Worship Cock And Craving Cum Pt. 02

Story Info
The life of a Cock Slave that loves the taste of cum.
2.6k words
4.7
11.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

Worship Cock And Craving Cum pt02

By Anal Slave

As time went on I fell more and more in love with Melvin he took total control of me. I started lying to my wife about where I was going. I would meet Melvin in a shady motel and we would have passionate sex.

Finally I left my Mistress Wife, and Melvin and I ran off together. We now live in a gated community of kinky people. I guess Melvin would be the dominant husband and I am the sissy bottom wife. I submit to Melvin, any time.

We have been to gay party's before and Melvin has led me in on a chain with a dog collar that says FUCK ME. One of his biggest fetish is to lick cum out of my asshole.

And you wonder why I love Melvin so much. I have become a complete cum junkie with Melvin taking me to gay clubs, were I sucked cock after cock and they would strap me in a sex swing and fuck me time after time. As I would beg them for their precious sperm.

Melvin understood my desire for sperm, and he knew the only way he was going to keep me was to keep my stomach full of man juice. He enters me in cock sucking contest all the time. I have earned enough money from sucking cocks to support both of us..

I spend most of it on Melvin, although I am having my hair removed permanently. And may have my lips enlarged a little. I have noticed I have sucked so many cocks I am getting stretch marks around my lips.

Of all the hundreds of gay and straight cocks I have sucked, My husband Melvin has them all beat. His cock is perfect in my eyes. Just the right size and shape. The head of it jets out and gives my lips something to lock down on. Don't get me wrong some of the straight men I have been with has some very good tasting sperm. Their ole ladies aren't taking care of them anymore. There not fucking them every night.

It has shocked me lately at how many married men aren't getting any pussy, not even a blow job. The only sex they are getting is their cock in their hand, jacking off. Melvin and I belong on a bowling team, we bowl twice a week. And I have quite a cliental of men, I have met over the years. When they see me they know that I am there to suck cock and bowl.

All they have to do is give me the secret hand signal, and meet me in the bathroom. I charge them a small donation, to fuck my mouth and eat their cum. The real large ones I get their phone number and have them over. Where Melvin and I act like greedy cum eating whores.

It pays for Melvin and I to go bowling, and gives me something to do in between bowling. Almost all of the men are married, they get a couple beers in them and they want a blowjob. Sometimes they bring along a friend, and I suck their cocks also.

They learn the hand signal, so the next time they want a blow-job They know what to do. I have walked out of the bathroom a couple times with cum on my face. Melvin would look at me, and shake his head. That's embarrassing, or you got cum on your fingers when you stick them in your bowling ball.

I have had many funny things happen at the bowling alley. Sometimes Melvin will come in the bathroom right after I have sucked a big load in my mouth. And me and him will snowball it back and forth. Till it has dissolved down our cum slick throat.

Or he will bent me over and fuck me. One time as he was pulling his perfect cock out of my ass, A big clump of cum fell down on the toilet seat. I bent over and licked it right up. Savoring the taste with Melvin swapping it back and forth.

Another time I had shorts on, he had shot a big load up my ass. And it was time for me to bowl. I usually wipe the semen off my ass, before I leave the bathroom. I could feel the cum leaking down my thighs, when I bent over and retrieved my bowling ball.

As I got in my stance and released the ball down the lane. I felt cum gush down my leg. It was so embarrassing, walking by everybody back to the bathroom to clean up. The sick motherfucker I am, I ate the remaining sperm.

A couple months ago the owner of the bowling alley caught me sucking cock in the bathroom. He took me into his office and was going to call the police. I was begging him not to. I could just see it in the local newspaper, Man giving Oral Sex in Bathroom at Bowling Alley.

Then he ask me if I liked being fucked in the ass? I replied YES I love anal sex. I got down on my knees and told him "I would suck his cock and let him fuck me right now if he wouldn't report me to the police".

I pleaded with him to fuck me right now. He told me that there is no way we can do anything here. He then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He rubbed it across my face. The slut I am sucked the head of his uncircumcised cock into my mouth. I was tonguing the loose skin around the head, I tasted his cock cheese. I think that he has been masturbating and not cleaning up.

Then he jerked it out of my mouth. He started telling me what a cock sucking faggot I was. And that I would probably like going to jail. Letting all the prisoners fuck me and treat me like a sissy boy. As he was zipping his trousers up, I was pleading with him to not call the cops.

He told me that he had just gotten a divorce and that he could use some help around the house. We reached a agreement. I would come by his house the next day and we would settle up.

When I knocked on the door, he finally answered the door in the nude with his cock hanging out. I can tell he had been jacking off. I was more impressed with his cock The cockhead was peeping out of that loose skin.

His cock had Vaseline on it, and was extremely hard. Being the kind of guy I am, as soon as the door shut, I had his cock in my mouth. I milked his cock till I got that first taste of pre-cum. He was a big man and when I stopped sucking him he lifted me up and carried me into his bedroom.

He sat me down on the bed. The sick motherfucker dropped a bowling pin down on the bed, and told me to fuck myself with it. I didn't expect anything like this. As I sat there and looked at it.

He picked it up, and laid down on the bed next to me. He had the jar of Vaseline by the bed, from earlier jacking off. He coated the bowling pin with lube and slid it right up to the red lines on the pin. The whole top of the bowling pin and about 6 inches was wedged in his asshole.

Seeing that monster in his ass, I took it as a challenge. There is no body a bigger slut whore than I am. He reached over the side of the bed and handed me another bowling pin.

This guy had talent, the bowling pin in his ass stayed right there. I laid down next to him and with a little bit of coaching from him. I had worked that bowling pin deep into my horny hole.

When I relaxed and my asshole become a pussy I was taking a good 10 inches of that bowling pin, it was getting up on the fat part on the other end. I looked around and he was videoing me fucking myself. That made me want to fuck that pin even deeper.

He propped up the camera. And came over and was feeding me his cock. I was turned on, and In the back of my sick mind. I was turned on by the fact that he was raping me.

I couldn't get the thought of Melvin out of my head, since I didn't tell him where I was going. For the first time in our relationship, it felt like I was cheating on him. I hurried up my sucking and was eating his cum in no time at all. I made sure I got my tasty treat. When I sucked him up hard again.

I pulled the bowling pin out of my ass. And he fucked me like a mad man, of course I couldn't feel his cock from being so stretched out. After he was though, I told him I needed to go. I put my shorts on and left.

As I was driving home, I had a accident. I thought I had to fart, but surprisingly two hard turds slipped out of my loose asshole. I had to stop and clean that mess up, a little bit of shit and a whole handful of lube. But things are going to happen when you are into as much ass fucking as I am.

Melvin wasn't home when I got there, so I went in and took a shower. Damn near lost the bar of soap up my Man Pussy. My asshole had took a beating on the bowling pin. And it was still gaped open.

As soon as I heard the front door open I ran into the living room buck ass naked. There was Melvin standing there. I dropped down on my knees and had his cock out sucking it like a craved cum addict. Every time I acted like this he knew I had done something wrong.

In between me slurping on his cock and sucking on his balls. I explained about getting caught in the bathroom.

And how the bowling alley owner fucked me with a bowling pin. He immediately pulled his cock out of my mouth and replaced it with a very wet kiss.

Sucking on my tongue He very sweetly ask me if the bad man at the bowling alley hurt me. I told him no. He then told me that he had seen the pictures of me with a bowling pin stuck in my ass, and that it looked like I was enjoying myself.

I admitted to him that once my asshole turns into a pussy I was really horny. But I didn't have to tell him that, he knew that. I then reminded Melvin about the conversation that we had a few weeks ago.

In the heat of a good fuck session, when I brought up the subject of fist fucking. And how I wanted to have more of it, Not just him enjoying it. I then bent over and spread my ass cheeks to show Melvin my very stretched out Man Cunt.

I looked at him with loving eyes and ask him to please fist fuck me. I was thinking of him fist fucking me when I was fucking myself earlier over at the bowling alley.

My cock was rock hard. I told Melvin that I have been doing research on fist fucking and the only thing we have in the house for lube for a beginning fist fucker is Crisco in the kitchen.

I got on my hands and knees, and I wanted it so bad. My ass was hungry for his fist to penetrate me. I was aching my back with my ass in the air. When I felt his thumb slip into my asshole with the rest of the fingers. And I reached down and all I could feel of, was his wrist.

I was breathing heavy and he didn't move his hand at all. I didn't move for about two minutes. I was getting use to the width of his hand. When I started fucking his hand and started moving it around my cock. I had a orgasm, and didn't even touch my cock.

Melvin called it milking my prostate. My two favorite things right now is Melvin milking me and the taste of his semen. I have gotten so good at it, we get in a 69 position with me on the bottom. I'm sucking his wonderful cock, and he has my legs up in the air fist fucking the hell out of me.

I love it when he has one hand in me and starts working his other fingers into my hole. Maybe one of these days he can glove me with both hands. Melvin loves me so much.

For some strange reason I get super horny. Once a week out of the month. I am horny. The rest of the month I'm horny to. But for 7 days, you can fuck me day and night.

I tell Melvin it's kind of like a female having her period, but instead of not having sex. I want it constantly. I love it when Melvin wants to dock cocks together. For people that don't know what docking is. It's when you take two cocks and put them head to head and one of you wrap your foreskin around the other and masturbate.

The feeling of two cock heads rubbing together is sensational. We play a little game, the first one that cums gets fucked in the ass using the cum from their spent cock for lube. It's kinky and a lot of fun.

If we have a friend over. We like to fuck each other, inserting two cocks in our asshole at once. Not only does it feel good, getting two cocks in your ass. The feeling of your cock rubbing up and down. Against another cock inside your lovers asshole is mind blowing.

I love sharing Melvin's Man Cunt with another cock. This past weekend Melvin and I was at a huge sex party. They were men fucking men, women fucking women. And every combination you can imagine.

Melvin had me back in a gay section. I was like a kid in a candy store. I had them lined up, waiting to shoot a load in my mouth. I was in a cum eating mood, and Melvin enjoyed what he was seeing.

He knew I was having a good time, but he knew I was getting tired. I glanced over at him and he motion for me to quit sucking cock. I stuck a finger up the guys ass that I was sucking and he cum right away in my hungry well fucked mouth. Melvin helped me off my knees and we started kissing.

I still had the load of cum in my mouth, I'm a cum whore so I don't swallow right away. I like to savor the taste and I also like to swap it back and forth with Melvin.

As we was leaving the gay section, I was looking in each room as we walked by. One room had a man strapped down on his back with his legs in the air. Two women were playing with his asshole. And they was pouring cum out of a condom into his eager mouth. That's enough for this Chapter, I need to jack-off

Stay tune for Chapter 3 Come see what happens when we get to The Black Breed Room. I hope this series is making you cum. I love to read the comments. And don't waste that load, eat it.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers