All Comments on 'Worshipped Wife's First Date'

by HappilyMarriedSlave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The last time she called to tease me some more while in his bed, still fucking the asshole, that stole my heart, and my wife. Oh honey before you hang up on me for the last time, she starts thinking about what's he talking about, and how he was talking to her for the last time? I've decided I can't live anymore as your cuckold, so I've decided to end it all here and now. Just remember I did love you with all my heart. She was started crying on the other end of the phone, no don't do it she said. He said one last thing to really fuck her mind over. Mistress I hope Dave will always take care of you like I had. Then he drops a big, and heavy book on the tile floor next to the telephone, then quickly disconnects the phone. All she heard was the Loud bang, sounding like a gun shot, before the phone went dead. OMG he's killed himself. She jumped out of her lover's bed and raced over to their house, but it was to late. When she came in to the deadly Silent house all she saw was a large book setting on the kitchen table, with her husband's wedding band setting on it with his phone. Looking back outside, she saw his car, and all of his clothes were gone too. She was crying Hysterically thinking about what she had done to her husband, cuckolding and all to driving him away. Now she'd have to get a job to live, as she knew lover boy had no money or job Either..

Bobbie77Bobbie77about 1 month ago

Oh. I love your commitment to your Goddess/wife. I cannot wait to hear of her return and your loving devotion to lick her tender, used, dripping private parts as she recounts all the details of how Dave's cock ravished her over and over again. She smiles as she shares that Dave agreed to let you be present next time so that you can help keep both of them clean between their love making sessions and just like that you cum spurting in your little panties!

Would love to hear from others that live this life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous