All Comments on 'Worth Falling For'

by Auckland

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A

Very good effort for a first story,well written and had a nice pace to it

PChapmanPChapmanover 4 years ago
Loved the story!

A really nice story, would love to read more!

jackie_emjackie_emover 4 years ago
Nice first effort

You paced it well and did good things with character development and plot twists. Looking forward to more work from you.

MetalEdgeNewsMetalEdgeNewsover 4 years ago
Great story

Great first story. When Tara was at the hospital with the hospice patient it really hit a nerve. Sex scene were artfully done. Looking forward to your next story.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years ago
Wow

Pretty good first effort. I loved the pace and the two characters. You could happliy leave it there but it would be interesting to see how they move forward as well. Thanks, really enjoyed it.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Very Nice Start

You wrote a really nice story. You did a good job developing your characters and it flowed really well. As another person commented you could end it here or take it further, either way you decide I’d like to read more from you.

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Really Good

Very good story, I began to feel the characters and move into the story as though I was one of them, this is why I read, so I can feel like a part of the story, I loved it thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

OMG this was a truly amazing story!

ImNIndyImNIndyover 4 years ago
Been here, done this, so glad!

I’ve been to Auckland and I’ve read your first (? !!) story, and I have loved both experiences! More and more please. Your story is what my reading is for, and not the things I dislike. Could you please share some bio info so we can feel closer to you?

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
WOW

I got so turned on reading this it made me wish I was a girl with a pussy instead of a cock. You have to add another chapter telling us what happened once you were both naked in your bed.

It was so teal like I got thinking that it was a true story and actually happened between you two. This got a 5 star rating from me.

MezeeMezeeover 4 years ago
❤️❤️❤️

This was an awesome story. Very hot and sexy. Great job for a first time writing!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Wow!

Love your first effort. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Very Much Enjoyed The Introduction

"Worth Falling For" flowed quite well as an introduction, and our quickly becoming delighted with the Aria / Tara characters. These 2-beautiful ladies had been best friends for several years, and really understood each other as someone they could trust unconditionally. This was a well written first chapter, with excellent background detail on how their friendship commenced, matured, and now becoming "Love" !! This the start of just a "lovely" lesbian Romance story.

Definitely Rated 5*-Stars & Am Excitedly Waiting For Ch. 02!!!

moimeme68moimeme6811 months ago

Sooo sweet! Absolute 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuckland@Auckland
I’ve always loved a good read and have enjoyed many good stories here. I finally tried my hand at writing something after contemplating it for a long time. I’m glad people seemed to have enjoyed it! Hopefully I’ll be able to write more in my spare time!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES