Worshipping My Futa Wife

Story Info
My wife magically grows a penis and develops new oral lust.
1.7k words
4.46
8.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kwaksi2
kwaksi2
12 Followers

What you are about to read is a random assortment of my futanari fantasies, condensed into a story. I'm not a native English speaker, so please don't judge my lack of fancy words. Just focus on the content and let your imagination run wild!

----------

THE VISIT OF THE SEX FAIRY

I am happily married for over ten years to a sexy wife and there's really nothing much I can complain about. She's got a sporty, slim body, perky tits and I cannot get enough of her hot ass and stunningly sexy legs and calves. Over the years though, our sex life has just slowed down. I feel horny almost every day, especially in the mornings after a good sleep, but my advances to my wife rarely end up in anything else than me sneaking off to the bathroom for a quick masturbation session.

Also in the evenings, I usually find myself at my laptop browsing through some porn sites, while my wife is long asleep. And it was exactly in such a moment on a cold December night last year when it all started. I just finished jerking off to my favorite blowjob video and caught my cum in a napkin, when a little half-transparent winged creature appeared out of nowhere near the window. With colorful sparks in the air around her, the fairy announced:

"Congratulations for 1000 times this year to you, the lucky winner! I'm the sex fairy and I grant you one sex wish!"

That's easy, I thought. "If only my wife could be as horny as I am, all my sexual desires could be satisfied, my life would be perfect!"

With that, the fairy already disappeared as quickly as she arrived and I was left wondering if this short encounter had only been a dream. Tired, still with a cum-filled napkin in my hand, I cleaned up and went to bed.

----------

A NEW DISCOVERY

A few days after the brief magical encounter, I almost forgot about the strange occasion already. It was my home office day and my wife just finished her morning shower. She silently entered the room, lied down on the sofa bed next to my desk and read something on her cell phone, probably the daily news. After a while she said:

"Honey, something really odd happened to me. I'm a bit embarrassed to ask, but do you still have your penis? Because I think it might have switched places and is now attached to me..."

I chuckled. "Nope, I still got mine. But what do you mean by 'attached to you'?"

She hesitated for a while, then asked me to come over and see for myself. With her hand she reached down into her skirt, creating a high bump in the fabric. I thought she was teasing me... or maybe the fairy really kept her promise? Is my wife's horniness increasing already? Did she find out I watch strap-on femdom clips on the Internet and now she wants to give me a treat? Nervously, I went over to the sofa bed. The fantasy of strap-on dildos excites me a lot, but now that reality kicked in, the feeling was more intimidation than excitement.

"Touch it if you don't believe me, but don't judge me, I really don't know what's happening to me!"

I slowly moved my hand under her skirt and she removed hers. There it was! The feel of a real, warm cock. Almost shocked, I pulled on it, believing it might be fake and might come right off. However, it wasn't going to detach and I quickly released it again. She moaned in enjoyment, fully lifted her skirt and told me to have a look:

"See, doesn't it look exactly like yours?"

It did indeed. Only on her slim, small body, it looked hugely oversized.

"Touch it again, please, it felt so good when you did that", she begged.

Slowly, I moved my hand back, grabbed her new member, and softly squeezed it.

"Please do it like you always do it to yourself", she smiled.

I followed her wish, started to stroke her dick and feeling my own cock twitching and growing inside my pants.

"Oh yes", she groaned. "Is this how you do it when you masturbate? It feels so nice."

It was really amazing how similar her new cock looked to my own. Like identical copies, but hers felt quite a bit thicker in my hand. Unconsciously, I began touching her new balls as well, squeezing them softly, while stroking the head of her cock with my other hand.

"Do you also touch yourself there when you jerk off?" she suddenly asked, "I wonder if my new balls are also filled with cum, what do you think?"

Embarrassed to answer, I stammered "I wouldn't be surprised... I guess we will soon find out."

In even greater excitement, she replied: "Oh yes! Don't stop! Let's find out..."

---------

MY FIRST BLOWJOB TO MY WIFE

I continued stroking her newly grown cock and her moaning intensified even further. After a while, breathing heavily, she curiously asked me again:

"When you jerk yourself off, what do you usually think about?"

This was a very unexpected question, and with all my secret fantasies, it was a tough one. I tried to stay calm and I replied that my thoughts are usually about getting one of her great blowjobs or licking her to orgasm while she wore nothing except high heels.

"Oh, that sounds nice", she moaned. "I know you how much you love my legs, my pussy and especially my blowjobs."

She sexily winked at me. "And now that I have a new dick myself, I would love to find out how a blowjob feels like. Would you maybe like to try sucking on it?"

Although I pretty much expected this question to come up sooner than later, it still embarrassed me to be asked so directly to orally service her new penis. On the other hand, it was so tempting that I almost felt guilty not having come up with the same idea myself. Without further hesitation, I opened my mouth and headed towards the precum on the tip of her cock.

"No, wait!", she interrupted me. "Isn't this your very first blowjob ever?"

I nodded.

"Who knows how long my new dick will last..." She grabbed her phone from the bedside table. "Let's record this special occasion."

She briefly twiddled around on her device, made herself comfortable in the pillows again, aimed her phone at me and happily announced:

"This will be a very nice memory. It's your first ever blowjob, isn't it? You will do fine. Just imagine how I usually use my mouth on you and try to copy..."

I wasn't spontaneous enough to object. I simply nodded and again guided my open lips to her cock, softly started sucking the tip of it and tasting the sweet-salty flavor of her precum. Thinking about what I would enjoy if I were in her position, I took her entire cockhead into my mouth, increased my suction, and gently caressed her balls with my fingers at the same time.

In the past years, I've tried to spice up our sex life many times with suggestions to video tape us in action, but my wife always turned me down with reasons like:

"It's too risky with cybercriminals these days".

And now here I was, on my knees, slurping up and down her large penis, and she held her phone in her hand, recording my first blowjob while moaning with pleasure. I felt somehow embarrassed, but at the same time, I had a feeling of pride, seeing how my sucking brought her so much joy. I was just about to experiment with giving a bit more depth, finding out how far I can take her into my mouth when she surprised me with a huge orgasm. It happened so quickly, I was too late to react. A massive load of cum spurted into my throat and my gag reflex immediately set in. I choked heavily! Some of her sperm went directly down my throat, some of it sprayed out my lips, and a considerable amount found its way up my nose. I withdrew her cock from my mouth as quickly as I could, coughed out all the cum, tried to clear my nose and wiped my face clean.

"Sorry!" I apologized, still coughing, "I didn't sense your orgasm build up that fast."

She started to rub her still fully erect dick with one hand and continued to aim her phone at me with the other.

"It's okay, honey. It was just your first time. You will learn. I will give you many more chances to practice. And I'm sorry that I made you choke, I also didn't expect my cum to explode like that!"

She was still stroking her rock hard cock, observing and filming it with excitement, clearly amazed by its size and the massive amount of cum that just shot out of it. Meanwhile, I started to feel guilty that I partially ruined her orgasm. I lowered my head again towards her glistening wet cock and put my mouth back over the tip of it. My wife moaned with joy. She softly touched my head with one hand, caressing my hair, and her grip became gradually firmer. More and more she started to guide her cock in and out of my mouth, holding my head steady in place.

"Oh yes, this is it!" she moaned as she increased the pace. "I can feel another one build up, be ready this time!"

At this moment, she was literally fucking my face and it didn't take more than a minute until a second load of warm protein jelly exploded into my mouth. This time I was prepared. Shot after shot spurted into my mouth, I collected it all, and when she calmed down, I proudly opened my mouth to show her the reward she gave me, swallowed it down with pleasure and then gently continued sucking her dick clean.

Orally attached to her cock the whole remainder of the morning, I don't remember how many cum loads I ate that day. It was a great pleasure for her to review the recorded clip of my first blowjob over and over again, while I was still between her legs servicing her. Even after her new penis became flaccid after the third orgasm, she wanted to keep it inside the warmth of my mouth.

kwaksi2
kwaksi2
12 Followers