Worshipped Wife's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better. When you're on duty I expect you to speak like the dirty bimbo slut you are. Understand?!"

"Yes Mistress."

I can only hope the other booths aren't occupied because they would surely hear the debauched conversation. You tell me to stuff my dick back inside the bodysuit and put the dress on.

It's a sundress with a pleated skirt and no sleeves. My curveless body does it no justice and you tell me to take it off.

"I think we'll save dress shopping for another day. You need to be corseted and heeled."

"Yes Mistress". My cock twitches at the thought.

We leave the dress and move on to the nightclothes. "This should make sure you don't forget your place during the night."

You take two pink, faux satin nighties from the rack. "Different sizes. This one will be too small and this one will be more comfortable, in case I decide to reward you."

Just being beside you while your mind is sexually active is incredibly arousing.

"So thoughtful, Mistress. Thank you."

When I've paid you tell me we're going to a better shop to get your stockings.

You choose three shades of very sheer hold-ups and two pairs of opaque, one black and one pink.

"If my first date goes well I want to be ready to see him again." you say, making me go weak at the knees. "To show you how much I love you I will always wear stockings on dates, unless the weather's too hot of course."

"You're so perfect Mistress! Thank you"

"Do you wish you could see me in these?" you ask as you hand me the pile to take to the cashier.

"Of course I do, Mistress! So much!"

"But you know you won't, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Stockings will be for other men, not you."

"Yes Mistress" I gasp. Your words thrill me. 'Other men'. You're already considering the possibility that Dave won't be your only lover.

"You love it that they're for Dave's pleasure, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm very jealous but I know he'll be blown away and I want you to enjoy yourself."

"I'm sure I will." you smile as we reach the front of the queue.

That night you allow me to remove my stockings and panties and instruct me to wear the smaller nightie. It feels smooth and exciting but undeniably emasculating.

"Very suitable for a soon-to-be willing cuckold." you smile. "Effeminate and shameful. Are you looking forward to delivering me tomorrow?"

"Yes Mistress. I can hardly think about anything else."

"And if I decide to spend the night with Dave you're not going to cause trouble?"

"No Mistress."

"Good slave. And so you know, I'm almost certain I will let him stick that big cock in me even if I don't stay the night."

I groan as a wave of arousal and jealousy washes over me.

"Are your balls full and aching?" you ask.

"Very, Mistress"

"Are you desperate to cum?"

"Yes Mistress"

You reach across and I feel dainty fingers trailing up and down my humming ache, rapidly increasing its intensity. I feel my hips trying to push against your contact, searching for relief. Your fingers encircle my shaft and slowly move up and down delivering bliss.

"I don't think my fingers will be able to wrap Dave's thick cock, do you?"

I feel my balls convulsing, preparing to release, and groan that I'm about to cum.

"Don't you dare! " You slap my tip. "Now get to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for you, isn't it? Finally sharing your wife with a superior cock, finally becoming a cuckold."

I groan as I focus on not cumming, your words returning me to the brink.

"Goodnight Slave."

"Goodnight Mistress."

Sleep isn't easy. Inside flooded with conflict and outside constantly aware of the slippery, close-fitting nightdress. Hard-ons are frequent and my plums ache more than ever before. I can't wait for you to wake up and put me to use, distract me from my all-consuming, futile lust for you.

"Morning Slave" you say, starting a wake up stretch. "Excited?"

"Extremely, Mistress!"

"Fetch my phone."

"Yes Mistress. Shall I bring you a drink?"

"No thanks, but you're a good girl for asking." Your humiliating praise sends a jolt of excitement through me, locking me into my role. I cover my nightie with my dressing gown and hurry downstairs to get your device.

"Dave's pretty excited too." you say, eyes not leaving your screen. "He's very keen for me to spend the night with him! I'll let him simmer."

You look up at me and tell me to take my robe off and lie down beside you. My erection has lifted the hem of the shiny nightdress.

"Looks like your mind and body are already in the proper state for service but I want to make sure." you say, smiling beautifully. "Gently stroke yourself. You are not allowed to stop or cum. If you do either there will be consequences."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress"

Even though it's only my own hand the relief is deep and instantly has me back on the brink. I can only slow my hand and loosen my grip in an attempt to hold back the desperately needed release.

"I want to remind you what you'll be delivering me to, in my stockings and trainers."

I feel slight panic as your words spasm my balls. I know I'm going to break your rule. The question is how.

"Look" you command, Dave's dripping meat filling your screen. "Are you jealous of his sexy cock and how much I want it inside me?"

I feel the tipping point surge and groan in frustrated ecstasy as I release my throbbing prick.

"Oh dear" you smile. "Did Dave's cock almost make you cum again?"

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress"

"I warned you there would be consequences if you stopped without permission, didn't I?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Instead of panties you will spend the day in your lacy bodysuit. With stockings, of course."

"Yes Mistress". Another bolt of subservient, adoring desire slams into me pushing out an involuntary groan.

"But I think a bimbo like you will enjoy feeling girly underwear against your skin so it's not much of a punishment. I think being sent to the shop with only trousers and a coat to hide your depravity will be less comfortable, won't it?"

My body responds to the fear of being exposed with adrenaline, my pounding heart vibrating my stiffness. "Yes Mistress"

"Trying to ensure your dirty secret isn't revealed will help you remember you are just a sex slave with no other purpose than pleasing me."

My arousal is taking me to the edge of an out-of-body experience. The only way I can stay grounded is to serve. "Yes Mistress"

I come downstairs after my shower in jeans, my top half gripped by black lace, a tight band around my waist. It's impossible to forget I'm wearing it. I've put socks on to hide my sheer ankles and with my coat fastened there's no sign of my humiliating state.

I get my trainers and go into the kitchen where you look up from your phone. "Before you go to the shop I want you to walk the dog."

"Yes Mistress"

"Erm! What have you got on your feet?" you say disapprovingly.

"Socks Mistress. Otherwise my stockings will show, especially on my bike."

"I allowed you a coat and trousers! Not socks! Strip to your underwear! I want to check what other orders you've ignored!"

"Sorry Mistress. I didn't think you'd mind the socks. Everything else is as you instructed."

"Let me check. Coat off. Jeans off"

I do as I'm told and once you've checked my obedience you tell me to bend over the table. The thong of my bodysuit pulls tight into my crack, squeezing my loaded balls. You spank each exposed cheek twice, making me confirm I will not disobey you again. Even if very brief and semi-painful I am thrilled by your touch.

"Now. Jeans and coat! Nothing else!"

"Yes Mistress"

The feeling of sheer nylon slipping against my jeans ensures my dick never fully relaxes and I'm constantly aware of exposing my ankles, especially when bending down to clear up after the dog.

But trying to hide is futile when I get on my bike. I just have to accept that a few sharp-eyed people will wonder what they're seeing. Some will think I've got strange socks, some will think I'm a tranny, some will think I'm just a weirdo and some might appreciate there's a kinky game being played. Their thoughts are not my concern. I exist to serve my worshipped Mistress no matter what anybody else thinks. I become fully immersed in servitude.

Going into the busy town centre with only the minimum clothing necessary to cover my slutty appearance is both exhilarating and nerve wracking. My nob alternates between straining against the lace and shrinking in embarrassment, precum soaking the gusset.

I arrive home with the packet of three condoms and toothbrush you requested, almost sobbing with the overwhelming cuckold angst and arousal. When I beg for more orders to keep me occupied you tell me to

"Go to our room, plug your arse and wait for further instructions."

"Yes Mistress"

After about 15mins you join me upstairs. "I'm getting in the shower. You're going to take the 'Maid for Sex' dvd downstairs and watch it until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Mistress"

"I want you to imagine you are one of those sluts being used by nice, big cocks. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

The two hour sex film is in its final scene when you come downstairs ready for your date.

As your light hits my retina it triggers a massive explosion of emotion. My eyes roll back and I feel like I'm about to faint. My dripping slutstick wants to spring from my shameful garment and my legs are like jelly.

"Do you think I look nice in my new dress?" you ask, full of innocence but well aware you are torturing me.

"You look amazing Mistress. So sexy!"

The thin cotton dress hugs your top half, sheaths your arms and stretches across your majestic bust before falling loosely over your womanly hips and bum. It stops just above your knees and the perfection of your lower legs is emphasised by smooth stockings. Finishing with trainers and hooped earrings, you look irresistible. My jealousy reaches new heights but I am so turned on by the effort you've made for another man.

"So you think Dave will like it." you ask, making me groan.

"God yes! He'll do everything he can to seduce you."

"I don't think he'll need to try too hard, do you?"

Again I groan, scarcely able to believe what's happening. You are actually going on a date with a guy we both know you want to fuck. A guy you've already had phone sex with. A guy whose hands have been all over you, albeit a while ago. "No Mistress. I'm so happy you're going to get the cock you deserve."

"That reminds me..." You tap your phone and a moment later mine pings. "Set that as your wallpaper and screensaver."

My heart pumps as I guess what you've sent and by the time my screen is dominated by a massive spunky cock my own dick is rigid.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress"

"Good slave. Now go and plug your sluthole and put your coat on. Time to deliver your wife to her date."

Through the haze of lust and cuckold confusion I hardly notice the pain as my arse swallows the plug. The erotic fog smothers any apprehension I might have about neighbours seeing me with sheer legs and girls' pumps beneath my coat as I open the car door for you, my stunning Goddess. Their shock and scorn would be nothing compared to disappointing you at such a beautiful moment.

The drive is quite short and sexual charge fills the small space. "I thought about offering you the chance to call this off." you say, "but I've decided against it. I want that cock inside me. I'm already wet for him."

Your bitchy words are like a taser, electrifying and painful, yet still my arousal heightens. "I love you, darling husband, but I want to fuck Dave."

"And I love you, darling wife, but I want you to fuck Dave."

"We agree again, like a good married couple." you smile.

We pull into the restaurant car park and the moment finally comes for you to walk away from me and toward another man. I'm unbearably conflicted and speechless. "Now, I want you to wait here until I come out or message you. Ok?"

"Whatever you want is always ok, Mistress. I live to serve you."

"Good girl. Love you." You lean across and kiss my cheek, patting my straining erection."

"Love you too."

Then you get out of the car and I watch you walk into the restaurant without a backwards glance. Part of me is fearful while another part involuntarily leaks hot spunk into my tight, lacy gusset.

The stockings and girly shoes prevent me leaving the car to see if can glimpse you through a window, but eventually that need outweighs the potential negatives.

I spot you through the second window I try, my heart instantly twanging with immense jealousy. Well aware it wouldn't be a good look to be leering in my outfit, I have to keep walking and circle back for a 'nonchalant' glance. Your beaming smile as you listen to Dave dissolves my heart and I go back to the car, almost numb as pain takes control.

I reach for my phone, absentmindedly hoping for a distraction. The hard dripping shaft filling the screen instantly flicks the switch back again. I groan and sink into the seat, lost in the erotic universe.

Time ceases to exist in my mind but passes anyway. Most cars are heading out but I notice a taxi pull in. Sure enough, a couple of minutes later you walk out, Dave's arm round your shoulders. My heart pounds and stomach churns. You get in the taxi and a moment later you're out of sight, on your way to give your smooth pussy to another man.

It takes a minute or five to compose myself enough for the drive home, winding down the window so the cold air keeps my mind on the task. Arriving at our empty house brings it all back with a vengeance.

I rush inside and seconds later the lace over my stomach is splattered with cum after the first spurt hit my face.

I make my way to our bed and fall on it, jealousy and pain consuming me.

It's just after midnight when I'm wrenched from reverie by my phone ringing. It can only be you. I tremble as I answer.

"Hello Gorgeous."

"Hi. Just a quick one to let you know I won't be home tonight."

"Oh god." I groan, snapped back into unrequited lust. "Have you had fun?"

"Yes. Just like you wanted. Dave's a wonderful lover."

I hear a deep voice in the background, "Thank you".

You giggle and say "You are! I've never cum like that before." Then there's more giggles and some rustling. "I've got to go. I'll text you when I'm on my way home. Love you"

"Love you too." I reply.

The line goes dead as you begin a playful squeal and I am left spinning, elated, excited, devastated and confused.

But totally and utterly in love with my thrilling Goddess

12