World Domination to Maid Dominated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHH..." The most emotion, let alone the loudest sound yet, that Saiki made so far today escaped her lips when that fat, long dark cock invaded her snug Japanese pussy. Her dress-clad body even arching off from the desk as instantly her walls had to spread to accept this mighty shaft sliding in. Thankful at the least for her own saliva coating that length to provide some ease from the friction. She wasn't sold on the idea of selling her body for further her and her band's career just yet however as soon her eyes were back looking to the side again as she moaned out. Her body shifting a bit as she felt that huge dick thrusting firmly into her snatch. Drilling her and looking to go in deep as her body started responding to being filled up already like never before. Leaving her to groan out and cutely hold her own hands over her chest as she took this fucking.

"MMMMM... Fucking damn! Sai-chan! MMMMM... You feel amazing! God damn... MMMMM FUCK... This is some good fucking pussy right here!" In a complete contrast, Malcolm was unsurprisingly shameless with his enjoyment of this indecent proposal. Working his cock smoothly in and out of the Band-Maid lead singer's hot, tight twat with loud, approving moans. Enjoying how those walls were clamped around his cock no matter if he was pushing in to try and dive in deeper into her tunnel, or sliding back out just to repeat the motion. She was quickly racing up the list of his favourite female clients and casting couch moments and he hadn't even properly signed her or her band. "AHHHHH... Are all Japanese maids as... MMMMM! Fucking tight as you, Sai-chan?" He teased, seeing still her conflict against fucking for a deal even as her moans were clear to hear as he filled her up nice and deep. His own hands not just keeping her legs spread, but sliding up and down the limbs as he had more than his fill of how gorgeous they looked clad in fishnets.

"M-Master! That's... AHHHHH!! So wrong to say! MMMMMM..." She protested, glancing over to him and seeing the smile on the older man's face before she moaned out again herself. Her slim and sexy frame continuing to react to the pleasure of experiencing her first ever big black cock stuffing her Japanese pussy full. Hitting spots she never knew existed from her limited, let alone lacking in size and time, sexual experience. "MMMMMM... We s-should not be... AHHHHHH... Doing this, Master!" She groaned out, her hands fidgeting as she had to now fight to look away and remind herself that she's only enduring this for the benefit of the band she's in. All as a meaty, long cock was ploughing smoothly and now a little more stiffly into her box again and again. Making her love tunnel get noticeably wet as while her mind was still reluctant, her body was already willing to experience more of the delights that interracial sex could offer her.

"AHHHHHH... Oh? So you want me to stop, hmmmm?" The record company executive banging her on his own desk teased. Taking a moment between his thrusts into her snatch to lean over to one of her limbs he was holding up. Making her gasp as he showed off a fetish as he ran his tongue up the smooth leg and over her fishnet tights in the process. Never missing a beat as he kept sending his shaft in and out of her snatch while having his cake and eating it with gropes and licks of her legs. "MMMMM... I could pull out now you know and let you go... MMMMM SHIT... But if you quit now? MMMMM... You don't get your fellow maids that nice... Big... Expensive record deal you so badly want..." He reminded her with a wicked grin. Revelling in making a stunning, younger woman from another country fuck in exchange for potential fame and fortune. Of course, the feeling of actually being so deep in such a tight piece of pussy was even better as he more than enjoyed feeling the forming juices beginning to coat his inches.

"MMMMMM... No... AHHHHHH... Master, please... MMMMMM! Do not stop..." She had to admit as she groaned out. Now she was glancing more than occasionally down between her legs as she gasped from how he was kissing up her tights clad leg. Seeing from, with how hiked up the maid dress she still wore was, his fat cock working like a steady piston in and out of her slot. Taking far more dick that she ever fantasied was possible, and not even considering the risks from engaging in bareback sex either. "I will... AHHHHHH!! Perform this service... MMMMM!! For my f-fellow maids..." She made sure to state. Like she was still convincing herself that she had to keep following this lusty man's demands just for the benefit of her group's musical career and the dreams of a true World Dominance and not just for a record title either. A claim that while her soft tone might have meant it? The fact she was moaning out from how good that dick felt inside her snatch, and the sexy shine of sweat that was forming across her face and exposed skin was making more than a little hard to believe.

"That so, huh? MMMMMM..." The black hunk more than getting his fill of tight, Japanese Idol and maid pussy, didn't buy her claims for a moment as his pumps kept her moans pouring from her lips. Gradually increasing in the times she groaned as well as the loudness of the sexy sounds. Of course, the only encouragement he needed was the feeling of her walls still tightly clamped around his fat rod as he plunged in and out of her. The slap of skin hitting skin ringing out around his office as he buried all his inches impressively into the woman he's only met today, and has already had his cock deeply inside two of her holes. "MMMMMM... I can see why you're the lead star of your group, Sai-chan... AHHHHHH... I don't think any of those other maids would dare... MMMMM... Don the right thing for their group... MMMMM FUCK! And suck some dick... And fuck a man to secure their future..." He said to both tease her about the situation she'd agreed to and dish out another back-handed compliment. Like telling something they were good to fuck for their musical career was an OK thing to do. Let alone saying it as he was pumping away to make himself loudly moan out without any hint of shame. But her cries weren't too far removed either from where he was at.

"P-Please Master... AHHHHHH! Don't m-mention the others..." Saiki groaned out as she looked away again like she was ashamed. Or at least tried to, as she glanced again down at his crotch moving towards her body as he enjoyed another stiff round of thrusts into her.

"MMMMM... What, am I your dirty little secret now?" Laurence taunted her again as he smiled. Making her groan as he pulled out of that wet pussy. "Or don't you want those other cute little maids to know what a dirty girl their lead singer is?" He said, moving around his desk.

"Master, I did not mean... To upset you..." Atsumi whimpered, in her maid character mindset making her think she'd made him mad somehow. Also, trying to fight off the empty feeling now in her snatch.

"Well, if you really are sorry?" Malcolm let out a snigger as he took a seat down in his executive chair. Only now undoing his tie to take it off, far more undressed that the still fully clothed beauty he's been taking advantage of. "Come off my desk, and come take a seat on your Master's lap." He bluntly ordered as he even undid the buttons of his shirt, showing off his toned, older and dark skinned body to her as he tossed the garment away. "A smart, cute little maid like you shouldn't need to figure out what to do next, right?"

"Yes, Master." She replied, moving off from his desk to stand on the floor, and moving over so she could climb up onto the chair he was on. Her black dress masking the sight of it as she reached down under and lined his cock up. Sliding down to make them both moan out when he was back inside of that already familiar, tight snatch. "MMMMMM... Master! MMMMM... I will perform this service for you..." She moaned out as she placed her hands onto his shoulders. Starting to do the work as demanded. Lifting herself upward before she dropped down with a moan to fill herself up with all that cock. A few bounces were all it took before her cutely rounded ass was smacking down into his body as she took him all in. Gasping when he clutched her slim waist to keep her in place, aiding so that she could focus on giving him a naughty ride that already was making the chair they were sat on creak from the shifting as they resumed this sinful brand of contract negotiations.

"MMMMM... Yeah, you fucking will... Look at you! MMMMM... Taking all my big fucking dick... AHHHHH... In that hot, tight, dirty little pussy of yours! MMMMM..." He encouraged as he stared up and watched the delicious combination look of conflict and pleasure on the Japanese woman's facial features as a result of taking his big black American dick deep into her twat. Those tight, wet walls of hers sliding so smoothly over his prick to make him groan in delight more than making up for the sight of it being masked by the maid's dress she still wore. "MMMMM... Fucking take it, Sai-chan! MMMMMM... Take it and show me what... AHHHHH... A good little fucking maid you are..." He said. Having a close up look as the beads of sweat rolled down her cheeks as she bounced up and down on his fat fuck-stick. Her long dark hair even swaying in the air behind her as she shifted. Their moans and the slap of skin hitting skin echoing around his office that's become an international sex den as she takes his dick all the way up into her snug, wet and increasing far now from reluctant pussy.

"MMMMM!! Oooooooooh!! M-Master! MMMMMM... Yes! MMMMMM..." Now Saiki couldn't help herself as her head tilted back as she moaned. Pleasure unlike anything she's felt before washing over her as she delivered an impressively swift and smooth ride to such a massive slab of man-meat. Stretching her pussy out in such a way that it might be a whole month if longer before she could even feel, let alone get any pleasure, from any average dick from her homeland inside of her. "AHHHHHH... Yes! MMMMM... I will be... MMMMM... A good maid! MMMMM! A good maid for my Master!" She groaned out with her maid-like version of unintentional dirty talk. Further showing how much she and her body was appreciating have a sexual parter who could both last and deliver as her hands stroked over his broad shoulders. Still doing her lusty duty well she kept going at this steady pace. Dragging her wet hole up and down along his prick to ensure they both moaned out with her cries being not just the loudest, but the most she's spoken outside of any singing duties in her entire life.

That pleasure only increasing for her when the older man she was riding couldn't help himself. Thrusting upward into her twat as he groaned out in approval. Hitting all the right spots nice and deep. Catching her off guard as she leaned down closer towards the stud who was drilling her as she worked her slot along that pistoning cock. Her eyes starting to flutter as the sweat dripped down her stunning facial features. The top part of the maid's dress she still had on now clinging to her body as she gasped and bucked on that meaty, long dark cock. Being bounced upward after each drop down, so that slap of her frame meeting his rang out that extra bit sharper. Resulting in her own moans being louder as she kept up with this increased pace. Ensuring she took him in deep to the hilt every time she worked her snatch downward to meet his crotch driving up into her.

"MMMMMM!! Master!! MMMMMM... So good! AHHHHHHH..." The lead singer of Band-Maid gasped out. Sounding like she was a world removed from the woman reluctant to agree to the sinful agreement that's led her to such an erotic ride inside a record company mogul's office. Now her slim and stunning body was on fire with her pussy dripping wet, but still snugly clinging onto the fat cock pumping away deep into her. "MMMMMM... Oh yes! Master... MMMMMM!! Master treats his maid... MMMMMM!! So nice! AHHHHHH..." She moaned out. More than into this sex now that she's experiencing first hand what a difference a skilled lover can bring to some filthy action. Especially one packing such a length that can last. Little wonder that she's forgotten about her shame as she continues to briskly bounce up and down to ensure her twat is stuffed full of man-meat. Keeping the man she's on top of grinning as he watches her shift and move with skill like she's all too used to doing this kind of X-rated 'service' more than her stage performances.

Soon enough, she found out exactly how much it matters not just in size, but in terms of being with someone with skill to back it up. Finding herself moaning out with her eyes closed and her head titled back as her hands held his shoulders with the first real forceful grip the usually quiet, reserved beauty has shown today. Moaning loudly as Saiki started to orgasm all over that big black cock that was balls deep in her tight, Japanese pussy. Making him groan as he felt the juices dripping downward onto his crotch and nut sack. If anything, the feeling and the sight of seeing the maid and Idol cumming encouraged him to keep pumping up. Ensuring she enjoyed every moment of a sexual peak the likes of which she's never had before in her life. Actually making a small smile briefly appear on her lips before the character mindset snapped back into place and her composed expression returned.

"Ahhhhhh... M-Master!" Atsumi groaned as she jolted as the man she was still mounted on enjoyed another pump into her box. "S-Surely... Mmmmmm... This service is enough?" She gasped as she opened her eyes. Realising that he was still rock hard inside of her pussy as her eyes had more than a hint of desire in them even post-orgasm.

"Enough? Mmmmm... Not yet, babe..." Malcolm stated with a smirk. Lifting her up and off from his cock with a groan of his own. "After all Sai-chan... A good maid makes sure her Master is fully taken care off, right?" He teased her as he placed her off the chair, so he could stand up to.

"O-Of course, Master." Saiki submissively, as a good maid should, agreed. And offered no resistance when he moved her forward, bending her over onto his desk. Her dress-covered chest resting on the surface of the furniture she's already been fucked on during this indecent proposal.

"Heh, well said, honey..." Laurence said as he pushed the skirt up. Seeing those oh so delicious legs clad in the fishnets, but stepping back in so he could once again shove his fat cock back into her soaking wet hole with a moan.

"MMMMMM!! Master!!" Getting invaded with a single thrust that sent every thick inch deep into her pussy already made her head tilt back in delight. Groaning out as her still sensitive snatch was getting pleasure all over again. Squeezing that thick prick with her slick inner walls to stay impressively, and more importantly for him very pleasurably, tight around that familiar fuck-stick. "MMMMM... So rough! AHHHHH... MMMMMM... B-But so... MMMMM! So good!! MMMMMM..." She moaned out, looking back over her shoulder as she even used a hand to brush her long dark hair away for a clear view. Seeing his toned body shifting towards and away from her. Gasping once in a while when a particularly stiff thrust into her tunnel made her frame jolt against the desk she was being taken over.

"AHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM... Welcome to the fucking music business, babe! MMMMM..." The man behind her grunted as he slammed his dick home into the gorgeous, maid dress-wearing woman. Making her cutely rounded backside slap hard into his more towering in comparison frame. Little wonder that she was doing a different kind of rocking compared to her on-stage performances as she shifted on her feet back and forth thanks to those stiff pumps. Not going easy on the Japanese woman now he knows she can handle every thick inch of his black dick. Sending his heavy balls smacking into her body with every pump. Sweat now leaving a shine all over him from the effort and energy to get a perhaps extremely rare chance to not just fuck an Idol singer, but a maid as well.

"MMMMMM... Ooooooooooh! MMMMMM!! Yes... Please, Master! MMMMMM... More..." Showing off her ability, she somehow managed to stay in character to politely ask for what she was already getting. Fat dick stuffed deep into her still needy, dripping wet hole. Staring back over her shoulder as perspiration rolled from her cheeks down onto the desk she was bent over on top off. Moaning out as she took a pounding not just better than many a porn star could be able to handle, but from a man easily twice her age. "AHHHHHH... Yes... So good! MMMMMM... I'm so happy... AHHHHHH! To g-give this service... MMMMMM... To you, Master! MMMMM!" She was able to gasp out between her loud groans. Once again her eyelids fluttering as the pleasure quickly rose up again inside of her petite frame. Now far more than just willing to let the perverted man behind her have his wicked way with her as she experiences how good it feels to have her love tunnel stretched out by such a massive slab of dick.

"MMMMM SHIT... You and... AHHHHH FUCK!! You and me fucking both..." He grunted with a smile as he reached forward. Grabbing a hold of her arms and pulling back as he delivered more deep, hard thrusts into her already filled up to the limit pussy. Now making that delicious, still dress-clad body of hers arch up from the desk a bit as he found a fresh way to dominate her. Drilling her again and again with balls deep pumps so the slap of her modestly rounded backside meeting his more muscular midsection rang out along with their moans. His still strongly burning with desire gaze switching from down to watch his prick vanish forward into the J-Rock/J-Pop singer's snatch from the back, to up to her gorgeous face and seeing a look not quite as strong as his, but still showing her own lust for him and his huge dick.

"AHHHHHH... AHHHHHH!! MMMMMMM!! OOOOOOOOOOH!!" This time, when Atsumi came again it was even harder than the first time. Her expression showing it as her mouth hung open with tongue shamefully slightly flicking out from the pleasure. While her eyes were rolled upward like she'd been ripped out of a hentai film or doujin. Her snatch clamping around the fat black dick that was once again making her tight Japanese snatch drip juices down her inner thighs, catching onto those fishnet tights on her legs. "MMMMMM... MMMMMMM..." She gasped out, and if it wasn't for his grip holding her up she'd likely just collapse onto his desk. His hold on her arms allowing him to keep pounding away but this time not so much for her pleasure as she got to ride out all the intense waves. He was driving himself towards his own peak.

"MMMM!! SHIT!!" Malcolm grunted, pulling out from her twat as he felt his dick start to throb. Wise enough to know it wouldn't be a good idea to knock up a visiting Idol from another land, but perverted enough to know he could still get one more piece of pleasure out of her. "Come here, you fucking hot little maid!" He said, using his grip to pull her away from the desk. Pushing her down to her knees in front of him. "Come on Sai-chan! One last task for the maid..." He said, stroking his cock rapidly as he aimed it down. "Open that fucking mouth of yours... Nice and... FUCK! Fucking wide..." He grunted as he pumped.

Even as tired from two straight orgasms as she was, Saiki knew to perform her duties as a maid to the best of her ability. And a simple task as parting her red, soft lips was easy for her as she cutely sat on her knees. Instinct perhaps kicking in as she even performed the classic Idol pose of a peace sign of two fingers on both hands as she held her mouth open for a creamy reward.

The post easily set him off as he grunted. His thick black cock soon blasting spunk out as the first shot hit across her face by her nose with the tail end in her mouth. His aim better as he pumped out the rest, soon filling that talented for more than just singing mouth with warm jizz. The taste and the sensation of a man she's only met today giving her his load making her moan as she collected it up. Only a couple of stray shots hitting her chin and lips as he milked his shaft dry. Once he'd eased out the last drips, she took her cue to press those lips together. Completing her service to him with a loud, sinful gulp to swallow it down. Opening her mouth back up to show her 'Master' she'd drank him all down, for a sight made hotter by her hands still doing the peace sign. Only for a few moments however, before she used her hands to capture his cock for a final few strokes and her tongue sticking out to give a proper clean. Perhaps to also steal the last of his spunk as well before she sat back.