World Domination to Maid Dominated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope... Master enjoyed his maid's service..." Saiki said, gasping for air as used her hand to scoop up the cum from her face. Making sure to swallow it down off her digit.

"Yeah... I enjoyed a damn good fuck, Sai-chan..." Malcolm replied in far more shameless fashion. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, honey? Help me get dressed again... We don't want your bandmates or that rep knowing what a naughty little maid you actually are."

"Naughty?" Atsumi stood up, a little slowly as she was still a bit drained. "But... Was I not a good maid?" She asked, as she couldn't help but glance at his dick before she reached for his shirt for him.

"Yeah... You were a good maid. Real, real fucking good..." Laurence said with a chuckle.

* * *

A half-hour later...

"Thank you! A thousand times, thank you!" The Band-Maid rep said, bowing in the traditional Japanese style in thanks as the publishing contract was finished being signed as Saiki Atsumi put her signature to the paperwork. "Aren't you happy, maids? Now you can finally bring World Domination to all the Masters and Princesses of the world!" He said to the women, as they (Saiki aside) showing their energetic emotion with clapping and happy yelling. So none of them noticed when Saiki gave the smirking Laurence a more meaningful nod that she'd usually give along with a sly, small and brief smile.

"Thank you again!" The rep said, ushering the girls out of the office. "If you ever need anything from us, please let me know!"

"Actually? In that case, there is something..." Malcolm said, making the man stop at the doorway. "You and your maids are gonna be in town for a while, right? Appearances, shows and all that?" He asked, making the rep nod to confirm. "How about tomorrow we schedule another little one on one meeting between me and another of those... Unique shall we say, maids of yours."

"Of course! Not a problem! Anything to strengthen our new partnership!" The manager all too eagerly agreed. "Who did you have in mind?"

"Give me the one who made those uh, the weird bird noises earlier on." He decided. Clearly forgetting the other women's names after being so focused on just Atsumi earlier on.

"Ah, you mean Miku Kobato? I'm surprised. I thought her... Way of speaking had annoyed you, right?"

Malcolm smirked. A glance to the pair of black, frilly panties that he had in the desk drawer before he looked across to the man. "Let's just say that after today? I've become a lot more open to the... Potential... That maids have to offer..."

* * *

I am not currently accepting free suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!