World Turns - Chris and Brianna 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also knew from the day before that he was going to be vaguely aroused for a while and he wished it would go away, but he was, for the time being, in female mode, and still horny.

He sighed and stood, removing the dildo, though part of him wanted to just leave it in. He was glad he was going to have a chance to talk to Sam. She was a good listener, and he didn't feel comfortable talking to Brie about a crisis in his masculinity. He didn't want her to see him as less manly. He grabbed his laptop to put something on to distract him until he wasn't in female mode anymore.


Brianna was sitting waiting for her friend Mary to join her for lunch, off in her own little world. Caught up in a mixture of growing feelings about her bust, confusion about how she felt about having a penis and liking boobs and hips. The drive had left her without much to do but think, and feel. Her new balls affected the comfortable positions in a driver's seat, making her new parts unavoidable things to think about.

"Hey Brie!" Mary's voice brought her attention back to the here and now. Her gaze lifted, but only a little. It got stuck on her chest. Mary's bust was about the same size as Chris's, but on a smaller frame, in a good bra that fit properly, and showing cleavage with a low cut shirt. They were spectacular boobs.

Brianna willed her eyes and head to keep moving, to look Mary in the eye. Mary sat across from her and she started chatting. For a while they talked about mundane things, caught up as if things were normal. Things weren't normal though. Brianna had to put effort into not staring at Mary's chest.

Brianna now had a much better idea of what the boys had experienced with Mary when puberty hit her like a truck. Brianna had known Mary since preschool and she had always been shy and introverted, not terribly into most girly things. No playing with doll houses, at least not the way most girls did. Mary had always been more into spaceships, which as she grew turned into a love of hard science fiction, old science fiction. Asimov, Clarke, books that were already old when she was born. So Mary never really fit in with either boys or the girls.

Then came puberty and Mary went from a slightly chubby little girl to curvaceous. She was still a little chubby, but all the fat seemed to be in her hips, butt and bust, with hardly any on her middle. Combined with her cute round face, she was suddenly popular, at least with a significant portion of the boys. A lot of the girls went from indifferent to jealous. Brianna had noticed.

Mary was still the introverted lover of sci-fi; Brianna was confident there would be at least one old book in her purse, acquired from a used book store. Not that she was that different, she loved books just as much, and as kids they had always enjoyed going to used book stores together. Mary had even convinced her to read some of her favourite classics of science fiction.

Mary was talking about what she had been reading, and Brianna's eyes had drifted down. She again yanked her gaze back up to Mary's face, but when they got there, the expression they found told her that she had been noticed. A wry grin. It was a look Brie had seen several times, though never directed at her: Mary had known the whole time.

Brianna felt herself blush.

"So you like boobs now?" Mary said, grinning.

Brianna blushed harder. She wasn't embarrassed that she liked boobs, she was embarrassed that she couldn't keep herself under enough control to not be caught.

"Yeah... Chris and I both got the full change." She paused before adding, "His boobs are actually even a bit bigger than yours."

Mary tilted her head slightly and raised one eyebrow. "Really?"

Brianna nodded. "I... uh... seem to like very busty men."

Mary's eyebrow somehow got higher. "So, like, that guy." She nodded in the direction of another table. "He's cute, looks like your type."

Brianna looked in the direction Mary had indicated. She immediately knew which guy she meant; he looked a bit like Chris, except in one area. He had boobs, but small ones. She was shocked at how much less attractive than Chris she found him. Last week it wouldn't have been a very big difference. It wasn't that she found Chris massively more attractive now, though she did think she was more attracted to him, it felt like not having big boobs actively made a man less attractive to her. It really brought home the changes to her preferences, she didn't fully understand how strong her preference was until she saw someone who was so otherwise her type.

"Or, judging by your face... not really your type anymore?" Mary asked.

"Uh... apparently not. It's like small boobs are anti-attractive, which really makes me feel a bit... inadequate."

"Brie, you have great boobs, they're not even small. As I've been telling you since high-school, and I'm sure Chris tells you." Mary was bisexual, and always had been.

"Yeah, yeah. Says the girl with cleavage that causes traffic accidents."

Mary stuck out her tongue. "You could too if you took your shirt off. I've seen you naked, you're hot. If you weren't straight I'd have tried to date you. Not everybody only likes big tits."

This wasn't the first time Mary had told her this to try to boost her confidence. It didn't help as much as Mary seemed to think it should. The little voice of Brianna's insecurity just told her Mary was only saying that. Never mind those times in high school getting changed for gym that Mary had been looking at her in much the way Brianna just realised she was looking at Mary's boobs again. She pulled her eyes back up. "Uh... sorry... Still getting used to..."

"Don't worry too much about it... I'm thinking of it as payback for all the times you'd just chat in the gym locker room with nothing on top and I'd be doing my best to pay attention and not stare at your chest." Mary had leaned forward as she was speaking to make her cleavage a little more visible. Brianna just barely maintained eye contact. "I'm still getting used to boobs on men. It does feel weird as hell to like boobs on a guy... part of my brain just sort of rejects the idea, but I still feel it. I think I prefer busty guys too, which feels weird since I've never been very into big boobs."

The rational part of Brianna's mind was well aware that every woman Mary had ever asked out looked more like her than Mary. Unfortunately for Mary, her choices also seemed to share sexual orientation with Brianna too, so Mary had only had boyfriends. "Do you think it's weirder for you or me to get used to liking boobs on men?"

"Oh, you for sure, Brie. I already knew how great boobs are, now I just have to get used to a new way to appreciate them. You're experiencing it for the first time."

"Feels uncomfortable when it's another girl."

"Hmm, I guess it would, for you. For me the hardest part has been getting used to the new parts. Especially the way it seems to have a mind of its own."

"Oh, I agree! I feel like it's turning me into a teenage boy! I've had six boners for no reason whatsoever since it happened, not to mention the ones that had a reason. It really doesn't seem to take much to set it off and uh... for me they can be a challenge to hide, even in a skirt."

Mary's eyebrow went up again. "A challenge?"

Brianna felt herself start to blush. "Yeah... it's huge, at least when it's hard."

"Well you've always wanted to be well endowed."

Her blush deepened but she smiled. "Yeah... I'd be worried about being too well endowed if Chris didn't love it."

"He's seen it?"

"Err, more than that. Right after the change we went to my room to measure him for a bra, and one thing led to another..."

"Ah... Really feeling like teenagers, then."

"I guess so. It feels weird to have more than Chris down there, but he seemed to enjoy it, even though he said it almost didn't fit."

"Can't say I'd feel the same way..."

"Yeah, me neither." There was a lull in the conversation before Brianna spoke again. "How are you comfortable in those tight jeans? I've barely worn pants since the change, and panties are right out!"

"Eh, it's not so bad, it's a bit squished but I don't think it's any worse than wearing a sports bra. Maybe it's different for us lesser dicked ladies. Men's underwear is like the wood of the true cross right now. I got a few pairs of briefs on the day of, but everything is sold out everywhere, so I'll be doing laundry often since I don't have a boyfriend to steal from."

"It's perfectly normal sized at the moment, thank you! I never liked sports bras much either, and they at least are doing a job while they squeeze parts of me."

"My jeans are doing a job, making my butt look good."

Brianna rolled her eyes.

"They do have a new downside though, not much room if you get hard, you're not the only one who's had a problem hiding an awkwardly timed boner Brie."

"You could wear more relaxed fit pants and do what Chris suggested I do and flip it up into the waistband. I'm pretty sure mine would show through my shirt if I ever tried it, you might have more success."

"Bah!" Mary made a dismissive gesture. "It's been too fun seeing guys glancing at the bulge to wear anything that could help me hide. Every guy has made it through high school without too much embarrassment, even when skinny jeans were in."

Brianna sighed. "I don't know how you can be so blasé about it being so visible."

Mary shrugged. "Guys already understand, and women who don't yet will eventually."


Chris got into Sam's car. She started it, and he felt the vibration through the seat, but it felt more than he was used to. He hadn't been in a car since the change, and his vagina was partially against the seat. It didn't feel like much, but he'd never had such a sensitive part against the seat of a car before. He could feel it in his labia, it wasn't turning him on exactly, but he could also tell what kind of effects a vibrator might have on him. It made him hyper-aware of that part of him, after three days he had finally not been constantly aware of it, at least when just sitting, until he got into the car. Walking was a little different, without something to occupy his mind the still somewhat novel feeling of his labia moving slightly against each other as he walked brought the existence of his female parts to the fore of his awareness.

"So, excited to go bra shopping?"

"Not really... Still feels wrong, but I also need a good one. I'm starting to feel it in my back, not sore yet but I can tell it will be. Had to skip intramural basketball yesterday. It was awkward when they asked why over text and I had to explain it was due to boobs."

Sam giggled.

"One said he had boobs and was still going to play. He didn't drop it until I sent a picture."

"We'll find something that will let you play next week."

"Not sure I'm gonna."

"You OK, Chris?"

"I don't know..." He sighed. "I don't want to wear a bra. I don't want to have tits bigger than any woman I've ever met, I don't want boobs at all..." He paused. "I took your advice... about the dildo. I didn't have the nerve to get a big one though."

"It didn't go well?"

"Uh... well, that was fine, but in the moment it brought out thoughts. I was imagining, sucking..."

"Ah."

"I... well, it made me really uncomfortable. It just feels so... wrong to have these feelings."

"I see. For the boobs, at least you could get a reduction."

"I know... but part of me already feels like... they're really mine. I know it's going to be normal for guys to have boobs, imagining myself with smaller, or even back to no boobs already makes a little part of me not feel right. Besides... I really do like things about them, as you said... They kinda look good on me, and I definitely like how Brie reacts to them. I caught a few girls looking when I was walking around or in class, even walking up to the car I saw you looking. It felt good." He looked down at his shirt, stretched tight over his bust. "They're sensitive... in a good way... but for some reason they're also a bit sore today."

"Oh... you're probably not going to like this."

"What?"

"Might be a sign we should get you some tampons."

"Oh. Dammit." Chris sighed. "Feels like that bit has been taking over... I've been feeling weirdly horny, but mostly in the new bits. Weird thoughts, it doesn't take much to rev it up... Like puberty all over again."

"Well, it probably is exactly like that, think about it. We know our bodies changed to be what they would be like if the world always worked this way, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, at our age the theoretical you that always lived in a world like this can't possibly have finished developing that long ago, so you basically are in the middle of your girl puberty. It's not just boys that are full of hormones you know."

"Yeah, yeah. I figured that out when we went camping together and you hadn't had a boyfriend for a while."

"It didn't take much effort. You were just as single and pent up. I can't believe we did that so many times."

"We only went camping once."

Sam laughed. "Have you told Brie that we..."

"Yeah... I told her we tried and it didn't feel right."

"Once I'm further along we probably shouldn't spend the night alone together, I'd like to think we've both got more self control these days, but..."

"Yeah." He paused for a moment. "How do you feel about changing?"

"I'm still not really sure, I can mostly ignore it so far, so it hasn't fully sunk in for me. I'm only just far enough along changing to pee standing up... it's actually a bit awkward to go sitting, it's pretty small still."

"Ah... I had that problem once when I really had to go after coming inside on a very cold day..."

Sam laughed. "I have a hard time imagining that."

"You'll find out."

"I guess I will."

"Are you worried?"

"More curious I think, and glad I don't need new underwear yet. I was at a big box store yesterday and pretty much all the men's underwear and bras were gone. You seem a lot more uncomfortable than when we talked on the phone."

"Yeah... I dunno, I just feel... wrong, but also not, felt more wrong after the whole unwelcome fantasy thing. It just feels like the female parts are taking over a bit."

"It's a lot to deal with all at once. I know you well enough to know you'll get through this. You're still a man Chris, this doesn't change that."

Sam had put her finger right on what was actually bothering him. It felt unmanly. Liking dicks felt gay. He didn't have a problem with gay guys, but he wasn't one. It felt like this change was striking at parts of his identity that he didn't realise he cared so much about, like his self-image was having a part of it torn down and replaced by something the opposite of what he felt should be there.

On the other hand, there was another part of him, a part that was already integrating this new reality into his view of himself. Busty, a little submissive in female mode. This part felt good about how his boobs looked. Sam had been right: he'd started noticing people staring more and had a few people talk to his chest. Screw social expectations of what was manly, what a man is had changed. A man can be busty now; fully grown men have vaginas now. Liking a woman's penis was, by definition, not gay; it was part of being attracted to fully mature women.

"I know... but I can't feel it just because I know it."

"Yeah, twenty-one years of social conditioning doesn't just go away in a few days. If it helps at all, your boobs don't make you look at all feminine—if anything, they make your masculinity more apparent."

Chris gave her a skeptical look. "Uh huh."

"What? I mean it!"

*

Chris arrived back in his dorm room wearing a brand new bra and carrying two sports bras in a bag along with the one he had been wearing when he left. The new bra was much better. Far more support, his shoulders felt better already.

Sam had insisted that he try on almost every bra in his size they had in stock, and he got measured again. It almost wasn't worth it. Almost. It was bad enough to have Brie measure him, but a stranger doing it made him feel so much more self-conscious. However, the woman knew her stuff and pointed him toward all the right bras. It was actually very comfortable and did a good job stopping his boobs from moving too much. It even seemed to help a bit with the boob soreness.

The only downside was it also did a good job lifting them, making their size even more obvious. The sports bras didn't do that—in fact, they made him look smaller—but he didn't think he'd enjoy feeling that confined when he wasn't doing something that needed that level of control.

They had minimizer bras, but they weren't as comfortable, and a small part of him liked how his boobs looked emphasised.

He flopped on his bed. This time he didn't get hit in the face with his own tits. The bra was fantastic. He did, however, feel the tampon in his back pocket.

He sighed.

On the way home Sam had been determined to make sure he was prepared, to make sure Brie didn't miss anything important in her talk and that Chris remembered it all. Pads, menstrual cups, tampons, panty liners.

Pads were probably out; his male equipment would get in the way of them being held closely enough to his body, and he wore boxer briefs, which didn't offer a place for the flaps to wrap around. He'd immediately balked when she said menstrual cups were reusable. So tampons it was.

Since he had no idea what his body did at which part of his cycle there was no real way to tell how far off he was from needing them; he really hoped it would be when Brie was around to help him. His worry that it would be soon made him paranoid about every time he could feel what both Brie and Sam had assured him was normal discharge. Discharge, he shuddered; there were, he was rapidly learning, many more gross things about female parts than he had known.

It all made him wish that if humans had to have this second puberty thing he wasn't at the end of it, then it wouldn't be all at once. He'd have had the chance to learn about dealing with feminine hygiene before he actually had to do it. A more gradual introduction to his boobs. A chance to get used to the idea that he was going to have these new parts. But those weren't the cards he was dealt.