All Comments on 'Worlds First Futa - Sissy Maid'

by tabetts

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf

Yeah I get dom stuff but did you really have to make him an orphan then make his one light turn on him so horrifically? Geez that was brutal.

RorurkaRorurkaover 3 years ago

Great story keep it up !!! I thought jamie was about to get gangbanged by futa but still great story :D

tabettstabettsover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous

I'm sorry you feel that this was too brutal. I tried to make it very clear that Jamie was enjoying everything that was happening, and saw submission/servitude to Sam as far better than everything that had happened in his (admittedly fairly miserable) life so far.

He is never truly forced to do anything, and is given a resprectful choice before making his ultimate decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Love the story please keep it going! Xx Tv-annabel@hotmail.com

300bowler300300bowler300over 3 years ago
ONLY ONE MISSING

JAMIE NEEDS TO GET BREASTS, THEN THE PERFECT LITTLE SISSY IS MADE...HUGS AND KISSES BETTY jo xoxo

KenGoreKenGoreover 3 years ago

I thought this was great. I think it needs a sequel.

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 3 years ago
5*

Hope there is more to cum, I loved it, do you have any more jobs going💋💋💋to anonymous I know it tugged at your strings honey but don't cry Jamie's in good hands

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot damn

That was a fantastically awesome and sensually alluring, gorgeously glorious and erotically brilliant, sensually wanton, kinkily depraved stunning epic gem of a story.

Oh totally agree thAat this story, deserves a sequel, where Jaime is made into Samatha's perfectly sissy wife and lover as they decide to spend the rest of their lives, together as futa and sissy wife. With Jaime, getting breasts and feminine curves and everything needed to turn her into a beautiful sissy wife for her mistress, while having her clit, shrank down and reduced to that worth of a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next parts please

This was hot to read.

When is the next part coming up? Keep m coming!

RaizukoRaizukoabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Need more of this.

AslutboiAslutboiabout 3 years ago

A wonderful hot story!!! I envisioned myself as Jamie, as I too hope some day to be collared, owned and loved by my Mistress, to become her sissy slut, sissy maid, lover and slave husband in a true Ds FLR....For now I can only hope & dream. Thank you for the wonderful story, I must admit I came 3 times reading it. Smiles! Hope to read more!

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 2 years ago

Love the story, thanks for writing it, I just hope we get to read more

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

The futanari in this story was unnecessarily cruel and heartless, only thinking with her massive schlong. I was looking forward to the next chapter after reading the prologue, after witnessing her somewhat caring and fun personality. Only to then be thoroughly disappointed by her callus, uncaring, and delusional personality later down the line in this story instead. I say delusional because she seems to be in the mindset of ''I'm not a cruel mistress'' or what ever, but there's nothing more cruel than robbing someone of their humanity. Key word being robbed. Not given up freely, robbed. He had no other choice but to go along. This sort of choice is a lot like when a boss asks their employee to stay past their quitting time for the day and finish a project. Ofc you don't *have* to do it, however, the invisible threat of unemployment over this sort of behavior looms like a gray cloud above the worker in question. It's a really slimy tactic, followed by inevitable crunch. Simply put, she doesn't deserve someone as good natured as the sissy in the story.

I also feel like people don't seem to either know the difference, or, don't care about the difference between a ''pet'' and a ''toy''. A ''toy'' isn't human. A ''toy'' is just a tool to be used then discarded whenever the user feels like it. If she truly only saw him as a ''toy'', nothing more than just a tool for her pleasure, then they are not a ''pet'' in the slightest. A ''pet'' is loved. Taken care off. Treated humanly. Unlike a tool. I know the whole ''pet/toy'' thing might seem like a nitpick, but imho, titles matter. They have meaning and definitions.

I see you commented about trying to show that he did it out of his own free will and so on, which is not a very convincing point once you realize that the poor kid was homeless in the first place. It was either this, or live on the streets. So, not much of a choice there. Like at all.

The sex scenes, when isolated, where hot however and it was fun reading about the sissy right up until his ex mercilessly broke his heart.

If you're still writing, and you're contemplating writing a similar story, I ask you add a better disclaimer at the beginning if you don't mind, would greatly appreciate it and If any of this came off as rude or insulting, I did not mean it that way and I apologies. My only goal is to critique the characters and the story. Nothing else.

1/5.

WaranthilWaranthilover 1 year ago

Very hot, and quite cruel. I feel bad for the sooooft boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story, would love to read more!

ErickeldrevErickeldrev10 months ago

Man there need to be more like this. Futa on male with sissification/feminization focus. And he ends up becoming a huge slut for futa cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While I generally like aggressive futa on male stories, she was a bit mean. I'd much prefer him as a partner, not a slave, but on the whole it was a hot story. If she were a bit softer and not entirely cock focused, there would be room for romance or genuine feelings. But that's just me.

ErickeldrevErickeldrev8 months ago

There need to be more of these. This is super fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving it...so hot...Love to get fuck from shemales

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving the shemale cock❤❤..so hot the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabetts@tabetts
Previously worked on Captions, Phone/Text based stories and even a visual novel. Now I'm trying my hand at actual short stories. Feedback is always appreciated. :)