All Comments on 'Worshipping Wally's Prick'

by mklit74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cock worshipper's dream

Very erotic tale with most of the elements of a cock worshipping submissive: a massive cock, oral to completion, cum facials (love 'em), collar & leash, sex talk and lots of photos detailing his submission. That's just how I would like to do it. Continue writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a ride!

Great ride through the ecstasy of rough, forbidden love! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I loved every part of it, I hope there's a sequel.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 14 years ago
Oh, yea!!

From straight to cocksucker in a few short weeks, I think that it could happen. The ass to mouth scene was a little too much for me but all in all a nice tale. Could benefit from more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

What a Great and hot story. I just came by rereading and playing the story in my mind, Absolutely a Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MEMED INDONESIA

GOOD STORY. I AM BOTTOM AND LOVED TO BE FUCKED BY A BIG COCK TOO. CONTACT ME TO: msmehser8@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the story started out great- a previously staight dude seeing a magnificent cock and has no choice but to bend to its power and worship it. the guy with the big dick gets off on it because his cock is so potent it turns straight guys into cock slurpers----gives the straight guy a sense of power to have other guys on their knees worshipping his manhood- making him the alpha male.

but then you ruined it by having the cock sucker dress up like a girl- the big dick guy could already get any girl he wanted_ he wouldn't want a guy dressed up like an ugly girl---maybe the leash alone would have been cool--but the gender bending wasn't....and then you went and ruined it more by having fag guy say he loved big dick guy and then you made it even worse by having big dick guy say he loved fag guy back. that is an unlikely situation----it was about a straight guy letting a fag worship his dick- making him feel power__it wasn't about wanting a guy dressed as a girl and it definitely wasn't going to develop into love___fag guy should have stopped at loving big dick guy's dick and that's that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What the serious fuck

Seriously, what the fuck

BathernakedBathernakedover 9 years ago
wow

great work awesome

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
good story

altho it went way to fast and needs lots more chapters. erotic and I loved it. four stars

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

This story was a great turn on for me. I would love to have a cock that I could suck and worship anytime he wanted me to swallow his load for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous