Worshiping my Goddess

Story Info
An account of a slave's worship of his Goddess.
872 words
4.03
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this is my first story here and I thank you all for reading it. I know it's short but I'll definitely write longer stories if you like it. Please give feedback, negative or positive, and I hope you enjoy! Both characters are above 18.

---- ---- ---- ----

A look of contempt and superiority appeared on her face as she laid her eyes on me, kneeling in front of her, naked, submissive, and worshipful.

"Why do I feel like you're embarrassed whenever you're with me slave?"

"I am ashamed to be in your presence mistress, I am ashamed to have my pathetic existence this close to your perfection goddess."

My heart sank with each click of her heels, those beautiful white high heeled-sandals, with straps to show off her perfect pale feet and perfect delicious toes making my mouth water, blue nail polish making me eager for the taste even more.

The sharp heel dug into my thigh as my mistress rested her foot on my leg, god how lucky I am.

I looked up at her body, not daring yet to meet her eyes or look at her face, and saw perfection. She had simple jeans, but tight ones, showing off the beautiful curves of her body as the dark material clung to her. The top was a white low cut that draped over her shoulder, giving me the privilege of seeing the light reflected on her perfect white skin.

I finally had enough courage to look up at her, to look up at her face. Her perfect pink lips, black as night hair and blue eyes, eyes that I could get lost in forever, and I almost did, before she dug the heel deeper into my flesh to wake me up.

"Admire me slave."

She ordered, casually. A simple order. But no admiration I could show would be enough for such a goddess.

"Oh goddess, I am the luckiest slave on earth just to be able to lay my eyes on you, just to have the privilege of basking in your shining beauty and perfection. Please goddess let me be your slave forever, let me ascend to be a servant at your temple, allow me the honor my dear goddess please..."

She removed the heel from my thigh and started to circle me. A long sharp nail made contact with my skin, taking me into a land of pure bliss. I could only whimper and moan as she scratched my skin, leaving her mark on her slave, the salve she owned, the slave she was gracious enough to allow him to worship her.

She was behind me now, both angelic hands on my back. The perfect silky skin of her hands touched my unworthy back as her nails scratched and clawed at my skin, having left their mark earlier on my scalp and neck, nearly drawing blood with each line one of her divine fingers left on my skin as she scratched her way down.

"You know what I love slave? What turns me on? What makes me wet and what makes my divine juices flow?"

"What goddess?" I barely replied with a dry mouth.

"I love it so much..." she said as her hot breath fell on my neck, her face now closer to me and her perfect lips brushing my skin

"When I feel my power..." her hands made their way to my chest and her nails dug their way to the front of my body

"My control..." she was now closer to me. Her body was so close she almost hugged me

"Over you, slave" her hands rubbed my chest, and her nails dug into the flesh

"I love how you tremble, just like you're trembling right now, when you feel my presence..." she started scratching my nipples, rubbing each one between two sharp blue nails

"How inferior you feel, nothing but a pathetic slave, compared to a goddess like me" I was breathing heavy, shallow and fast. Whimpers, moans and foolish pleads escaped my mouth.

Things just got worse when I felt a warm, wet tongue lick my neck, followed by a light bite and silky warm lips suck on my skin, traveling up to my earlobe and gracing it with the same treatment.

She suddenly stopped. She stopped touching me, playing with me, making me feel worthy of her worship. Her mouth left my skin begging for more of her warm, wet tongue. My skin, specifically my nipples, begging for her nails to leave more vicious scratch marks on. She left me and I felt empty, worthless. My purpose was to serve my goddess, my worth came from feeling how pathetic I was compared to her, for everything was pathetic compared to her.

A sharp heel blessed the skin of my back as it dug into it, forcing me down onto the floor, my head touching the ground as I bowed down at her command. Then she walked, her heels playing music to my ears as she circled me to stand before me again, my goddess, I could barely look up at her.

No, I couldn't look up at this divine being. I could only bow down to her, worshiping and feeling blessed.