All Comments on 'Worshipping Daddy's Cock'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars of Daddy Daughter fucking. Hope you'll follow up with another Daddy Daughter fuck fest.

Hopefully with a little more description of her dressed up for fucking in lingerie and how it looks on her while fucking.

Maybe sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Cumming in her mouth and all over her face is perfect.

She should talk dirty about how much she loves fucking and loves being a fuck slut for her Daddy.

Just my hopeful fantasy.

Soshameless11Soshameless114 months ago

Oh my, by coincidence, I just “enjoyed” the audio version of this little story last evening! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If Daddy's legs/thighs are hairy, give sexy David a hairy chest too, since Chloe rests her head there on his chest! So soft -- what a welcome mat!

DunkirkDunkirk4 months ago

She nreds to get rid of the pills and show mom a baby bump when she gets home.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[David Bowie Day 2024]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...