Worshipping Her Boots

Story Info
He worships his Goddess's boots so well he earns a reward.
1.1k words
4.37
7.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees," she ordered after she locked the collar around his neck. He quickly complied.

"Good boy. Tell me what you are," she smirked down at him, kneeling before her naked and exposed.

"I'm your loyal servant, Goddess," he replied, his puppy dog eyes staring up at her intently.

"And what's your purpose?"

"I exist to worship and serve you, Goddess. I live to please you and you alone."

"Good boy. Your Goddess's boots are very dirty. I'd like you to clean them for me." She knew he loved worshipping her boots, and she loved watching him grovel.

He bent his head down to and eagerly lapped at her boots with his tongue. He moaned with pleasure as he did. Serving his Goddess with his tongue made him dripping wet. As his tongue ran across the smooth, he thought about what it would be like to lick her feet. To be allowed to kiss and lick her soft skin and worship her perfect body with his mouth. The thought made him visibly shudder with need.

"What an obedient little boy," she laughed, "roll over, I want you to clean the soles, too, but I've been walking all day and they're filthy. I'd like to wipe them on something first. Lay down and be a doormat for your Goddess's boots."

"Yes, Goddess," he sighed happily, as he rolled onto his back. She began roughly wiping her boots on his chest and thighs. He grimaced and grunted, but his squirming hips gave away just how much he was enjoying his servitude.

"Do you want your Goddess to walk all over you?" she asked.

"Oh yes, please, Ma'am," he whispered.

She sneered down at him "Then beg for it like the pathetic little bitch you are. And speak up!"

"Please Goddess," he raised his voice and pleaded, "please walk all over me. Treat me like dirt beneath your feet, because that's what I am. I am worthless in the face of your divinity. Please honor me by trampling my willing body, Goddess."

She smiled and chuckled, "Your begging is getting better. It seems to get better and better the longer I keep your little dick locked up and don't let you orgasm."

He groaned as she stepped onto his thighs working her heel into his soft flesh. His last orgasm had been two weeks ago. He was constantly throbbing with desire for her, but she preferred to tease him and keep him desperate. She said it made him work harder to please her, and she was probably right. She was always right. She stepped onto his stomach with the other boot, her full body weight on him now. He groaned and winced in pain as she marched in place and then walked up to his chest.

"How does it feel to be my doormat? Does it make your little dick hard?" She laughed and bent down, letting a long gob of saliva drip down toward his face.

"Open your mouth and swallow it."

He did as he was told and tried to savor his Goddess's spit, but it was getting increasingly difficult to breathe. He started to shiver and grunt nervously.

"Are you having trouble breathing? Would you like me to move my foot off your chest?" She asked, her voice dripping with condescension.

"Yes, please, Goddess," he managed to force out.

"Poor baby," she teased, "of course I will." She lifted her right foot off of his chest and put it down firmly across his throat.

"Is this better?" She asked, laughing when he started to choke and sputter, "lick the soles of my boots clean now. And then I'll think about letting you breathe."

She lifted her boot off his throat and moved it above his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and cleaned it dutifully. She then replaced it on his chest and lifted the other to his waiting mouth.

"Look at you. You are such a cute little bootlicker," she smiled down at him proudly, and then stepped off of his chest. He gasped for breath.

"You know I could never fuck a pathetic little bootlicker, right? I don't think I could ever think of a desperate little doormat sexually at all," she said, watching him squirm as he let out a pained groan.

"But it has been a while since I've let you cum. You've been so well-behaved, too. Would you like to cum tonight?"

He beamed up at her and squealed, "Oh yes please Goddess! Please let your loyal servant cum!"

She smiled and said, "You've earned it," as she pushed one leg forward. He looked at her quizzically.

"Go on. Hump my boot like the horny little animal you are. I don't have all day. You have three minutes to cum or I'm locking you back up."

He hesitated very briefly, but he was way too worked up to refuse the release. He straddled her boot and began to rub his little dick and wet slit against it, timidly.

She laughed and gently played with his hair, "You'll have to work harder than that. You're running out of time."

He whimpered desperately and began to hump he boot in earnest, breathing heavily as he rubbed himself up and down. He leaned back and closed his eyes, moving his hips with complete abandon as he began to moan. She could tell his orgasm was close.

"Look at me," she said, knowing it would increase his humiliation to look her in the eyes while he debased himself for her.

He raised his eyes to meet hers and his cheeks immediately flushed. Then he began to shake and whimper pathetically. His eyes rolled back and his hips began to shake.

"Goddess, I'm cumming!" He screeched as his body began to spasm. She smiled as she kicked the toe of her boot into his sensitive little dick.

"Good boy. Cum for me! And enjoy it. I'm not letting you have another one for at least a month."

His entire body shuddered at the thought and he moaned loudly as a powerful aftershock took his breath away. Shivers moved up and down his spine and his entire body shook. He finally collapsed around her and she sat on the floor and took his head into her lap and began petting his head while he caught his breath.

"Thank you Goddess," he murmured after a few minutes, "thank you for allowing me to cum."

She waited for a moment, wondering if she'd gone too far by suggesting she keep him denied for an entire month, but then he continued.

"Please lock me back up so that I can focus my attention on serving my Goddess," he said, with the most beautifully pained expression on his face.

"Good boy," she said, with genuine delight, "done. Now clean yourself up and I'll let you rub my feet while we watch a movie."

"You are too good to me, Ma'am," he said quietly, pushing himself up from the floor.

"I know."