Worries of a First-time Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Graham was standing directly behind Sticks, with their furry butts touching and his erection going right backwards behind his hindlegs and still buried inside her. All the while those pulses of pleasure kept coming every few seconds, making his body shudder and his groin muscles clench, while keeping his mind blanketed by a general sensation of satisfaction and bliss. And then he just had to wait it out, standing in this canine mating posture, feeling his orgasm and ejaculation drag on slowly over the course of many minutes. "Sticks..."

Sticks turned her body slightly and glanced over her shoulder when she heard Graham moan her name. "Hmmf?" She replied with a soft huff, then they both had to ride out the process as it continued.

Even as the pleasure made his head spin, Graham felt powerful, unstoppable, dominant because Sticks was an alpha wolf, and by mating with her that made him an alpha wolf too--they were both the alphas in their tiny wolfpack of two. Instinctually he almost wanted to just howl victoriously, but instead all he did was groan.

When many minutes later, the waves of pleasure faded and his erection started to soften, Graham finally slipped out of Sticks and stumbled a few steps away. His erection flipped back forward between his legs, sending a splatter of bodily fluids against the snow and making him shudder from slight oversensitivity.

Sticks sniffed at her rear, then she licked at herself before shaking all over. Graham could feel the contentment radiating from the wild wolf. She flopped onto her side next to the campfire, staring at him with her tongue dangling out. "Ruff."

Graham nudged some more firewood into the campfire, then he went to sit down beside Sticks. It was comforting to lean against her, feeling the soft sensation of her fur against his--two warm bodies together on a cold winter night, even as snow continue to fall down around them. "If you don't feel like taking a nap, maybe we just... go for a walk around the forest? Not to hunt, but just to pass the time?" Graham suggested,

Sticks didn't appear interested. But she also did not appear satisfied with just calmly sitting together by a campfire, and only a minute later she was playfully nosing and nudging at Graham.

"Again? Really? You're insatiable, you pesky creature," Graham muttered, as Sticks made it amply clear that she wanted more sex. "There's a limit! I can't keep going all night," Graham told her, though perhaps that wasn't true because even after just having finished, he could feel stirrings of arousal within himself again, coaxed out by the enticing scent coming from Sticks. Perhaps it was just werewolf regenerative ability doing its thing, not just quickly fixing wounds but providing more endurance too.

"Grrr... Yaaff!" Sticks made a demanding noise, and then she leapt to her feet and presented herself again. Graham responded as ordered.

They did not leave the camp the whole night, but still they got a rigorous, strenuous workout. Neither wolf nor werewolf would rest until many hours later, when even through the thick winter clouds, the sky started to come alight as dawn approach.

---

When Graham awoke, he found himself covered by soft, furry warmth--he was lying on top of his sleeping bag, with Sticks sprawled over him like a blanket, both of them huddled together inside the tent. Sticks was still fast asleep, and Graham continued drifting in and out slumber for a while more. Lazily he patted Sticks' side and her head, running his hands through her soft, thick fur. Everything was warm and comfortable.

Suddenly his brain put several things together and Graham crashed into full wakefulness. "Wait...!" Snapping his eyes open with a soft gasp, he hurriedly raised his forelimbs and found that they were hands, not paws. Graham wiggled his fingers disbelievingly, then he frantically felt up the rest of his body--arms, chest, neck head--and it was all human. He was back to normal.

Graham touched his face and he felt rough, unkept stubble covering his chin and cheeks, instead of the thick, soft fur that had covered him all over yesterday. Instead of a wolf snout he had a normal nose and mouth. Grinning widely, Graham chuckled with relief. "Haha. I'm back! I'm back to normal!"

Sticks was still lying atop his supine body, and now the wild wolf stirred. Blinking her yellow eyes open, she raised her head and frowned sleepily at the human she was sprawled over.

"Uhhh..." Graham made an uncertain sound as realization set in--he was sharing a tent with a wild creature. Two wolves being companions was no unusual feat, but a wolf and a human was quite different. "So, this is awkward."

"Pah. Rufff." Sticks didn't seem to mind. She didn't even seem surprised. She sniffed at Graham's armpit then placed a sloppy lick across his neck and face. This works for me, was the general impression he got from her. Closing her eyes to go back to sleep, Sticks slumped heavily down over his chest again, making him grunt.

"Huh. Haha..." Graham laughed, and he wiped away the drool that Sticks' lick had left on his face. He began trying to slowly extricate himself from underneath her--Sticks let out a few grumbling moans and she half-heartedly tried to cling onto Graham and prevent him from moving, but eventually he managed to free himself and sit up inside the small tent. "Ok. So... so. Uh..."

The young man was still trying to process and understand his situation, when sound came from outside. The tent flap was loosely closed, but Graham heard tapping from outside, like wood being struck against wood. "Twack, twack." Pushing to a crouch, Graham moved towards the tent's exit when the feeling of icy air over his skin made him realize just how naked he was.

Quickly looking around the tent, Graham grabbed his pants and his winter outer coat and hurriedly threw them on. When he stepped over Sticks, she half-heartedly made an attempt to grab his leg and pull him back down into a snuggle--Graham's response was to pat her on the head, but to pull his leg free.

"Twack, twack, twack." The noise of wood against wood came again, but closer this time. Graham couldn't find his boots, but with his pants and winter coat he was already partially covered from the cold. Still standing inside the tent, he opened the entrance flap to stick his head out and look around.

Everything outside--firewood, backpacks, the tent itself--was covered in a blanket of white, even as more snowflakes continued gently drifting from above. Graham took a few seconds to take in the scene, then that tapping sound made him turn his head.

Someone was approaching. A figure was moving through the forest, carrying a wooden hiking stick. As that person walked closer, they casually struck the stick against a nearby tree, deliberately making noise. "Twack."

At first Graham wondered if his friends and fellow apprentice magicians had returned, but there was only one person. As the new arrival approached, Graham saw that it was a middle-aged woman draped in thick winter clothing. He would have guessed her age as somewhere from late-forties to mid-fifties, though she moved forward through the snow without any trouble at all.

As she got closer, the woman pushed back the hood of her winter cloak, revealing dark black hair that had some streaks of silvery grey. He didn't recognize her face. She was wearing a backpack on her shoulders, and she raised her stick in a wave and smiled warmly at Graham. "Good afternoon!"

"Hello?" The thick clouds overhead and the gentle continuous snowfall made it hard to immediately tell the time. Graham glanced down at his wristwatch, which was still strapped to his wrist--the timepiece indicated that yes, he had slept through the entire morning and it was now afternoon. Graham hesitantly waved back. Then he stuck his hands in his winter coat's pockets--without his gloves the air was very cold against his skin, even though he was still mostly within his tent.

Strolling into the forest clearing, the woman jabbed her walking stick into the snow where it stayed standing, before walking closer. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything. You look like you just woke up."

This was the first human contact Graham had had in several days, and he was briefly lost for words. "I..." he began to say, but before he could continue, Sticks pushed between his legs to see what was going on.

Squinting around, the wolf immediately locked her gaze onto the middle-aged woman and she growled softly. "Grrr..."

Graham hurriedly tried to think up a good excuse for why he had a wild wolf sharing his tent, but the woman showed no fear. Instead she reacted by strolling closer and dropping to crouch on one knee. "Did you just wake up too? What are you growling at me for?" Snatching off a glove, the middle-aged woman reached one hand towards Sticks.

Sticks padded forward out of the tent, and immediately Graham worried that she was going to bite at this stranger's outstretched hand, but instead the woman let Sticks sniff at the back of her hand and her fingers. "Grrrrrr--pah." Cutting off her growl with a dismissive snort, Sticks turned around and squeezed between Graham's legs to go back into the tent. You woke me up for nothing, was the general sense Graham got from the wolf, and he heard her slump back down onto the sleeping bag to rest again.

The woman's smile widened slightly, and she stood up again. Seeing the way Graham was staring at her confusedly, she stepped closer and extended her hand towards him. Hesitantly he reached out his own hand to make a handshake, but the woman's grip was unexpectedly firm and she pulled his hand upwards to sniff at it. "Heh." She chuckled as if something was very amusing, before giving his hand a proper shake. "We've met before, of course, but it's nice to finally make some introductions. I'm Juniper. Juniper McWestin. And who are you?"

"Uh... I'm..." Graham tried hard to recall where he might ever have met this person before, but his memories came up blank. "I'm Graham. We've met before?"

"We certainly did." Juniper was still holding Graham in a handshake, and now she tilted her hand and raised it up, as if inviting him to kiss the back of her hand.

Graham hesitantly bowed his head to do so, but then he caught a faint trace of scent on her skin which made his eyes widened. "Wait, what?" Almost touching his nose against the woman's hand, he sniffed deeper and realized that he recognized that smell--it was one of the scents he had detected yesterday during the encounter with the wolfpack. Back then he had been in wolf form and his nose had been sensitive enough to detect the scent at a distance, whereas now in human form he needed to be much closer to pick up on that scent, but it was distinctly the exact same scent which had been coming from the oldest wolf--the elder female who had streaks of silver in her fur, which Graham now recognized as similar to the streaks of silver in Juniper's hair. "How come you...? You're the...? That was you?!"

Taking back her hand, Juniper nodded. "It seems you do remember me."

Graham's jaw was half open from surprise. "But... wait, what? You're a... a... werewolf?"

"Yes. As are you too, obviously. Why do you look so shocked?"

"Ehh I... wah..." Graham moved his mouth, but all he made were several incoherent noises. Finally he manged to find the words he wanted. "What?!"

Juniper looked amused. Turning around, she unslung her backpack, which made Graham realize it was his backpack. "This is yours, by the way. I came to give it back, and to check up on how you two young ones are doing. Thanks for the food."

Graham took his backpack disbelievingly. "But I... yesterday, why didn't you...? You never said anything. I thought you were just another wild wolf, same as all those other wolves!"

Juniper's response was to shrug. "You didn't say anything either. I thought you wanted to resolve it like you were really a wolf. Plenty of werewolves like the roleplay, and strictly conform to the behavioural norms of the form they are taking." Stepping back, she frowned at Graham. "You still look very surprised. And young. I gather you don't have much experience with other werewolves?"

"I've never met another werewolf in my life. You're the first werewolf I've ever met."

Now Juniper looked surprised too. The middle-aged woman folded her arms. "Really? That can't be right. Who turned you?"

"Turned me?" Graham asked.

Juniper gestured up and down Graham's body. "Turned you into a werewolf. Someone must have bitten you or done something else that lets you do this." As she was speaking, Juniper raised her hand and suddenly her limb was covered in fur and looked like a wolf's paw, though the rest of her stayed human.

"No one bit me. I don't know why or how I'm a werewolf," Graham muttered. He pointed towards Juniper's limb. A few days ago he would have been shocked to see such a transformation, but now he was just curious. "How did you do that? You can control it?"

"Oh, dear." Juniper's paw rippled and twisted and suddenly it was back to being a human hand. "Oh, dearie, me. Young man, you can't control your transforms?"

"I... I don't know. Yesterday that was the first time I ever turned into a werewolf," Graham admitted, which instantly made Juniper groan dramatically.

"Oohhh, no! Oh, no, no, no. You're joking? No? You're honestly telling me that this was your first transform, and you were all alone out here without even knowing who turned you?" Putting her hands on her hips, the woman tutted. "Tsk tsk. This must be very confusing for you, then."

Graham nodded his head. "I know nothing, and I am very confused."

"Drat. It should be the responsibility of whichever werewolf turned you to have explained things to you. That's why I've never turned anyone--it's just bothersome, having all that responsibility." Juniper bit her lip and frowned at Graham, then she turned around and walked towards the extinguished campfire. "Blast, well now that responsibility is going to fall to me anyway, I suppose. I can see you have some questions. Why don't we get this fire started, then we can sit down, warm up, and have a little chat."

"Yes, yes please. I would like some answers," Graham agreed.

The older werewolf carefully dropped to her knees and began adding fresh firewood into the campfire, arranging it into a neat circle inside the stones. Just looking at her, Graham could see no obvious indication that she was anything other than just a normal woman who had happened to be walking through the forest, but he had smelt and he had seen that she was different, just as he was. Juniper was dressed in normal clothing for the weather--a thick winter outercoat sewn from fur, long, insulating pants, and worn but still functional leather boots. All that thick clothing made the outline of her body hard to discern, though overall she looked thin but not bony, and in height she was about a head shorter than Graham.

With the firewood arranged to her satisfaction, Juniper sat back on her ankles and turned to Graham. "Where's your firelighter? You use matches, or do you have a fire striker?"

"Neither. I am a firelighter." Graham extended the index and middle fingers of both hands, then he crossed his wrists across his chest in a gesture of power. "Moctus." Magic flared out from the young magician in a burst of colour, jumping the short distance towards the campfire and setting it alight in an instant.

Juniper leapt to her feet, and now she was the one looking shocked. "By the high emperor's tail! You're a sorcerer?" she asked with eyebrows raised.

"I'm a mage, not a sorcerer. Technically I'm an apprentice magician, with elemental affinity to flame." Graham was still standing half crouched inside his tent, and he gestured his thumb roughly towards the east. "I'm from the RoyMag--the Academy."

Juniper nodded. "Ah, of course. You're from the big sorcerer school right next to the city."

Graham shook his head. "No, it's... not a sorcerer school. Sorcery is just a single field of magic. The Royal Academy of Magic has many departments, and I'm an elemental mage."

"Bahaha." With a bark of laughter, Juniper used her boot to clear the snow from a portion of the rock outcropping, then she sat down next to the campfire and removed her other glove to warm her hands against the fire. "I'll have to take you word for it, kid. But you're something unusual--I don't know of any other werewolf who is also a magician. In fact, I've heard that being both at once is impossible since lycanthropy is already a type of magic itself." Juniper waved her hand vaguely in Graham's direction. "Don't know if that fact is true. You're the mage, so you might know better. I'm just a normal old werewolf. Why don't you come sit by the fire and we have us a chat?"

"Alright." Graham had been half crouched inside the tent. Standing hunched over was not a comfortable position, however his boots were elsewhere in the campsite, partially buried by the layer of snow that had built up overnight and through the morning. Graham tried to walk over to get his boots, but the snowy ground was painfully cold against his exposed feet. He gasped as it felt like frozen needles of ice were jabbing into his soles and leeching away precious warmth. "Cold. Very cold... Ahh!" Graham groaned as he tumbled forward, because suddenly his legs didn't seem to be working right. He fell flat, landing on his front but with his fall cushioned by the snow.

"Careful there," Juniper muttered drily.

Graham tried to push himself up, but abruptly he felt shifting power running through his form, originating in his feet but then travelling upwards. "No, wait," he said, not that telling his body to do something ever had any effect. "Damn it...!" This was the first time he had been awake and conscious for a full werewolf transformation. It took no more than ten seconds--Graham shivered and shuddered as the powerful alterations distorted his body. It didn't hurt, but he couldn't control it as it happened.

When it was finally over, Graham was once again in the quadrupedal, furry form that he had become so familiar with over the previous day. With thick grey fur covering his whole body, the winter chill no longer bothered him, not that he'd had any choice about it. "Oh, I'm a wolf again."

Juniper had been watching him, and now she leaned back against the rock outcropping, looking amused. "Did you mean to do that?"

"No." Graham struggled out of his pants and outercoat, which now didn't fit the dimensions of his transformed body. His fluffy tail was especially squashed up against his back, and it felt good to be free of clothing that was now inappropriate for him. He walked forward on all fours and then sat down next to the fire, ninety degrees from where Juniper was sitting. For a moment he felt awkward about being in wolf form around another human, but if there was anyone else who might understand what he was going through, it was another werewolf. "That would be my first question. How do I... how do I control this?"

Before the older werewolf could respond, Sticks stuck her head out of the tent to see what was going on. Noticing the fire was going, she padded over and then slumped down heavily against Graham's side, pushing him over so she could use him like a pillow. "Oof. Hey."

Juniper laughed, and she gestured towards Graham. "Goodness, seeing you two does warm my heart. Alright then, so learning to control a transform is nothing but practice. It's easier to be in wolf form closer to the full moon, and it's easier to be in human form closer to new moon. But if you have enough control, you can take either form whenever you want. You can even do half forms." Reaching up to her throat, the middle-aged woman pulled down the zipper of her winter coat a few inches--at first Graham thought she was wearing a second coat inside the first, but then he realized it was fur. Though she otherwise appeared fully human, her chest (and perhaps other, hidden areas under her winter clothing) were partially transformed and were covered in thick, greyish wolf fur.