Wormholes - Endless Possibility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was tormented, too, by his past self and Fiona. It seemed that at least once a day they would find some way to have loud sex right beside him. At first, this filled him with terrible melancholy. Soon he realised the part of him that counted for this kind of thing was very into hearing Fiona moaning his name. More than once, he couldn't help himself. He jerked off, and afterwards found himself wracked with shame; just enough to make him feel awful, not enough to stop his erections.

The bulk of the torment passed when Will and Fiona left to travel the worlds. Will felt the bizarre need to stop them. Even though he knew it would ruin their world, and even if it somehow didn't, it would ruin their meeting with Willa and Fi, he knew that there was a window, right there, to stop everything. He mastered himself, and let them leave, still unaware of his presence. He checked the timer on his sample growth, and knew it would be ready in around one month. He checked the calendar, and knew he had just under two months to wait for the next phase. He did the only thing he could.

He practiced.

All day, he burst forth from Ivan, over and over, as quietly as he could. He tossed wormhole rings, practiced stretching them out to the perfect width needed, practiced tossing them into the air just-so. The days blurred into one. His sample chimed that it was ready; he ignored it, leaving it in stasis. He felt himself growing stronger from the exercise regime. Soon his movements to and from Ivan became perfectly fluid. The wormhole manager became a part of him. In what felt like no time at all, it was the night before the final day of the plan.

Will checked and triple checked everything. The sample was in place, his wormhole rings were configured perfectly. There was nothing to do but wait. He studied the top side of the service passage in Ivan for the hundredth time, counting the scratches of his comings and goings, before sleep finally took him.

He was awakened by a clatter and a grunt. He tried to sit upright, and cracked his head against the low ceiling of the access passage. Whatever sound he made though was drowned out by the clanking coming from the office itself. Konstantin was there. He was assembling his deadly wormhole apparatus. Will had slept late! He scrambled as best he could. He hammered the release button on the sample case, and it announced the draining process would take a few minutes, and advised patience. Will stifled a scream. Finally, a happy chime told him it was complete, and its payload, slender, warm, and nearly two feet long, slipped out. He held it uneasily as he heard a shout from beyond the access hatch. He struggled to spin himself around, heard a second scream in his own voice, and knew it was time.

He sprang from within Ivan, half-blinded by the bright office lights. It didn't matter; there was only one course of action to take. Eyes blurred, he tossed the wormhole ring, expanding it and just barely thumbing the activation button as he did. With his other hand, he dropped the stump of pale human arm he had patiently grown in the past months, slender, never-living fingers curling gently as it fell. He wrapped his arms around Fiona from behind, saw that no one had noticed him, and looked up. He saw the wormhole ring he had thrown, perfectly sized to cover the bottom of the concrete accelerating from the high ceiling towards them. Instead of a blue sky from an active wormhole to paradise, he instead saw an unbroken expanse of concrete grey.

I missed the button?, he thought. He knew there was nothing else to do in the split second he had left, so he simply held Fiona tightly as the concrete crashed down on them, content that, at the last, they could be together.

He was surprised then, when they were suddenly accelerating into the air. Fiona shrieked for a brief moment, and Will's stomach lurched, as gravity took hold. They crashed into the soft sand of a beach, inactive wormhole ring buried beneath them. Will lay on his back, staring at the unbroken expanse of grey clouds above him, and watched as they were suddenly scattered by a sunbeam. Fiona crawled over him, her face close to his.

'What the fuck was that?'

Will tried to speak, but before he could, his face crumpled. He pulled Fiona close, and basked in her presence. Some time later, he calmed down enough to explain to her what had happened. She paled when he described her death, and slapped him on the arm when he told her of the risks he had taken. But soon, she simply held his head to her chest.

'What do we do now then?' She asked.

'We need to hide away for three weeks. I have some disposable cash, and we're about three thousand miles from anywhere Willa or Fi or myself could be. We need to get a hotel room, and stay there'.

'A hotel room! Locked together for three weeks? What on earth will we do!?'

The glint in her eyes told Will she already had some ideas.

* * *

They had barely closed the hotel door behind them when Fiona turned to Will, locking her lips to his. He was by turns aroused and adrift in surreal sensations; he had seen his fiancée die in the same floral print dress she wore right now. He decided the best remedy to this was to remove it. In short order it lay puddled on the floor, next to his trousers, shirt, and their underwear. They stood together, naked, bodies pressed tightly together. Will had to restrain himself from holding Fiona too tightly; part of him wanted to make sure he was real. Fiona kissed him with a hunger that he matched, her admiration for his love matching his elation at her survival.

They sank into the bed together, still pressed close. Fiona lay back, pulling Will with her, unwilling to break their kiss for even a moment. Eventually, satisfied and short of breath, she released him. Will propped himself on his elbows, and looked Fiona from head to toe, drinking in the sight of her. Her body, breasts pulled to the side by gravity, one knee crooked to allow his leg to sit between hers, arms still loosely draped around his neck, had never looked better to him. Fiona didn't shy away from taking in Will; her hands roamed his back, his side, just barely brushing his ass, before returning to his shoulders. She pulled him in for another long, slow kiss. Her legs spread gradually, one hooked around Will's, the other lifting around to be free, beckoning him in.

Will angled himself just so, brushing against her with a feeling of pure electricity. He pushed forward, sinking into her wet folds like he was always meant to be there, like leaving was a crime against nature. Fiona pulled at him, urging him deeper. He sank fully, and paused, both savouring the feeling. He started to move again, slowly. Fiona's breath quickened, and she broke their kiss to gasp into his shoulder as she came for the first time that night. Will pushed himself in deep, grinding against her clit, drawing her orgasm out. He slowed to let her recover, but soon resumed his pace, quickened it. Both were surprised when Fiona came again, locking eyes with Will, clamping down on his cock with a grip that never seemed to loosen. Will pushed through the tight sensation, and soon Fiona was moaning constantly in pleasure. Her fingers clawed at his back. He growled at her. She tried to apologise but was too distracted by the lightning coursing through her. Will felt the change in feeling in his body that let him know he was getting close. He told Fiona, tried to adjust to draw out the pleasure, but she wrapped herself around him and thrust back at him hard. 'Give it to me', she said. 'We'll have more time later'.

Will didn't hold back. He thrust hard, and within a dozen strokes, a blaze of pleasure ripped through him as he came harder than he ever had, Fiona clamping down on him as his orgasm triggered her own. Their lips locked together as the ropes of cum splashed against her insides, and they didn't separate until minutes later when the two could no longer breath. Will withdrew himself from Fiona, but couldn't move away. He lay atop her and rolled to one side, keeping himself pressed tightly to her, assuring himself from moment to moment that she was still here.

Fiona could read his fears in his movements. 'Don't worry babe. I'm here, forever. And if something happens to one of us, well, the other will just have to get them back, won't we?' Will thought back to their check-in to the hotel. A scrap of paper had fallen from his pocket as he withdrew his cash. In his own writing, unwritten by him: You only get one for free. His only response was to kiss her, before the two slipped into a deep, contented sleep.

* * *

The three weeks that followed were a blur of love and debauchery; they alternated between tender lovemaking and depravity, sometimes mixing the two. Will would never forget Fiona whispering how much she loved him while he pounded her ass, and Fiona wouldn't forget the declarations of love her fingers drew forth working inside him. She didn't respond - her mouth was busy. Will gave no objections. At the end of the three weeks together, they felt closer than ever before. The only thing that diverted them from forgetting the outside world entirely was the prospect of meeting Willa and Fi again.

Will checked the time, and saw they had only a few minutes until the Will of the past left to find Fiona. They waited. The alarm beeped. They waited a few minutes more. Will made to stand at five minutes past the alarm, and sat back down. This was the last moment they could undo Fiona's rescue. Will couldn't shake the fear that they would ruin it by somehow travelling home early. They waited ten minutes. Thirty. An hour. Three hours after the alarm first rang, Will sprang up, grabbed Fiona's hand, and opened a wormhole to the office.

They found Willa, alone, sobbing on the floor.

'Hey', Will ventured.

Willa's head snapped up in shock. 'You bastard!' she screamed. 'Why did you wait so long! I thought you were dead!' She scrubbed the tears from her eyes and leapt across the room to grab them both in a fierce hug. She tried to speak, but for a long time, nothing came out but wet noises.

Will stroked her hair. 'Don't worry', he said. 'The plan was perfect. This is her. Our Fiona. No world changes necessary'. Willa sobbed harder, clenching tightly to Fiona. Will opened a wormhole to their apartment, and stepped through. Fi was a picture of misery, curled up on the couch in one of his old shirts. Will knew he she had suffered almost as badly as he had; she had not only lost Fiona, but him too. Time to make it right.

'Fi'. She turned to him, hardly believing he would show himself. A jolt of lingering grief flashed through him as Fiona's face stared at him through Fi. He shook it off, and sank to his knees beside her. 'I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when Fiona died. But I have something to show you'. He reached out a hand. 'Come with me.

Fi took his hand without hesitation. He pulled her to her feet, and led her through the wormhole. Their grip broke as she froze. Will turned to her. 'It's her. Our Fiona. I'll explain how later, but this isn't a replacement, it's really her'.

Fi's scream of delight shook the walls. Will nervously looked to the weakened ceiling, but before he could usher everyone into the apartment, Fi rushed forward, wrapping Fiona tightly in her arms, half lifting her. Will could only smile as the three of them fell to the floor in a bundle, holding each other tightly. He waited for only a moment, and then he joined them.

* * *

Will straightened his tie. Fi batted his hands away, straightening it correctly. He looked at himself in the mirror, and couldn't tell how she had improved it, only that she had. 'Thanks Fi'.

'That's why you made me the best, right?'

'Just for today'. She stuck out her tongue, before shimmying away in her long, figure hugging blue dress. 'Do you have the rings?' Will asked.

She looked panicked for a moment. 'I think I left them in our world'.

'Can you check please?'

Fi grumbled, but made her way through the permanent wormhole in Will and Fiona's apartment to the double in Willa and Fi's. She scooped something from her own table, and made her way back. 'I've got them, don't worry'.

'Great! How long do we have left?'

'Just a few minutes'.

'Well, let's go. I'm ready. Are you ready? I'm ready. I'm ready'.

'I'm not sure you're ready'.

'Of course I'm ready!' Will couldn't really describe the feelings rushing through him. Anticipation, not nervousness. He felt like he was getting a constant mild electric shock. He shook it off. 'Remember to take notes. It's your turn in a week'. He took Fi's arm, and the two marched through a wormhole. Down a long aisle, Fiona stood glowing in white, next to Willa in blue. The sight of his fiancée consumed his mind, and the next few minutes were a blur. He had a vague sensation of putting on a ring, placing another on Fiona, and giving her a long tender kiss, before Willa and Fi erupted in cheers. Soon, the four were alone.

'What will we do now?' Will asked.

The three turned to him, a wild glint in their eyes. They pounced.

Thank you for reading this story. I'd love to hear any feedback.