World Travelers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want a Panternian man. I want you."

"You don't have to take a mate; all I ask is that you try a few out and see what you think. Remember, just like you've never met a man before me, you'll be the first woman they've seen since they were babies. You might have to help them at first."

"Like you first helped me?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"Exactly. And remember, as good as you are at pleasing men, make sure you teach them how to satisfy your desires. They've been taking for their entire lives; you'll have to teach them how to give. That's how you'll know when you've found the right guy. You want a mate who puts your needs ahead of his own."

Having said that, we took a short break from our discussion while I gave her an impromptu demonstration of what she should expect from a properly trained man.

"Is that how babies are made in your jungle?" Corin asked after I made her squeal in delight using three different positions and then deposited a sizeable school of human swimmers inside her Panternian pool.

"Yes. And it would probably work with Panternians as well if the Jungle lets you. And if it doesn't, I would still highly recommend you and your husband either making or finding a baby and raising it."

"Like Broken Horn and his family," Corin said. "They seemed very happy together, but I wouldn't know what to do with a child."

"From what I've been told, nobody on Earth does either. But somehow it works."

Our sporadic conversation and continual lovemaking continued for the next two or three hours. At midday, we took a much-needed break and went out the front door looking for water and perhaps a snack. We both drank our fill from the stream but, since the herd had moved on, Corin would have to go hungry until the Jungle started feeding her again.

Heading back into the house, I mentally reviewed my conversation with the Jungle, wanting to be sure Corin was prepared for her new life. As best as I could remember, I'd told her everything she needed to know, purposely leaving out the part about me eventually returning to Panternia to check on her.

Probably best she doesn't know. It's doubtful I'll be able to return and, even if I could, I don't want her to turn down an eligible local man in the hopes I come back. Hopefully the Jungle won't mention it to her.

And that was the part I'd forgotten to do. If Corin was to communicate with the Jungle, she'd have to take a bite out of the apple. Something we hadn't done yet.

Hustling out the back door, I heard a familiar rustle in the bushes. It was the sound they made when the Jungle opened up a path.

Crap. It's early. The Jungle said we had half a day.

Running to the corner of the yard, I found the apple I'd brought back from the Jungle interior, took a huge bite and chewed it like there was no tomorrow. Once it was the consistency of a poorly blended smoothie, I grabbed Corin, bent her slightly backwards, and locked my lips onto hers, trying to feed her like a mother bird feeding her baby.

Not knowing what I was doing, Corin initially tried to push me away, but I held tight, and she eventually managed to choke down most of what I offered.

"It's time," I told her as she recovered from my unexpected embrace. "Time to go back to the Jungle and start your new life."

"No!" she screamed. "I don't want to. Please don't make me do it."

"I love you," I whispered into her ear. "I will never love anyone more than I do you. That's why I have to leave, and you have to stay. It's the only way you will get the life you deserve."

I kissed her again. A long, passionate kiss that she fully embraced with her lips while beating on my back with her fists in protest against what she knew had to happen next.

Giving in to the inevitable, Corin pushed me away and, with tears streaming down her cheeks, turned and ran towards the path. I followed the green skinned beauty with my eyes as she disappeared into the Jungle and continued to stare at the hole in the bushes until the path closed up.

Not until Corin disappeared from my sight, did I notice Melody Sundown, standing just a few feet from where the path used to be.

Melody looked different. It had only been a few weeks since I last saw her, but something about her had changed. Her hair was longer, and it flowed easily over her shoulders instead of piled up on top of her head as was her usual fashion. I shouldn't have stared, but her new dress, which was even more revealing than the last one I saw her wear, prominently displayed an even more impressive curve of cleavage than what she arrived with. Admittedly, she was always an attractive woman, and now she looked as if she'd just stepped out of a spa.

But there was something else about her. Something about the way she stood, or the tilt of her head, that gave off a gentler impression. More woman, less scientist.

And then she opened her mouth, revealing the Melody Sundown of old.

Melody Sundown - several hours earlier

"I need you," the Jungle said.

The vines that were pulling me into the murky swamp released their grip on my legs. The cock and anal probes slipped out of their respective holes as the vines which grasped my wrists slowly pulled my filthy body out of the bog.

'Does this mean you're not going to kill me?'

"Yes. I'm sorry. I know I promised you a pleasant, glorious death but, for the good of the Jungle, you will be subjected to what I am sure will be a much more painful experience."

Without any further communication, the Jungle pulled my filthy, naked body from the swamp and firmly placed me at the entrance of a dry path. My options were clear. Stay in the swamp, which promised a stinky, rotting, watery grave, or follow the path in front of me... which the Jungle claimed led to an even worse fate.

Taking my chances, I followed the path, which led me to a warm pool of clean water, where I gratefully rinsed the filth off my body. The next clearing contained a pool of follicle munching minnows, where I spent another relaxing quarter hour as the tiny fish turned my stubbly underarms, legs, and pussy into "baby-bottom-smooth" expanses of pampered flesh. The hair washing eels came next, followed by a quick rinse under a gentle waterfall.

A hitherto unknown Panternian woman met me in a sunny clearing where she combed out my now shoulder length hair and, when done, led me to the all too familiar dress making shop. My mostly silent chaperone spread only a minimal amount of tree sap over my body which, when the silk spinning spiders were done, left me with a dress that even Kim Kardashian's granddaughter would deem inappropriate.

That's when I figured it out. Why the Jungle needed me. Another alien group had arrived on Panternia, and I was the designated sacrificial lamb. Or perhaps one of several hundred women the Jungle intended to trade in exchange for its continued safety. That was the fate worse than death it alluded to.

The final path led to a small green space which abutted against the first building I had seen on the planet. I arrived just in time to witness a beastly looking alien raping a poor Panternian girl. Its strong limbs held the smaller girl captive as it used its mouth to force a disgusting unknown substance down her throat. She tried her best to push her attacker away but, as always, brute force triumphed over innocence, and she finally succumbed.

Due to the angle, I couldn't get a good look at the beast, but it was obviously some type of primitive warrior. It had a head of long, untamed hair, a full beard and an overly muscled, almost humanoid body covered in cuts and bruises. When it again pressed its lips against those of its victim, I wished that, instead of her beating it on the back with her fists, she would ram her knee into its oversized genitalia. But alas, she didn't.

After what must have been a life altering trauma, the spunky girl eventually pushed the alien away, yelled out - "No. I don't want to. Please don't make me do it." - and ran up the path I had just come down.

I should have followed the crying girl. Both to console her and to save me from a similar fate. However, instead of chasing after her, the beast simply turned to watch her leave, not with a look of anger, but one of sorrow. Getting my first good look at it, I knew the beast's name.

It was David Greene.

The Jungle was right. It was sending me to a fate worse than death.

"Where the hell have you been and what were you doing to that poor girl?" I asked my startled underling.

"I was saving her life, just like I did for you. Now get your ass inside so we can figure out how to get home."

The last thing I wanted to do was follow David Greene... either down a Martian crevasse, through a hidden tunnel, on a jungle path, or into the first building I'd seen in weeks. Each time I'd previously followed the man, bad things happened. But what choice did I have? I was surrounded on three sides by an impenetrable wall of jungle foliage. My only path forward was through the oval door that David walked through.

Looking on the bright side, he did use the phrase "so we can figure out..." That's what a man says when he doesn't have a clue what to do next. It's his way of asking for help. If he had even an inkling of a plan, he would have said "so I can figure out..." But the use of the term "we" meant that he might be willing to consider what I had to say. Sure, if I came up with a way off Panternia, he'd eventually take credit for the idea, but at least we'd get home.

Unfortunately, I too was fresh out of ideas. But Chris wasn't.

"There you are," the false hologram of my college professor said as I walked into the room. "I was beginning to worry about you. Did I fail to mention that I expected the two of you to work together during this little outing?"

"I'll take the hit on that sir." David saw Chris as a man, one of his high school coaches. "I kind of got carried away," David continued, "but we're here now and ready to go home."

"Before we broach that subject," Chris said," tell me if you accomplished your mission. Having been on this planet for longer than I'd originally planned, do you understand?"

"Understand what?" David asked.

"You really must learn to pay attention. When we first met, you asked why you were sent here. Do either of you remember my answer?"

"You said we were to understand," I said.

"And what were you to understand?" Chris asked.

"The planet... and ourselves."

"So? Do you?" she asked me.

"I... I've got a pretty good handle on why the Jungle does what it does. I can't quite comprehend the biology, but I can understand its reasoning."

"And how about you?" Chris asked David. "Has the experience taught you anything about your personal life?"

"Melody spent a lot more time in the Jungle than me. But, after the weeks I spent on the river and the prairie... yeah. I've got a much better idea of what I want in life."

"That is all I can ask for," she said. "Now, if the two of you will be kind enough to join hands, we will continue your journey."

"What do you mean continue?" I asked as David wrapped his dirty hand around mine. "You're not sending us home?"

Before Chris could answer, we were enveloped in an orange pulsating light and, in the blink of an eye, found ourselves suspended a foot off the ground, trapped in a sticky web. As expected, my clothes didn't make the trip with me, but that was the least of my concerns. From my time on Panternia, I'd gotten kind of used to being naked, and being restrained wasn't a completely new experience for me either. But the three-foot spider crawling towards us certainly got my attention. As did the two hideous beasts who stood not five feet from us with weapons in their hands and hatred in their eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED

This is the end of David and Melody's Panternian adventure but not the end of their travels. Not by a long shot. It is a big universe with many more planets to visit and civilizations to study.

Their next few adventures are festering in my mind but have yet to find their way into my computer. Please be patient as the process runs its course.

If you follow me - go to my Literotica author page and click "add to favorites" - you'll be notified when subsequent chapters of World Travelers are published.

Thank you for being a loyal reader.

Aaroneous

12