathe a sigh of relief. "I'm sure Mister... I mean, Master Laurence here is a very busy man..." He claimed, seeing the music big shot's patience wearing thin with the group. "Besides! I have arranged some other media interviews and commitments for you to do. We wouldn't want to keep the, uh, other Masters and Princesses waiting now, do we?" He said, playing along with the characters as the Band-Maid members nodded in agreement.

"Ah, actually? If it's not too much trouble?" Malcolm spoke up just as the women were about to move to stand. "I'd actually like a private meeting with your group's lead singer here? Miss Saiki Atsumi, right?" He said, as Saiki gave a simple, respectful nod in agreement. "I feel like I know a lot more about the other... Maids, than I do her." He claimed, looking to the band's management.

"Oh? Well, that's acceptable. I mean, Sai-chan is usually put with two of the other girls so they can speak up on her behalf... I'm sure she won't mind a few minutes of your time, Mister Laurence." The rep said. "It won't harm our plans at all!"

So, with that, the other four members of Band-Maid gave energetic waves goodbye and friendly chat as they skipped out the door, followed by their clearly long suffering rep as he sighed and closed the door behind him. A little silence as Malcolm rose up from behind his desk. "Sai-chan, huh?" He smiled, liking the nickname. "So, you're looking to become a worldwide superstar, huh?" He said, walking around the desk. Drinking in the sight of a woman young enough to be his daughter or thereabouts as she stayed seated. "You and your band mates of course... Looking to achieve some World Domination of your own, right?" He said, playing off the title of the group's latest release.

"Yes, Master." Saiki responded. Looking up with a calm expression as the more towering man now stood in front of her.

"Heh... Not a woman of too much words, huh? I kind of like that..." He said. Although with his eyes locked down onto her crossed legs, he was liking the way those fishnets looked on her limbs a lot more. "But you know, it's a tough business out here in the music business, especially in the West. You need to be really, really good to make it if you're a pop star from another country. I'd say that goes double for yourself and your band of maids, and more so that you're I guess J-Rock instead of just J-Pop. You understand what I'm saying here, Saiki?"

"Yes, I do, Master." Again, Atsumi stayed in that submissive maid persona as she gave the short, quiet response compared to what the rest of Band-Maid might have rattled on about as a reply.

"So, here's what it comes down to, Sai-chan..." He said, looking over her with a little hint of being unprofessional about what he was about to do "If I sign you girls, well you maids I guess, onto a deal here in the States? I'm taking a big risk here." He explained, with a tone to set the scene for the offer he would make. "And I'm not just talking about taking a financial hit as well. I mean my reputation would take a major hit. Signing a gang of maids from Japan and they end up flopping? It could end my career. That makes sense to you, right honey?" He asked, already sounding more than a bit too friendly for an apparent business meeting with a potential new client.

Again, Atsumi responded with a short nod as she stayed looking up at him.

"Good... So basically, Sai-chan? I'm gonna need you to be... Let's say, a team player here." He said. Letting her watch as he rather too casually slipped his jacket off from his shoulders, folding it to set it down on the corner of his desk. "You know, take one for the team? Put that little choker-wearing neck of yours out and do your part for your fellow maids." He said, with a tone that was already sinful.

"Uh, Master? I'm not sure I follow..." Saiki softly said, showing the innocence of her character.

"Oh, don't worry. Master will spit it out for you...2 He said. Reaching down and cupping her chin, making her eyes widen as she looked to see his confident smirk and the glint in his eyes. "You're gonna have to be a good little maid for me... And give me a special, physical kind of service..." He said, and if he was any more clearer about what he wanted he'd just tell her they were going to fuck.

The lead singer of Band-Maid gasped, understanding the indecent offer being maid. Trying to glance back at the down, showing obvious reluctance and knowing how wrong that would be to fuck a man she's only just met, let alone for a record deal. But his firm, but not painful, hold of her chin made her look back up. "M-Master? I do not think... That would be right to do..." Atsumi quietly said, but didn't make a move to leave her chair.

"Oh? No?" He stayed smirking, rubbing her chin a little. "Well, if you don't show me what a real maid can do to her Master? Then you and your girl friends will be taking a long trip back to the Land of the Rising Sun empty handed. No record deal, nothing." He said to make the deal even more wicked. "And I'm sure your bandmates wouldn't appreciate being let down like that... Let alone your label finding out you didn't score an international deal."

Atsumi's eyes looked down, thinking over the offer that clearly was one she knew she shouldn't take, but also was one that she couldn't refuse either for the sake of her and her group's musical career. "Master... This is wrong..." She said softly, looking back up at him. Not refusing the offer flat out, but being clearly reluctant to accept it as well.

"Wrong?" He let go of her chin. His hand then moving down to his belt as he began to loosen it. "Babe, this is the music business! A little dick sucking here and there goes a long, long way to making it..." He explained, as if this was acceptable to tell a potential music star he'd be overseeing, let alone one from another land. "Just be lucky this isn't full on corny with a black couch for a real casting!" He said, before pushing down his lower clothing, boxers and all.

Saiki gasped again with widen eyes but this time as she locked onto the meatiest, longest cock she's ever seen in her life. While she might be dressed and acting like a stereotype Japanese maid, she was looking at the proof that what they say about black men being far bigger than the rest is not just a story. Even doing a little gulp out of nervousness as she saw the shaft she'd need to 'service' in order to score a deal. He was huge, and he was only starting to get hard now.

"Never seen one as big as this before, huh?" Malcolm already knew the answer, but wanted a bit of ego stroking over an above this situation.

"Never..." Atsumi simple answered as her gaze switched from up at him and down to that mighty shaft.

"Well, don't waste time now, babe... Come be a good little maid and suck your Master's cock." He ordered with a smile as he stepped a little closer towards the still seated woman.

Atsumi nodded timidly again, her hands coming up slowly to the shaft as she held that cock. Starting to slowly stroke, showing that she wasn't fully into having to do this but consented anyway. Feeling his size as she moved back and forth over the length with both palms. But even she knew that wasn't going to be enough to satisfy him. Leaning her head down, a brief glance up, before she planted a soft kiss onto that top of his shaft. Making him groan from the sweet touch as her painted lips brushed onto him. The motion repeated a couple times as she tentatively started work on him. Following up soon after with her tongue. A slow lick around the crown as she kept her hands moving along the hardening rod. Having to move a hand off from pumping him in order to brush her long, dark hair back over the shoulder as she focused on the steady, swirling motion.

"Mmmmm... Not bad, babe... Not bad..." He remarked, seeing the unsure way she was licking and pumping his dick. Just about enough to get the blood pumping and get him hard. "But come on, Sai-chan... A maid like you can do a lot better than that!" He said not as a suggestion, but an order as he stared down. Smirking as she nodded in reply, and parted those soft lips of hers as she still reluctantly moved down. Slowly taking him inside her mouth to properly make him moan as he felt the warmth already of her Japanese beauty's wet mouth around his fat, black American dick. "Ahhhhh... Atta girl... Let's see you service some dick..." He added as he watched those covered in red lips of hers start to slide up and down his pole. Starting off with the top part as she got used to such a vast size, and still making sure both her hands stroked off the rest of his massive length. Part of her wanting to ensure the best job possible was done here, even with how sinful and wrong she knew doing this was.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm..." The lead singer of Band-Maid cutely groaned around the huge dick she was taking into her oral hole. Her lips stretched out to the limit already as she bobbed smoothly along the top part. Already taking in far more cock than she was used to even with this pace as her gorgeous face pushed down and then back up. Nicely timed as her palms shifted up and down to make sure all of that rod was being pleasured. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmphhh!" There was conflict in her eyes as she stared up at the grinning, older hunk she was sucking off. Yet she still did as her 'Master' demanded. Slowly sucking him off as she took a little more of his size between her lips. Not looking like she was someone who was unfamiliar with dishing out this particular sexual act either from the smooth and steady, if not timid, way she was dragging her lips back and forth over him. Just never with such a huge, porn star length with this before.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, you've got some talent there, Sai-chan... The best pop star women I've met are always... Mmmmm... Real fucking good with their mouths..." He says for a rather dirty compliment as he keeps his eyes locked onto the young beauty in her maid attire as she blew him. Her seated position meaning her face was right in line with his crotch so she could smoothly move towards his crotch then back away with a slurp that was louder than any word she'd actually spoken all of today. The saliva starting to coat his prick as she kept on moving along him. Having to lift a hand away and not just to keep moving her long hair out of the way. Her mouth was impressively, especially for a woman doing her first time interracial, handling more and more of his inches as time went on.

"Mmmmphhh! GAHHHHH... Mmmmmm!!" However, Atsumi was hitting a limit as that cock travelled beyond just the confines of her talented enough just for singing mouth. Starting to gag as that fat black cock pushed into the Japanese stunner's oral tunnel. Making her rock-styled choker accessory stand out more as her throat sinfully bulged from an invasion that was wasn't used to. But knew she had agreed to ensure as she kept her head moving back and forth. "AHHHHHLLLKKK... Mmmmmm... GAHHHHHH..." More saliva poured down over his cock as she choked and her hands moved up to rest on his thighs as she kept on sucking him off. The spit starting to drool down her chin, landing onto the little bit of skin exposed over the collarbone by her maid costume. Her eyes widening once in a while when she gagged, but showed off her skill as she kept at the task in hand. Blowing this fat, long cock as she groaned around him. Never mind this being the biggest, fattest dick she's ever had to take. He was already well past being the longest lasting she's ever been with and it wasn't even close.

"MMMMMM... That's a good fucking maid... Pleasuring her Master... AHHHHH... No matter what! Mmmmmm..." Laurence remarked as he had a hand on the back of her dark haired head. Loving the contrast of his dark meat and her pretty, pale face as his thickness vanished forward past her soft lips almost all the way, before a few inches reappeared as she kept the motion going. Seeing quite clearly the discomfort the already reluctant enough to do this anyway woman was going through. Let alone feeling those chokes around his prick when she smoothly pushed her head down towards his crotch. Clearly taking advantage of her as he kept her slurping away. Leaving his dick coated in s saliva from her deep bobbing. Like this beauty was more of an adult film actress back home than a rock musician.

Eventually, Saiki lifted her head off from that dick and thankfully, but not exactly to show mercy, the man she'd been blowing didn't keep her held down. "W-Will that be all, Master?" Saiki asked, staring up as she caught her breath. Only glancing briefly at the huge dick she's been sucking as her quite tone had a faint hint of hopefulness that maybe that would be all she'd have to do to earn her group that recording deal.

"I think we both know the answer to that, Sai-chan..." Malcolm confirmed the reality of the situation as he stepped back. "OK, babe... Come stand up. In fact..." He turned around. Rather dramatically swiping off papers from his desk to clear some space. "Go hop up onto your Master's desk. Then lay back babe. Let me show you how we do things over here in the States."

"Must I, Master?" Atsumi said, showing still that she knew how wrong this was as she looked between him and the desk. However, she again agreed to his demand as she slowly stood up. Walking across and moving up first to sit, then leaning back so she could lay on his desk. Not even able to look directly at him as she gazed to the side like she was attempting to distract herself from this as she heard him approaching.

"Oh, you must... Like any good maid should..." He said. Making her gasp with a hold of her legs as he spread them. Admiring again how red hot her pins looked clad in fishnet tights. Making her dress raise up and seeing the pair of suitably frilly, black maid-like panties that she had on. The tights going up to the thighs so he just had to reach in, and slowly peel down the underwear to leave her squirming slightly from the feeling. Her sex exposed, but not looking anywhere near particularly wet at the moment as he took her panties and dropped them down onto his jacket on the corner of his desk. No doubt likely thinking of keeping them as a memento of the day. But for now, his focus was just on sampling another hole as he moved in. Not even having the decency to pause and put on some protection as he pulled her close to where he was standing. Allowing him to press the fat head of his cock against that unsurprisingly super tight pussy.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers