On Your Knees Boy!

Story Info
My plans change when Mistress' daughter tries to take charge.
1.7k words
4.13
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This piece is written in a different style and as though I am talking to you, the reader. Thought it was something different to try rather than the past tense tradition. Please let me know if you like it (or if you don't). Any feedback good or bad always welcome.

On your Knees Boy!

Alex shouts out "beta boy! Get in here!"

I don't respond, it really irritates me when someone thinks they can bark orders at me when they aren't entitled to.

I hear Sasha call out in reply "Don't talk to your step father that way!"

She adds, "You are only in charge of him when I am not around young lady."

Ok, so maybe I should fill you in a little on the characters here. Sasha, is my long term Mistress, who I have been collared to for about nine months now. As far as the outside world is concerned, she is my girlfriend and Alex, well, she is Sasha's daughter who is thirty one.

Sasha, is an ex glamour model with long dark brown hair that is long enough to reach the bottom of her shoulder blades. She used to do photoshoots for the likes of Vogue, Cosmo and some risqué shoots for Skin Two. Let's just say her five foot nine inch slender body looks great in latex no matter what the outfit and her breasts are large enough to get her noticed.

Alex, although thirty one is still very much a mommy's girl. Home schooled due to Sasha's glamour work and used to getting what she wants all of the time. She inherited her Mom's looks and her feisty attitude.

Due to a breakdown in communication on my part (according to Sasha), Alex is allowed to boss me around when Sasha isn't home so I use "not entitled to" in a loose way. Unfortunately for me, Sasha isn't home a lot at the moment due to her many business commitments!

Anyway, back to the story...

Alex replies with a sigh "Yes Mom."

Alex calls out in a sickly sweet tone, "Daddy dearest."

I know she is after something when she calls me that, she is never normally that nice to me.

I walk in to the living room and see Alex wearing a low cut white strappy top and the shortest black mini skirt I have ever seen, sat in an armchair with a book in her hand.

I can't help but see how her nipples are clearly showing through her top and I curse myself under my breath for noticing and the apparent effect it is having on certain parts of my body.

She would never admit it but I am sure she has done it on purpose just to get a reaction from me.

Alex looks over the top of her book with a smirk saying "On your knees boy."

My instinct at this point is to walk forward and comply with her demand as her mother would make my life hell otherwise but, given what I heard Sasha say just now, I try to be brave and say, "Alex, you can't talk to me like that, you aren't in charge."

She ignores my defiance saying, "I like to put my feet up while I'm studying and I need a footstool."

I take a deep breath and try to placate her by saying firmly, "then get the one from your room." At this point, I did wonder what would happen if she turned on the bratty attitude and started calling for "mommy" so I added meekly, "I can get it if you need me to?"

Alex says again, more firmly this time and emphasizing each word as she says it, "On your knees boy!"

I admit that, at this point, my will is cracking. I don't want to give in to her but I could be in serious trouble with Sasha if I don't and that's something I really want to avoid.

I take a breath and say "I think we need to check with your Mom sweetie."

Taking a chance to deflect things, I add, "If it were up to me then I would gladly do it but it isn't my decision."

I smile at Alex, hoping it is enough for her to back down.

She looks at me and calls my bluff. "If you want to disturb Mom while she is getting ready for tonight then go for it."

She adds sarcastically, "you know what she is like if you upset her, might work out badly for you but obviously...your choice daddio."

I am not sure at this point whether to push my luck, I didn't know anything about Sasha going out tonight, I thought it was supposed to be our night together.

I decide to be cocky and walk out of the room leaving Alex looking a little surprised. I am sure she will get over it soon enough I think to myself.

I hear Sasha moving about in the master bedroom as I walk down the hallway of the four bedroom bungalow. It was an investment of Sasha's and when we got together, "we"...read that as "she" decided it would be better if I sold the three bed house I owned and I moved in with her and her daughter. Unlike where I lived on a busy street with lots of people walking past, her bungalow is in a nice quiet area and away from prying neighbours so it made sense for the dynamic that we have.

On entering the bedroom, I see Sasha stood by the wardrobe dressed in a black lacy lingerie bra and panty set picking through clothing.

"Hey hunny" I say to her, "you look amazing." Her lingerie causing my cock to stir in my pants.

Sasha looks at me as I stand in the doorway and smiles warmly. "I thought you might like it."

"I didn't know we were dressing up tonight, are we going somewhere that I have forgotten about?" I ask her. I am sure I haven't messed up with arrangements but it is possible I forgot something.

"No, you haven't forgotten anything, don't panic" She says with a smirk.

I look at her a little confused, Sasha doesn't normally put on lingerie unless we are going somewhere special or she wants to drive me nuts thinking about her outfit when I can't touch it or see it. I know it sounds really selfish and yes, I admit it is so I apologise for it.

"I am going out tonight" Sasha announces "and I need something special to wear."

"And what am I going to do?" I ask her, my tone of voice a little hurt that she hasn't asked if I want to go along or what I was going to do for the evening.

Sasha carries on looking at the different dresses she has in the cupboard not really paying me attention other than a dismissive "I am sure we can find you something to do."

I stand watching her as she pulls out a silky black sleeveless dress with a halter neck. The halter section above her breasts is sheer with lacy flower shapes.

"This will be perfect" she says, not paying me any attention.

She steps in to the dress and looks at herself in the mirrored panels of the wardrobe. She smiles and walks towards me.

Sasha looks at my reaction as I stand there open mouthed. "If that's the reaction you give to my dress, I think James will love it" she says and runs her hand over my groin.

I guess I should introduce James here, I am Sasha's submissive, I serve her and pleasure her in whatever way she chooses but...with one restriction, we don't have sex, not in the traditional way anyway. Serving orally or anally yes, but no intercourse. Sasha says she doesn't want to blur the lines and I agree.

So, Sasha has a higher than normal sex drive compared to other women and needed a guy, or two in order to take care of that side of things. That's where James comes in. James is a large black guy that Sasha met on a swinger's app. He is around six foot two and built like the side of a house...literally. Clearly someone that works out regularly and his biceps are larger than my thighs! With large hands too, you can guess where I am going and why Sasha is attracted to him.

She might be my dominant but, whenever she gets a bootie call from him, she goes running. I don't mind it as I know I can't fulfil her sexual needs and more to the point, I can't compare myself to James in any sense of size. I have only seen a couple of dick pics from him that he sent Sasha but, he has to be at least nine inches at least if you know what I mean.

Anyway, back to the story...

"Yes, I think it will do just nicely if that's the reaction it gets." Sasha says with a big grin on her face.

I can only stammer a wow as she walks past me down the hallway. Her long brown hair pulled back in to a single pony tail which flicks from side to side as she walks. Her dress hugs and accentuates her breasts and her ass in equal measure.

I follow her in to the living room where she sits on the couch, snapping her fingers at me and pointing to her feet.

"Help me put my sandals on dear" she says to me. I kneel in front of her and proceed to put her sandals on her feet and strapping them up. When she is happy with my work, she stands up and beckons me to stand. I do so and Sasha says to me "time for me to go, make me proud of you."

Sasha stands close to me and says firmly "do whatever Alex says please."

She adds "obey her like it's me issuing the order, no arguments."

With that, she walks over to Alex, gives her a kiss on the head and says as she walks out "play nice Alex, don't break the slave."

As soon as Sasha leaves the house, Alex looks at me with an evil glint "hands and knees boy...NOW!"

Oh hell, I think to myself, this is going to hurt!