All Comments on 'Worlds First Futa - Prologue'

by tabetts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RorurkaRorurkaover 3 years ago

Amazing will you create a story where sam will fuck a guy or femboi as well???

DickeredDickeredover 3 years ago
Fantastic Right Out of the Gate

For a first try, most excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent first story

You did an incredible job for a first story. The sex scenes were hot and the banter back and forth was honest at even funny at times just like it would be if 2 best friends got together like this. I definitely want to read more of whatever you write.

tabettstabettsover 3 years agoAuthor
reply to Rorurka

Good news, yes I am.

I am intending all of my WFF stories to centre on Sam at various points in her life, which can be read as essentially standalone stories once you've read the prologue.

The next one I am currently writing involves Sam fucking a sissy, so look forward to that.

As a sneak preview, 2 other stories I hae in the planning phase involve Sam inadvertently starting a sex cult, and her work in a bio lab...

torcoolguytorcoolguyover 3 years ago
Size inconsistency

You mention on page one that her dick is supposed to be 14 inches, but then later on you refer to it as being twelve.

Please buff the later dick references up to 14 otherwise my big futa penis autism will prevent me from cooming.

Thank you.

tabettstabettsover 3 years agoAuthor
reply to torcoolguy

The intro is Sam describing herself at 21 years of age.

I mention in the main body of the story that Sam is only 18 at this point and hasn't finished growing yet. AFAIK the human body stops growing at approx.20 yrs of age.

This was deliberate to avoid said inconsistency, but maybe I didn't make it obvious enough. my bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done

Very enjoyable. I hope you keep putting out more stories in this vein. Maybe one with a male partner. A cum-through would be a nice touch as well, as if she filled his ass so much her cum started filling his balls and coming from his penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice so far, and I certainly look forward to more, particularly the sex cult bit, since for some reason I tend to like my futa stuff a bit darker and nothing good ever happens in a sex cult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabetts@tabetts
Previously worked on Captions, Phone/Text based stories and even a visual novel. Now I'm trying my hand at actual short stories. Feedback is always appreciated. :)