Wormhole Glory

Story Info
A grad student invents a new type of gloryhole.
2.6k words
4.29
4.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karnot
Karnot
3 Followers

Opening two wormholes at once was too much of a risk, she decided. The traces

of the freshly melted black ooze, in the middle of her metallic 3D printer, still lingered in the stagnant summer air. She usually liked the texture of the Denim overall rubbing against her otherwise naked skin. But, hunched over her laptop, her legs shaking and knees digging into to her small bed, Aguara, did not ooze of composure, or denim brushed arousal. From between a ring of hardbound textbooks, the scene vaguely resembled a summoning. Her absurdly large star-shaped earrings only added to this ambience. But the titles of the books themselves indicated a different kind of ceremony.

On the other side of the room, a shiny cylindrical container of anti-matter stood knightly on a table. A container she had tip-toed out of her lab in the previous night. It stood guarding a gathering of stuffed toys of bright and colorful shades and also sticking out in this odd collective was mild-mannered glassy green bottle. Below the bottle's curved spout, it said in smooth calligraphic curls "Rearflow-for smooth entry".

At the center of the otherwise empty white glow of the screen, that lit up her pleasantly round face, was the last exchange between her and a online friend.

Bigboi69: Texted you my coordinates. Ready to join the history books!

KleinBunny: Maybe the ones on home experiment catastrophes.

Bigboi69: Following the chapter on the show Jackass? Ah, no worries. Any publicity is good publicity. :)

You will be great, babe. Good luck!

She read the messages in the of the deep voice of this faceless Australian man, who had a strangely South African accent. She had only briefly corresponded with him over the phone. The lone fool from a different part of the globe, who had agreed to participate in her payless experiment. Brushing her frizzy blue hair aside, absentmindedly transfixed at his profile picture, she wondered where his unbridled confidence came from. Maybe it was the antioxidants in all the delicious Melbourne coffee. Or maybe it was just camera angle.

She had, not very painstakingly, explained to him that it was against regulations to open a wormhole outside a sanctioned lab facility, and that the makeshift lab in her tiny apartment definitely wasn't designated as one. Opening two was even more unstable. Generally, two in proximity tended to create a steady repulsive drift, possibly causing them to grow apart in distance indefinitely. She had finally figured out how to stabilize them, but if things went south, her new acquaintance could need to change his profile name. At least a partial change.

The portal was going to be the size of a tangerine between her bedroom and Bigboi's. Enough for the position she had planned for maximum visual effect. This would be enough to show her professor. Her professor, the dapperly dressed, mickey mouse watch wearing middle-aged man, who had been rejecting her advances all fall. He kept citing pompous university policies, rubbing his creased, but delightfully kissable forehead, droning on about how inappropriate her emails were starting to become. She had always thought the days of performing oral being inappropriate were long gone. But he did belong to a different generation. However, she had also seen how painfully stretched his meetings with her fellow student, the chiseled hips Amy Gurgen, were. Meetings that were suspiciously behind closed doors too. No dissertation discussion needed to have been that tenuously long. There was the the silver lining that he was the kind of gentleman who took his time with the woman he made love to. This observation drew a giggle out of Aguara, as she fantasized his prolonged attention on her, pinning her against his wall. She clenched her denim over her stomach forcing it to bunch up against her fist, her breasts spilling out in equal glee.

Shaking herself from her brief reverie, she checked the scribbled integrals and differentials on her palm sized yellow notebook one last time, and compared it with the current state of her now partly black screen, which was constellated heavily by white strings of code. She typed "compile" onto the left corner of terminal and let her index finger hover over the keyboard and after a moment of blank indecision, she gave a quick jab to the enter button.

Almost instantly, the air around her vibrated violently, a few inches over the bed the space warped, into yellow ring, revealing a handsome stubbled chin below a pair of full lips.

"I see it now. May I?" she heard him through the wormhole and a repeated occurrence of the sentence through her earphone, a clear delay between the two.

"Yeah, go ahead. Stick it through," flinging her earphones off her bed.

"I am not hard yet."

"Didn't I tell you to be ready?"

"Well, mentally, I am frothing. I could even write a sonnet."

"We don't have time for foreplay, pal", she said, feeling the red light blinking on her tripod fixtured camera coaxing her.

"Okay, but make it quick", she gave in.

She kneeled over her bed, and pressed her lips on to his. It was just a formal peck at first. But the low smacking noises of their lips coming together grew louder each subsequent instant, only interrupted by the light wind of their breaths. She leaned back in for a longer kiss, feeling him take her upper lip first, and then, the lower. As she thrust her face deeper into the portal, she winced at the hot sensation of its edges against her skin. She pulled back from the pain, confused how unfazed Bigboi seemed.

She had to push through. So she did once again, and sucked on him hard, wincing at the same time. She was surprised, and flushed, by how attentively, and softly he held her. Delicately. Like a rare fruit he was trying to relish. Were the rims of the worm hole not hurting him? She tried hard to anchor the thought that they had to hurry. The wormhole could remain open only for ten minutes, and that was not the only problem. If they weren't sufficiently separated when it collapsed, they could both loose their lips or any other erogenous zone. But the wonderful cocktail of pleasure and heat pulled her senses in a different direction, as they opened wider, their tongues appearing now in invitation, a few threads of saliva now bridging their oral fissures. His cologne infiltrating her nostrils, she felt an urge to place her palm on his cheeks, and run it into his hair to pull him closer. But the wormhole was not big enough. Instead, she grabbed two books nearby and in extension, planted her palms on the small tower for support to dive into him more freely, struggling to hold back a yelp from the pain.

"You can...stick your tongue in", she said, her voice audibly quivering between the words.

"But we don't have time", said Bigboi, smirking.

Not waiting to respond, she took a drunken pause to bite her lower lip and then slacked her jaw as she submitted her tongue in extended, but stiff suspension. He obliged by sucking at her juicy flesh, and then glided his own tongue along it, testing its tension, hiking up to its root. The pain was right between her nose now.

Moistening under each other's teasing, their gasps now twirled around their wet slithering licks. Their pants were becoming louder now. She imagined his large hands exploring her. The hands she had seen on that profile picture supporting himself, pinching her skin and caressing her all over, pressing her closer into him. So close, and yet so far. As a compromise, she unbuttoned the straps of her overalls and started caressing herself. She started on the side of her hips, which felt more tender now, slowly proceeding upwards to her nipples, where she wanted him.

"Could you..please", she stopped kissing him, and finished her request by thrusting her right nipple through the wormhole. The hole vibrated the air around her, drawing whimpers, as the burning outer rim took over her breast.

He processed her request, enveloping her swelling nipples with his lips. Over her large areolas, he teased her with gentle tugs creating a suction, even as she pressed herself onto him in agitation. He pressured her nipples away from its base in one direction, just once, and then released it, circling his tongue's tip around it instead. They didn't have time. But her nipples lost its lean and started visibly hardening and reddening under his warm breath. Her chest rising and contracting into his face more eagerly, as he carefully took it between his teeth. She had gotten used to the pain of the hole constricting her breasts, and even started to enjoy the feeling. A big drop of sweat flowed down between her breasts, one of which was struggling to push through the portal in the man, even as the edges of the hole pinched at her chest.

Colored by these sensations, an unreasonable confidence surged through her usually sharp brain. She had to make the two wormholes work. Besides, isn't that what would truly impress her Professor. He didn't believe it was possible even in theory, refusing to look at her detailed derivations.

"I am...going to open the other one," she said, peppered with flustered yelps.

"Didn't you say this could make me cockless?"

"It's okay. It will be okay," not entirely convinced herself.

She didn't want him to stop. So she stretched herself for a her laptop, expertly focused through her huffs, she punched into her keyboard with her left hand. She decided if the wormholes started drifting from their locations, she would kick in the fail safe.

At the final jab of the enter button, his lips and the portal disappeared. Then the ring reappeared at the same spot, along with a second ring opening three feet behind her.

Completely lead by desire now, she lay herself on the bed on her right side, brushing the books off the bed, creating a series of loud knocks as they fell off. Removing her overalls from under her quickly, she coiled herself to align her hips with the second wormhole. The vibration of the rings against her outer folds and clitoris, sent an unexpected shudder through her. She waited for his lips to meet hers once again. Instead, she felt a light breeze against her pussy. Confused, she looked down and found his stubble chin hovering over her folded knees, between her thighs. Just as she felt his nose dive into her in a low splash, she realized she had switched the coordinates! To confirm her suspicion, his cock made an entrance posting itself next to her face in erect expectation, and at the same time answering her earlier musing about his possible abuse of camera angle. It did not seem like he wanted to turn around.

He was already leaking of precum, its thick odor filling her nostrils. She licked at the stiff purple mushroom tip swiftly, earning a groan from him into her pussy. She reached for his shaft and grasped it in her palm, enjoying just how rigid it felt. Before she could go down on him, her hands started sliding down the shaft out of her own volition. She thought he was adjusting himself, but soon realized the wormholes were drifting.

The drift started gathering in speed, revealing his perineum and to her relief, it stabilized once again. They would just have to stretch out a little, and they could continue with their oral exchange.

But before she could tell him to do so she heard him, "Who is your shiny friend here? My my. You started this experiment way early, didn't you."

The wormhole below had drifted too. She felt a tug at her sphincter. Fear and embarrassment jolted through her as she realized he had found her butt plug, which she had been wearing all morning.

She whimpered, feeling her outer sphincter expand and contract due to the force of her plug. In hesitation she tried to fold her knees and pull away, but held at one end by him, instead only felt the force of the plug stretching her anal walls more. This forced a squeal out of her, as she tried to get a hold of her mattress in a desperate effort through her grip on her quilt,

"Should I stop?," a genuine concern in his voice.

"Mmm...nooo," her back arched and neck pulling away from her in tensed reflex.

He chuckled, and continued tugging the device lodged in her ass, making her squirm and struggle to stay by the wormholes. Taking teasing pauses to clench his teeth playfully around her curving cheeks from time to time. Just as she became used to the feeling of his pulling, and the squishing noises of the lube between the plug and the walls of her ass, a forceful, loud pop thundered through the air. She felt the plug escape her hole, feeling the air rush in, causing her to gape her mouth wide open and a pulse reverberate through her, with the epicenter at her rear entrance. Lube trickled down her ass dripping on to the round wet patch of her dribbling cum on top of her quilt.

She heard the metal plug crash against the wooden floor on his side of the portal, and roll behind him. It didn't seem like he was going to stick it back in.

He started to probe the gap left by the plug with his tongue now, rubbing at the edge of her rear entrance. He was at her tender inner sphincter, the softness of its flesh emphasized by his strokes.

Despite her stupor, she didn't feel sure if she should return the favor. But he was cleanly shaved, just as she was, and maybe that was some comfort. Nevertheless, Aguara leaned towards remaining passive in this new turn of events. But he was probing her really deep now, the noises from his long tongue slithering inside her and hitting that sensitive spot on the other side of her vaginal walls occasionally. This caused her to thrust her hips into his face, and then she reluctantly leaned in herself into him. Feeling her tongue circle around his hole, he growled into her.

She skipped the formalities and was half a tongue deep inside him, feeling him rhythmically contracting and expanding, keenly aware that time was running out. So, she started licking him harder, searching. Their filthy noises and thick smell of their cum hung heavily, but homogeneously in their rooms. Then she suddenly heard a loud thud behind her. "What on earth?"

It was her roommate, Amy, standing by front door. In the commotion, Aguara had not heard the key turn in. Her roommate had returned sooner than she was expecting. Embarrassed by the state she was in, Aguara, strained to conjure up a remotely plausible explanation. But before she could do so, Amy was towering over her naked body, and peered into the wormhole where Bigboi's lips were. "Professor?", Amy's face contorted further deeper into shock. In response, Aguara saw Bigboi back away from the hole, as she caught a glimpse of the mickey mouse watch by the table next to the bed.

The professor switched to his more familiar accent and said, "Good of you to join us, Amy. Aguara, as you can see, has finally managed to stabilize two wormholes. Which makes one for each of you".

"We have precisely five more minutes, if Aguara's calculations are right."

He had indeed checked her notes, welling emotion, Aguara realized.

Her roommate meanwhile, blushed, and proceeded to remove her leather jacket, and then undid her open waist top. Aguara looked on in shock, as she felt the wet licks of her professor's tongue slide in between her cheeks once again.

Karnot
Karnot
3 Followers