Worshipping Daddy's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe eagerly swallowed everything her father gave to her. Every last drop. She loved the feeling of it all sliding down her throat, the warmth of his essence filling her mouth and spreading throughout her body. Then she pulled herself off his dick. Choking and sputtering as she simultaneously tried to taste his seed and gasp for air.

"T-thank you... Daddy..." Chloe moaned with a gasping breath. "Fuck... I must have... made you feel... 'so' good..." She let out another cough as she cleared her throat of the remaining cum.

"Was that too much, Baby?" David asked, the post-nut clarity hitting him. He'd came so much down his little girl's throat. But she swallowed it all, she always swallowed it for her Daddy.

"Not at all," Chloe giggled after she wiped her mouth clean. "I'm so happy. How couldn't I be?"

"Good," David sighed with a relieved satisfaction. He could almost fall asleep in his chair after the intense tongue bath he received. Leaning over to a side table, David grabbed a small basket tray and handed it towards Chloe. "Here. Clean yourself up, Honey."

David handed her a small basket of cleaning products that they had on the side table. With repeated cock worshipping sessions over the course of this week, David had thoughtfully provided everything a girl would need to clean herself up afterwards with. Once Chloe finished cleaning herself up, she looked back up to her Father with a bright smile.

"Thanks! Although, my knees are getting a little sore now..." Chloe said as she bounced on her knees. "Can I sit on your lap now, Daddy?" Her fingers danced on either side of David's legs, waiting for the order.

"Get on up," David mumbled, still tired from his recent ejaculation.

"Yay!" Chloe cheered, jumping up and onto the other man's lap. She wasted little time getting herself comfortable, sitting across his legs while one arm wrapped around the back of his neck. David rested a comforting hand on Chloe's bare leg, holding her up as she wiggled further into him. "Best seat in the house," Chloe giggled, hugging into her father. "Sitting in Daddy's lap, I feel so safe in your strong arms."

David wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight and protective hug. He was still pantless, feeling the soft silk of Chloe's nightie and her bare legs rub against his. With one hand still firmly on her upper thigh, another began to gently brush through Chloe's hair. Chloe herself cuddled in closer to David, softly giggling to herself.

"What?" David asked, looking down at the giggling girl in his lap.

"Oh, it's nothing..." Chloe responded, looking up at him. "I'm just, thinking of how far we've come. It wasn't that long ago I was sitting in your lap like this, being all sweet and innocent," That caused David to chuckle. It was true, David could think back to a few years ago when Chloe was sitting in her lap just like this, but with an entirely wholesome agenda. "Now I'm all grown up. No longer your little princess. I've become a depraved little whore for my Daddy." She said that last bit with a flirty growl before kissing David's cheek.

"When did my daughter become such a depraved whore?" David mused aloud.

"I don't know," Chloe giggled again as she leaned up for another kiss. "But I'm so glad Daddy made me one."

"Surely I did no such thing," David said, gripping Chloe's leg harder as he fondled.

"Yes, that's what you did to me..." Chloe whimpered, kissing David's neck. "That's what Daddy's cock does to princesses," She rocked back and forth in his lap, kissing and sucking on David's neck. "I can feel it, even now. You only just came, but it's only a matter of time before you get hard again. Before you fuck your little girl."

If Chloe's Mom could see them now. Her own daughter, dressed up in her clothes, her make-up, with David. The pair had fucked in every room in the house. They had been fucking ever since Chloe became eighteen. Every time Chloe's mother would go away, on business trips, the remaining father-daughter pair would fuck each other like a pair of wild animals. While she was sleeping in mid-range hotel beds, Chloe and David were fucking in the master bed at home. They would clean up every time before Chloe's mother came home. The woman had no idea how many times her husband had cum inside their own daughter, she had no idea how good Chloe made her Daddy feel. How much better of a fuck she was.

"Have I ever thanked you for everything you've done for me?" Chloe asked, pulling away to look her father in the eyes. "...to me?"

"You have," David said with a grin. "But I suppose it doesn't hurt to say it again."

"I'll say it properly then," Chloe decided. She turned around fully, straddling the older man in his chair while she looked him in the eyes. Planting a deep kiss on his lips before speaking again. "Thank you," Chloe began as she grinded against his now-growing again cock. "Thank you, Dad, for making me a woman. Your woman. For showing me the pleasures that come with it."

Chloe leaned in for another kiss, moving her hips as much as possible, taking control over the kisses between them. Lapping at each other's lips greedily, wanting more and more of David.

"Thank you for showing me where I belong," Chloe continued between each kiss. "How to please you. And how to worship cock." She sucked on his tongue as David squeezed her ass. "...your cock," Chloe corrected herself. "And the happiness that comes from worshipping your Daddy's dick."

She kissed him again. A slow and passionate kiss, as the pair made out on the chair. Each kiss grew rougher than the last.

"Thank you," Chloe moaned as she pulled away. "For teaching me how to serve and obey, like a good girl. Like a whore." She moved to kiss David's bottom lip. "Touch me," She whispered, pulling David's hand up to her chest. "Grope me, Daddy. Make me feel good, as you feel good."

David didn't need to be asked twice, greedily fondling his daughter as they made out. His hands ran up and down her body, down to her thighs then up again, under her nightie. Soon, David had two firm grips on the girl's tits. Pinching and squeezing her nipples as she moaned into the kiss.

"Oh, and also, thank you, Mom," Chloe giggled, pulling away from the kiss while enjoying the sensation of David's hands. "For being so busy with work that I can have all this fun with Daddy."

Between the non-stop torrent of kisses, body rubbing and lap grinding, David's cock was standing at attention again. Chloe wasn't wearing anything under her Mother's nightie, so her hungry cunt was already rubbing along the older man's shaft.

"Chloe, Baby," David groaned, a firm hand on his daughter's ass. "I'm hard again, I can feel my cock rubbing against your pussy..."

"Please, Daddy?" Chloe whimpered back, grinding into him even harder. "I'm so needy. Please fuck your little girl."

She kissed him again as the man placed both hands on her bare ass. Giving it a gentle spank. Chloe let out a soft moan, panting as she pulled away from his lips.

"Please, don't tease me, Daddy," Chloe whined. "Can I sit on it?"

"I don't know, Baby?" David chuckled. "Can you?"

"Daddy..." Chloe let out a long and desperate whine. "You know I won't do it until you say so," She desperately hummed away at his dick, not daring to insert it into her until David gave the command. "Please, Daddy?" She begged like the desperate whore she was. "Please let me fuck myself on your cock? I'll go crazy without it. Please, please, please?"

"Okay, Sweetie," David groaned, positioning the woman on top of her. "You can fuck yourself on Daddy now."

Chloe wasted no time sliding herself down onto David's cock. Moaning and whimpering the whole way down. Her greedy cunt devoured his dick as she slides

"Oh, thank you, Daddy!" Chloe screamed with ecstasy as David pulled her down onto his cock. "Fuck yes! I love it!" She bounced up and down on the man's lap, the straps on her nightie slipped loose and fell down to her waist. "I love feeling Daddy's cock inside me. I love being used like a whore!"

David pressed his face into Chloe's tits. Sucking and biting down on her nipples while he bucked up into her. He could taste the saltiness of her sweat as he pounded her, groaning loudly the entire time. Chloe's head was thrown backwards, as she rode him relentlessly.

"Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy!..." Chloe moaned out as David took more control of his hip thrusts. His hands still gripping tightly to her ass as he pushed into her forcefully. Chloe's nails dug into her Father's back as the man sped up his pace. "Right there! Fuck me! Fuck your whore of a daughter!"

Chloe was promptly shut up as David's hand moved up to grab the back of her head. Pulling the girl back in for yet another deep kiss. Their tongues danced wildly against each other as he thrusted deep into the young woman. The same woman who he loved and cherished like a daughter. Who made him proud.

"Who do belong to?" David growled, his hand moving from the back of her head to a gentle grip around her throat.

"I'm yours!" Chloe answered back. She moaned again as David squeezed down on the side of her neck. "Your depraved little fuckslut! A cock hungry bitch who loves her Daddy! Who'd do anything for her Daddy! Who exists to be fucked by her Daddy!"

"That's right, Baby," David growled, pulling Chloe by the neck back into another sloppy kiss. Chloe stuck out her tongue as the two continued to fuck. Both enjoyed themselves as they got closer to the climax. "My filthy slut of a daughter! You're mine, Baby, forever!"

"I want you to cum!" Chloe begged between kisses. "Cum for me, Dad! Shoot a big, fat load inside me!" She bounced harder on his lap, trying her best to milk the man as fast as possible. "Claim me, like you've done all week! All year!"

David could feel his orgasm on the horizon. Chloe refused to slow down, slamming again and again on his cock. Squeezing her throat only urged her to grind down even harder.

"Let me love you!" Chloe kept begging as she rode his cock. "Let me prove how much I love my Daddy!" Chloe could sense how close David was to release. She humped away at him, desperate to make her Daddy burst. "Please! Please cum Daddy! Cum, cum, cum!"

David let out a low, animalistic groan as he finally reached his limit. Slamming his cock deep inside her. Pumping, filling her pussy with his seed. He shuddered in pleasure as Chloe let out a loud cry of pleasure at the feeling.

"Oh fuck! Daddy!" Chloe moaned as David continued to spurt inside her. "I can feel it, Daddy. Your cum... It's inside me..." Chloe also shuddered as her orgasm hit her soon after. Panting as she collapsed against her father's chest. "I just came! I just came on your wonderful Daddy-dick!"

"Fuck, Baby..." David whimpered, holding his daughter tight as she collapsed onto him. "You were amazing..." He felt Chloe smile against his chest. Kissing softly against his skin.

"Thank you, Daddy..." Chloe whimpered back, kissing his chest. "I love you. It's so warm... It's so good..." She looked down between her legs as she gently pushed off the man, not letting his dick fall all the way out of her. Admiring the cum that dripped out and back onto David's dick. "I love it... Fuck, Dad... I love it when you cum in me..."

They had done away with condoms after the first day. David made sure that her little girl was on the pill, it was Chloe's idea, she begged him to cum inside her ever since they started their little affair. It took some time for David to agree, but he couldn't deny his princess.

Chloe yawned and dug her head back into the man's chest. "I'm tired..." She groaned. David ran his hand back over her hair. "You fucked me so well, Dad. Was I a good girl?" She looked up expectantly.

"Yeah," David smiled, gently rubbing the girl. "You're my good girl."

Chloe giggled tiredly, enjoying the post-sex cuddles on the chair. "Do you mind if I rest my head for a bit?" She asked with another yawn.

"Do you need me to carry you to bed?" David asked, getting ready to lift Chloe off his lap.

"No," Chloe shook her head into his chest. Closing her eyes as she hugged him. "You don't need to move me. I like feeling my Daddy still inside me." She giggled again as she felt her father's cock twitch once more. "I'll just take a little nap," She yawned. "Wake me up in an hour or so. Or whenever you're ready to go again," She added with another flirty giggle and an ever-so-slight hip thrust. "We have two more weeks of blissful Daddy-Daughter activities," Chloe mumbled as she started to fall asleep. "And I don't want to miss a second of it."

12