Wormholes - Endless Possibility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Four minutes!' Fi panted, thrusting across the room.

Will picked up Willa and lay her on the desk. It had been a while, but four minutes would require extra work to keep them both happy. Willa raised her legs, wrapping them around him, allowing him to slide deep inside her. He bottomed out, drawing a high moan. He answered with a smile, pulled out halfway, and went to work, thrusting hard. He reached down, rubbing at Willa's clit, her mouth forming an "o" of pleasure. She tightened wonderfully around him, flooding him with more wetness, squelching beneath him. He thrust in a blur, feeling the familiar sensation of orgasm approaching. He heard Fiona cumming, and it drew him closer to the edge. Willa bit her lower lip under him, looking up, wide eyed, as she came hard. Will kept pushing through the incredible tightness, the fluttering feeling, and Willa's reddening face. She burst out in gasps, riding an endless wave of orgasm. Fi started a countdown, from ten until one, and on cue, both she and Will came, releasing their loads in their partners, collapsing into a panting mess.

'One minute rest'. Fi announced. Will threw his notepad at her. The four recovered after a few minutes, neatened themselves, and settled back to work, aglow with happiness and filled with pleasantries.

The next day, Will and Willa were working together on a possible simulation approach when Fiona and Fi, who had been babbling over a wormhole ring, shouted with excitement.

'Do you have something?' Will asked, almost afraid to hope.

'Something!?' Fiona shouted. 'We have the simulation! And more!'

Will could hardly believe it. 'Show us!' Willa shouted.

Fi pulled up a tablet displaying the quantum trace they all recognised from this world. She pressed a button, and the trace started to change, slowly. After a minute or so, Fi pressed another button to stop it. 'This is this world, one month ago'. She pressed another button. 'I've cleared the memory now. This,' she pointed at the trace, 'has no memory of its future'. She started the simulation again, and a minute later, it was back to the familiar "now" state, changing almost imperceptibly.

'That's incredible. How did you do it?' Will asked.

'We're using a wormhole itself,' Fiona replied proudly. 'We pre-initialised a connection to this world, with no offset in space, and tried to use the wormhole state engine to run it backwards. Somehow, it works incredibly fast. The wormhole itself seems to know what the "right" state is, no correction like we had to do on the computers. I ran it slowly to show you, but we've gone from a billion years to get back a couple of months to less than a second'.

Will reached out to grab her in a tight hug, and saw Willa do the same to Fi. They swapped after a second, both eager to show their appreciation.

'I can't believe it', Will said. 'This is amazing'. A thought struck him. He almost hesitated to bring it up. 'How are we going to apply this to the target worlds? If we could open a wormhole to them we'd just do it, but it sounds like we need to connect to them to start the simulation'.

'I know. We can't. We might need another method to do that'.

Willa was shaking her head. 'No we don't. Break points remember? You can run it back to what we think is the break point, and run it forward to see if we can get the correct target world. If it's not right, try a different break point. The closer the result is to the state we need, the target world we need, the closer we are to hitting the target. And then that's it. You just have to engage the wormhole. We don't need to solve the other problems if this works, this does it all in one'.

Will nodded in agreement. 'That's right. But how long will that take? There's so many to check, even if you get close, if you're off by even a tiny amount, you need to check another world'.

Fi looked up from her tablet where she had been running some calculations. 'Based on the time we took to run this simulation, and assuming the break point isn't any more than a few years in the past, I think it'll take about a week'.

'Exactly a week?' Willa asked.

'Plus or minus a few days'.

Will puffed air into his cheeks, exhaling slowly. 'It's our best bet. Let's do it'.

Fi and Fiona nodded to one another, and set about configuring the search. Will grabbed Willa, whispering in her ear. They had some preparation to do.

Hours later, Fi and Fiona finished their checks, and engaged the search for Will and Fiona's home world. They stood, knuckling their backs after so long hunched over their equipment. Will and Willa seemed to pop out from nowhere, wearing only thin silken robes, fussing over them and leading them through a wormhole back to the apartment. Fi and Fiona stopped when they came through the ring. The place was bedecked with candles, flowers were everywhere, and two long tables were set up in the centre of the room.

'You've done a brilliant job', Will said.

'And we think you deserve a treat', said Willa.

'Up on the tables, no clothes allowed. Hurry, the oil won't stay warm forever'.

Fiona and Fi happily complied. In a short time, they were face down on the massage tables, Will kneading Fiona's tense back and shoulders, Fi softening under Willa's ministrations. After half an hour, both Fionas had effectively melted into their tables. They heard a faint "ting" behind them.

'Hey Fiona', Will said. 'Heads or tails'.

'Heads', Fiona murmured.

'Oh dear, sorry babe. You'll have to go second. Fi, on your back please'.

Fi started to turn, but was so relaxed she needed help from Will and Willa. Her glistening back met the table, and Will and Willa both worked to massage warm oil into her body, from her shoulders down to her feet. They stayed professional for a few respectable minutes, but soon Will was deeply massaging her breasts while Willa worked her inner thighs. They picked her up, bringing her to the couch, setting her down as gently as possible. Pulling away they revealed her laying almost spread-eagled, red hair fanned out on the cushions, legs splayed apart, arms draped on the cushions. Willa sat beside her, and Will knelt before her. Will kissed his way up her thighs, as Willa kissed her softly on the mouth, working down her neck, briefly capturing a nipple before wandering further south.

Fi's cock was flying free, bobbing softly with her heartbeat, and it strained to full hardness as Will's tongue met her wet slit. The motion helped the head perfectly meet Willa's eager tongue, lapping at her pink head before swallowing it whole. Willa took her down to the root in a single motion, her cheek brushing Will's as his tongue dove deeply inside her. Fi let out a gasp of pleasure, her hips bucking. Willa pulled off, and slowly eased back down, a gentle and firm motion, her cheeks showing the hidden fervour of her tongue inside, lashing at the most sensitive parts of Fi's cock.

Will continued to lick at her slit, working up and down, sliding his tongue deep within her. His hands reached around to cup her ass, bringing her closer to him, angling her just so to get the tiniest bit more depth. She appreciated it; within a few minutes her hips bucked of their own accord. Willa sucked and licked faster, harder, and the pair were rewarded with a wail from Fi as she came. She flooded both their mouths. A thin runnel of her cum traced down to Will, still lapping at her, and he basked in its feminine flavour.

They left Fi in a daze and turned back to Fiona, who was still unmoving, though her eyes betrayed her lust. They carried her over next to Fi, and lay her sprawled beside her double. This time, Willa worked Fiona's thighs and slit, while Will worked his way down her body, kissing her nipples, her navel, her hip, before landing squarely on her clit. Her hips twisted up, driving Willa's tongue deeper, mashing Will's face against her. Will's tongue flicked against Willa's, and they couldn't help but make out softly for a few seconds, before returning to their roles. Willa drove her tongue deep inside Fiona, and Will redoubled his assault on her clit, and in a short time they could feel her twitch beneath them as she came, hard, moaning. Will and Willa eased their mouths from her gently, and looked up to see her laying against Fi, both fast asleep.

Will and Willa looked at each other like proud parents, looked back to their partners, and looked back to each other's eager bodies. Will took Willa by the hand, leading her to the main bedroom. They kissed, enjoying the flavour of the Fionas on each other's tongue. They quickly shed their robes, pushing their bodies against one another, luxuriating in each other's warmth. Willa ground her hips hard against Will, eager to feel him, but his cock pushed into her stomach, leaving a trail of pre-cum. She pulled off him, flopped onto the bed, and dragged him down by his hand. Will landed atop her, kissing her again, and felt her soft hand grabbing him, guiding him, before he eased forward. He slipped off. Willa yelped, and he pulled back, both of them finding the correct angle. In a moment he slid forward again. Willa bit her lip beneath him as his head pierced her lips, her mouth opening wide as he slid deeper. Her eyes shut tight as he bottomed out, and she let out a long high moan. Will rested himself inside her until he felt the gentle urge of her hips, and he started to slowly ease himself in and out in a gentle rhythm.

'You did a great job today too', Will said.

'We all did, but they were the ones who made the breakthrough'.

'Sure. But anything you'd like as a reward?'

Willa blushed, stopped moving, and rolled slightly to grab something from the bedside cabinet. Wordlessly, she handed him a bottle of lube. Will arched an eyebrow, and her blush somehow deepened. 'I can't let Fiona have all the fun! I need to be ready for my turn on the double'.

'Haven't you done this with Fi recently?'

'We've done it, and it's amazing, but I want to try it with you now. If you don't mind'.

Will put on a great show of thinking about it, before withdrawing from her and slathering himself in the lube. Willa squeaked excitedly, before raising her knees and angling her hips higher. 'Just start slow, you might be a little thicker than Fi'. He pushed against her, gradually increasing the pressure against her ring, until the head of his cock popped inside to a stifled yelp from Willa. She clapped her hand over her mouth, and sat frozen for a moment. Soon, she nodded, and Will started the gently rhythm that, over the next few minutes, would see him buried within her ass.

Willa nodded again, eagerly, and Will picked up the pace, sliding smoothly into the wet, snug confines of her ass. Willa groaned, grabbing him, her nails digging into his arms, her grip urging him harder, faster. 'Just there, fuck, I don't know what you're doing but keep doing it'. Will complied, and was soon rewarded with a series of squeaks from Willa as she came. He started to thrust faster, harder, feeling his own orgasm building. He rubbed at Willa's exposed clit. Her eyes went wide, and he could feel the tension on his cock increase. He slipped a thumb into her, felt his own cock sliding in her ass, felt the tightness increase again. 'I'm. Gonnacum. Agaaain'. Willa croaked out.

Will felt her clamp down on his hand, his cock, and felt her body shake beneath him. The sensation was too much, and he felt the world fade out as he flooded her bowels with cum.

They woke in the morning, covered in dry sweat, cum, oil, lube, and everything else unknown. They shared a gentle kiss before going to find their partners, who had moved to a sprawl, Fi on her back, Fiona laying atop her, pooling drool onto her stomach. Will and Willa grabbed a quick shower together, with only minimal fondling, and cooked breakfast for the four. The smell of coffee and bacon roused the Fionas from their nigh eternal slumber.

Nothing was spoken while the four replenished their energy and fended off any lingering tiredness with a flood of caffeine and sugar. Once this was attended to however, Will brought up The Plan.

'We need to start this work now, right now. We have two weeks left, and it might take most of that to get the wormhole working. It's our best hope, but we shouldn't stop working. Maybe we can take it a bit easier, but none of that matters if we don't get the wormhole searching for our home world straight away'.

The other three agreed, and they headed straight for the office. They engaged a small wormhole, mounted on the wall where it couldn't be disturbed, and set it to search after checking and double-checking the parameters. Willa and Will had devised a measure for an estimation of how close they were to the break point, and how close they were going back up the line to their home world. Both currently read zero. All four tried to put this from their mind, and settled into further brainstorming.

The next week marked a gradual decrease in work done and increase in rest taken. It became clear that they could find nothing close to The Plan in terms of potential for solving their problem, and they instead devoted all time they could to investigating any further short-cuts. They found nothing, though they did enter some interesting philosophical topics.

'What would happen', Fi asked over lunch, 'if we opened the wormhole right now? It's currently aligned to a quantum state from a few years ago, right?'

'I checked it an hour ago', Fiona responded, 'and it's at one hundred and twenty nine percent of the scan along this world. We thought they'd have diverged no more than five years ago, so that puts it at about six years in the past'.

'Sure. So what if I opened a wormhole to it? It doesn't represent a new world, but this one, in the past'.

Fiona, Willa and Will looked at one another. 'Maybe it would connect to a world where the big bang happened six years later, but it ended up like ours?' Willa ventured.

'Maybe it wouldn't work at all', Will tried.

'Maybe it would collapse this world into the past', Fiona guessed.

'I was thinking the same thing-' Fi said, as Will interrupted with a 'Funny, that'. Fi flicked her tongue at him and carried on. 'It's the same world. I think we would force the world into the past, or reverse the flow of time for a little while'.

'That sounds ill-advised. Wouldn't we move out of lockstep with the other universes?' Will asked.

'Maybe we'd run the clock back everywhere'.

'I feel like that might be a bad thing to do. I'd be worried enough about stepping on the wrong blade of grass and ruining my life, forget ruining an infinite amount of lives in all worlds'.

'Maybe we shouldn't open it then', Fi mused.

'Great idea. Let's just get home first. Ours, and then yours. Once we build a map of how to navigate the break points, we'll be able to jump between targeted worlds we've mapped easily'.

'Sounds like we're going to need bigger apartments', Willa said.

'We can just keep the wormhole open all the time. Think of it like an extension'. Fiona hugged his arm tightly, excited at the idea, and he could see Willa and Fi grinning at one another. 'But we're not home yet'.

This brought them back to earth, and they continued to hunt for potential flaws or optimisations as they pecked over their lunch. Their work was broken shortly by a faint "beep" from the world-searching ring. They pulled up the monitor, and it read that it had likely found a break-point and was searching for a route to the "now" of their home world. They could barely contain their delight; in a few days, they would be home.

* * *

Will and Fiona took the next days as a holiday, carefully avoiding anywhere this world's Will and Fiona would be, or could be recognised. They found secluded beaches, hiked along mountains, and visited exotic cities, safe in the knowledge they would soon be home. Willa and Fi did the same, and the evenings were filled with the couples recounting their adventures, before the couples retired for some exercise.

They watched the tracker on the world-search edge closer to completion. Only a few days before the Will and Fiona who belonged in the office would return there, Will estimated they had no more than a single day left. They spent it in celebration. They dined fabulously, blowing the last of their disposable cash, before coming home to raid their stash of wine. Will found himself sprawled on the couch with Willa, as the Fionas danced wildly in front of them. Will eyed Fiona hungrily. He looked to the side and caught Willa doing the same for Fi, and flashed her a grin. Willa leaned in to whisper in his ear. 'I think tonight is the night. I want both of you. I'm ready'.

Will found himself stirring, and turned to kiss Willa softly. He soon lost himself in the kiss, their tongues twisting together.

'Hey!' One of the Fionas shouted. 'Save some for us!'

He turned to kiss one of them, not certain which until he felt a bump as she lay atop him. He saw Fiona making out with Willa has he kissed Fi, then they swapped back to their original couples. Will saw Willa whisper something to Fi from the corner of his eye, and Fi practically cackled with delight.

'Well', she said, standing. 'You better get us ready'. She ripped the dress she was wearing from her body, revealing her nude form beneath, her cock already jutting out. She pulled Willa and Fiona to their feet, and gestured to Will. He understood immediately, stripped himself off, and sat back down. Fiona took her place between his legs, instantly swallowing half of his cock, soaking him, sucking him. He saw Willa, who had somehow found the time to doff her own dress, doing the same to Fi, pressed hard against him. He leaned into her for a lingering kiss, both of them basking in the feelings of the hot, wet mouths of their partner. After a few delightful minutes, Fi lifted Willa's head in her hands, and asked her if she was ready.

'As I'll ever be', Willa replied.

Fiona finally realised what they were doing, her eyes wide with pleasant surprise. 'Who gets the front?' she asked.

'My Fifi', Willa replied with a grin.

'Urgh', Fi grunted, rolling her eyes, unable to suppress a smile.

Willa climbed her way up her partner's body, kissing her stomach, her breasts, her neck, her mouth, until she was straddling Fi. They shared a moment of tenderness, before Willa sank her way down, filling herself with Fi's stiff shaft. She let out a delighted squeak. Will knew she would need a moment to relax, during which time Fiona was happy to keep stroking him gently. Eventually Willa turned to him. 'What are you waiting for?' she asked.

Will stood, taking a half crouched position behind Willa. He saw her pink pucker glistening wetly, and stroked himself to ensure he was still soaked in Fiona's thick saliva. Fiona grabbed him, pulling him forward by his cock, until the head was perfectly aligned. She kissed him while pushing him forward, and soon he popped the head inside. Willa squeaked again, and he waited. She half turned her head to him, nodding, and he eased himself in with incredible slowness. It must have taken fifteen minutes of slow back-and-forth, but soon both he and Fi were seated fully in her petite body.

Fiona sat beside Fi on the couch, hand lazily stroking her clit. Will could see she was soaked. She blew him a kiss, and looked down to Willa, urging him back to the task at hand.

They let Willa retain control, and she slowly eased herself off both of them. She raised up, slowly, and sat down just as gently. Again, and on the downstroke Will suddenly felt like his cock would be ripped off. Willa slumped forward, crashing into Fi, as Will looked to her in alarm. Fi had eyes only for Willa, and whispered to her. 'Willa babe, are you ok?'

'I'm shooo gooooood, but I need a minute. Just. Move a little, kay?'

Fi gave her a relieved smile, and bucked her hips perhaps half an inch. Willa let out a high pitched shriek of delight, and Will could barely contain a laugh. The vibrations carried through to Willa, and she wailed more. There was nothing for it, they had to get her used to the sensation. Will slowly pulled half-way out, watching his cock distend the ring of her ass, before pushing back in. Willa moaned something incoherent. Fi asked if she needed a break, but she shook her head. Will continued. Fi added her own moans to those of Willa, as her cock was stroked by Will's thrusts.