World Travelers Ch. 07

Story Info
Melody and David reunite.
5.9k words
4.77
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
230 Followers

All participants in sexual activity have been on their respective planets for at least eighteen years.

World Travelers

Chapter 7

David Greene

Several days later, I saw a building. Not a skyscraper but also not a mud hut. It was about the size of a two-bedroom home and stood on a small plot of short green grass which resembled a suburban lawn. The entrance to the one-story building faced the prairie. The back abutted up against the jungle.

Without any coaxing on my part, Broken Horn headed directly towards it and, when we were less than a football field away, he stopped and kneeled, allowing Corin and I to dismount.

We walked towards the house with caution.

"Hello! Is anybody home?" I called out.

Getting no response, we hesitantly approached what seemed to be the front door.

The closer we got, the more confused I became. While the building had some man-made attributes - walls, windows, door, and roof - it was nothing like any house I had ever seen before. There were no square corners, or any distinct angles in its design. The exterior footprint was a giant oval. The windows were also oval shaped as was the door, albeit with the bottom portion of the door oval cut off to allow a direct entry.

The ten-foot-high walls were definitely made of wood, but not wooden planks. The house appeared to be a single, living tree... bark still attached... anchored to the ground by sturdy roots. The roof was a thick tangle of branches and leaves which arched up and inwards, rounding out at a peak some fifteen feet above the top of the walls.

I first thought it was a completely solid piece of wood, some sort of freakishly deformed tree that grew out instead of up. But when I peaked in one of the windows, I discovered that the one-foot-thick walls enclosed a spacious interior chamber.

The door sized entranceway was completely filled with prickly thorn bushes which I guessed was the Panternian version of a home security system. Not relishing the idea of pushing my naked body through the briar patch, we continued around to the far side of the building, unsuccessfully searching for a window large enough to crawl through.

"Do you know how to get in?" I asked Corin. "How do we get past the bushes?"

"If this is part of the Jungle, and it wants you to get in, it will let you. But I've never seen anything like this before. We don't have... what did you call it? A house? We don't have them in the Jungle."

"Yeah, it's kind of like a house."

"How do you get into a house in your jungle?"

"Well, if it's not my house, I guess I'd knock on the door."

"I don't know what those words mean, but can you do that here?"

I knew there was no way rapping on a tree with my knuckles would make a sticker bush magically disappear. But that was the first time Corin made even the slightest suggestion as to what we should do next. Every time we faced a problem in our short history together, she relied on me to come up with a solution and then blindly followed whatever I suggested. Not wanting to crush her first hint of initiative, as small as it was, I knocked on the bark next to the entrance.

It opened.

The sticker bushes pulled away from the door, leaving us a clear path to the interior. Seeing her suggestion work, Corin squealed in delight as she jumped into my embrace, wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, and smothered me with kisses. Since the path was clear and she was already in my arms, I carried her across the threshold, trying to force the symbolism of the act out of my mind.

The inside of the building was one large room with no interior partitions. The floor was covered with an inch or two of soft moss as was the furniture, which consisted of a single, oblong, raised platform, twice the size of a king bed, located in the center of the structure.

I gently placed Corin on the bed, resisted the temptation to join her, and continued to explore. The ceiling reminded me of a geodesic dome, although I'd never seen an oval one before, and it too appeared to have a layer of either moss or some other greenish plant. I took a quick peak out the back door to see a small grass covered clearing, surrounded by thick, impenetrable jungle foliage.

Making a mental note to explore the 'back yard' later, I stepped back into the house to study the artwork.

Yep. Art work. As in pictures on the wall. Not framed oils like you'd see in an art museum, but far more sophisticated than stone age cave paintings. The room was full of them. I couldn't tell what medium the artists used but the brightly colored, extremely detailed images were a permanent part of the bare wood interior wall.

Just like the works displayed in the Louvre and the etchings in ancient caverns, most of these pictures told a story. However, towards the back of the house, there were also a series of drawings which appeared to be instructions.

Corin and I went from image to image, studying them like art students in a gallery. We silently stared at the pictures, trying to determine the artists' true message... what they wanted us to glean from their joint efforts. We looked at each masterpiece individually, marveling at the detail of the lifelike renderings. Then walked down the line to understand how each image flowed into the next.

It wasn't an exhibition of modern, abstract art. It didn't take a PhD in art appreciation to understand the message. Corin and I purposely didn't tell each other our individual opinions until we were both sure, in our own minds, of what the house told us.

After studying the story and then the instructions, my path forward was crystal clear. But it wasn't necessarily the path I wanted to follow. Corin apparently felt the same.

"Before we share our thoughts," Corin said after a couple of hours in the house, "can we go back to the herd?"

"Of course, it's almost dinner time."

It was an hour or so before sunset when we returned to our panternalo family. They hadn't strayed far from when we left them. Broken Horn, his mate, and their calf were waiting for us when we approached. Corin gave the cow a hug before settling in with the calf for their evening meal. I retrieved my last strip of dried snake meat from my pack and ate next to a stream while Broken Horn grazed nearby.

When I was done. When I washed the last morsel of dried meat down my throat with a handful of stream water... I walked up to Broken Horn and raised my right hand. In response, he lowered his head, and, through an unspoken bond, we leaned together, my forehead against his, and said goodbye.

Corin cried softly as I led her by the hand to the house. The protective thorn bush opened wide as we approached and closed behind us after we entered.

That evening's gift giving was a meaningful, almost religious experience. The passion of two parting lovers who might not meet again. A soldier saying goodbye to his girl before going to war. An explorer leaving his wife behind as he left for uncharted lands.

"Tell me what you saw?" I asked as we lay together on the moss-covered bed. "What did the paintings tell you."

"They told the story of my people."

"Did it surprise you?"

"Not all of it. I already knew the middle part. I know how Panternians live today. And, after meeting you, I suspected the beginning. It makes sense that we once had teeth, and lived together in families, and roamed the rest of the planet. But the end bothers me. I understand why it has to be that way. But it still scares me. If what the paintings say is true, I will either be given to other people in exchange for peace in the Jungle or, if no aliens come, if I live too long, I'll be sucked into a swamp."

"Which ending would you prefer? Becoming an alien's slave or a permanent part of the Jungle?"

"I'd gladly be your slave, but that's not our path. You didn't come here to conquer. You were sent here to learn. And now that you know our story, whoever sent you here will take you back to your jungle."

"I could take you with me."

"As much as I'd like that, we both know it can't happen. You came here with another woman, and you won't leave Panternia until you find her. I know you don't like her, but just like you saved me from the river, your inner goodness won't let you leave her behind."

"What's keeping me from taking both of you home with me?"

"The Jungle. It gives Panternian girls to invading aliens in exchange for peace. But you are no threat to the Jungle. You didn't arrive on a massive machine like the other aliens shown in the paintings. You can't harm the Jungle, so it has no reason to give you your woman back. But it might exchange the woman for me."

"Are you saying I should trade you, a woman I love, for the loud mouthed, obnoxious Melody Sundown?"

"I don't think you have any choice."

"Don't say that. We always have choices. Maybe we're looking at this completely wrong headed. Instead of doing what the paintings say we should do, what if we walked out the front door tomorrow morning, reunited with the herd, and stayed with them? We could be their shepherds."

"I don't know what a shepherd is," Corin said.

"It's a person that looks after a flock of animals. He guides them, protects them, and makes sure the animals get what they need."

"The panternalos don't need a shepherd. They took care of us."

"But what about you?" I asked. "Who's going to protect you if I leave?"

"The Jungle is my shepherd; it gives me everything I want.

"It makes me lie down on green clearings,

"It leads me to still waters,

"It fills my tummy..."

"Yeah," I interrupted. "I've heard this story before. What they don't tell you is that, in the end, the shepherd eats the sheep."

"So, it is the same in your jungle as it is in mine. We are born, we fulfil our purpose, and we die. Only the Jungle lives forever. And if it doesn't, if we allow harm to come to it and it also dies, there will be no more people.

"I know my future, David. It is written on the walls of this house. Your path lies elsewhere and, as much as you don't like her, I think you were meant to walk it with Melody Sundown."

We didn't get much sleep that night. It wasn't the bed's fault; it was extremely comfortable. The open windows let a cool breeze keep the house at a moderate temperature. And the bioluminescent ceiling basked Corin's beautiful body in a dim glow of sensuousness. We made love, discussed our upcoming lives, slept a bit, and then repeated the process... until the sun (and our bladders) finally forced us off the bed and into the back yard.

Corin did her business in the corner of the yard and then headed back towards the house.

"Don't you want the Jungle to feed you?" I asked.

"No. Not yet. Once it knows I'm here, it will take me from you. I'll let the panternalo feed me breakfast and, when you come back from talking to the Jungle, you can give me my gift."

"Suppose the Jungle doesn't want to talk to me?"

"If the walls tell the truth, it will. You must wait here until it opens a path. When it does, follow it."

Five minutes later, just as Corin predicted, a rustling came from the Jungle and a single path opened in front of me.

It was a short path, one hundred feet at the most. Having looked at the instructional paintings one last time before leaving the house, I immediately looked for an apple tree, or at least the Panternian version. It wasn't hard to find, located almost directly in front of me. I plucked a piece of the red fruit off a low hanging limb, inspected it for a second and, seeing no worm holes, took a bite.

As suspected, it didn't taste anything like an Earth apple. It wasn't awful but also nothing I'd want to plant in my own back yard. The instructions didn't indicate how much of the apple I had to eat, so I chewed and swallowed the initial bite and then ate a bit more before I moved on to the next step, which was to find a tree with boobs.

Sorry, but that's the easiest way to describe it. There were several renderings of the tree in the house and each one looked like a mature maple sporting a pair of double D's, exactly like the tree in the far corner of the clearing. I don't know about other aliens, but as a red-blooded human male, I didn't have to follow the pictorial instruction manual to figure out what to do next.

While not exact replicas of a human breast, the examples in front of me were close enough to warrant a gentle caress of their lightly tanned skin. Soft, firm, slightly squishy, but not overly so. Oversized nipples protruded from the apex of each mound and, with a slight amount of finger tweaking, stiffened nicely and produced a trickle of white liquid. My extended tongue confirmed that the juice of what had to be some sort of parasitic fruit was sweet and creamy.

The boob fruit hung maybe five feet above ground level, which forced me to bend my knees, lean forward, and rest my hands on the tree trunk to get my mouth level with the organic nipples. Having already read the book (or at least looked at the pictures), I knew exactly what would happen next, but the speed of the Jungle surprised me. I was expecting a long, protracted courtship. What I got was a bang, whir, thank you sir.

As soon as my lips latched on to a nip, thick vines appeared out of nowhere and firmly grasped hold of my wrists and ankles, ensuring I couldn't escape. I'm not sure if it was a Venus fly trap or Hoover vacuum cleaner, but whatever got hold of my cock had a one-track mind and wasn't going to let go until it got what it wanted. Despite knowing it was coming, I still fought back when a slimy little fucker stuck its nose into a hole designed for outgoing traffic only.

The sustenance flowing out the boob tree's nipples, down my throat, and into my belly was nothing short of ambrosia. If that's what the Jungle fed Corin every day, it's no wonder she was so well constructed. And getting deep throated by a tulip while its twin sisters kept my balls entertained was starting to get its desired effect. But I still wasn't overjoyed about getting butt fucked by what had to be a two-inch-wide tap root.

My only previous experience with an enema was during my NASA predeparture physical. Besides the usual medical checks, Nurse Martha Morningstar also helped me collect both semen and stool samples. She was much gentler than the Jungle and, unlike my experience with Nurse Martha, when this was all over, there was a damn good chance I wouldn't take the Jungle to dinner that evening... or breakfast the following morning. And my pillow talk with the aforementioned nurse, was not at all like my subsequent conversation with the Jungle.

"How many?" The booming voice echoed in my head, seemingly bypassing my ears.

'How many what?' I asked.

"How many women do you demand in exchange for leaving my planet and never returning?"

'I'm not demanding anything. I'm here to make a trade."

"There is nothing you possess that I want."

'How about one of your women? Or did you realize you were missing one?"

"If you refer to the woman who fell in the river, I have already found a replacement for her."

'Are you talking about a white skinned, brown haired woman with teeth and a constant need to argue? If so, how's that working out for you?"

The Jungle thought for a minute before answering.

"What is the condition of the Panternian woman in your possession?"

'Loving, beautiful, and full of life. How about the human woman you have? Is she still alive?'

This time there was a long pause before the Jungle continued our conversation.

"She breathes and no permanent harm has come to her. Are you suggesting a trade? Your Panternian for my human?"

'It's the best deal you will ever make.'

"Done. It will take half of the day to deliver the human woman to you. When she arrives, I will leave the path open so my Panternian can return to me. After that is done, I expect you and your kind to never return."

'I agree to leave, but I also fully intend to return. You and I both know that this is a completely one-sided deal. I give you a wonderful Panternian beauty and take an obnoxious human off your hands. In exchange for this favor, I ask that you ensure Corin lives a long and happy life."

"Corin is the woman you kidnapped?"

'Corin is the young lady I rescued and am now returning to her home.'

"I already feed, clothe, and pleasure my women. What else could they possibly want?"

'What every other species in the universe wants... friends, family, love. It's not really that hard. Let the men and women intermingle. Let them form families that stay together for the entirety of their lives. Give them purpose. Give them something to do.'

"The original Panternians tried that and nearly destroyed the planet."

'I'm not suggesting you lose complete control, and you don't have to do it with the entire population. All I ask is that you let Corin keep a small circle of lifelong friends and give her the opportunity to meet and fall in love with a Panternian man. If you do that, the rest will happen naturally.'

"If I agree to this plan, will you leave me in peace?"

'I will leave. But I also promise to return. Maybe next year, maybe twenty years from now. When I do, I want to meet with Corin and her family. If she is happy, I will never return again."

"And if she isn't happy?" the Jungle asked.

'I will send a million of my people to Panternia. People who are far less reasonable than me and much more annoying than Melody Sundown.'

"How will I know if Corin is happy?"

'Ask her. She'll tell you.'

"That's impossible. I can only communicate with those who have eaten the fruit of knowledge. Panternians have no teeth, they can't eat the fruit."

'How much and how often do they have to eat before you can talk with them?'

"One bite will last them a lifetime."

'Not a problem. When I send Corin back to you, she'll be ready to talk.'

I never got a verbal "yes, I agree" from the Jungle. I'm fairly sure the final squeeze the deep throating tulip gave my shrinking shlong wasn't the Panternian version of a handshake. But, the groan I heard as the vines released their grip on my wrists and ankles made me believe that, even though it didn't like it, the entity known as "The Jungle" planned to unenthusiastically comply with my demands.

Whether or not I could hold up my end of the deal was yet to be determined. Even if Melody walked out of the Jungle later in the day, I had no idea if Chris would open up a portal and send us back to Mars, or if he had given up and considered us casualties. And, if we did make it back to either Mars or Earth, I had no clue how I'd get back to Panternia to check on Corin, much less transport a million human pioneers to Panternia if the Jungle reneged on the agreement.

So, even though my deal with the Jungle was nothing but a huge bluff, there was a good chance I'd played a shit load more poker than the potted plant who held Corin's fate in its vines.

Corin was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the backyard when the path returned me to the house.

"How did it go? Did you talk to the Jungle?" she asked after jumping to her feet and kissing me.

"Great. Better than I expected," I said, hopefully sounding more confident than I felt.

"Does that mean..." She too was trying to put on a happy face, but her tears betrayed her.

"Yes. You're going back to the Jungle and I'm going home. It's what we both need. I know you don't think so now but, in a year, maybe two, you'll thank me for what I've done."

"What? What have you done?"

"Let's go inside, get out of the sun, and I'll explain."

I told her everything. Well, almost everything. I explained how she'd be able to pick her friends and stay with them for as long as she wanted. No more switching out bedmates every twenty days. She initially balked when I said she'd be meeting Panternian men and, if she wanted, could choose one as a husband.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
230 Followers
12