Wormholes - Endless Possibility Ch. 04

Story Info
Will and Fiona travel one last time.
13.3k words
4.85
2.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmcix
mmcix
175 Followers

Will and Fiona watched with almost scientific detachment as Willa and Fi cried. Had they been so distraught at being lost? Will wasn't sure. He reached out a hand tentatively to Willa's shoulder, and she sobbed even harder, leaning into him, as Fiona did the same for Fi. They occasionally caught snippets of things the pair would miss from their own world. Fi lamented the loss of their photo albums. Willa cried over her lost specialist tools. Fi bewailed the loss of her clit, despite having fully committed to having a penis. Willa sobbed about their cat.

'You had a cat?' Will asked. 'We never saw it, was it an outdoors cat?'

Willa sobbed even harder. 'We never even got a chance to get the cat!' she cried. Will patted her gently, sympathising over the loss of cat potential.

Will and Fiona let them vent their emotions for a few minutes more, before trying to snap them out of it. 'We need to find out what is going on in this world, and decide if we need to move on', Fiona said, 'And we need to know now. Any minute someone could-'.

'Good afternoon you two!' Someone boomed from the door. The four turned to see Konstantin, a stupid grin on his face. 'Sorry, you four. I didn't know you were a twin, Evans! Anyway, I thought you had left this morning, but I'm glad you didn't. I wanted to thank you again, I know it took a while, but we're very happy at home now'.

Will risked a downward glance, and saw a tremendous bulge in Konstantin's crotch. 'Uh. You're welcome', he muttered.

'Sorry', Fiona said. She relaxed a death-grip on Fi's arm, who had come to terms with the idea that this was a different Konstantin. Will watched the murderous rage drain from her face. 'Left this morning?' asked Fiona.

'On your holiday? A whole month. What a bonus! Helps to have friends in high places right? Anyway, I won't keep you. Have fun!' He gave them an unnecessarily large amount of finger-gun as he backed out the door.

'A month, from today. We'll have the office, and the Will and Fiona here won't be using their apartment. We won't get another chance like this'. Will said.

'You're going to steal their lives?' Willa asked.

'We are going to borrow their lives', Will replied. 'We have one month to solve the problem of targeting a world. If we can't get it then, we need to move and try again. But here, we have a supply of wormhole rings, a huge amount of private research data, and a place to stay here. It would be a waste to move'.

Willa seemed on the fence, but Fiona and Fi had clearly made their decision, both picking up tablets and starting to see what the pair from this world were working on. Willa nodded after a moment, and went to join them.

They quickly found that the pair from this world had spent a huge amount of time on Konstantin projects, and had never even thought of world-hopping. The four cautiously opened a wormhole to the apartment in this world. They found it remarkably similar to their own, with a distinct emptiness to some of the shelves that suggested a long absence was taking place. They ordered takeaway using some of whatever disposable currency they had, which fortunately was enough to last months. Soon after, exhausted, they retired to their beds. Will and Fiona took the guest room again, which felt familiar after their stay in Willa and Fi's world. They quickly fell into a deep sleep, bodies readying themselves for the long weeks ahead.

* * *

The next day started with an eager push to work. The four went straight to the office, and through the day split into all possible pairings to tackle the problem of targeting a specific world, each time bringing fresh ideas to their partner. All too often, they ran into dead ends. Ideas were birthed and discarded endlessly, everything from more advanced seeding of the initial quantum state to somehow opening a connection to all worlds at once. The first full day passed in a blur. That night was spent working, with short breaks to eat and sleep. The next day passed the same, and the next. Soon, they were a week into their free month, with nothing to show for it.

Will had just noted the passage of a full week when he heard an excited squeak from Willa. Her and Fi had been working together for the morning, and loudly announced half an hour before that they needed a "god damned break I swear to Christ". Will and Fiona had expected them to blow off steam in the usual hot, sweaty way, but instead they had put their heads together, and started tinkering with a wormhole ring pair.

'What's up?' Fiona asked, as she and Will stood next to the excited pair.

'I'll show you!' Fi beamed, tossed one of the rings to Willa, and opened a wormhole. She put her hand through it, and sure enough it came out to tweak Willa's nose.

'We've seen wormholes before', said Will.

Fi stuck out her tongue. 'But have you seen this?' Fi pressed a button on the control tablet, and Will and Fiona watched in amazement as the wormhole ring seemed to fold in on itself, vanishing through the event horizon. They looked to the ring by Willa, and saw it was now two rings, pushed tightly together. Fi's hand still extended from the end; she withdrew it, deactivated the wormholes, and the pair of rings separated and fell to the floor.

'How?' asked Fiona, thrilled with the discovery.

'It's engineering really, nothing fancy', said Willa. 'We use a modified version of the event horizon distortion you and Will used to swap bits before'.

'She's being modest', said Fi. 'It's extremely fancy, and we are amazing'. She leaned in to give Willa a slow kiss.

'You did this in thirty minutes?' Will asked, awe clear in his voice.

'We've been pushing so hard on wormhole tech now, I think I could do almost anything', Willa said. 'We live and breathe wormholes. And, even better, I think this break has left me ready to work on the world problem again already'.

'Breaks are important. In fact, we all need one', Fiona announced. 'Back to the apartment, we're celebrating!'

Fifteen minutes later, the wine was flowing and music blaring as the four pranced around the rooms of the apartment, the pent up energy of the week finding its way out. Will couldn't resist, and cornered Willa for the technical details on her breakthrough. He was impressed - her solution was simple and elegant. Just the kind he prided himself on. He turned to Fiona and Fi, who were deep in conversation, ready to urge his fiancée to hear the details. He saw Fi whisper something to Fiona, and saw the sparks flare in her eyes.

Science would have to wait.

Fi kissed Fiona's ear, then neck, then pushed her towards him, and reached past him to grab Willa. Fiona fell into his arms, and she kissed him deeply. 'We are going to try something tonight. Tell me to stop if you want to, but I think it'll be fun'.

'With you, everything is fun'.

'I'll hold you to that'. Fiona started tugging at his shirt, then pulling at his trousers. He watched Fi almost roughly stripping Willa, who was giving as good as she got. Soon, all four were naked, Fi and Will standing at full attention. Fiona moved in to kiss him again, and he just saw Fi whispering to a wildly blushing Willa as his view was blotted out by Fiona's fiery hair. She tackled him roughly to the ground, straddling him, grinding herself against him. Her slick lips slid up and down the length of his cock, teasing them both. He gave her a quick smile, and shut his eyes in pleasure. He missed, then, Willa straddling his face. She sat down, facing Fiona, and gently lowered her smooth, wet pussy onto Will's hungry mouth. Will licked eagerly, drinking her deeply, and moaned into her as he felt Fiona raise her hips and push him inside her. She settled with a sigh, muffled to his ears, and started to grind herself against him. He heard, faintly, the wet sounds of Fiona and Willa making out above him. Fiona's hands met his on Willa's thighs as she leaned in more deeply for the kiss.

Fiona stopped for a moment. Will heard a faint chatter from above, and paused to listen, but Willa ground herself back against him, eagerly and chidingly, urging him to the task at hand. He happily resumed, still snug inside Fiona, when he suddenly felt the pressure on his cock increase dramatically. Fiona let out a low, almost pained, moan. He was sure she hadn't came on him. A few moments later, the pressure seemed to ease backwards, from the head of his cock down to the base. Then it seemed to slide back up. Again. More.

He realised then, that he was sharing Fiona with Fi, as deep in her ass as he was in her pussy. Even without moving, the sensations were incredible. It was like being jerked off inside Fiona. He was panting into Willa's slit, barely holding on, when Fiona raised and lowered her hips, just once. Will saw stars. He restrained himself, as Fiona slid up along both himself and Fi. He controlled himself as she slid slowly back down. He mastered himself as she slid up. And he fucked her senseless as she slid down. He thrust wildly, hearing the dull slap of his skin against Fiona's, feeling Fi's cock thrusting too, in perfect sync so that Fiona was never empty; Fi sliding in as he left. He heard a low trail of moans coming from Fiona, and his hands gripped Willa's thighs deeply, his face straining deep into her, tongue pushing wildly.

Time became a blur, but at some point Fiona started thrusting hard back against the pair of them. Fi adjusted her rhythm so herself and Will acted in unison, pushing deep into Fiona at the same time, so they could all thrust as one. Will felt the tell-tale tightening of Fiona around him, almost crushing with Fi adding her own tightness, and knew he couldn't hold on. The tightness increased, and he felt a powerful tingling through his entire body. He could feel everything - the warm wetness all over his face, Willa's thigh's on his cheeks, each of her fingertips on his chest. He could feel every nook and cranny of Fiona, the faint brush of Fi's legs against his as she had adjusted herself. The tingling spread as time slowed down, and suddenly seemed to race back to its single point of origin, crashing into his cock and pushing him over the edge. He gave a huge thrust, and felt Fi do the same, both of them spearing into Fiona, both releasing enormous quantities of cum. Will felt like it would never stop, hurtling through his cock, eager to fill his lover. The sights and sounds pushed Willa over the edge, and she released a flood onto his tongue.

The four of them returned to the real world some time later. Willa had slid off Will's face, slumped to the side. Fi was laying back somewhere in the distance, possibly propelled backwards by her own cum. Fiona was laying on his chest, still enjoying the aftershocks of her incredible orgasm. 'I'll have what she's having', Willa muttered.

'Tomorrow. If I survive'. Will said. Fiona dragged herself up Will's body, apparently having lost the use of her legs, and planted a kiss on the side of his mouth, before collapsing into a deep sleep on top of him. Will joined her immediately. He woke in the middle of the night to find them in the same position, but someone had draped them in a blanket and pushed a thin pillow under his head. He smiled contentedly as he saw Fi and Willa cuddled tightly on the couch, Willa lying on top of Fi in a mirror of himself and Fiona. He felt suddenly hopeful as he saw them all together. Anything could be done with the four of them.

The next morning he woke to Fiona bouncing on top of him. He opened his eyes to see her beaming down at him. 'You had a hard cock and you weren't using it. You don't mind, do you?'

'What's mine is yours my love', he responded, enjoying the slick sensation of being inside her again. She kissed him, carefully and lightly since they needed to take care of some basic hygiene.

'Gah are you two at it again!' Will looked over to see Fi standing behind the couch, presumably still naked, though Will could only see her upper half. 'How will we get any work done at this rate. Shame!'

Will felt a momentary pang of shame, but saw the amusement on Fiona's face. He listened carefully, and heard a wet sucking noise. A moment later, Fi's face scrunched up, and seconds after, Willa popped up from the floor, wiping her mouth. 'Good morning!' She said. 'I've just eaten, but we'll have second breakfast soon. Don't take too long!' She said this, walking away, in a sing-song voice, as Fi followed her with a slap on her ass.

'Did you enjoy last night?' Fiona asked. 'And was it ok? I didn't ask you before we did it but it seemed like a good idea...'

'It was a very, very good idea. But next time, I'm claiming your ass'.

Will felt Fiona twitch a little at this, clamping down on him ever-so-slightly. 'Deal'. She said, and her bouncing took on a little more intensity. Will pulled her down, feeling her warmth and closeness, using the better angle to push up into her, letting her rest. She let out a stream of contented sighs into his ear, followed by an almost-purr as she came, long and slow, on him. Will followed her soon after, and the two shared a tender moment before rising for breakfast. As they made their way there, Will confided in Fiona. 'I've had an idea. I won't tell you what it is yet, I don't want to waste time, but I'm going to work through it later. If it's good, I'll tell you all, but I'll be working on my own for a bit today, okay?'

'Sounds good. Tell us about it after anyway. Even if it doesn't work, we can scratch it off the list'.

'Noted'.

* * *

Breakfast was a gradual descent from the hedonism of the night before to a focus on work. The conversation drifted from Willa asking when they could try it to everyone discussing targeting strategies. Will noted he wanted some time to explore an idea that might work, and they agreed to leave him to it.

They drifted to the office one at a time, working independently to come up with their own ideas. Will pulled reference texts from everywhere he could to explore the idea that had come to him in the middle of the foursome the night before. He devoured research on quantum simulation, wormhole states, even philosophy texts. He spent four hours straight chasing down a path that turned into a dead end. He discarded his work and started again. After more dead ends and promising leads, he looked up to find that the other three had long since left. A cooling parcel of rice and chicken, unopened, sat by his elbow. He tore into it as he worked. Hours later, he landed on a working theory, supported by actual research. He scribbled down some notes, opened a wormhole home, and collapsed fully-clothed into bed.

The next day, he gathered the others. 'The problem we have, simply, is that the entangled states, each time a wormhole is opened, can't be linked to a specific world. Whatever turbulent processes impact the wormhole formation, each time we hit the pre-activation stage, we need to find a way to map an entangled pair to a specific world. Agreed?'

The three before him nodded at the obvious.

'I think I've found a way to do that. Or at least, to make a start'.

'How?' Fiona asked, leaning forward in her chair.

'Every world represents a change between the current world and the target world. Our world might have broken off from this one when Will or Fiona here decided working with Konstantin was a good idea. Or maybe something years before that made them more accepting of those kind of requests. Willa and Fi, your world probably branched from ours at the moment of Willa's conception. What we need to do is find the branch points'.

'Easier said than done', Willa chimed in.

'Definitely', Will agreed. 'But it's not impossible'. He pulled up a diagram on his tablet, showing a world quantum state trace. 'This is this world, right here, right now. We should be able to simulate what this world's state would look like an hour ago, or a day ago. We'd know the simulation would work because only one path would exist, bringing us back to the state of this world. And at the same time, we'd do the simulation for our home world. Will pulled up another trace, and pressed a button. Both traces started to change, slowly, until they gradually became more and more similar. In a moment, they were perfectly aligned.

'We need to initialise the wormhole. We need to pick a single entangled particle. We need to run it backwards until it matches with what we think our target world looked like before they split off. And then we need to run it forward, up to now, along the other path, forcing it to match states with our target'.

Willa looked faintly ill. Fiona and Fi shared a kind of uneasy excitement. 'That's...' Fiona counted on her fingers. 'Three things we can't do right now. We need to simulate. We need to find a way to force the state of a particle into a previous state. We need to find a way to run it forward into a specific world, and not branch off'.

'Three things in three weeks', Fi said. 'Easy'.

Willa barked a laugh. The Fionas turned to look at her. Will knew she understood the daunting nature of the task as well as they all did, but hoped she could see the possibility. She nodded. 'We can do this. If it takes longer than three weeks, we'll work something out'.

'Okay. One last check. Let's take the rest of the day and double check my work. If I've made a mistake, we need to know now, not in two weeks'.

The other three nodded, and wordlessly pulled up their tablets. Will sent across all his reference material, and the four settled in for a long day of checking and re-checking Will's logic. In the end, they could find no flaws.

The next week seemed to race and crawl by at the same time. They threw themselves into the problem of simulation. The high level problem was simple - like running a tape backwards. In practice, they had to deal with an infinite range of quantum states, and the task of predicting the previous state from the current one seemed as difficult as predicting the future. They tried predicting time large jumps away, minutes or hours. They failed. They tried to move the state slowly, expecting a continuum of states to keep it on track. The simulation would have taken a billion years to finish. They tried to jump straight to the break point, or identify key moments to move through. They failed.

Tensions ran high. With no time for release, after five days Will and Fi found themselves practically screaming at one another over who finished the coffee and didn't make more. Fi broke down into tears, and Will nearly followed her, instead holding her closely and apologising. Willa and Fiona came to wrap themselves around the pair, shushing and soothing them. An hour later, Fiona and Willa were screaming over the thermostat being half a degree off optimum. They made up just as quickly, but it was clear the tension had become too much.

'Enough!' Fi shouted, slamming her tablet on the desk. 'It's been too long! I'm dying! We have-' she tapped at her watch- 'five minutes. Grab the nearest person and fuck their brains out, and we'll all be in a better mood'. She rounded on Fiona, sitting to her left, who audibly gulped nervously. 'Don't be coy Fiona', Fi chided. 'You're always ready'. Fiona shrugged, stood, and bent over the table.

'Remember, we need to cum twice. Or maybe three times. Yes let's make it three'.

Fi slapped her ass, moved behind her, and started to work herself inside to pleasant mewls from Fiona.

The sight had Will hard in an instant - after most of a week with of zero release, it took little to get him going. He didn't, however, want to force Willa if she wasn't feeling it. That problem resolved itself when she straddled him, loose skirt flowing around them both. She kissed him deeply, grinding against him, before reaching down to free him through his fly, past her pulled-aside panties, and into her wet centre. She moaned into his mouth.

mmcix
mmcix
175 Followers